CEL Anabolic Effect vs Massmax XT

KrnPK

Awards
Looking to stack one of these supplements with my current X-Gels run. My current goals are to just pack on mass and strength without putting on too much fat. I've heard great things about the Anabolic Effect and X-Gels stack, but not too much about the Massmax stack.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk if you could go wrong with either, may just depend more on what you want from each.

I haven't used Massmax so my bias would say Anabolic Effect, due to how effective I've found it and the fact I like the profile a bit better (for myself).

Massmax may be a better option if you want more appetite increases or if you'd prefer Epicatechin.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect. I used Massmax, I won't buy again. EpiPlex is actually really good stuff.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love both. Slide edge to AE imo. The x gel/ae stack is a killer natty stack.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect would be my recommendation as well. Have personally used it with Xgels (once with and once without) and loved that combo. great strength and fullness along with nutrient partitioning to help prevent fat gain

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AE is one of the few supplements Ive ever genuinely felt makes a significant and NOTICEABLE difference in strength & physique.

Makes a lot of the other products I've used over the years....seem like a waste, ugh lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't used either but i tend not to trust the quality of CEL products, they have fallen short of the hype more often than not from their ph days all the way up into the current natural products

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried anabolic effect and to be honest I didnt really get nothing much out of it, but it was only 30 bucks and wanted to see what the hype was about.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Both of those look like absolute garbage products that are nothing but gimmicks with ingredients. There are no magic pills that make you gain weight. You have to eat more calories, lift heavy doing compound lifts, drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep.

Trust me, I've been reviewing supplements for 20+ years and I wouldn't waste my money on either of these products. Supplement companies are always coming out with these magic herbs, amino acids, and other nonsense concoctions that claim will make you gain weight. I can tell you right now it's all phoney baloney.

Get yourself a good weight gainer, like Beverly International Ultra Mass Maker. It's a great product that will put on quality weight and not a lot of fat because there aren't a lot of junk ingredients like most weight gainer shakes have. Most weight gainer shakes have weight protein concentrate, maltodextrin, and MCTs and they add nothing but fat to you. Beverly Ultra Mass Maker has real high quality protein, good carbs, and good fats to help you gain weight.

INGREDIENTS
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (97g)
Servings Per Container: 14

Amount Per Servig
Calories 390
Calories from Fat 100
Total Fat 11g 17%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 50g 17%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 6g
Protein 25g 50%
Calcium 549mg 50%
Iron 1.6mg 8%
Sodium 230mg 10%
Potassium 400mg 11%
Mass Make Multi-Stage Protein System 30.4g
(Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Taurine, Egg Albumen, Sodium Caseinate)

Other Ingredients: Mass Maker Multi-Stage Carbohydrate System (Maltodextrin, Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Inulin [from Chicory Root Extract], Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Durum, Millet, Spelt, Barley, Chia), Non-Dairy Creamer (Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sugar, Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Silicoaluminate, Polysorbate 80, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Modified Food Starch, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Allergen Warning: Contains milk, soy, egg, wheat and gluten (from oat, wheat and barley).
In order to gain weight, you have to consume more calories than you burn off. So, you need to be eating a solid diet of mostly real food (you can have the weight gainer for breakfast or post workout) and have a good exercise routine.

No gimmicky supplements with a bunch of ingredients no one has heard of with no studies to back them up are going to do anything at all to add muscle mass, it's the hardest thing to do naturally, especially if you're an ectomorph like I was.

The best supplements for gaining mass are: creatine monohydrate (5g per day - the one I linked is Creapure, the best creatine on the market), beta alanine (2-4g per day) and citrulline malate (4-6g per day). All of these are best taken preworkout. Take them everyday, including non-workout days, but on workout days take them preworkout. They will help you increase your lifts, increase your endurance, and increase the amount of reps you can do. This breaks down muscle tissue which helps it build back up and causes it to grow, a process known as hypertrophy. You can look up all these ingredients on examine.com to read more about them.

Don't believe the hype from these supplement companies.

I hope that helps, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
-SS

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both of those look like absolute garbage products that are nothing but gimmicks with ingredients. There are no magic pills that make you gain weight. You have to eat more calories, lift heavy doing compound lifts, drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep.

Trust me, I've been reviewing supplements for 20+ years and I wouldn't waste my money on either of these products. Supplement companies are always coming out with these magic herbs, amino acids, and other nonsense concoctions that claim will make you gain weight. I can tell you right now it's all phoney baloney.

Get yourself a good weight gainer, like Beverly International Ultra Mass Maker. It's a great product that will put on quality weight and not a lot of fat because there aren't a lot of junk ingredients like most weight gainer shakes have. Most weight gainer shakes have weight protein concentrate, maltodextrin, and MCTs and they add nothing but fat to you. Beverly Ultra Mass Maker has real high quality protein, good carbs, and good fats to help you gain weight.

In order to gain weight, you have to consume more calories than you burn off. So, you need to be eating a solid diet of mostly real food (you can have the weight gainer for breakfast or post workout) and have a good exercise routine.

No gimmicky supplements with a bunch of ingredients no one has heard of with no studies to back them up are going to do anything at all to add muscle mass, it's the hardest thing to do naturally, especially if you're an ectomorph like I was.

Don't believe the hype from these supplement companies.

I hope that helps, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
-SS
You're wrong. Some natural anabolics actually work . I've had amazing success with epicatechin for example

Would buy epicatechin supplements over a garbage weight gain shake all day and stick to whole foods

Haven't given AE a full run yet , though

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're wrong. Some natural anabolics actually work . I've had amazing success with epicatechin for example

Would buy epicatechin supplements over a garbage weight gain shake all day
Epicatechin, an ingredient found in dark chocolate has been studied to see if it has positive benefits in muscle growth because it appears to be a myostatin inhibitor. A study looked at how much you would need to take to get those benefits.

The biggest difference between this study and the new myostatin supplements are the doses. The study used a 150 mg daily dose, while the supplements range from 250 - 500 mg (-)-epicatechin per dose, for a total daily dose of 500 mg - 1,000 mg.

Unfortunately, chocolate probably isn't a reliable way to obtain this much (-)-epicatechin because the amount varies considerably between brands and even with the most (-)-epicatechin-rich products, it would require a lot of chocolate. To get 150 mg of (-)-epicatechin per day you would need to eat about 120 g of the most (-)-epicatechin-rich chocolate bars, and more than 200 g of most dark chocolate.[2][3][4][5] This would contain a considerable amount of calories. Many dark chocolate products have much less, and the percentage of cocoa can't fully explain the differences, so you'd have to have detailed information on the products you use.

Keep in mind, this study had a very small sample size, just six people, and there was no placebo control. Furthermore, only the ratio of myostatin and follistatin changes were published, not the actual numbers. This study does not provide evidence to recommend (-)-epicatechin as a muscle growth agent [...]

So, you have to ask yourself when you take these supplements that have studies showing they're completely ineffective: was it the supplement that was responsible for muscle growth or was it my training, diet, and the other supplements I was taking with it? Were you taking any other supplements along side it or just epicatechin. I'd be willing to bet you were on other supplements on the time as well.

So, as my friend Will Brink likes to say: Welcome to Placeboville. Population: You.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epicatechin, an ingredient found in dark chocolate has been studied to see if it has positive benefits in muscle growth because it appears to be a myostatin inhibitor. A study looked at how much you would need to take to get those benefits.

So, you have to ask yourself when you take these supplements that have studies showing they're completely ineffective: was it the supplement that was responsible for muscle growth or was it my training, diet, and the other supplements I was taking with it? Were you taking any other supplements along side it or just epicatechin. I'd be willing to bet you were on other supplements on the time as well.

So, as my friend Will Brink likes to say: Welcome to Placeboville. Population: You.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24314870/

No, it wasn't placebo. When I take 500-1g of epicatechin I notice pronounce recomp effects, nutrient partitioning, vascularity, pumps, endurance, etc.

Will Brink has recommended creatine countless times.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24314870/

No, it wasn't placebo. When I take 500-1g of epicatechin I notice pronounce recomp effects, nutrient partitioning, vascularity, pumps, endurance, etc.

Will Brink has recommended creatine countless times.
Unfortunately that appears to be an in vitro study done on rat's skeletal muscle and not resistant trained humans, so it may be a good starting point to look at what it can potentially do, but in vitro rat studies don't really tell us much.

HOWEVER, the study linked right below it shows some benefit of epicatechin on older adults with sarcopenia (muscle atrophy due to aging and other factors) showed more promise.

Green tea catechins contain a high amount of epicatechin and a lot of other ingredients, but I've only heard about people using catechins (ECGC) for fat loss, not weight gain. Although, I suppose you could use it for recomp.

I know Will Brink has mentioned creatine countless times. He's a huge advocate for it and I completely agree with him on the subject. We follow each other on Twitter, so I know all about his love for creatine. But, I'm not sure why you brought that up or what that has to do with anything.

But, I ask you again: what OTHER supplements are you taking besides epicatechin when you go on a recomp cycle?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love both. Slide edge to AE imo. The x gel/ae stack is a killer natty stack.
Definitely agreed on this one. Can't beat an x gels and AE stack. Two of my fav natty products at the moment.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely agreed on this one. Can't beat an x gels and AE stack. Two of my fav natty products at the moment.
Korean Mistletoe Extract2,000mg**
Eriobotrya Japonica Extract1,000mg**
Rehmannaie Radix Extract1,000mg**
Shilajit Extract250mg**
Actigin50mg**
S7®50mg**
Astragin50mg**
What is all this stuff and where are the studies showing they're effective at doing anything? You've got to be kidding me with this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ignoring the "protein" is everything you need for gains post lol

Ive ran both .. i enjoyed my mass max run as well ... but AE kills it.

def can stack the two as well .. or do AE + Epiplex would be pretty sick

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really enjoyed my run with AE which i logged here and i plan to run it again. Have not tried MassMax so i cant make a comparison im afraid.

As for not trusting CEL? From my experience @sns8778 is one of the most dedicated and trustworthy person on this forum. And he goes out of his way to provide the highest quality products for us.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ignoring the "protein" is everything you need for gains post lol

Ive ran both .. i enjoyed my mass max run as well ... but AE kills it.

def can stack the two as well .. or do AE + Epiplex would be pretty sick
It's a very simple scientific fact. You simply need to eat more calories than you burn off. That's how anabolism and hypertrophy work. You can take your magic herb blend and sprinkle it on your salad and it might be pretty tastey, but building muscle? Show me the evidence.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a very simple scientific fact. You simply need to eat more calories than you burn off. That's how anabolism and hypertrophy work. You can take your magic herb blend and sprinkle it on your salad and it might be pretty tastey, but building muscle? Show me the evidence.
thats not the point .. he asked a comparison between the 2 product .. not looking for a mass gainer/meal replacement or extra calories

you have to keep in mind that when pple ask about muscle builders they have their diet in check

if your looking for portein/sugar + more artifical sugar then yes mass maker is a great product

create a new thread dont ruin his thread with what hes not looking for.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
thats not the point .. he asked a comparison between the 2 product .. not looking for a mass gainer/meal replacement or extra calories
Maybe you missed the other part of my post where I recommended standard, known, working, and well studied supplements like creatine, beta alanine and citrulline.

you have to keep in mind that when pple ask about muscle builders they have their diet in check
Are you sure about that? If people are asking about gimmicky/phoney products, I'd suspect that they are not following proper bodybuilding protocols such as proper lifting and diet.

if your looking for portein/sugar + more artifical sugar then yes mass maker is a great product
Let's look at some of the ingredients together, shall we?.

"(Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Taurine, Egg Albumen, Sodium Caseinate)

Other Ingredients: Mass Maker Multi-Stage Carbohydrate System (Maltodextrin, Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Inulin [from Chicory Root Extract], Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Durum, Millet, Spelt, Barley, Chia)"

The maltodextrin is a high GI carb, sure, but the other carbs are low GI cereals (not talking about lucky charms here), brans, and fibers.

And please don't get me starting on calling artificial sweeteners bad. That's an argument you will lose badly.

create a new thread dont ruin his thread with what hes not looking for.

Mod edit: Actually you won't. If you don't want to use it, don't, but don't go into threads answering questions OP never asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not getting into the arguing going on in the thread.

Simple answer to OP's question is that a lot of people love stacking Anabolic Effect and X-Gels.
X-Gels is typically ran for around 50 days and Anabolic Effect is typically ran for 8 to 16 weeks.

To the people mentioning Epi-Plex, that makes for a great stack with either or both of the above as well. High potency epicatechin is one of my favorite ingredients.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not getting into the arguing going on in the thread.

Simple answer to OP's question is that a lot of people love stacking Anabolic Effect and X-Gels.
X-Gels is typically ran for around 50 days and Anabolic Effect is typically ran for 8 to 16 weeks.

To the people mentioning Epi-Plex, that makes for a great stack with either or both of the above as well. High potency epicatechin is one of my favorite ingredients.
Agree .. AE + Epiplex is very nice run

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not going to argue with a board sponsor because I'll just end up getting banned. But, there sure are a lot of snakes in your oil.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mod edit: Actually you won't. If you don't want to use it, don't, but don't go into threads answering questions OP never asked.

See? This is what I mean. You can't have a legitimate debate on this forum because the board sponsors just end up getting pissed and have any user who even questions their products banned. So, I give up. If you want to buy a Bridge in Brooklyn, give me a call though.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW, I just want to add I think SNS is a great brand, as is CEL and I recommend their products regularly. This product however, I do not think is a good one. That is all.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
See? This is what I mean. You can't have a legitimate debate on this forum because the board sponsors just end up getting pissed and have any user who even questions their products banned. So, I give up. If you want to buy a Bridge in Brooklyn, give me a call though.
Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you

(just messing with you, btw... I have no skin in this game, just here to provide a little comedic relief)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So this guy says these natural anabolics are garbage (entitled to your opinion - that’s fine), and says take a good quality mass gainer that doesn’t have matodextrin and MCT’s... then proceeds to post a mass gainer led with Maltodextrin, and contains MCT’s...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@StarScream66, are all these links you regularly post on AnabolicMinds affiliate marketing links?

At the end of your hyperlink, there is “?rfsn=4400610.5a28d3” and RFSN is sometimes used for affiliate linking purposes.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So this guy says these natural anabolics are garbage (entitled to your opinion - that’s fine), and says take a good quality mass gainer that doesn’t have matodextrin and MCT’s... then proceeds to post a mass gainer led with Maltodextrin, and contains MCT’s...
Like I said, I'm done here. I'm not going to get banned because a sponsor disagrees with me. My post with what I consider sound advice is up there for anyone to read.

@StarScream66, are all these links you regularly post on AnabolicMinds affiliate marketing links?

At the end of your hyperlink, there is “?rfsn=4400610.5a28d3” and RFSN is sometimes used for affiliate linking purposes.
I have no idea. I just run the links I find with the cheapest prices I can find through bitly and paste them here. A lot of those links, especially Amazon, have all sorts of indecipherable codes after them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is all this stuff and where are the studies showing they're effective at doing anything? You've got to be kidding me with this.
It's ironic that you can take the time to post all sorts of negative things and post a book on promoting Beverly's products but you can't take the time to google the ingredients in a product to see that there are a wide variety of clinical studies on them. Yet you can make negative comments implying the ingredients don't do anything when a simple google search of the ingredients would have shown you a large list of clinical studies.

Literally 4 of the ingredients in the product are clinically researched licensed, branded ingredients - PrimaVie, ActiGin, AstraGin, & S7. The other 3 also have studies on them but not branded ingredient versions available.

I'm not going to argue with a board sponsor because I'll just end up getting banned. But, there sure are a lot of snakes in your oil.
My post literally said that I wasn't going to get into the argument going in this thread and then I proceeded to answer the OP's question.

It's like you just can't stop yourself from being insulting or being argumentative. By asking about studies on the ingredients and acting like there aren't any when there are, it already shows that you didn't take the time to read up on any of the ingredients, yet you're still insulting them.

Some of the most respected and well-known members on this forum have logged or reviewed Anabolic Effect and been very pleased with it. The way you're coming off is that none of them know what they're talking about, which is very disrespectful and insulting to them. Some of these members have physiques and a level of dedication that I respect immensely and could only ever dream of having myself.

Like admin/mod said - if you don't like a product, don't use it. But it's very disrespectful to companies and to people posting questions to come into threads and derail those threads to make them be about something that wasn't being asked about or discussed.

You didn't question anyone's products - you came into a thread bashing products that you haven't used and seem to not be familiar with the ingredients on.

BTW, I just want to add I think SNS is a great brand, as is CEL and I recommend their products regularly. This product however, I do not think is a good one. That is all.
Again, if you truly like the brands, then I would encourage you to look at the wide variety of logs and reviews by very respected board members on Anabolic Effect and to look into the ingredients and the studies on them. Many of these studies can be found at links of the respective branded ingredients websites.

To me, this seems very passive aggressive here because I personally never insult brands even if I don't like them; and definitely don't insult ones that I claim to. I may say something like I haven't tried ____ because I don't think its for me or that I haven't looked into it, but I definitely don't go bashing a product or ingredient that I haven't even taken the time to fully research. Actually for me, I don't bash anything bc I also respect that different things work different for different people.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I sincerely apologize to you, sir. I would love to have a legitimate debate about the ingredients, but, unfortunately, the board etiquette is that talking back to sponsors ends up in a ban.

So, I wish you and your company all the best luck and I hope there's no hard feelings.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I sincerely apologize to you, sir. I would love to have a legitimate debate about the ingredients, but, unfortunately, the board etiquette is that talking back to sponsors ends up in a ban.

So, I wish you and your company all the best luck and I hope there's no hard feelings.
Thank you for the apology, I do appreciate it. PM coming your way.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@StarScream66 the first 3 times I used Epicatechin was in isolation . So your theory is wrong again. Try Epicatechin for yourself and then comment whether or not it’s ineffective. You even posted more studies backing up what we are all saying. Epicatechin is no joke. Oh and btw, I’m not affiliated with any of the companies here(you can ask), so I’m not promoting any brand .

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Apology not accepted. I has to read all that bullshit to get to here, and you wasted my fucking time, lol. Check it: this isn't 2006 anymore, Rip van Winkle, and we've mostly all been here years. Most here have probably been training longer than you, and don't give a **** that you and Brink 'menage a two' on twitter. If someone is in here asking for advice on this product or that one, he's nor ignorant, or ACTUALLY meaning to ask for diet and training advice. He's asking about the fuggin products. If he wanted diet or training advice, he'd mosey on over to those respective forums. Lol, Mass Gainer, just eat food; it's delicious and better for you. And have fun experimenting with supps if you wish, it's safer than sarms or prohormones.....

In for some peaceful debates
In 2020? Nah. :D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's ironic that you can take the time to post all sorts of negative things and post a book on promoting Beverly's products but you can't take the time to google the ingredients in a product to see that there are a wide variety of clinical studies on them. Yet you can make negative comments implying the ingredients don't do anything when a simple google search of the ingredients would have shown you a large list of clinical studies.

Literally 4 of the ingredients in the product are clinically researched licensed, branded ingredients - PrimaVie, ActiGin, AstraGin, & S7. The other 3 also have studies on them but not branded ingredient versions available.

My post literally said that I wasn't going to get into the argument going in this thread and then I proceeded to answer the OP's question.

It's like you just can't stop yourself from being insulting or being argumentative. By asking about studies on the ingredients and acting like there aren't any when there are, it already shows that you didn't take the time to read up on any of the ingredients, yet you're still insulting them.

Some of the most respected and well-known members on this forum have logged or reviewed Anabolic Effect and been very pleased with it. The way you're coming off is that none of them know what they're talking about, which is very disrespectful and insulting to them. Some of these members have physiques and a level of dedication that I respect immensely and could only ever dream of having myself.

Like admin/mod said - if you don't like a product, don't use it. But it's very disrespectful to companies and to people posting questions to come into threads and derail those threads to make them be about something that wasn't being asked about or discussed.

You didn't question anyone's products - you came into a thread bashing products that you haven't used and seem to not be familiar with the ingredients on.

Again, if you truly like the brands, then I would encourage you to look at the wide variety of logs and reviews by very respected board members on Anabolic Effect and to look into the ingredients and the studies on them. Many of these studies can be found at links of the respective branded ingredients websites.

To me, this seems very passive aggressive here because I personally never insult brands even if I don't like them; and definitely don't insult ones that I claim to. I may say something like I haven't tried ____ because I don't think its for me or that I haven't looked into it, but I definitely don't go bashing a product or ingredient that I haven't even taken the time to fully research. Actually for me, I don't bash anything bc I also respect that different things work different for different people.
Starscream is full of bad advice

Starscream is full of bad advice. Erroneous contradictory nonsense

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I think too many people correlate effectiveness with what you "feel". Of course these are not prohormones/DS that pack on muscle and make you feel like **** in the meantime. That's not to say that many of these new supplements don't work though either. Like said before, most of us have been around for a long time, myself have been here on the boards off and on since 08'. We're past the dial in your diet and come back and talk to us stage of things. That's pretty much a given at this point.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a good run with MassMax and Testify about a year and a half ago....I’m considering MassMax + Anabolic Effect during my next Pct (with serms of course) ...Really want to make the most of the next cycles results...

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Anabolic Effect, but thinking about using it during my PCT.
I used Massmax when it first came out a couple years ago and didn't see much from it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried Anabolic Effect, but thinking about using it during my PCT.
I used Massmax when it first came out a couple years ago and didn't see much from it.
AE is legit one of the best natural muscle builder imo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool. Ill give it a try.

Anyone have a coupon or know of a good sale?
I have thread somewhere for deals on sns/cel

But top of my head 3 bottles for $120 on dps site with coupon code dps