Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
True, but it could be the (I hate to use this next word) synergy between the ingredients as well. Multiple ingredients in theory that could help with DOMS
Definitely! I just know Actigin helps me in this regards be no doubt there’s multiple players here.

Cnation

Awards
just finish a bottle of AE. Yeah I don’t think I’m gonna stop at 2 bottles. I have to do a 3 month cycle of this. The results I’m getting is too much for me to ignore.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just finish a bottle of AE. Yeah I don’t think I’m gonna stop at 2 bottles. I have to do a 3 month cycle of this. The results I’m getting is too much for me to ignore.
Nice to hear .. best natural stuff out there imo

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going 3 as well. Very good natty product

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are we noticing vascularity and muscle fullness?
That is what I’m hearing from the start vascularity popping it pre

I only ran it for 4weeks bc I wanted to run stano alone to see what it does .. but those 4weeks were amazing .

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on this about a month now (plan 8 weeks), and I've really enjoyed it so far. Strength is up quite a lot compared to normal (I don't lift as heavy as I used to), I appear more vascular, and the sense of well being is almost worth it alone.
Can you expand on the sense of well being?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is AE formulated with anything that could help muscle soreness?

I had to mount a TV and put together a furniture set last night after work, after having worked out in the am as well, and (I'm 39 now) would usually wake up sore and stiff and I'm totally not. And have noticed this on other days also.
Yes, the ActiGin and also the way that several of the ingredients interact with one another should greatly enhance recovery. I'm glad that you're noticing that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
True, but it could be the (I hate to use this next word) synergy between the ingredients as well. Multiple ingredients in theory that could help with DOMS
Ha. It's that I posted my reply about synergy a moment ago without having read yours first. I was going through the thread getting caught up on replies. Thank you for pointing that out and you are absolutely correct. :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome to hear. Thank you for posting and sharing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone used for the purpose or recomp/cutting/hardening? Seems like a lot of the reviews are speaking to weight gain and this almost being more of a bulking agent which is fine depending on ones goals.
Anabolic Effect should be perfect for recomp purposes. The weight gain people are reporting are muscle gains which is part of what recomp is all about, at least to me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One month review:

One Month Thoughts/Recap:

Bodyweight Change:
-Gain 1.2lbs (169.4-170.6lbs)
-So only a very modest change in weight.
-I think this is a bit cofounded as the first week-two weeks as I upped the calories I saw some "bloat" and water retention that led to the weight bouncing up to 171 (and that initial week 169 weight was already with some of those changes). Once I go that in control it dropped a couple pounds right away and was closer to 167-168lbs, so there is probably a little larger, but still small increase this month (my graph shows a modest upward slope about the rate I am looking for).

Recovery:
-Going to break this down into two categories a) within training and b) day to day/session to session
a) Within Training
-So I thought I was seeing this benefit pretty early, but this last couple weeks (final week bottle 1 and this 5th week and start of bottle 2) this has really jumped up.
-Set to set endurance/recovery was noticeable for strength work within the first 10-14 days, I was hitting PRs on strength work and strength work that was on the clock got "easier" to do and allowed added load despite shorter rest intervals.
-This past couple weeks though the endurance work and overall volume tolerance to sessions took a BIG jump. While it isn't like I could hit absolute best levels of work in endurance, I found that I had the "energy" to do a second tough circuit on some days and even after challenging days I felt I could add more if I wanted*.
*I log a daily training RPE, much like logging and saying I have 1 Rep In Reserve (or however you prefer to denote it), I log my training RPE. I found I have started to feel I could add more to sessions if I wanted and that similar sessions are getting easier RPE ratings.
b) Day to Day Recovery
-I noticed decrease in DOMS pretty quick, within the first week.
-I perform a full body style more days than not (especially compared to what most people do) and never felt "unready" or a drop in performance beyond what is usually expected day to day.
-By the end of the first bottle even after some pretty insane training days I'd have some decent soreness that would last at most 1 day.

Performance:
-I hit PRs pretty much non stop.
-Not every day is perfect and there is always an ebb and flow, but pretty positive from start to finish.
-Biggest improvements were strength. I am hitting some Squat and Deadlift numbers that are pretty crazy right now (pulled 485 triple beltless which bested my most recent belted 3rm for example).

Pumps/Fullness:
-This was the first noticeable effect.
-This slowly increased over duration of the first bottle as well.
-Pretty much all day increases of vascularity as well. Legs, abs, shoulders, and arms pretty much always have something popping out...
-Muscular fullness seemed improved too. This was similar to feel with how AnaBeta used to make me feel.
-I did notice some issues with some lower back pumps on high rep deadlift/hinge type movements by week 3 and 4. Just so much blood flow into the area it got hard to keep working.
-On the few bodybuilding/higher rep isolation type movements I did during this first month the pump "hurt". I felt like I could keep going and push through it better than usual, but the muscles "filled up" fast and dense.

Side Notes/Things others have asked about:
-Sleep has been great. I am not sure I'd say it has directly been improved by this, but even taking Anabolic Effect at night has not caused any issues with sleep.
-I haven't tested recently, but no major changes with blood glucose levels and dosing. It seemed to "maybe" slightly decrease levels in my readings post meals taking it, but only minor and possibly just random fluctuations, nothing on the level of something like Berberine (which shows pretty strong ability in my readings).
-Libido is up. Again nothing major and I don't really have issues, but it seems to be up, especially this last week.

Overall:
-TLDR: I highly recommend. Short and sweet it increased workout performance, improved pumps and fullness, and I just "felt" great all month.
-Longer overall: I wrote a lot about recovery, as that is such a big thing to me. It dictates my training a lot and there is a large need for recovery from session to session and this definitely provided that. Next strength was very steadily improved. I was able to constantly add weight to the bar. This may not seem big, but at this level of my training career that isn't always expected or possible. On sessions where just adding more weight wasn't necessarily the goal (shorter rest or on time sets) I noticed improvements in being less out of breath and ready to repeat sooner. Finally, while weight isn't up much, I have been steadily increasing the calories and last time I got up to this level I felt I added fat too quick, this has seemed to keep me leaner than my last go around with similar training and caloric intakes.

Feel free to ask questions if you want to know anything else specific, but I plan to keep updating in here for the duration of the next bottle (weeks 5-8) and think I'll go with at least 3 bottles in a row. Haven't added anything else to it this month yet either.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome review .. yeah I believe longer u stay better this stuff will get bc of its cumulative gains

8-12weeks will be a sweet spot .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My final review on 2 bottles of AE with M-Test:
Cons First:
Too many pills to take (my problem)
Didn't see the recomp effect I had hoped (my problem)

Pros:
I do believe strength went up slightly.
Sleep was AMAZING.

Would I buy again?
Just bought another bottle of M-Test, I love it.
AE, not at this time. Going to run Stano to see what I get from that.
A price drop/sale on AE? I would probably pick it up.

Lean Edge was added for a month, did see some results from that.

On BMP now to compare.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about to pick up a third bottle. No stats to give, but I've put on some mass. I haven't seen any fat loss, just mild muscle gain, but when you consider i don't lift weights, I only have a 53 and 70lb kettlebell to deal with, it's actually impressive. I'm thinking another bottle will continue to see increased results.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm about to pick up a third bottle. No stats to give, but I've put on some mass. I haven't seen any fat loss, just mild muscle gain, but when you consider i don't lift weights, I only have a 53 and 70lb kettlebell to deal with, it's actually impressive. I'm thinking another bottle will continue to see increased results.
You still doing Judo?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, do you feel any difference when you roll?
I'm seeing an increase in cardio, yeah, but that comes with this style of training whether you want it or not. But yeah, rolling has been great, kettlebells have been great, I look bigger, I'm handling weights with less perceived effort (and I've been hammering this 28kg kb for a while now), vascularity is strong enough that a coworker mentioned it.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm seeing an increase in cardio, yeah, but that comes with this style of training whether you want it or not. But yeah, rolling has been great, kettlebells have been great, I look bigger, I'm handling weights with less perceived effort (and I've been hammering this 28kg kb for a while now), vascularity is strong enough that a coworker mentioned it.

That’s a pretty solid review ! Curious have you noticed the increase sleep that I noticed as well as other users ?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a pretty solid review ! Curious have you noticed the increase sleep that I noticed as well as other users ?
No, but 1) I have 0 sleep issues naturally, 2) I train hard which puts me out more, and 3) my one sleep issue is simply not sleeping enough, I get 5-6 sun-thurs and 9-10 Fri-Sat. It's terrible, but I work 60+hrs a week, commute 8hrs a week, roast coffee twice a week on the side, do judo twice a week, work out every non judo day, etc. It all adds up to 'I sleep like a rock'. Ain't nothin gonna help my sleep, besides a winning lottery ticket, but I do appreciate anabolic help....

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, but 1) I have 0 sleep issues naturally, 2) I train hard which puts me out more, and 3) my one sleep issue is simply not sleeping enough, I get 5-6 sun-thurs and 9-10 Fri-Sat. It's terrible, but I work 60+hrs a week, commute 8hrs a week, roast coffee twice a week on the side, do judo twice a week, work out every non judo day, etc. It all adds up to 'I sleep like a rock'. Ain't nothin gonna help my sleep, besides a winning lottery ticket, but I do appreciate anabolic help....
Sleep is my killer too, I get 3-4 hours Monday-Friday, aroun 6-7 Saturday-Sunday. I have tried everything, seen drs, taken pills, meditated... I just for the life of me can't stay asleep for longer than 45 mins before 2am.

I do think mine is stress/anxiety related, but nothing has really helped at this stage... like sleepng pills will obviously put me out the first few times I try them, but I develop tolerance pretty darn quick

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sleep is my killer too, I get 3-4 hours Monday-Friday, aroun 6-7 Saturday-Sunday. I have tried everything, seen drs, taken pills, meditated... I just for the life of me can't stay asleep for longer than 45 mins before 2am.

I do think mine is stress/anxiety related, but nothing has really helped at this stage... like sleepng pills will obviously put me out the first few times I try them, but I develop tolerance pretty darn quick
So you have tried sleeping pills, but have you tried a sleep supplement?

I have been taking the late Olympus Labs AMNES1A for close to 2 years, and have not developed a tolerance to it at all. As we know, that has been discontinued and I am currently working off my last bottle. It knocks me out every night without any difficulty and it actually makes me kind of uneasy that my supply is nearly gone forever.

@sns8778 needs to get on the stick with his sleep supplement!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you have tried sleeping pills, but have you tried a sleep supplement?

I have been taking the late Olympus Labs AMNES1A for close to 2 years, and have not developed a tolerance to it at all. As we know, that has been discontinued and I am currently working off my last bottle. It knocks me out every night without any difficulty and it actually makes me kind of uneasy that my supply is nearly gone forever.

@sns8778 needs to get on the stick with his sleep supplement!
Yeah man tried amensia, worked great for a bit... Probably was the best thing I've taken tbh... But it did lose its effects for me after he first bottle. It did make me feel more rested though, still tired haha

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3rd bottle on the way. Might have to go to 3 caps a day until it arrives Tues or weds.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a bottle. Would taking this 30 minutes before my boxing session have any negative effects?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just picked up a bottle. Would taking this 30 minutes before my boxing session have any negative effects?
Nope, if anything it should help :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody tried using this on a cut yet!? I’m sure it does great but curious if anyone has tried it yet

Tinyme

Awards
I’m looking for some natural supplements... Would this be good with some test booster like m test?

How long can I run effect and m test for

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be sure to run AE for 3 bottles, for sure. At least 2 on m test.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m looking for some natural supplements... Would this be good with some test booster like m test?

These are a perfect pair! there is even some synergy between the two for the 'ol 1+1=3 effect.

Recommended would "officially" be 8-12 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off (for both/either), however many people run M-Test year round (non-stop, including the owner himself).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Depending on the benefits you want then it would stack well.

I’d run at least 2 bottles at a time. Things definitely ramped up in bottle 2.

Tinyme

Awards
Ok sounds good I’ll run both 3 bottles each. Should I take anything else with it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok sounds good I’ll run both 3 bottles each. Should I take anything else with it?
Certainly nothing that would be required. Only things that I could think that might add some additional benefit (depending on goal, obviously) might be SNS Lean Edge - stim free fat burner (to keep a bulk a bit leaner or help on a cut/recomp) or something like SNS Growth Factor XT (improved recovery, sleep, etc)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m trying to lean bulk.
Lean edge would def. be a great addition then as it will help you stay lean while cals are high. And no stims so you can still use any pre or stims of choice whenever without worrying about it

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Certainly nothing that would be required. Only things that I could think that might add some additional benefit (depending on goal, obviously) might be SNS Lean Edge - stim free fat burner (to keep a bulk a bit leaner or help on a cut/recomp) or something like SNS Growth Factor XT (improved recovery, sleep, etc)
One week on the Growth Factor XT and loving the vivid dreams. It’s like getting away from the stress and visiting an alternate reality each night. Really enjoying!

Tinyme

Awards
Lean edge would def. be a great addition then as it will help you stay lean while cals are high. And no stims so you can still use any pre or stims of choice whenever without worrying about it
Sounds good. Any good website to get all this from? Any coupons?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds good. Any good website to get all this from? Any coupons?
DPS is typically the best deal around and almost always has 10-20% off (dps10)

They also have a sweet stack deal with m-test + stano-plex (if you were considering it at some point or just to sell) + anabolic effect + free growth factor xt.