Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is this for cutting?
Realistically it can be used in any scenario. It's not specifically geared one direction or the other so diet will dictate the majority of the direction (always the case with anything, but especially true for things like this that don't lean dramatically one way or the other)

Personally, I would use it more for either a cut or lean bulk (very mild surplus) vs a full on bulk as there are def stronger bulkers out there (though most are far more "harsh")

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran a lesser version of this and I'd say it's perfect for a recomp.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this for cutting?
Stano-Plex 300 is perfect for lean bulking, recomp, or cutting.

Anyone noticing libido boost at all?
Vaso6 is great for erection quality.
Epiandrosterone is great for libido.

Stano-Plex 300 + M-test = hopefully you have willing partner(s) :ROFLMAO:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stano without the VASO would produce insane hard ons. I can't imagine this thing with the extra amount and the Vas in it, I'll prob run it after my AE/MTest combo.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone noticing libido boost at all?
I’ve cut back to 1 cap a day this week to maintain blood levels while I’m on vacation. It’s funny, at 1 cap I notice the libido boost. At 2, it’s there but my aggression is increased too so I find myself trying to balance the two so as not to wear out Mrs Jalf

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you blast and cruise on this all year long? Like 8 weeks of stano and then 8 weeks on AE and then repeat?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you blast and cruise on this all year long? Like 8 weeks of stano and then 8 weeks on AE and then repeat?
The suppressive nature of Epiandro remains debatable, as well as what is “required” for PCT in terms of a SERM (likely not) vs just a high quality test booster. As always, the only way to truly know the impact any of this would have on your body is follow up bloodwork. Also, know that each time you go back to Epiandro, your receptors will be less sensitive to it and you will likely require higher doses each subsequent run. This is even more likely to happen with just 8 or even 12 weeks off between Epiandro runs.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
General rule of thumb - Cycle lengeth + Pct length = time off !!

so if cycle is for 8 weeks and running a pct for 4 weeks ... total time off would be 12

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
General rule of thumb - Cycle lengeth + Pct length = time off !!

so if cycle is for 8 weeks and running a pct for 4 weeks ... total time off would be 12
I've seen some people shorten that to 8 weeks with epiandrosterone products but the general rule of thumb has always been the above.

Anabolic Effect can certainly be stacked with Stano-Plex 300, taken during PCT, and also cycled with Stano-Plex 300 so it makes for some great versatile stacking runs.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about cinnamon to clean out the receptors?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never seen anyone do so, largely because people usually stack it with more potent anabolics, or just use epiandro as a test base as it is mostly androgenic. I have always used it stacked myself...just like I am currently.
if u dont mind ricky - which one are u stacking this with ?

this is one of the best test base product out there.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m 8 days into my stack of:
-CEL Stano-Plex 300 dosed at 900 mg of Epiandrosterone per day
along with
-400 mg of Adrenosterone per day
And so far I’m loving it! Already noticing increased vascularity, muscles look harder, and my workouts definitely have been more intense! Can’t wait to see the effects get better as the weeks progress.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if u dont mind ricky - which one are u stacking this with ?

this is one of the best test base product out there.
Did I say one? I meant this..

12 mg Ostarine
60 mg Methyldiaz
100 mg 3-AD
~ 250-400 mg Androsterone
~ 400-700 mg Epi-Andro
IL Invictus/7-Keto
OL Massacre (for my joints)

I reserve Stano-Plex for PWO only for the benefits of the Vaso6. Otherwise I just use my other Epi-Andro brand.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I say one? I meant this..

12 mg Ostarine
60 mg Methydiaz
100 mg 3-AD
~ 250-400 mg Androsterone
~ 400-700 mg Epi-Andro
IL Invictus/7-Keto
OL Massacre

I reserve Stano-Plex for PWO only for the benefits of the Vaso6. Otherwise I just use my other Epi-Andro brand.

i think i read what i wanted to read not what u wrote lol

thats nice .. epi andro alone pre work out is nice .. but yes wit vaso it takes it to new level .. im doing 1 cap pre atm.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m 8 days into my stack of:
-CEL Stano-Plex 300 dosed at 900 mg of Epiandrosterone per day
along with
-400 mg of Adrenosterone per day
And so far I’m loving it! Already noticing increased vascularity, muscles look harder, and my workouts definitely have been more intense! Can’t wait to see the effects get better as the weeks progress.
Nice stack . yeah im only 4 days in and have been noticing better vascularity .. cant imagine this in 2nd-3rd week :)

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never seen anyone do so, largely because people usually stack it with more potent anabolics, or just use epiandro as a test base as it is mostly androgenic. I have always used it stacked myself...just like I am currently.
I also use it as a base and I like it alot.
What's an effective dose of EA if used solo, during a cut to keep strenght and get a harder look?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also use it as a base and I like it alot.
What's an effective dose of EA if used solo, during a cut to keep strenght and get a harder look?
Hard to answer as I find it varies quite a bit per user and the more times somebody uses it. For example, last year was the first time I used Epi-Andro, and I could only tolerate 4 separate doses of 100 mg, as I would get too tight/dry feeling and have some joint pain. Now, I need at least 200-300mg per dose if I actually want to feel anything. Generally speaking though, I think 3 Stano-Plex spread throughout the day (1 dose being PWO) would be an optimal goal if well tolerated.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m 2weeks In on this and feel like stano is starting to kick in .. libido and energy levels are super high .. was gonna try 3caps but gonna stay at 2 for one more week

Loving this stuff.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’m 2weeks In on this and feel like stano is starting to kick in .. libido and energy levels are super high .. was gonna try 3caps but gonna stay at 2 for one more week

Loving this stuff.
Just started my stack. I’m anxious for results!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started my stack. I’m anxious for results!
What’s your stack ?

I’m running it solo to see how it treats me .. can stack last 4 weeks with dmz/msten but that’s up on air .. but already 2 weeks in I’m loving it so don’t think I’ll need to stack it with anything

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
What’s your stack ?

I’m running it solo to see how it treats me .. can stack last 4 weeks with dmz/msten but that’s up on air .. but already 2 weeks in I’m loving it so don’t think I’ll need to stack it with anything
This and Super Mandro! I’ve read people stating the libido boost and whatnot from the Stano so I figured it would balance the PH well so we’ll see. It’s my beginner cycle so hoping to see something happen

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This and Super Mandro! I’ve read people stating the libido boost and whatnot from the Stano so I figured it would balance the PH well so we’ll see. It’s my beginner cycle so hoping to see something happen
so long as diet and training are on point, I can't see why these wouldn't add some decent gains for a beginner run... definitely a handed step up from any natty product for certain

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully! Still debating on whether I should bump up to 3 Stano per day or not
Currently at 2

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great plan .. stano should be included in all ph/ds runs imo thats how good it makes you feel.

It should help combat those horrible sides of 1ad

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully! Still debating on whether I should bump up to 3 Stano per day or not
Currently at 2

Go by the feels .. 3 would make you feel awesome .. i just started my 3 weeks and i had plan on going up to 3caps and decided to stay at 2 on what im seeing for it .. i know @sns8778 said 2 is plenty but you are always curious lol

This is awesome to bridge into others ph's .. so for yours kinda like ..

Stano 600/600/900/900/900/900/900/900
1 AD 0/0/0/0 ( Your dosages for supermandro anywhere from 4-6 Weeks )

My libido is way too high 2 weeks in.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A few days. My plan was to possibly bump up in a week or so. I have plenty for either scenario
You'd really need to wait longer to decide how much 2 is doing vs 3... I'd wait til week 2 at least

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just bumping for feedback.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on 5th week with 3days in .. and loving it ..

+3.3Lbs and look leaner & bigger and gaining some strength

Wouldn’t be able to tell that I was out of gym for 2months .. refuse to have a dad bod lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just bumping for feedback.
I’m afraid my run is over as I am now in PCT :mad:

I have many left in my bottle though, as I was just using this specific product at 1 capsule PWO. I certainly miss it already! After PCT, I may consider using it again just PWO which would equate to 3-4 times a week. I can’t imagine that would have any impact on my natty hormones. :unsure:

Mind you I do get acute benefits from Epiandro, and it actually hits me harder the less frequent I use it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m on 5th week with 3days in .. and loving it ..

+3.3Lbs and look leaner & bigger and gaining some strength

Wouldn’t be able to tell that I was out of gym for 2months .. refuse to have a dad bod lol
Those are nice results for being out of the gym. Are you injured? Have you been doing anything physical?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Those are nice results for being out of the gym. Are you injured? Have you been doing anything physical?
Iirc he just had a baby (well, became a dad at least ha)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iirc he just had a baby (well, became a dad at least ha)
Oh, so he is literally trying to avoid the dad bad!

I don’t know who thought it would be funny to make our bodies naturally want to evolve into that kind of mess! Maybe it’s the plastic bottles @thebigt has been talking about..

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I became a dad and wife is in Canada and gave birth there .. so I was on fmla leave for 2 months and all I did there was ate & drank root beer floats

Took me a week when I came back home (NY) to get to my usual strength and had a lil gut and now i feel like it’s slowly fading away on stano and weight scale is up

Although since I’ve gotten back my training has been 5days a week on Layne Norton Phat program and using sauna 3-4x a week which I’m sure has aided in recovery

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, so he is literally trying to avoid the dad bad!

I don’t know who thought it would be funny to make our bodies naturally want to evolve into that kind of mess! Maybe it’s the plastic bottles..
Pure evilness in this world I tell ya

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No I became a dad and wife is in Canada and gave birth there .. so I was on fmla leave for 2 months and all I did there was ate & drank root beer floats

Took me a week when I came back home (NY) to get to my usual strength and had a lil gut and now i feel like it’s slowly fading away on stano and weight scale is up

Although since I’ve gotten back my training has been 5days a week on Layne Norton Phat program and using sauna 3-4x a week which I’m sure has aided in recovery
If it makes you feel any better, I have gone to Canada a handful of times and I end up doing things far worse than enjoying the food and sipping root beer floats..

Congrats on the bundle of joy...your baby and your diminishing lil gut!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks .. With anabolic effect out I’m kinda looking fwd to pct lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In case anyone is interested i just posted a review of Stano-Plex along with Thermagize. I've just finished my first (of two) bottle of Stano.