CEL Api-Plex - 200 mg. Apigenin per Capsule - Available Now

NattyJuicer

Awards
Yeah i can see how an year around people can benefit from it.

I plan on 12weeks as well to test out the waters first too, fooling around with dosages 2-3 caps.
You know if there is any info on when Dps will carry it?
Also I think this is great for health supp
I’ll take the exercise benefits as a bonus.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He told me in another thread it’s already on the way to DPS, just a matter of when they get it and list it on the site. Hopefully soon!

Thank you for answering him, Correct most likely when a supplement store orders it .. SNS ships it the same or next day.. after that its up to them to update the site and get it all up.

So hopefully we will see it soon along with AE i need to pick it up

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He told me in another thread it’s already on the way to DPS, just a matter of when they get it and list it on the site. Hopefully soon!
@warnerve @NattyJuicer

Looks like DPS just put up a page ..so should be available maybe today or tommorow

good i thought it would have been $37-40/bottle after discount

NattyJuicer

Awards
@warnerve @NattyJuicer

Looks like DPS just put up a page ..so should be available maybe today or tommorow

The intro discount was better . I have been checking everyday n saw it earlier today as I have been waiting for it to buy the other goodies from Dps
M-test
Liver support
Too bad support and anxiety is not there

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The intro discount was better . I have been checking everyday n saw it earlier today as I have been waiting for it to buy the other goodies from Dps
M-test
Liver support
oh yes intro sales are the best.

Ill check with SNS today to see how hes doing since havent heard from him and if hes feeling good and chatty will check on reloading on stress & anxiety

NattyJuicer

Awards
oh yes intro sales are the best.

Ill check with SNS today to see how hes doing since havent heard from him and if hes feeling good and chatty will check on reloading on stress & anxiety
It’s all good I got enough to last me a week or 2
I need one pill pre bed and I sleep much better . I have been stretching stress and anxiety haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need one pill pre bed and I sleep much better . I have been stretching stress and anxiety haha
thats what im hearing feedback as well on api .. doesnt need full 3 cap dose

I plan on doing full 3 caps 1st month .. 2nd month down to 2caps to see if effects are the same maybe month 3 to year end would be 1cap.

Do you notice increase in libido ?

hipnfit

Awards
I heard from him recently. Seems like 2022 is trying to hammer him down. He has been dealing with a family emergency these past couple of weeks. I know that he is still trying to get these products out, but that's why he has been silent. He expressed some hope in getting back on track in the next few days, but ....

NattyJuicer

Awards
thats what im hearing feedback as well on api .. doesnt need full 3 cap dose

I plan on doing full 3 caps 1st month .. 2nd month down to 2caps to see if effects are the same maybe month 3 to year end would be 1cap.

Do you notice increase in libido ?
From stress and anxiety ?
Surprisingly I will say yes I think it’s the deep sleep and ashwaghnda I think

NattyJuicer

Awards
I heard from him recently. Seems like 2022 is trying to hammer him down. He has been dealing with a family emergency these past couple of weeks. I know that he is still trying to get these products out, but that's why he has been silent. He expressed some hope in getting back on track in the next few days, but ....
Oh no
I hope all is well and things workout 2022 is a funny year a lot of ups and downs for me too.
I hope all is well with him

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
.. yeah 2022 has sucked for me too but yeah for him just bad luck after bad luck

Wish I was near by where is to help out but so hard to do stuff remotely

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is apigenin likely to boost test level a lot ? And lower estro a lot ? :)
“A lot”??

Hmhhh

Run it and get a test pre and post and let us know lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@warnerve @NattyJuicer

Still not showing in stock at DPS

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still not showing in stock at DPS
i know .. im checking daily too

maybe if we all bug them lol I have $ aside for 4 mtest and 3 api plex .. hopefully mtest wont go out of stock when they list up api

NattyJuicer

Awards
i know .. im checking daily too

maybe if we all bug them lol I have $ aside for 4 mtest and 3 api plex .. hopefully mtest wont go out of stock when they list up api
Oh man don’t say that lol !!
I have m test and liver support in cart too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Per DPS (I emld them) they were shipped yesterday so maybe by Friday (to get them and up on site)
nice thanks for the update.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is in stock now FWIW.

Edit: Along with their Ecdy product and Muscle Addiction's Ecdy products as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heads up : Thermoscorth & Api plex is availble on DPS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Steve read great things about apigenin but the articles always said the bioavailability was extremely low like one percent. Would this product improve on that, and do you have testing showing improvement on the bioavailability? Not a skeptic as SNS and CEL are my 2 go to companies.
Apigenin can be derived from a variety of different plants and the percentage of Apigenin is normally very very low, usually just a couple of %'s points. So for example, if you take 200 mg. of a product std. to 1.8% Apigenin, you're only getting 3.6 mg. of actual Apigenin.

Then, there are higher yield Apigenin ingredients on the market and most of them are dosed at 50 mg. or so. So these provided a nice alternative for people that wanted to dose Apigenin higher than had been possible before.

In terms of absorption, there is some confusing ways of it being presented - meaning that for example, if one source says that Apigenin has a 30% absorption rate (just an example), then are they talking about the compound itself only has that if isolated or are they saying that if you take 200 mg. of a 1.8% that the Apigenin content has a low absorption rate? Because those are two very different things bc there could be other factors affecting the absorption - for example, other phytonutrients competing for absorption. I'm not saying that's what it is, just giving an example.

Api-Plex is very different.
- It is not like above paragraph #1 because we offer higher yield Apigenin.
- And its not like paragraph #2 because most companies offer 50 mg. per capsule

Api-Plex contains 200 mg. Apigenin per capsule plus added absorption enhancers - AstraGin and Bioperine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to hear a bit more about the prostate support ??
Resolve10 posted some great studies on this. (thanks)

I was really pleasantly surprised when I began researching Apigenin how many studies there were on Apigenin for such a great variety of different things. The anabolic properties are great but this is an ingredient to me that definitely qualifies as an anti-aging and longevity ingredient bc it has such a variety of different uses and great data backing it up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

There is a lot more but that’s just to give an idea. There’s tons in relation to cancer benefits.
Thank you for posting those.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya you could get an insane value by going 1 cap per day for a general health supplement and bumping up occasionally over the year when you want more performance benefits.
I absolutely agree. I think that Apigenin is an ingredient that should be a part of almost everyone's daily supplement regimen at 1 to 2 capsules and then you could increase the dosage by an extra capsule or two for when you want the muscle building and performance benefits from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree, Apigenin is a great overall ingredient and at this dose I think it has great muscle building and performance enhancing benefits.

There have been several posts in this thread about when DPS would carry it - DPS ordered it right away but the shipment to them was lost so there was a mandatory waiting to see if it arrived period required by the shipper and then we re-shipped to them. It's not their fault it took longer than expected to have it in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-test
Liver support
We are hoping to have Stress & Anxiety Support back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

If you (or anyone) needs some before then, please pm me. We have a few bottles with the labels scuffed up that I can sell to anyone that needs them; we just can't list them on the website bc it would give a bad impression to someone that may order and not know they were scuffed up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's a great product. I take 1 capsule twice per day and it helps me a lot.

That's my base dose. On particularly bad days, I'll take up to an additional 2 capsules per day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From stress and anxiety ?
Surprisingly I will say yes I think it’s the deep sleep and ashwaghnda I think
We have had some reports of increased libido from Stress & Anxiety Support.

It makes sense if you think about it bc stress and anxiety are one of the primary causes of low libido to begin with; so it would make sense that if that's what is causing it to go down in some people that it helping with the source (stress and anxiety) could also boost it back up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is in stock now FWIW.

Edit: Along with their Ecdy product and Muscle Addiction's Ecdy products as well.
Thank you.

We haven't promoted CEL Ecdy-Plex here bc I'm not going to get into the debate about the ingredients going on on here; but the feedback on Ecdy-Plex has been very very good and that includes some being from people that I know personally and are very objective.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh no
I hope all is well and things workout 2022 is a funny year a lot of ups and downs for me too.
I hope all is well with him
Thank you. This year has been an absolutely terrible year for me on a personal level. It just seems like one thing after another and just can't get a break from the bad things happening to be able to mentally relax and regroup from them.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We have had some reports of increased libido from Stress & Anxiety Support.

It makes sense if you think about it bc stress and anxiety are one of the primary causes of low libido to begin with; so it would make sense that if that's what is causing it to go down in some people that it helping with the source (stress and anxiety) could also boost it back up.
Yep. For a lot of people, stress and anxiety are the root cause to many issues. If I’m going through a stressful time, libido, appetite, and energy all go down

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. This year has been an absolutely terrible year for me on a personal level. It just seems like one thing after another and just can't get a break from the bad things happening to be able to mentally relax and regroup from them.
Stay strong, brother. We appreciate everything you do. Wishing you the best.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this best with food? No difference?
no difference .. go by your convience dosing. i know some are doing pre bed after dinner with no complaints.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this best with food? No difference?
It doesn't make a difference to my knowledge. I've seen people dosing it both ways and I do it based around my convenience myself.

Jdot11

Awards
I’m seeing a lot of mixed opinions on high dose toxicity of Apinigen can anyone weigh in on that? Steve is it safe to take 600mg+ for longer periods?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m seeing a lot of mixed opinions on high dose toxicity of Apinigen can anyone weigh in on that? Steve is it safe to take 600mg+ for longer periods?
Here's a response by MYASD to the same question - "The two normal doses showed no liver issues. It was only in the higher dose groups that they did. If you scale their mouse doses to humans, that toxicity started around 800mg for a 75kg (165lbs) person. It also was not oral. They intraperitoneally injected the apigenin to the mice. This means that it has no real practical implication for oral use in humans. Maybe I would avoid injecting 800mg of apigenin into your abdomen."

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a response by MYASD to the same question - "The two normal doses showed no liver issues. It was only in the higher dose groups that they did. If you scale their mouse doses to humans, that toxicity started around 800mg for a 75kg (165lbs) person. It also was not oral. They intraperitoneally injected the apigenin to the mice. This means that it has no real practical implication for oral use in humans. Maybe I would avoid injecting 800mg of apigenin into your abdomen."
thank you for that study info .. i have not read that one.

600 was the max i going to do .. and those who got this from day1 have been running at 600mg with no issues

again as jarrell stated huge diff between oral vs injectable.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not questioning you personally, just wondering where do you see these mixed opinions? I think in cases like this it can be helpful to link what you are referring to so it helps with better responses.

FWIW I'm pretty sure I have seen doses up to 10mg/kg of bodyweight being used in certain anxiety reducing situations, but would be interested in seeing any actual high dose safety studies specifically.