sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running into 8 weeks I believe on comes plex and m test. Loving it, I’m sitting about 255 and I have the most vascularity I’ve ever had. Biceps, chest, shoulders, traps. I’ve def noticed some muscle gain as well. I’m gonna keep it rolling another 6-8 weeks with coma plex and try to cut a bit. I have ran out of m test and can’t find it anywhere. I will be replacing it with muscle addiction test fix.
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it. I'm sorry that we're out of M-Test, we are hoping to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks. Test Fix or Optimize-T are both great substitutes for it in the meantime.

rpeterson33

Awards
Anything you would add to help cut a little fat?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything you would add to help cut a little fat?
Lean Edge is my personal go to for fat loss so if I was picking just one product to add, it would definitely be that. If I were open to more than one product, I would go with Lean Edge + either Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage if looking to go stim free and add Lipo Elite if looking to go with a stimulant addition.

Here's some links to the write ups:

I'm actually going to be starting Lean Edge + LipoVantage + Lipo Elite next week myself.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think that Cloma-Plex and Inhibit-E make a great on cycle stack run; and you could also use Eradicate-E (arimistane ingredient) with them if you wanted to.
Could combining Inhibit E and Eradicate E possibly tank estrogen?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could combining Inhibit E and Eradicate E possibly tank estrogen?
It's doubtful but anything like that could always depend on the person.

If stacking the two, I would only take 2 Eradicate-E per day personally.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was thinking about doing test fix and eradicate-e. What are your thoughts on just one cap of eradicate e per day?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking about doing test fix and eradicate-e. What are your thoughts on just one cap of eradicate e per day?
That’s something you probably need to play with yourself. I took 75mg for a couple days once and got the worst aches of my life. I had to half it and it seemed okay. Some people do okay with the full dose, but if I did take it again, I’d stay low, probably 25mg. But after that experience, I avoid it now. Very person dependent.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s something you probably need to play with yourself. I took 75mg for a couple days once and got the worst aches of my life. I had to half it and it seemed okay. Some people do okay with the full dose, but if I did take it again, I’d stay low, probably 25mg. But after that experience, I avoid it now. Very person dependent.
I always tell people to start out at 25 mg. to 50 mg. per day on Eradicate-E to see how it works for them. There are some people that do love 75 mg. per day, but some people never need to go that high on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that is a good stack and I like that you're thinking starting at just 1 capsule per day of Eradicate-E which would be 25 mg.

Steve216

Awards
Currently on anabolic effect adding cloma-plex today. How long can I stay on cloma? Does it need to be cycled or can it be used as a staple?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently on anabolic effect adding cloma-plex today. How long can I stay on cloma? Does it need to be cycled or can it be used as a staple?
I hope that you're enjoying Anabolic Effect. I think that that will make a great stack with Cloma-Plex.

Cloma-Plex can be used as a long term staple if you want to.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any more feedback on this? Think I’m gonna grab some to stack on AE/Mtest/Epi

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recomp, libido increase, mood increase.
Thanks. I was curious if you were experiencing a mood increase with it - that's become very common feedback and I think that's super cool. Of course the libido and recomp is always cool to see, but I'm so glad its helping people actually feel better and have a more positive mood - I think that is so important and welcome, especially in the negative world we live in in todays times.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any restock of this coming soon?
Cloma-Plex is in process but I'm not sure an exact ETA because we have several things in front of it - Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Thermo Scorch just arrived back in stock today.

If you're looking for Cloma-Plex right now, I know that DPS still has it in stock at the moment.

We do hope to be restocked soon, but best guess would be 3 to 4 weeks.

uncle-rico

Awards
Is there a chance for this to get back in stock soon?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Great store as well and you will most likely find a 5-10% code too

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are hoping to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience of it being out of stock.

uncle-rico

Awards
No problem, I bought one bottle from Unreal, because I wanted to use it relatively quickly. I can stock up on it when you have it available again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No problem, I bought one bottle from Unreal, because I wanted to use it relatively quickly. I can stock up on it when you have it available again.
No problem at all. They're a great retailer, I'm glad that you were able to get one from them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Cloma-Plex is now back in stock.

To celebrate, we are doing a back in stock sale on Cloma-Plex and all stacks that include Cloma-Plex.

For a limited time, save 20% off on these by using coupon code: backinstock20

This sale will last through September 1st or while supplies last, as we expect to sell out of stock again fairly quickly.

Cloma-Plex:
- Regular Price: 59.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 47.99 (save 12.00)

Cloma-Plex - 2 Pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (saves 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (saves an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.99)

Cloma-Plex - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 159.99 (saves 19.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 127.99 (saves an additional 32.00 for a total savings of 51.98)

Cloma-Plex - 6 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 299.99 (saves 59.95)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 239.99 (saves an additional 60.00 for a total savings of 119.95)

Cloma-Plex - 12 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 579.99 (saves 139.89)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 463.99 (saves an additional 116.00 for a total savings of 255.89)

Cloma-Plex & M-Test Stack:
- Regular Price: 89.99 (saves 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 71.99 (saves an additional 18.00 for a total savings of 27.99)

Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, M-Test, & Cloma-Plex Stack:
- Regular Price: 179.99 (saves 19.97)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 143.99 (saves an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 55.97)

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
I wanted to let everyone know that Cloma-Plex is now back in stock.

To celebrate, we are doing a back in stock sale on Cloma-Plex and all stacks that include Cloma-Plex.

For a limited time, save 20% off on these by using coupon code: backinstock20

This sale will last through September 1st or while supplies last, as we expect to sell out of stock again fairly quickly.

Cloma-Plex:
- Regular Price: 59.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 47.99 (save 12.00)

Cloma-Plex - 2 Pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (saves 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (saves an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.99)

Cloma-Plex - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 159.99 (saves 19.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 127.99 (saves an additional 32.00 for a total savings of 51.98)

Cloma-Plex - 6 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 299.99 (saves 59.95)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 239.99 (saves an additional 60.00 for a total savings of 119.95)

Cloma-Plex - 12 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 579.99 (saves 139.89)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 463.99 (saves an additional 116.00 for a total savings of 255.89)

Cloma-Plex & M-Test Stack:
- Regular Price: 89.99 (saves 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 71.99 (saves an additional 18.00 for a total savings of 27.99)

Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, M-Test, & Cloma-Plex Stack:
- Regular Price: 179.99 (saves 19.97)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 143.99 (saves an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 55.97)

cloma or optimize t. Can’t decide

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cloma or optimize t. Can’t decide
It's hard to go wrong either way. Both of them are great products and can make for a great stack.

I look forward to hearing which you decide. If you have any detailed questions I can help you with, you're welcome to pm me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I keep forgetting about this one. It shares a decent bit of ingredients from Anabolic XT so I keep thinking maybe next time I play to run that I'll give Cloma-Plex a try to see how they compare for me.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Are any of these ingredients hard on the kidneys?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are any of these ingredients hard on the kidneys?
Not at all. Some of them actually have some studies on them where they may be beneficial to kidney health.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
I keep forgetting about this one. It shares a decent bit of ingredients from Anabolic XT so I keep thinking maybe next time I play to run that I'll give Cloma-Plex a try to see how they compare for me.
How about combining both?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about combining both?
They would make for a great stack. We've had quite a few people that are doing that and really like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cloma-Plex Black Friday Deals:

ClomaPlex PumpAddict(1)-FlashSale.png

Cloma-Plex:
- Normal Price: 59.99
- Black Friday Sale Price: 44.99 (saves 15.00)

Cloma-Plex - 2 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 109.99 (saves 9.99)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 82.49 (saves an additional 27.50 for a total savings of 37.49)

Cloma-Plex - 3 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 159.99 (saves 19.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 119.99 (saves an additional 40.00 for a total savings of 59.98) + Free Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore

Cloma-Plex - 6 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 299.99 (saves 59.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 224.99 (saves an additional 75.00 for a total savings of 134.95) + Free Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore

Cloma-Plex - 12 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 579.99 (saves 119.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 434.99 (saves an additional 145.00 for a total savings of 264.89) + Free Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore