Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Tinyme

Awards
DPS is typically the best deal around and almost always has 10-20% off (dps10)

They also have a sweet stack deal with m-test + stano-plex (if you were considering it at some point or just to sell) + anabolic effect + free growth factor xt.
What is Stano Plex?
Yeah the stack is nice for the price but would cost a lot if I had to buy 3 stacks lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ll be fine just going AE and Mtest with whatever staples or basics you usually use.

They are loaded with efficacious doses of quite a few ingredients and honestly probably more similar to 3-4 products.

I’ve seen great results just with AE.

DPS would be my choice to get them currently.

Tinyme

Awards
You’ll be fine just going AE and Mtest with whatever staples or basics you usually use.

They are loaded with efficacious doses of quite a few ingredients and honestly probably more similar to 3-4 products.

I’ve seen great results just with AE.

DPS would be my choice to get them currently.
Ok great so if I run effect and m test for 12 weeeks I would need 3 bottles of each? Couldn’t find the dosing for the products.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody tried using this on a cut yet!? I’m sure it does great but curious if anyone has tried it yet
I’m about 6 weeks in to this and M Test, I’m recomping but trying to focus on gaining more than anything. I really struggle to eat enough a lot of times though, especially on rest days.

In the six weeks I have gone from roughly 150 to roughly 153. Keto and IF the entire time. Zero cardio. Alcohol 4 times so far.

Dosing morning and before bed. Tried preworkout a few times and didn’t notice anything positive or negative, so I stuck with the most convenient dosing scheme for me.

-my waist has gotten smaller (currently size 26 I really wish this wasn’t the case haha)
-slight improvement in forearm vascularity, moreso in the evenings
-vascularity in my inner thighs for the first time in my life
-significant improvements in most of my compound lifts, oddly enough not much improvement in many accessory lifts but who cares about that. I can count the number of workouts where my compound didn’t improve on one hand if I don’t count leg days. Working through so hip issues so I haven’t been going heavy on leg compounds
-increase in libido, no problems here before though. I try to avoid masturbation completely for the most part, but this is impossible for me on this stack
-increase in sleep quality when measured weekly, still do have some days that aren’t great though
-finally have people complimenting me for weight gain recently instead of weight loss, despite the scale not moving a whole. Feels good when people notice this. For me weight loss is easy

-side note that I used these through a 3 day water fast with no issues as well. Taking both products on a COMPLETELY empty stomach has not been an issue

Only negatives I’ve experience during this time:
-libido and waist for me, but listed those as positives as I’m sure most people would like those effects
-a few weeks of fatigue after switching from 6 days a week to 4 days with higher volume. Stopped being stubborn and dropped my volume and the fatigue issues went away
-less solid bowel movements, not sure if related to this or dietary changes though as I’ve had less free time lately and find myself eating more convenient foods such as quest bars and cheese crisps when I don’t always have the time to cook a steak. A lot more fiber and dairy in my diet than usual has more than likely been the main contributing factor here
-no visible change in midsection despite pants fitting looser at the waist, but I didn’t expect much there either. Definitely losing fat on my legs where I am currently carrying the most. Would love to see the last bit of love handles go though

All I can think of off the top of my head, going to end my run as soon as my second bottles run out and give BMP a run. So far I am pretty satisfied with the results from this stack though.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok great so if I run effect and m test for 12 weeeks I would need 3 bottles of each? Couldn’t find the dosing for the products.
yes, each bottle is 1 month. dosage/instructions are right on the labels

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone explain bto me what's going on here lol. These are all new to me, and looking for cliffs of possible... Thanks.

Tinyme

Awards
Be ready for increased libido, better sleep, strength increase and excellent vascularity
Awesome can’t wait. So how do I take this stuff? Empty stomach? Am and pm? Never really taken any supplements besides vitamins and fish oil

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome can’t wait. So how do I take this stuff? Empty stomach? Am and pm? Never really taken any supplements besides vitamins and fish oil
3 caps twice per day. I’d just spread it as evenly as possible with two meals.

I do 3 caps with pre workout meal (meal 2) then 3 with last meal of the day (meal 4).

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
wondering, if i lift first thing in the morning, i don´t eat anything before,
and i break my fast with my intra- or postwo EAA/bcaa/SEAA+other stuff. then 30-45min later i have a snack with 35-40gr of protein and 30-40gr of carbs, and after 2h i have my lunch

i should be taking AE with my snack i believe or better with the lunch? and the 2nd dose with the meal in the evening/night? is that good enough?

when i lift in the evening, i was thinking to take it with lunch, which is 4-5h before workout, and dinner (which ends up being post-wo meal)

any thoughts?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
and i break my fast with my intra- or postwo EAA/bcaa/SEAA+other stuff. then 30-45min later i have a snack with 35-40gr of protein and 30-40gr of carbs, and after 2h i have my lunch

i should be taking AE with my snack i believe or better with the lunch? and the 2nd dose with the meal in the evening/night? is that good enough?

when i lift in the evening, i was thinking to take it with lunch, which is 4-5h before workout, and dinner (which ends up being post-wo meal)

any thoughts?
I think lunch and evening would work well.

I’d also probably try some pre even though it’s fasted, I don’t think you’ll have any issues and some possible benefits of a few of the ingredients in that timeframe.

Reactions: SMS
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

any thoughts?
Shouldn’t make any difference. Take it when convenient as it’s not much of an acute supp outsode of the Pump aspect

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree ... don’t over think on this dosing .. pre is def recommended but just taking 2 split doses anytime on day with or without food will work as well

I’m a week into this and just keeping it simple on non workout days - breakfast/dinner and sleeping like baby

Reactions: SMS

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think there would be any benefit to running anabolic effect during a cycle? Not a an oral only cycle lol, actual injectables and orals. Would the steroids improve my performance so much that I wouldn’t even notice anabolic effect if I was taking concurrently?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think there would be any benefit to running anabolic effect during a cycle? Not a an oral only cycle lol, actual injectables and orals. Would the steroids improve my performance so much that I wouldn’t even notice anabolic effect if I was taking concurrently?
I wouldn’t run natty anabolics on cycle...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There was some thought that it might help very slightly but assuming since you’re running inj you’re using some pretty strong compounds I’d say save it for pct where it would truly shine. Certainly won’t hurt but best cost:benefit would be in pct

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed with the others. Most effects won't be noticed in a cycle, so best to wait.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imo def would be benefit of running AE

But if your stacking it with something harsh .. then no save it for pct

Something mild like epi Andro. + AE would be sweet

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my wife started on AE today. 3 with breakfast and dinner. Is that sufficient?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
3 weeks in now. WOW is all I can say!

I am eating in a slight surplus right now (200-300 calories above maintenance) and am dosing this at 3 caps/2x a day and this stuff is awesome! The first thing I noticed right away was the muscle fullness and vascularity. The only other natty anabolics that compare are the OL products containing vaso6. Obviously the S7 is contributing to this but I have taken 50mg before many times and it does not produce this! As of this week now, I am starting to notice a little strength/recovery boost as well. I am interested to see how much additional strength this may provide.

I plan on running 3 bottles in a combined mini bulk/recomp so hoping for the best! I have a wedding in January, otherwise I would test the limits on a full 4-5 month bulk. Unfortunately need to fit in my tailored suit still!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm about to pick up a third bottle. No stats to give, but I've put on some mass. I haven't seen any fat loss, just mild muscle gain, but when you consider i don't lift weights, I only have a 53 and 70lb kettlebell to deal with, it's actually impressive. I'm thinking another bottle will continue to see increased results.
I agree. That's impressive considering you don't lift and I think you'll see continued great results from a third bottle.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you have tried sleeping pills, but have you tried a sleep supplement?

I have been taking the late Olympus Labs AMNES1A for close to 2 years, and have not developed a tolerance to it at all. As we know, that has been discontinued and I am currently working off my last bottle. It knocks me out every night without any difficulty and it actually makes me kind of uneasy that my supply is nearly gone forever.

@sns8778 needs to get on the stick with his sleep supplement!
We just finalized the labels for them :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m looking for some natural supplements... Would this be good with some test booster like m test?

How long can I run effect and m test for
A lot of people are running them for 8 to 12 weeks.

I think Anabolic Effect makes for a great stack with M-Test.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One week on the Growth Factor XT and loving the vivid dreams. It’s like getting away from the stress and visiting an alternate reality each night. Really enjoying!
Awesome, I'm glad that you're enjoying it. I think Growth Factor XT is one of the most underrated products on the market and I love the vivid dreams as well. I agree with you, the dreams are almost like a break from reality; I've never had anything make me dream like that before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what is the verdict on this bad boy?
On Anabolic Effect?

The logs and reviews have been extremely positive with a wide variety of reported benefits including:
- Lean Muscle Gains
- Great Strength Gains
- Improved Endurance
- Enhanced Sleep Quality
- Improved Libido
- & much more

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, 12 weeks is what most people are running this for. One bottle of each lasts a month.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think Anabolic Effect is very well suited to run during many cycles and that you may even find some synergy with certain things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I am eating in a slight surplus right now (200-300 calories above maintenance) and am dosing this at 3 caps/2x a day and this stuff is awesome! The first thing I noticed right away was the muscle fullness and vascularity. The only other natty anabolics that compare are the OL products containing vaso6. Obviously the S7 is contributing to this but I have taken 50mg before many times and it does not produce this! As of this week now, I am starting to notice a little strength/recovery boost as well. I am interested to see how much additional strength this may provide.

I plan on running 3 bottles in a combined mini bulk/recomp so hoping for the best! I have a wedding in January, otherwise I would test the limits on a full 4-5 month bulk. Unfortunately need to fit in my tailored suit still!
Awesome. I'm glad that you are enjoying it so far and I think you'll see the results get even better as you continue taking it.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quick 3 week review of AE:

Positives
1) Skin splitting puuuumps (!) - I have noticed this since day one, and it has only gotten better with time. 50mg of S7 is not alot so there are definitely some other factors attributing to this
2) Recovery - I do follow a strict protocol and take other supplements that help with recovery, but I have noticed that my intra workout recovery is MUCH better! I am able to complete a set, and be ready to go for another one 30-60 seconds later. Usually I will wait a little longer but I have changed nothing during this time to reflect that type of change.
3) Strength - Although I am far too early into my AE run, starting this past week, my strength has increased slightly so I am anticipating that to only get better during time based on my diet!
4) Sleep - My sleep schedule is sh*t to where I normally only get 4-6 hours of sleep due to tossing and turning. Although my sleep necessarily isn't any longer duration wise, it has definitely improved in the sense that I am able to fall asleep and stay asleep. This could be the reason why my recovery is much better as well but I do not think it is a coincidence that all of this is occurring since I began using AE.

Negatives
1) Nothing to note to date! Usually I have some weird reaction/side effect depending on the anabolic but nothing here! I have used VERY SIMILAR products in the recent past that gave me huge stomach issues. This...nothing. Hopefully nothing else will pop up during my 3 month run!

Overall, I have tried numerous different natty anabolics and this one is right up there towards the top, if not at the top! I am hoping to be able to use AE in the future during a full on bulk!

@sns8778

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Awesome to hear it giving you almost instant results, especially beyond just the pump!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Positives
1) Skin splitting puuuumps (!) - I have noticed this since day one, and it has only gotten better with time. 50mg of S7 is not alot so there are definitely some other factors attributing to this
2) Recovery - I do follow a strict protocol and take other supplements that help with recovery, but I have noticed that my intra workout recovery is MUCH better! I am able to complete a set, and be ready to go for another one 30-60 seconds later. Usually I will wait a little longer but I have changed nothing during this time to reflect that type of change.
3) Strength - Although I am far too early into my AE run, starting this past week, my strength has increased slightly so I am anticipating that to only get better during time based on my diet!
4) Sleep - My sleep schedule is sh*t to where I normally only get 4-6 hours of sleep due to tossing and turning. Although my sleep necessarily isn't any longer duration wise, it has definitely improved in the sense that I am able to fall asleep and stay asleep. This could be the reason why my recovery is much better as well but I do not think it is a coincidence that all of this is occurring since I began using AE.

Negatives
1) Nothing to note to date! Usually I have some weird reaction/side effect depending on the anabolic but nothing here! I have used VERY SIMILAR products in the recent past that gave me huge stomach issues. This...nothing. Hopefully nothing else will pop up during my 3 month run!

Overall, I have tried numerous different natty anabolics and this one is right up there towards the top, if not at the top! I am hoping to be able to use AE in the future during a full on bulk!

@sns8778
Man, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone NOT loving this! Great to hear even more feedback and even faster results!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will need to have a bottle delivered to my house within approximately 2 weeks. Sooner would be fine too...

I don’t even care what’s in it..

I’m sure you have done a better job than all the other current sleep supplement offerings..
Oh my god I can’t find any I’m really happy with! Pretty sure dsade said he’s working on a Sleephoria update, I can’t wait for that. I’d like to see what SNS is cooking too.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh my god I can’t find any I’m really happy with! Pretty sure dsade said he’s working on a Sleephoria update, I can’t wait for that. I’d like to see what SNS is cooking too.
Same here. Need a daily sleep support supplement. Megadosing CBD is breaking my bank lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will need to have a bottle delivered to my house within approximately 2 weeks. Sooner would be fine too...

I don’t even care what’s in it..

I’m sure you have done a better job than all the other current sleep supplement offerings..
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. It will be a very thorough formula.

I wish we could have it done in 2 weeks but we're probably looking at 6 to 8 weeks best guess. We have so many new things coming out and we've learned the hard way in the past that if releasing too many things at once, something gets overshadowed.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Positives

Negatives

@sns8778
Awesome review. I love the sleep with it. I wasn’t expecting anything in that department when I started anabolic effect but man did it surprise me. Sleep is amazing on it.
The pumps are also amazing !

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I can google it and this might be a dumb question but are the ingredients in this supplement more water soluble or fat soluble?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know I can google it and this might be a dumb question but are the ingredients in this supplement more water soluble or fat soluble?
Either water soluble or they don't specify. You can take it with or without food.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Other than that 1 diarrhea comment, has anyone had ANY negative side effects?

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any issues dosing this alongside BMP, Forskolin or a GDA containing Berberine? I obviously won't be dosing the berberine and forskolin together.