CEL Api-Plex - 200 mg. Apigenin per Capsule - Available Now

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I tried Apigenin at 600mg in the Evening not CEL Api-Plex but a different brand. I can't handle it I feel very tired and zombie like the next day, also feel my heart rate beating faster. So, I've quit it I may try 200mg not sure atm. I haven't seen a lot of feedback on here about people who have dosed it high at 3caps?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried Apigenin at 600mg in the Evening not CEL Api-Plex but a different brand. I can't handle it I feel very tired and zombie like the next day, also feel my heart rate beating faster. So, I've quit it I may try 200mg not sure atm. I haven't seen a lot of feedback on here about people who have dosed it high at 3caps?
200mg every morning. 600mg every night before bed. I have no issues.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i had someone say something similiar and i suggested him to take pre bed starting at 2 caps and have seen great feedback .. not mine quote "i compare this to ibutamoren" maybe due to increase in IGF levels .. we often get that lethargy feeling and just want to rest.

i tried mk677 once and i couldnt handle it in morning .. so kinda understand where people are coming from.

one thing i would def spread out the dosages and listen to your body always.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m seeing a lot of mixed opinions on high dose toxicity of Apinigen can anyone weigh in on that? Steve is it safe to take 600mg+ for longer periods?
Jarrellt67 gave a great response on this (thank you).

Jdot11 - my reply here is not directed at you; you're asking a legit valid question. I'm expressing the below feeling related moreso towards the individuals that have parroted this study without asking questions or trying to understand context.

This is an example of where there can be tons of studies on something that are all or mostly consistent and then there can be one study that shows something negative and people latch onto it and ignore all of the ones that showed it was safe; and also ignore the context and parameters of the one study that shows that it may be an issue.

Case in point - dozens to hundreds of studies show Apigenin's safety but then this particular study dose when scaled would be min. 800 mg. and that would be for an average to smaller than average male and it was not based on oral supplementation; so it was on a higher dose AND that higher dose was injected.

Apigenin is literally one of the most well-researched herbal based/derived ingredients and I would have no reservation at all about taking 600 mg. per day personally.

Here's a response by MYASD to the same question - "The two normal doses showed no liver issues. It was only in the higher dose groups that they did. If you scale their mouse doses to humans, that toxicity started around 800mg for a 75kg (165lbs) person. It also was not oral. They intraperitoneally injected the apigenin to the mice. This means that it has no real practical implication for oral use in humans. Maybe I would avoid injecting 800mg of apigenin into your abdomen."
Well said. Thank you.

No problem. Here's the study that people are referring to when discussing toxicity - Acute Exposure of Apigenin Induces Hepatotoxicity in Swiss Mice - PMC (nih.gov). However, I think MYASD's response should alleviate any concern.
Agreed. And I think its also relevant to note that they basically got the result they were looking for because they were intentionally trying to find a toxicity level so they were going to extremes to get one; and that is not indicative at all to normal oral dosages in humans.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Our Suggested Use is - Take 1 capsule 2 times per day. For intensive use, take 1 capsule 3 times per day.

Just pointing that out bc we don't suggest people to take more than 1 capsule at a time; we suggest the dosages spaced out.

My other thought on what you're explaining is that 98%+ Apigenin is very hard to source real material and it makes me wonder if there was an issue on the raw material side and if you were taking legit Apigenin. But regardless, I wouldn't suggest someone dose 600 mg. at once; I would space it out.

Api-Plex (Print) - V1 (SUPP FACTS).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i had someone say something similiar and i suggested him to take pre bed starting at 2 caps and have seen great feedback .. not mine quote "i compare this to ibutamoren" maybe due to increase in IGF levels .. we often get that lethargy feeling and just want to rest.

i tried mk677 once and i couldnt handle it in morning .. so kinda understand where people are coming from.

one thing i would def spread out the dosages and listen to your body always.
I have seen people compare it to that in terms of wanting to rest if they use 600 mg. in one dose; personal choice, but that's not the way I would suggest using it.

I think this is a great ingredient to run year round at 1 capsule per day and then people can up it to 2 to 3 capsules if they wish &/or for muscle building specific cycles.

I think though also that because of how hard legit 98%+ Apigenin is to source and also because legit raws on it aren't cheap, that I'd also be conscious as to the brand in question. I haven't seen another brand that doses as high as we do but have seen cases of people taking a lot more capsules of lower dosed products to try to achieve the total dosages.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not questioning you personally, just wondering where do you see these mixed opinions? I think in cases like this it can be helpful to link what you are referring to so it helps with better responses.

FWIW I'm pretty sure I have seen doses up to 10mg/kg of bodyweight being used in certain anxiety reducing situations, but would be interested in seeing any actual high dose safety studies specifically.
Apigenin has so many studies on it and you're correct, some have been dosed very high and without any negative side effects. The study that he was referring to was basically trying to show toxicity and as you know, when researchers are looking for a specific goal in a study, they often will find it and not necessarily put it into context for the average person reading it. Like in this example, monster dosing an ingredient non-orally in mine but then not contextualizing that that doesn't necessarily apply to oral dosing in humans.

I don't blame the people asking questions at all. I blame the researchers in times like this and the way they choose to frame their work.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Regarding the toxicity, if anyone actually reads that study, even the abstract, it’s all laid out nicely. They point out that there’s a ton of benefits, but there’s not much data on toxicity, so they wanted to collect toxicity data. They were literally trying to give a toxic dose to see what would happen. Different context from supplementation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Regarding the toxicity, if anyone actually reads that study, even the abstract, it’s all laid out nicely. They point out that there’s a ton of benefits, but there’s not much data on toxicity, so they wanted to collect toxicity data. They were literally trying to give a toxic dose to see what would happen. Different context from supplementation.
Agreed. Definitely a different context than supplementation. They were trying to achieve toxicity, they didn't run into it by accident. That could apply to literally anything - water, oxygen saturation, anything.

I think that the study was laid out okay to people that can understand the terminology but do think the researchers could have done a better job not making it a little clearer to people that don't understand some of the scientific language so that it didn't cause misunderstandings.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Our Suggested Use is - Take 1 capsule 2 times per day. For intensive use, take 1 capsule 3 times per day.

Just pointing that out bc we don't suggest people to take more than 1 capsule at a time; we suggest the dosages spaced out.

My other thought on what you're explaining is that 98%+ Apigenin is very hard to source real material and it makes me wonder if there was an issue on the raw material side and if you were taking legit Apigenin. But regardless, I wouldn't suggest someone dose 600 mg. at once; I would space it out.

View attachment 221847

This Is what I took Steve!

• May help support sleep †
  • May help support cognitive function †
  • May help support skin health †
  • May help support cellular function †
  • May help support digestive function †
What is Apigenin?

Apigenin is a natural flavone (5,7,4′-trihydroxy-flavone) found in various botanical species, in varying concentrations. It is most commonly found in higher concentrations in chamomile, oranges, and parsley.

Our Apigenin is semi-synthesized from naringin, which is first extracted from citrus paradisi L. (grapefruit), and then processed into Apigenin. This method of obtaining Apigenin is efficient as it relies on less reagents and results in a higher yield than similar methods of extraction.

Benefits of Apigenin Capsules

Apigenin exhibits a variety of benefits. Primarily, Apigenin has been popularized for its benefits on sleep and aiding relaxation. However, Apigenin is also a useful nootropic compound as it has shown to support cognitive function. In addition to this, studies have also shown that Apigenin has a positive impact on cellular function and skin health, as well as supporting the digestive system by regulating gut bacteria.

Where to Buy Apigenin Capsules?

Mind Nutrition offers Apigenin capsules in 30ct or 60ct quantities. Shipped from the UK to most of the world, buy Apigenin capsules from Mind Nutrition with confidence.

Jdot11

Awards
Thanks so much for the replies everyone. I’m not a very scientifically literate person and was reading things in forums and that study. You all cleared it up a lot tbh. Also I 100% believe Steve is an excellent formulator and wouldn’t put anyone in a position to have issues with a product recommendation. I was more or less just curious what the interpretation was from people smarter than myself. With that all out of the way I started dosing 1am and 1pm + Anabolic XT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I can't speak for other brands and have never heard of the one you posted.
Your experience that you said that you had with that one is not indicative of any feedback we've had on ours nor that I've heard with people experimenting with high dosages on legit brands that I'm aware of before we released Api-Plex.

In general, I would say that since you did have that experience with theirs, if you decide to try Api-Plex, start with 1 capsule per day and if you want to use 600 mg, work up to it. For example, 1 capsule per day for 3 days, 2 capsules per day for 3 days, then 3 capsules per day - and space them out, not all at once. For most anyone else, I would say they could go right into 2 to 3 capsules per day spaced out.

I don't like to talk about ingredient quality when specific brands are mentioned; and I truly have never heard of the one that you posted so I have no idea anything about them. Just in general, your experience doesn't seem indicative of common feedback with Apigenin and Apigenin 98%+ is an expensive and difficult to source raw material. So whether a person buys our Api-Plex or someone else's product with Apigenin in it, my suggestion would be to stick to brands that one knows and trusts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks so much for the replies everyone. I’m not a very scientifically literate person and was reading things in forums and that study. You all cleared it up a lot tbh. Also I 100% believe Steve is an excellent formulator and wouldn’t put anyone in a position to have issues with a product recommendation. I was more or less just curious what the interpretation was from people smarter than myself. With that all out of the way I started dosing 1am and 1pm + Anabolic XT
You're welcome. And no problem at all, I completely understand and didn't take your question as negative at all. Studies can be confusing sometimes even for people that do understand the terminology and especially for those that don't. That's why for me, my writing style is that I always try to break down studies and write ups and make it easy to understand for people.

And thank you for the kind words.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is there any incompability in add apigenin with sarms cycle ?
There is no reason that I'm aware of not to add Api-Plex to a sarm cycle. If anything, I could see where some of its overall support properties could be beneficial imo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there any incompability in add apigenin with sarms cycle ?
i love the idea of stacking this with sarms or stano-plex like mild cycles

sufficient_page

Awards
Steve, how do you come up with that many products in such rapid succession? Like do you sleep at all?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Steve, how do you come up with that many products in such rapid succession? Like do you sleep at all?
A lot of these products were formulated a while ago I'm pretty sure... between supply chain/manufacturing delays and Steve's own personal health stuff that popped up, we're just now finally getting to have them in our hands.

But, still fair to ask Steve if he ever sleeps, cause I'm not sure when he does it either lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“Steve” is just the name of the robot. GQ comes into the office periodically to swap out the battery pack when Steve’s energy levels are low
and thats like once a year ..sometimes he doesnt even need that .. he be like GQ stay there im good for whole year

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The write up covers a lot of the overall health properties and anti-aging/longevity benefits, plus goes into a lot of details about how it can contribute to building muscle and the different pathways.

I'm not not answering, just to answer I'd be copying and pasting a ton of info from the original write up that's in the first series of posts in this thread. I think the write up came out to 6 or 7 typed pages haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, not really lol. Pretty much if I'm awake, I'm working. Seriously. I literally haven't had one single day off since I got out of the hospital back in March and I've worked at least 70+ hours a week since the end of March.

A lot of what is coming out now was originally supposed to come out earlier in the year but my accident delayed things. But it also delayed me getting the things like the write ups done, so even though they were supposed to be released earlier, I'm still having to do a ton of work on them now. And bad part is that as a company we'd had money tied up in some of them since the beginning of the year.

On top of that, we still have over a dozen products (seriously) between the brands due out before the end of the year and am in the planning process for a couple more + Q1 releases for next year. It's very involved and takes a lot of time - coming up with the label text, write ups, banner text, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
“Steve” is just the name of the robot. GQ comes into the office periodically to swap out the battery pack when Steve’s energy levels are low
Ha. That's one of my favorite posts ever and the only one I ever remember actually making me laugh. Thank you, I needed that :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
and thats like once a year ..sometimes he doesnt even need that .. he be like GQ stay there im good for whole year
Ha. I'm officially requesting a battery change more often lol. Preferably with some really high octane ones :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of these products were formulated a while ago I'm pretty sure... between supply chain/manufacturing delays and Steve's own personal health stuff that popped up, we're just now finally getting to have them in our hands.

But, still fair to ask Steve if he ever sleeps, cause I'm not sure when he does it either lol
A lot of the ones that you're seeing now were formulated a while ago - the main reason for the delays was mainly because of my accident and also having to bump some back and pushing existing products in front of them in the production schedules.

Right now, I have over 10 products in the warehouse that we haven't released yet - because there's so much that goes into doing so and timing the releases. With Labor Day weekend, we could pull off releasing things close together but normally we try to space it out a little so that nothing gets overlooked.

For me, the formulation part is fun and I enjoy that; but the label text, write ups, text for banners, etc. is very time consuming and a lot of people don't realize how much time really goes into all of that.

And honestly, no, I hardly have time to sleep - to the point where I feel exhausted most of the time but just so much to get done I just don't have the time to. I've literally had text conversations with members here that can confirm that they've texted me until they've went to sleep and then texted me when they've woken up and I've still been working.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha. I'm officially requesting a battery change more often lol. Preferably with some really high octane ones :ROFLMAO:
haha , looking at how busy you are .. might have to switch to rechargeble ones .. not cheap lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

sufficient_page

Awards
I'm pretty sure right now my batteries are being recharged by Focus XT, energy drinks, sugar, and pizza lol.
Not judging or telling you what to do, but it would be good for a supplement company CEO to eat and sleep healthy as an example, don't stress yourself too much Steve! Take some time off for self-care

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure right now my batteries are being recharged by Focus XT, energy drinks, sugar, and pizza lol.
pizza flavored focusXT ? lol

sufficient_page

Awards
pizza flavored focusXT ? lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not judging or telling you what to do, but it would be good for a supplement company CEO to eat and sleep healthy as an example, don't stress yourself too much Steve! Take some time off for self-care
My post about the running off of Focus XT, energy drinks, sugar, and pizza was partially joking, partially serious.

I appreciate the nice thought and intentions behind your post - but the reality is that its pretty impossible for me to take self-care time right now. I'm used to working a lot of hours and even before my accident earlier this year, my average work week was 50 to 70 hours with most being 70+ during Covid. But I was in a very bad accident back in February and was in the hospital for 10 days and in a wheelchair for quite some time and then for many months after that, I had physical therapy every morning 5 days a week. So I got very behind at work and at life in general and have been playing catch up ever since. And unfortunately, self-care and relaxation time just isn't an option right now bc company wise, we had so much money tied up in upcoming new releases at the time of my accident that we barely were able to survive the time I was in the hospital and not able to work the way I normally do.

Right now, we have over a dozen new products in the warehouse that we have money tied up in that we need to release and a lot of that is waiting on me to finalize the write ups, banner text, etc. - but of course we will space them out so they don't get overshadowed by one another. Then on top of that, I'm working on finalizing a lot of new products for the end of this year and beginning of next year - and that involves formulation, raw material sourcing, label text, banner text, write ups, etc. So I literally just don't have time to sleep some days.

Where the pizza and sugar part comes in was:
- Kind of joking, kind of not haha.
- I have a two serious food allergies so I'm very limited and when working like I am, those are easy options that won't kill me lol.
- I've often discussed how when I'm not working out properly, I have a hard time staying disciplined on my diet and I'm not able to work out now because of the accident - my shoulder is still healing and a complete tibia fracture takes 8 to 12 months and that's not counting the nerve damage.
- And lastly, I have an autoimmune condition and I've mentioned before and people may think I'm joking but I'm actually not and I know its really odd, but I have a lot more flare ups when I eat healthy than when I eat terrible lol. And right now, I'm in pain every single second of every single day so my mental and physical well-being from a pain management standpoint makes me not be trying to stay too clean with my diet.

Hopefully I'll be able to get things caught up somewhat over the next couple of months and get back to a more normal and reasonable schedule haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any thoughst about how to take it ? I mean which part of a day, or on emtpy stomach / with fatty acids for example ? Any protocol ?:)
im doing it empty stomach ..no issues here. you would have to play around with it and see what best suits u .. my rule of thumb ..

if im not taking it for GDA purpose .. i dose everything without food,if any issues ill go ahead take it with meals.

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another thing with Apigenin, it helps boost our NAD+ levels. It inhibits CD38 and promotes an increase in intracellular NAD+ levels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another thing with Apigenin, it helps boost our NAD+ levels. It inhibits CD38 and promotes an increase in intracellular NAD+ levels.

That is interesting and very overlooked.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seeing great feedback on this .. I ran this solo for first few weeks and now blended it in with Anabolic XT and loving it.

Those who like the product .. DPS has a great deal on 2 bottles.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Not many reviews on this but I'm really tempted to buy 😎 Can someone give a mini review?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not many reviews on this but I'm really tempted to buy 😎 Can someone give a mini review?
The most common feedback that we are hearing is that it helps with improved sleep quality, relaxation, mood, etc.

Important note - is to point out that it helps with those without making people sleepy. I just wanted to point that out because a lot of people associate relaxation or improved sleep quality with something making them tired, but that's not always the case.

As for muscle building effects, I think its about expectations - and I think that some companies overpromoted and overhyped this as being a super fast muscle building ingredient when in reality, some people may get some fast gains from it, but for the average person, its going to be a great product for consistent lean muscle gains with long term use versus something that just blows you away right off the bat; but that's not a bad thing at all, bc its the consistent gains that can really add up and make a huge net sum difference over time.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
The most common feedback that we are hearing is that it helps with improved sleep quality, relaxation, mood, etc.

Important note - is to point out that it helps with those without making people sleepy. I just wanted to point that out because a lot of people associate relaxation or improved sleep quality with something making them tired, but that's not always the case.

As for muscle building effects, I think its about expectations - and I think that some companies overpromoted and overhyped this as being a super fast muscle building ingredient when in reality, some people may get some fast gains from it, but for the average person, its going to be a great product for consistent lean muscle gains with long term use versus something that just blows you away right off the bat; but that's not a bad thing at all, bc its the consistent gains that can really add up and make a huge net sum difference over time.
If I sleep better I will be able to train better.
It is a huge step.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not many reviews on this but I'm really tempted to buy Can someone give a mini review?
Ive taken their Api for almost a month now and just purchased their 2 pack bundle deal from DPS. It’s ability to increase my deep sleep has been nothing short of amazing. Im talking it doubled my deep sleep almost. Most nights if I was lucky I was getting an hour of deep sleep, that was on a good night and now I am getting about 2.5hrs per night, on nights where I get 8 hours of sleep my deep sleep is 3.5-4 hrs most nights. I have an Oura ring which tracks all this as well.

Plus the numerous health benefits, you really cant go wrong.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive taken their Api for almost a month now and just purchased their 2 pack bundle deal from DPS. It’s ability to increase my deep sleep has been nothing short of amazing. Im talking it doubled my deep sleep almost. Most nights if I was lucky I was getting an hour of deep sleep, that was on a good night and now I am getting about 2.5hrs per night, on nights where I get 8 hours of sleep my deep sleep is 3.5-4 hrs most nights. I have an Oura ring which tracks all this as well.

Thank you for sharing. That's awesome to hear.

And very awesome to hear that even the Oura ring shows that you're getting more deep restful sleep from it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I take 600mg before bed.

kid amnesiac

Awards

how many caps r u taking pre-bed?

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards

[/QUOTE/]

Are you taking it just before sleep or with your evening meal? And at what dosage?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am taking 600mgs total per day. 1am/ 1 mid day/ 1 pre bed. Sometimes depending on the day it’s 1am/2 prebed. All doses are taken with or after food has been consumed.

Just last night I got 6hrs and 45mins of sleep. Rem sleep was 2hrs 44 minutes and Deep sleep was 35 minutes. Literally almost half my night was spent in some form of deep sleep stage. Impressive to say the least.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am taking 600mgs total per day. 1am/ 1 mid day/ 1 pre bed. Sometimes depending on the day it’s 1am/2 prebed. All doses are taken with or after food has been consumed.

Just last night I got 6hrs and 45mins of sleep. Rem sleep was 2hrs 44 minutes and Deep sleep was 35 minutes. Literally almost half my night was spent in some form of deep sleep stage. Impressive to say the least.
That's pretty cool and pretty incredible. It's neat that you're able to track it like that to know for sure that its working so well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty cool and pretty incredible. It's neat that you're able to track it like that to know for sure that its working so well.
It has been really useful in pinpointing things that disrupt my sleep or in this case, add to it. I have always struggled getting enough REM/Deep sleep. I have tried everything under the sun to feel more rested and get more deep sleep and this product, this product is unbelievable.

Just to give you guys an example, here is from last night; 45% of my night was spent in either REM or Deep sleep.

IMG_9686.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It has been really useful in pinpointing things that disrupt my sleep or in this case, add to it. I have always struggled getting enough REM/Deep sleep. I have tried everything under the sun to feel more rested and get more deep sleep and this product, this product is unbelievable.

Just to give you guys an example, here is from last night; 45% of my night was spent in either REM or Deep sleep.
That is awesome. I'm so glad that it is helping you so much.

I may have to buy one of those to try to track mine, that's really cool.