sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey I pmd you, but do you think this would enough for pct with maybe a low dose nolva or enclomiphene?
Hey, was just going thru pm's now so I'll still reply.

I think that Cloma-Plex alone is enough for a PCT for most things without having to add anything like what you mentioned to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For and everyday hormone optimization, no pct, what would be better in betwwen this, M-Test amd optimize?
I think that if you're asking which one is better if you were to only pick one, then that answer is going to vary by the person.

I personally take M-Test and Optimize-T both on a daily basis and am going to try adding Cloma-Plex to them and see how I like it.

M-Test is a great natural test booster and has long been a favorite of many people for boosting free and total testosterone levels and common feedback includes improved libido, positive mood, improved sense of well-being, better recovery, etc. Basically all the things that you would commonly associate with improved natural testosterone levels.

Optimize-T is a great natural test booster and was specifically formulated to be a great option to stack with M-Test or a great option for people that don't like some of the ingredients in M-Test (as great as KSM-66 and Mucuna are, some people don't respond as well to them as myself or others).

Cloma-Plex is probably not as strong of a natural test booster solo as Optimize-T for example but it has an estrogen control/estrogen modulating component thrown into it - so it will work better for someone with higher estrogen levels that need to be brought under control, but is also an ideal candidate to stack with one or both of the above.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is an excellent question. My guess all 3!
You are correct in that all 3 of them would be an excellent stack.

I do Optimize-T and M-Test on a daily basis and am going to be adding Cloma-Plex to it to see how I like it.

I would expect that to be an insanely good libido stack and hopefully drastically improve mood and sense of well-being.

NattyJuicer

Awards
So I read over this again
And I think when I used to cycle I wished there was any product on the market tht can come close to this as far as formula goes that would have made pct so much better than feeling shitty on clomid and nolva !!
I know clomid and HRT getting a lot of attention ! For me I just CANT DOIT and be on a certain drug for a while so I think this and other natural options available here are excellent, based on the write up this is very comprehensive you get SERM like effects and other health benefits
Elegiac acid and E cottoni sounds like nolva and clomid combo ( and SR10x with the lsh fsh stimulation )
And all the other goodies !! Def worth a shot for me will be picking one up
I had to reread and think about this one!
I would even double dose this if I hop on a cycle again ( doubt it) Haha!

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Cloma-Plex & M-Test:

I wanted to address this in its own post because I know it will get asked.

Cloma-Plex does not take the place of M-Test in any way.

M-Test is a great natural testosterone booster and makes for the perfect stack with Cloma-Plex.

As a matter of fact, we expect so many people to want to stack them that we set up a stack for people so that they can save 10.00 off purchasing them individually:

Picked up this and will be adding it to my current stack

Lipo elite
Lipo advantage
Reduce xt
Elite curcumin
glucovantage xt
Inhibit-p
Dermacine
Sustain alpha

Plus I just finished
Thermo Scorch
And recomp 20

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picked up this and will be adding it to my current stack

Lipo elite
Lipo advantage
Reduce xt
Elite curcumin
glucovantage xt
Inhibit-p
Dermacine
Sustain alpha

Plus I just finished
Thermo Scorch
And recomp 20
That is an incredible stack and I look forward to seeing your results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks very comprehensive @sns8778. Another formulation well done
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm glad that you like it.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
That is an incredible stack and I look forward to seeing your results.
was so happy with results from recomp20 and and Thermo scorch. Rolling right into this additional stack saw the m-test/cloma-Plex deal and had to add them.

I’m on trt and gonna try stoping my Arimidex and see how cloma-Plex holds up. If needed I’ll add Arimidex back in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I read over this again
And I think when I used to cycle I wished there was any product on the market tht can come close to this as far as formula goes that would have made pct so much better than feeling shitty on clomid and nolva !!
I know clomid and HRT getting a lot of attention ! For me I just CANT DOIT and be on a certain drug for a while so I think this and other natural options available here are excellent, based on the write up this is very comprehensive you get SERM like effects and other health benefits
Elegiac acid and E cottoni sounds like nolva and clomid combo ( and SR10x with the lsh fsh stimulation )
And all the other goodies !! Def worth a shot for me will be picking one up
I had to reread and think about this one!
I would even double dose this if I hop on a cycle again ( doubt it) Haha!
I'm glad that you like the formula.

You made a couple of really good points:
  • You mentioned that you wish you had something like this rather than feeling crappy on clomid and nolva - and that was a big goal of this product - to be able to offer the best and closest benefits to those possible in a supplement but to also be a product that offers a lot of other benefits and helps people feel better (as opposed to how you said many feel worse when taking clomid and nolva).
  • Your comments on a couple of the ingredients being like a clomid + nolva combo; I generally don't make direct comparisons between supplements and drugs, but I think you made a great point.
  • Your comments on Clomid in HRT - because in the general population, Clomid is probably the fastest growing drug in terms of increasing popularity for people that don't want to inject, and your saying that its great to have natural options available for people.
You said that you were going to reread and think on this - and I look forward to your further thoughts. Cloma-Plex is so comprehensively designed and thought out that I think you'll find that you'll keep thinking of cool new angles and things as you read and re-read the write up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
was so happy with results from recomp20 and and Thermo scorch. Rolling right into this additional stack saw the m-test/cloma-Plex deal and had to add them.

I’m on trt and gonna try stoping my Arimidex and see how cloma-Plex holds up. If needed I’ll add Arimidex back in.
I'm really glad to hear that you're happy with that.

I look forward to hearing how you like the Cloma-Plex with your TRT. From the people that we've had try it that are on TRT, literally every single one of them said that they experienced a great increase in libido. TRT of course increases libido some but it usually levels out and for most people its not like they have a great libido the entire time they're on TRT; and people reported great increases when adding Cloma-Plex to it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you so much. I really appreciate the kind words, I mean that.

Sometimes I feel like I put so much time and effort and detail into detailed write ups on my end, but then look at some companies websites and there are no write ups, just a banner that says what a product is supposed to do and a pic of an attractive guy &/or girl and people rave over their products and ours don't get the attention that they deserve and it can be so discouraging at times. So I really do appreciate the kind words.
Don't forget to do limited release flavor collabs!!! Efficacy? We don't need no efficacy we have purple snurkle flavor! WEEEEEEE!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does Ellagic Acid is the same as Urolithin ?
I asked this same question to Steve of SNS in a dm and this was his answer (I hope it’s not poor form to post a dm, as this particular response isn’t proprietary nor confidential in nature):

"A simple answer would be that Urolithin-B would be more associated with physique and athletic uses whereas ellagic acid would be more associated with general health uses imo."
I wouldn’t mind reading a little more detail about this myself.

As an aside, is there any news on Steve? I was expecting a response from him in conversation, but he seemed to have gone silent suddenly. His last activity here was Friday afternoon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I asked this same question to Steve of SNS in a dm and this was his answer (I hope it’s not poor form to post a dm, as this particular response isn’t proprietary nor confidential in nature):

"A simple answer would be that Urolithin-B would be more associated with physique and athletic uses whereas ellagic acid would be more associated with general health uses imo."

As an aside, is there any news on Steve? I was expecting a response from him in conversation, but he seemed to have gone silent suddenly. His last activity here was Friday afternoon.
he'll respond .. he has alot going on in life and still fighting his recovery after the accident.

but hes good at getting back to people and love talking to people at same time

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does Ellagic Acid is the same as Urolithin ?
No, it is not the same.

Urolithin B is a metabolite of Ellagic Acid.

Ellagic Acid has multiple useful compounds and components and offers a variety of both sports nutrition and bodybuilding/physique enhancement benefits.

Urolithin B is a specific compound from Ellagic Acid.

It's hard to really compare the two because even through Urolithin B is a component of Ellagic Acid, they are in ways like separate ingredients in terms of results. There is some overlap - but for example, Ellagic Acid is a much better candidate for inclusion in the Cloma-Plex formula whereas if I were going to buy one as a single ingredient item to add to a natural anabolic stack, it would be Urolithin-B.

I'm not upset that you posted it, but my reply was a quick and not detailed one because I was trying to get out the door to take my daughter somewhere, but since we also had another private conversation going, I wanted to reply to that one and I kind of replied to the Ellagic Acid/Urolithin-B question with just a quick answer (and I also thought that you were asking about a comparison in addition to the Ellagic Acid details in the Cloma-Plex write up which is why I didn't mention any of the things in the write up part in my reply).

I had written:

^^^ I thought you meant in addition to the information in this thread, how I would paraphrase them in a head to head comparison.

Here is the part about Ellagic Acid from the Cloma-Plex write up for anyone that wants to read it and is following the conversation. I know the product write up is very long so its easy to miss some details:

Ellagic Acid:

Ellagic Acid is a plant derived polyphenol that is naturally occurring and is found primarily in pomegranates but also in strawberries, cranberries, raspberries, and other plants.

Ellagic Acid is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to help reduce inflammation. Ellagic Acid has a wide variety of potential health benefits but for the purpose of this write up, we are going to focus primarily on its estrogen modulating benefits.

Ellagic Acid is unique in that studies have shown that it may possess both aromatase inhibiting (AI) properties and also be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).

Ellagic Acid – Aromatase Inhibiting (AI) Properties:
Studies have shown that Ellagic Acid may naturally suppress E2 metabolizing enzymes, the enzymes that are responsible for the creation of estrogen.

Studies have shown that Ellagic Acid may inhibit aromatase, an enzyme that converts androgens to estrogen.

Ellagic Acid – Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) Properties:
Studies have suggested that Ellagic Acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).

Ellagic Acid is thought to influence the activity of estrogen receptors by binding to the receptors sites that often cause gynecomastia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urolithin-B:

From the Urolithin-B XT write up:

Urolithin-B is a unique ingredient that has been shown to have both potential anabolic and anti-catabolic properties and can be used to help support increase in lean muscle & strength and optimal muscle recovery.

Urolithin-B XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Optimal Muscle Recovery
  • Muscle Protective Benefits
  • Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Properties
  • Decreased Muscle Protein Breakdown
  • Increased Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS)
  • Potential Anti-Estrogenic/Anti-Aromatase Properties
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is Urolithin-B?
Urolithin B is one of the four metabolites of the Ellagic Acid/Ellagitannins family. It is a type of phenolic compound that is produced in the human gut after absorption of ellagitannin containing foods such as pomegranate, strawberries, red raspberries, walnuts, and/or oak-aged red wine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Muscle Protective Benefits:
Since Urolithin B supports muscle growth thru increased protein synthesis and decreased protein breakdown, it is theorized that it may also have a muscular protective effect during times of stress and help reduce muscular atrophy (wasting).

This could be potentially beneficial to helping preserve lean muscle tissue as we get older and also helping to preserve lean muscle while dieting.

Muscle Protein Synthesis:
The amount of muscle tissue in the human body is regulated in part by the body balancing the rates of muscle synthesis and muscle protein breakdown.

Urolithin B stimulates muscle protein synthesis via mediation of the androgen receptor (AR) pathway.

Animal studies have shown that even low doses of Urolithin B increased the diameter of myotubes.

Research has shown that Urolithin B promotes the development of muscle cells by supporting the increase in protein synthesis and inhibiting the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway

Interestingly, in one rodent study, Urolithin B was shown to support muscle growth and also decrease muscle atrophy (breakdown) in the same subjects.

Reduces/Decreases Muscle Protein Breakdown:
Urolithin B reduces muscle protein breakdown through supporting the inhibition of the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway (UPP), which is a key factor in muscle protein breakdown.

The ubiquitin-proteasome pathway is one of three key pathways of muscle protein breakdown. These pathways are:
  • Ubiquitin-proteasome pathway (UPP)
  • Calpain pathway (calpain Ca2+-dependent cysteine proteases)
  • Autophagy
Muscle protein breakdown is a catabolic state in which muscle cells are broken down into their individual components, providing a source of energy. Basically, any up regulation of the protein breakdown pathways will result in the reduction of muscle mass.

Research has supported that there may be a lower activity of the ubiquitin-proteasome system in myotubes exposed to Urolithin B. These results support that the faster growth of myotubes exposed to Urolithin B is due to a higher protein synthesis as well as reduced activity of the ubiquitin-proteasome system (A major protein breakdown pathway), meaning reduced protein breakdown.

The human body is generally in a constant state of protein turnover and constantly trying to balance between protein synthesis and protein breakdown. A higher synthesis rate as well as a lower breakdown rate will increase the net protein balance of the muscles, increasing growth.

Anti-Aromatase & Anti-Estrogenic Activity Support Potential:
Urolithin B, like other members of the urolithin family, has been shown to support the inhibition of the aromatase enzyme; a key enzyme that helps prevent testosterone from being converted to estrogen.

I hope that covers everything.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the concern. I normally do try to check in here on AM on the weekends but some weekends, I don't have time to and sometimes I intentionally avoid emails and AM on the weekends when I'm trying to get caught up on other things like product write ups, label text for new products, research, or just trying to get caught up in general on a lot of the things that I'm behind on at work and in life in general.

The accident earlier this year affected my life in the obvious ways but in a lot of ways that most people probably don't realize. For anyone reading, cliff notes - got hit by a car in February and broke my right shoulder and right leg in 3 places including tibia being completely snapped and coming out thru calf muscle - was airlifted, almost died, major surgeries, was in hospital for 10 days, wheelchair for 5 weeks, then had to learn how to walk again.

The accident caused me to get behind on a lot of things business wise that I'm still desperately trying to get caught up on and also placed a tremendous financial burden on me personally. Since the accident, my life has pretty much been working 70+ hours a week trying to get caught up, doctors appointments, physical therapy, being in pain literally every second of every day, learning how to walk again, and trying desperately to get caught up at work so that I can try to get started catching up on things in my personal life. For example, imagine being in an accident when you still had all your Christmas stuff up and not being able to walk and then once you could, not being able to step high to step over things, support weight, or step sideways - and how behind you'd get on things like basic cleaning and housework during that time. And unfortunately, I just honestly don't have hardly anyone in my life to help me with things like that. So basically, my whole year has been a blur of pain, stress, worrying, anxiety, and just trying to get caught up at life.

On top of the above, I don't discuss my personal life much on here so most people don't know, but I'm also a single dad with a daughter that has high functioning Autism who absolutely loves Halloween so during October I always try to take some time off to make a big deal out of Halloween and decorating for her and to go to haunted houses and things like that.

he'll respond .. he has alot going on in life and still fighting his recovery after the accident.

but hes good at getting back to people and love talking to people at same time
Thank you for posting and letting people know.

I do my best to respond to everyone in as timely a manner as possible. I love helping people and do enjoy interacting with people. Sometimes, I just have to stay off AM and not even check emails in order to try to get caught up on other things in life haha.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great info. I actually came across both compounds while searching in an attempt to recreate one of my favorite pump products. I responded very well to Morphogen Nutrition's Morphopump. Among a slew of ingredients was Pomegranate Extract (ellagitannins 40%). I was able to satisfactorily source most of its ingredients (it has since been reformulated to hardly reflect the previous version) and while searching for a good pomegranate extract, Urolithin B (and the associated ellagic acid) caught my attention. Whether or not it is a one-for-one replacement of pomegranate extract, it seems to have great potential benefit to my stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great info. I actually came across both compounds while searching in an attempt to recreate one of my favorite pump products. I responded very well to Morphogen Nutrition's Morphopump. Among a slew of ingredients was Pomegranate Extract (ellagitannins 40%). I was able to satisfactorily source most of its ingredients (it has since been reformulated to hardly reflect the previous version) and while searching for a good pomegranate extract, Urolithin B (and the associated ellagic acid) caught my attention. Whether or not it is a one-for-one replacement of pomegranate extract, it seems to have great potential benefit to my stack.
I don't like to comment on other companies products and especially not in one of our intro threads, so for that part, I'll just say that I'm glad that you found that you responded well to the Pomegranate extract that used to be used in their product.

Pomegranate is a very interesting ingredient because it contains so many different constituents that can be beneficial for such a wide variety of different things. Examples of these constituents would be:
  • Ellagic Acid - as used in Cloma-Plex
  • Urolithin B - as in Urolithin-B XT
  • A specific type that is going to be used in the upcoming Cardiovascular Support XT
  • Punicic Acid - as contained in Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved
I have it on my list of things to hopefully get around to writing an article about when I have the time that will discuss some of the different constituents in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would this have a positive recomp effect?
Yes, Cloma-Plex should be great for both leaning out and building muscle.

It should also be great for libido and a lot of the people that have been using it say that they just in general feel better and are in a better mood and feel more motivated.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yes im thinking between this and anabolic effect
They are both great products and would make a great stack.

I would have a hard choice choosing between the two because they are so different from one another in the way they work and what I would expect from them.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cloma-plex feels good. Feels like a week on it, might be off a couple days but nice increased everything. Need to try optimize-T again and urB xt next. Also looking to add PA xt.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cloma-plex feels good. Feels like a week on it, might be off a couple days but nice increased everything. Need to try optimize-T again and urB xt next. Also looking to add PA xt.
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad that you're enjoying it so far and I look forward to hearing your thoughts as you're on it longer.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would this stack with EPI PLEX? :unsure:
that would be a nice stack .. epiplex goes with pretty much anything and enhances what you stack with.

havent done this stack but can see it in future.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's everyone finding Cloma-Plex so far? Mini Log anyone?
It's rare to see hardly anyone do logs or even mini-logs anymore, but I hope that we'll see some people do some mini-reviews and at least leave some feedback in the thread.

It's only been out for 13 days so most people that have bought it haven't been on it but for around a week when you factor in the shipping times.

But this was one that we actually had in for awhile before we released it so that had given us a chance to give some out or sell some to people we know and we had a really good diverse group of people try it - from competitive athletes to recreational trainers to men in their 40's to 60's - and the feedback was all very good. The main things that people said included improved mood, improved sense of well-being and energy throughout the day (not stim type), increased motivation, enhanced libido, improved strength and recovery, improved body-composition (especially in the general males using it), etc.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
How's everyone finding Cloma-Plex so far? Mini Log anyone?
I’m not taking it solo but stacked with a few things and trt.

Libido has been up a lot and I haven’t taken an AI since being on it and have had zero estrogen sides.

hopefully I can get some blood work soon and see we’re my estrogen levels are

I’m stacking with M-Test, Dermacrine and sustain alpha. Along with other supps not associated with test gain or libido. I’ve taking Dermacrine and sustain alpha before and never had a libido boost I have had adding in the m-test and cloma-plex.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picking up 2 of these Friday with 2 Epi-Plex and combo pack of Lipo Elite and Lipo Vantage.

CEL/SNS is diabolical sending me to the poor house!!!
I hope that you'll enjoy them and I look forward to hearing your feedback.

rpeterson33

Awards
I’ve been on m test, reduce xt, and optimize t for about two weeks. Just ordered 2 of these to throw in. Libido is up. Workouts are feeling great. Can’t wait to add it in

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been on m test, reduce xt, and optimize t for about two weeks. Just ordered 2 of these to throw in. Libido is up. Workouts are feeling great. Can’t wait to add it in
I'm glad that you're enjoying the stack - that's a great stack. I love the Optimize-T and M-Test stack for libido and just overall feeling better and Cloma-Plex would make for an awesome addition to that.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's rare to see hardly anyone do logs or even mini-logs anymore, but I hope that we'll see some people do some mini-reviews and at least leave some feedback in the thread.
I will do a little mini log on it. I traded for one and plan on getting another bottle to make an 8 week log of Cloma and M Test.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will do a little mini log on it. I traded for one and plan on getting another bottle to make an 8 week log of Cloma and M Test.
Awesome. I hope that you'll enjoy it. That should be a great stack and I would expect libido to be great on it.

If you think about it, tag me in it when you do it so I can follow along.

rpeterson33

Awards
It’s been a little over a week since I added coma-plex to my reduce xt, m test, optimize t stack. I’ve noticed a few things already. I am still having high libido but it feels more controlled, not sure how to explain it but that’s how I feel. My muscles are fuller, I am recovering better, and I’m starting to notice a leaning out of my body while maintaining the same body weight. I work a higher stress job and I would say my overall attitude just seems chill. Can I run coma-plex for 12 weeks? I’m enjoying it and would like to max out potential.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s been a little over a week since I added coma-plex to my reduce xt, m test, optimize t stack. I’ve noticed a few things already. I am still having high libido but it feels more controlled, not sure how to explain it but that’s how I feel. My muscles are fuller, I am recovering better, and I’m starting to notice a leaning out of my body while maintaining the same body weight. I work a higher stress job and I would say my overall attitude just seems chill. Can I run coma-plex for 12 weeks? I’m enjoying it and would like to max out potential.
I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it.

You can definitely run Cloma-Plex for 12 weeks. I expect that a lot of people will run it as part of their daily use supplement regimens as a natural way to increase their testosterone levels, libido, and feel better.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to see a review on this. I am really have high hopes for it. as soon as i am done with this M-test/ eradicate stack, i am going to pick up a couple bottles of this to test out.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any word as to when this may be available in the UK? I missed all the Black Friday deals on this ordering from the US, unfortunately. (which kind of helps with the shipping costs).
I saw a place called Unreal Supps in the UK has it in stock, but not sure if they're repped or not.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Any word as to when this may be available in the UK? I missed all the Black Friday deals on this ordering from the US, unfortunately. (which kind of helps with the shipping costs).
I saw a place called Unreal Supps in the UK has it in stock, but not sure if they're repped or not.
It's 💯 verified by Steve I've myself picked up a few bottles of Cloma-Plex and Api-plex from unreal supps no problems at all. Also emailed them about when they'll have sns phosphatidic xt in stock, replied back with end of December early January.