sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone using this for the prostate benefits? If so what’s the dosage you’ve been using? Thanks
We've had a lot of reports of people using it for prostate benefits.

It has a lot of great studies for prostate support and the dosage for that purpose would be covered in whatever dose of Api-Plex that people that. What I mean by that is that some of the studies for prostate support benefits are lower than the dose per capsule of Api-Plex, so even 1 capsule of Api-Plex is more than enough to see some benefits from that. Of course, it can be dosed higher for prostate or other reasons, with the average dosing being 1 to 3 caps per day.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do a gram of Apigenin a day. 1 cap Api-Plex in the AM. 3 caps Api-Plex before bed and with 4 caps of Growth Factor XT, that gives me another 200mg, so 1 gram total/day.

Mostly do it for muscle building and sleep. But I'm sure my prostate is benefiting as well.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do a gram of Apigenin a day. 1 cap Api-Plex in the AM. 3 caps Api-Plex before bed and with 4 caps of Growth Factor XT, that gives me another 200mg, so 1 gram total/day.

Mostly do it for muscle building and sleep. But I'm sure my prostate is benefiting as well.
I was taking a 50mg capsule before bed for the past 3 months as part of my sleep and longevity protocol. Didn't notice a whole lot but my sleep score was more consistent. About a week ago I grabbed some CEL Api-Plex and have been taking one 200mg capsule at night; what a difference it's been. I sleep even better, but more surprisingly, I have a calm, chill demeanor the next day and my social skills seem to have improved. I may try adding an additional morning dose of Api-Plex with my NMN sublingual powder. Good stuff indeed.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya that higher dosage is pretty sweet. Between Growth Factor XT + PA-XT + Pepti-Plex I am getting a good bit each day. If not Api-Plex would be a good option.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since Apigenin has anti-inflammatory effect, should it be avoided around workouts?
No, no reason to avoid it around workout time.

There is a lot of confusion it seems about ingredients that help reduce systemic inflammation versus NSAID's and they're not the same at all.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since Apigenin has anti-inflammatory effect, should it be avoided around workouts?
im currently doing it pre workout and off days just morning dinner .. no issues using pre workout