Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just received this and ordered to try to improve my sleep.
Can anyone recommend how to take this to improve sleep?
1 or 2 before bed?
@sns8778 ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just received this and ordered to try to improve my sleep.
Can anyone recommend how to take this to improve sleep?
1 or 2 before bed?
I agree with the others above (thanks for the feedback) - 1 to 2 caps around an hour or so before bed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of my daily drugs they gave me one, is making it very hard to sleep, they have tried several perceptions but they haven’t helped, I can’t wait to give my SNS API-Plex a try tonight! 💤💤🥱

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I tell you what though I had a bottle of Vital Alchemy youth GH that I bought a few months ago only tried it last night alongside Api-Plex. Lights out one of the most vivid dreams I've had in a while like multiple dreams. Has a few similar ingredients to SNS growth factor XT that I've run in the past. Can't wait for that to comeback and stack that with Api-Plex.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tell you what though I had a bottle of Vital Alchemy youth GH that I bought a few months ago only tried it last night alongside Api-Plex. Lights out one of the most vivid dreams I've had in a while like multiple dreams. Has a few similar ingredients to SNS growth factor XT that I've run in the past. Can't wait for that to comeback and stack that with Api-Plex.
I'm glad that it helped you sleep; but Growth Factor XT is definitely a lot different than that product by them. We're hoping to have the new version out within the next 2 months.

Api-Plex is great for sleep and will stack great with Api-Plex.

Api-Plex stacks great with Sleep Assist XT - 1 to 3 caps Api-Plex and 1 cap Sleep Assist and its the best sleep I'd had in ages.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was sleeping terrible in the hospital, once I got home to my Api-Plex, it has been so much better !

larkham

Awards
Taking 2 an hour or so before bed as advised and it’s only a week in and I haven’t experienced such vivid dreams and deep sleep in years.

I’ve been waking up a couple of times during the night for many months and this is still happening but to a lessor degree.

I finally read up on apigenin and I’m interested to see how this goes with inflammation in the body. I suffer from an auto immune disease so fingers crossed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started back on the Api-Plex Sunday night, the vivid dreams and really deep sleep kicked in again Tuesday night. Last nights dreams were bizarre.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been taking for a while now, on my third bottle. I was taking it 3x a day spread out but now I take 1 in the AM and 2 at night a couple hours before bed. Definitely have more dreams with 2x before bed, some are pretty weird. The sleep is good too

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Nothing like a Good Nights Sleep! Probably one of my favourite supplements ever, I've stocked up on a few bottles. I take all 3 caps pre bed I love them vivid dreams I look forward to them every night.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing like a Good Nights Sleep! Probably one of my favourite supplements ever, I've stocked up on a few bottles. I take all 3 caps pre bed I love them vivid dreams I look forward to them every night.
I love vivid dreams. I haven't tried taking more than 1 directly before bedtime and love the dreams it gives me. They're super vivid and cool and like an escape from reality. I'm going to have to try 2 or 3 before bed and see if they are even better.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally placed my order for a two pack! Going to use them for my cut starting when I always have more trouble sleeping.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finally placed my order for a two pack! Going to use them for my cut starting when I always have more trouble sleeping.
I think you'll really enjoy it. A lot of people say that it helps them sleep better on their cut and it should be great for muscle retention while cutting. Also, some people say that taking 1 in the morning or early day helps them not be as irritable when cutting.

Funny story: We have a guy here locally that has been using it for months and he started cutting and since he had bought Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, and TTA-500, he didn't get anymore Api-Plex just trying to budget. His wife came by last week and bought some for him and said that he's so moody when dieting that if he didn't start back, he had to go haha :ROFLMAO:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man, I’m getting jealous of all the reports of good sleep. I haven’t noticed any difference. I’ve tried 1-5 capsules, with or without food, and from immediately before sleep to a few hours. No noticeable difference for me.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Man, I’m getting jealous of all the reports of good sleep. I haven’t noticed any difference. I’ve tried 1-5 capsules, with or without food, and from immediately before sleep to a few hours. No noticeable difference for me.
Maybe try taking a few caps with some healthy fats like peanut butter

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, so do you guys like it better with food? I usually do it on an empty stomach closer to bed, I personally sleep a lot better if I don’t eat for the last few hours before bed.

I generally err on the side of taking everything with an emptyish stomach beyond fat soluble vitamins but I’m not sure if this is the right approach.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting, so do you guys like it better with food? I usually do it on an empty stomach closer to bed, I personally sleep a lot better if I don’t eat for the last few hours before bed.

I generally err on the side of taking everything with an emptyish stomach beyond fat soluble vitamins but I’m not sure if this is the right approach.
For me personally, I think I see the same results either way on improved sleep quality and really cool dreams.

I do try to take my morning dose on an empty stomach but a lot of times I eat very soon after.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I believe we each need to experiment and find out what works best for us, our bodies all seem to work a little different, and it you take the time to fine tune things the results will be a better understanding of our bodies.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was doing some reading this morning on Apigenin and discovered it has Anti-Cancer benefits. I may have to double down on this !!

CEL API-Plex.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was doing some reading this morning on Apigenin and discovered it has Anti-Cancer benefits. I may have to double down on this !!

View attachment 230419
I wish that we could discuss more about the potential anti-cancer benefits in our sales information and write ups, but that is a huge no-no in the eyes of the FDA so we can't.

On the other hand, you're welcome to post any literature or anything on that that you see in this thread and I'll be glad to give you my personal thoughts and opinions on it (as in the non-company, just me the person's personal opinions haha).

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wanted to follow up on the comment I provided about api plex helping to prevent shedding. Since I last commented, I had increased stanoplex to 1200mg/ day for 3.5 weeks as the tail end of a 12 week cycle. I know, super long! Despite increasing the stanoplex dose, api plex continued to help prevent shedding to an extent. Noticeably better than not using it, but I still ended up with some shedding. For the typical user at 600-900mg a day for 8-10 weeks i would expect api plex to significantly reduce or eliminate shedding. Ymmv as everyone reacts differently . I will continue to use api plex at 2 caps a day. Great sleep and lots of dreams

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best dosing?

I bought this due to a number of people claiming less hair loss.

I'm taking 1 morning, 1 night.

So far, 3 days in a row I've had broken sleep and woken up to pee.

I've only started taking this, and Ursa.

I think I have been dreaming, I never dream but my sleep is badly broken unfortunately.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have settled on 2 before bed. I tried three split but am dose I felt to relaxed. Three before bed and it was hard to fall asleep like my mind wouldn’t shut off. Two and sleep great and wake refreshed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two before bed time, I sleep very well and have some great dreams !

larkham

Awards
I took the advice of others on here and 2 before bed and have some vivid dreams.

I do get up to pee but that’s been normal for me as I’m probably getting old and down a protein shake before bed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took the advice of others on here and 2 before bed and have some vivid dreams.

I do get up to pee but that’s been normal for me as I’m probably getting old and down a protein shake before bed.
The older you get the more times you will need to get up, just something you can look forward to !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dose 1 in the morning and 1 before bed and have also done 2 before bed some nights - I love the vivid dreams from it.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dose 1 in the morning and 1 before bed and have also done 2 before bed some nights - I love the vivid dreams from it.
I'm trying to make the bottle last longer 😂

2 before bed, absolutely dreaming. I don't dream, and since taking this product I'm dreaming and I remember alot of it.

I didn't buy it for that, but I guess it's a good bonus! I'll see how I go 👌

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm trying to make the bottle last longer 😂

2 before bed, absolutely dreaming. I don't dream, and since taking this product I'm dreaming and I remember alot of it.

I didn't buy it for that, but I guess it's a good bonus! I'll see how I go 👌
I love the Bonus Dreams!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love the Bonus Dreams!!
I love the vivid dreams in general - it makes sleeping fun haha.

Last night I had some crazy ones; I've started keeping a dream journal just to write them down.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the vivid dreams in general - it makes sleeping fun haha.

Last night I had some crazy ones; I've started keeping a dream journal just to write them down.
That might just remind me how twisted I am !! :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That might just remind me how twisted I am !! :ROFLMAO:
I would be scared to publicly post what half of my dreams are, but they keep me entertained haha.

I love the ones where you wake up, and are like dang, I need to go back to sleep bc I'm curious how this one ends 😂:ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be scared to publicly post what half of my dreams are, but they keep me entertained haha.

I love the ones where you wake up, and are like dang, I need to go back to sleep bc I'm curious how this one ends 😂:ROFLMAO:
They are the best !!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick testimonial - I used Api-Plex during my 8 week cut. It was probably the most successful cut I've had. I got pretty ripped as I've done before but I lost no strength, went from 197 lbs to 178 lbs. I feel Api-Plex played a part in this. I used two caps a day - 1 morning and 1 pre-bed. I did not really experience any better sleep but my dreams were more vivid.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick testimonial - I used Api-Plex during my 8 week cut. It was probably the most successful cut I've had. I got pretty ripped as I've done before but I lost no strength, went from 197 lbs to 178 lbs. I feel Api-Plex played a part in this. I used two caps a day - 1 morning and 1 pre-bed. I did not really experience any better sleep but my dreams were more vivid.
I do enjoy the dreams from this!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on your successful cut. I'm glad that you were able to cut that much and not lose any strength, that's awesome.

And thank you for the feedback. Api-Plex is a great product for a lot of uses.

It helps me relax before bedtime, not in a sedative type way, but just helps my brain wind down some - and I love the vivid dreams on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Api-Plex Back in Stock Sale:

I wanted to let everyone know that Api-Plex is now back in stock.

For a limited time, save 20% off with coupon code: backinstock20

Api-Plex
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price w/ coupon code: 31.99 (save 8.00)

Api-Plex - 3 pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 10.00)
- Price w/ coupon code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 32.00)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And don't forget the nice nights sleep it helps you get! Rest = Recovery !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just placed on order for two bottles of Api-Plex.

I look forward to seeing how it helps with sleep.
I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it.

Apigenin is a great ingredient and good for so many different things.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone using this for the prostate benefits? If so what’s the dosage you’ve been using? Thanks