Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ would be interesting to see what BMP does in conjuction with CEL since they are completely different profiles (which is good) and different methods of action.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice .. How do u like so far 10 days in ?

How much are dosing GF-XT ?
Im running solo stano to see how it treats me cant wait to add GF in PCT i miss that sleep lol
I mean... you could just use it on cycle too haha

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh no. Every time i'd used vector, fullness, strenght, endurance and hunger is up.

God, my traps blew up without train them, only product outside PHs that did this (Im not compare them).

Ep1logue gave me good results too but wreck my hairline.

Thats the reason i buy AE, same ingredients as Vector and more, like Vector on steroids, i expect better results.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh no. Every time i'd used vector, fullness, strenght, endurance and hunger is up.

God, my traps blew up without train them, only product outside PHs that did this (Im not compare them).

Ep1logue gave me good results too but wreck my hairline.

Thats the reason i buy AE, same ingredients as Vector and more, like Vector on steroids, i expect better results.
ep1logue wrecked your hairline? What on earth in that would touch your hair?

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice .. How do u like so far 10 days in ?

How much are dosing GF-XT ?
Im running solo stano to see how it treats me cant wait to add GF in PCT i miss that sleep lol
libido definetly went up forsure and im also starting notice some fullness...

im taking the full serving of growth factor 5 caps and with zma before bed and I been having some really vivid dreams

Last edited:

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ep1logue wrecked your hairline? What on earth in that would touch your hair?
For sure is the urolothin, i've used it three times, all gave me shedding, i deal with AGA since 23, i know which products touch my hair and which not.

Its a pity because i love the product, it was the product that make me believe again in supps after many years.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For sure is the urolothin, i've used it three times, all gave me shedding, i deal with AGA since 23, i know which products touch my hair and which not.

Its a pity because i love the product, it was the product that make me believe again in supps after many years.
Oh true, now you mention it I do remember hearing about that as a potential side. I'm prone to hair loss yet it didn't effect me luckily

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
libido definetly went up forsure and im also starting notice some fullness...

im taking the full serving of growth factor 5 caps and with zma before bed and I been having some really vivid dreams
ive tried zma solo many times .. just doesnt sit well with me

and yeah i can see the vivid dreams gotta be nice

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not tried it so you could be right. Guess I have not seen great gains from a natural anabolic other than xgels. Just the stuff I listed from other products similar to anabolic effect, which are great just not over the top impressive.
I myself have seen huge gains from natty boosters. Negligible at best. That's not to say this one doesn't work. I'm just saying I've tried tons, and usually apprehensive to try them again.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I myself have seen huge gains from natty boosters. Negligible at best. That's not to say this one doesn't work. I'm just saying I've tried tons, and usually apprehensive to try them again.
Haven't*

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really feel that 6 in the morning pre workout works the best just makes me feel kinda nauseous.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on 3rd week of AE. I'm slowly increasing the weight on all lifts. I've not been eating as clean (hey, it's vacation!) but I honesty look built rather than fat. Traps look bigger too and I don't even work them out. I'm not expecting miracles with AE but I'm so far happy with my progress. If anything, I like the fact that I see progress in my lifts (I increase the load by 1.25 lbs or 2.5 lbs every workout).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on 3rd week of AE. I'm slowly increasing the weight on all lifts. I've not been eating as clean (hey, it's vacation!) but I honesty look built rather than fat. Traps look bigger too and I don't even work them out. I'm not expecting miracles with AE but I'm so far happy with my progress. If anything, I like the fact that I see progress in my lifts (I increase the load by 1.25 lbs or 2.5 lbs every workout).
Yeah I am really enjoying it. I have recently noticed strength increases more about 4 weeks in. I definitely have some good body composition changes and still going in the right direction. As long as someone has realistic expectations (this will not produce ph/sarm gains). I am gonna run it for 12 weeks.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I am really enjoying it. I have recently noticed strength increases more about 4 weeks in. I definitely have some good body composition changes and still going in the right direction. As long as someone has realistic expectations (this will not produce ph/sarm gains). I am gonna run it for 12 weeks.
Well I’m only on day 2 and I can already tell it’s way better than Ostarine. I knew that before I even opened the bottle though...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I’m only on day 2 and I can already tell it’s way better than Ostarine. I knew that before I even opened the bottle though...
Haha pct is better than osta for me

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha pct is better than osta for me
Me too...

However, I decided to go with Nolvadex this time around and I feel like a corpse. I never should have gotten adventurous and veered away from my Toremifene. I gotta switch cause this just isn’t going to work out..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Every product is uniquely different and I think everyone (including me) agrees that many companies formulate products with the goals in mind of making the product look great but keeping the costs low and the margins high. That isn't and has never been the way we do things though.

If you look at Anabolic Effect, its jam packed with ingredients at the clinically efficacious dosages. It contains 7 high end active ingredients including 4 clinically researched key ingredients and sells for the same or less price that other products that contain only a fraction of the active ingredients. Plus, there are a variety of very positive logs/reviews that show people getting great results.

Kdk1784

Awards
Every product is uniquely different and I think everyone (including me) agrees that many companies formulate products with the goals in mind of making the product look great but keeping the costs low and the margins high. That isn't and has never been the way we do things though.

If you look at Anabolic Effect, its jam packed with ingredients at the clinically efficacious dosages. It contains 7 high end active ingredients including 4 clinically researched key ingredients and sells for the same or less price that other products that contain only a fraction of the active ingredients. Plus, there are a variety of very positive logs/reviews that show people getting great results.
Can you post a link to the logs?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The biggest PRO I can mention now on 1 and a half months of AE is DEEP sleep. But waking up with no grogginess. I hardly, if ever, sleep "thru" the night and on this I'm sleeping and boom hitting my alarm.
Regardless of gains necessarily not enough can be said for quality sleep as it will also increase gains and recovery.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Logs I've seen:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/m-test-anabolic-effect-and-xgels-log.312604/ (stacked)

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
^ would be interesting to see what BMP does in conjuction with CEL since they are completely different profiles (which is good) and different methods of action.
Been using BMP OG and now the new BMP with Vector for about six months straight. They stack really well...so Cel should stack even better BMP.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Honestly haven’t been posting as much about the supps in here as I should, and I doubt you want to take the time to look at all my numbers. That said I can’t recall a single workout where I haven’t set some type of personal best in the month I’ve been on AE/MTest. Combine that with the fact that I’ve been dealing with a shoulder rehab, I’d say I’m pretty happy with the product so far.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update: Almost finished with 4 weeks of AE and strength gains have been consistent. I have never gone beyond 90 lbs for dumbell press in my life but yesterday I managed to do 2 reps with 95 lbs. May be low for you pros, but for me, I had tears of joy. I also have a weighted vest (60 lbs) and I managed to do 30 incline push ups (whereas in the past I would have collapsed after 12-13 reps). I have also put on some weight (roughly 8 lbs but at least 5-7 of those pounds is fat) but I don't look offensively out of shape. I have another bottle of AE so I plan to go ahead and do 8 weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick update: Almost finished with 4 weeks of AE and strength gains have been consistent. I have never gone beyond 90 lbs for dumbell press in my life but yesterday I managed to do 2 reps with 95 lbs. May be low for you pros, but for me, I had tears of joy. I also have a weighted vest (60 lbs) and I managed to do 30 incline push ups (whereas in the past I would have collapsed after 12-13 reps). I have also put on some weight (roughly 8 lbs but at least 5-7 of those pounds is fat) but I don't look offensively out of shape. I have another bottle of AE so I plan to go ahead and do 8 weeks.
Even if only 2-3 of those lbs are muscle that’s still HUGE for only 4 weeks!!!

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm enjoying my 2nd bottle of AE. It was between that or trying ep1logue but I went with another bottle. Perhaps after this i'll try ep1logue to compare them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm enjoying my 2nd bottle of AE. It was between that or trying ep1logue but I went with another bottle. Perhaps after this i'll try ep1logue to compare them.
Really no comparison on the two of these honestly. It's not that ep1logue isn't a good product, I just think that comparing it to Anabolic Effect may be setting it up for an unfair comparison.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing. That's awesome to hear. I'm so happy for you.

If things are going well, I would go out to 12 weeks on the cycle. That's what I plan on doing with mine.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really no comparison on the two of these honestly. It's not that ep1logue isn't a good product, I just think that comparing it to Anabolic Effect may be setting it up for an unfair comparison.
Do you mean setting Ep1logue up for an unfair comparison, meaning Ep1logue won’t measure up?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you mean setting Ep1logue up for an unfair comparison, meaning Ep1logue won’t measure up?
I'm not trying to insult Ep1logue in any way but no I don't think it would measure up to Anabolic Effect and I don't think it should be expected to or compared directly against it. Anabolic Effect is the most comprehensive natural anabolic on the market and contains 7 high end active ingredients with 4 licensed branded ingredients so I think that its not a fair comparison, especially when Anabolic Effect sells for the same or lesser price.

I would say the same comparison if someone were to try to compare our Epi-Plex to Anabolic Effect. Epi-Plex is a great product but a different product and definitely serves its own purposes and makes a great stack with Anabolic Effect. I will be stacking these soon myself.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m getting more and more intrigued by this product. Might need to try it soon.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not trying to insult Ep1logue in any way but no I don't think it would measure up to Anabolic Effect and I don't think it should be expected to or compared directly against it. Anabolic Effect is the most comprehensive natural anabolic on the market and contains 7 high end active ingredients with 4 licensed branded ingredients so I think that its not a fair comparison, especially when Anabolic Effect sells for the same or lesser price.

I would say the same comparison if someone were to try to compare our Epi-Plex to Anabolic Effect. Epi-Plex is a great product but a different product and definitely serves its own purposes and makes a great stack with Anabolic Effect. I will be stacking these soon myself.
Just finished my first month of this stack and I love it. Strength is up. Weight is up 4lb as well. Overall I just feel great. Was planning on 8wks but I’m thinking maybe 12 instead

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just finished my first month of this stack and I love it. Strength is up. Weight is up 4lb as well. Overall I just feel great. Was planning on 8wks but I’m thinking maybe 12 instead
Me too (in regards to thinking 12 weeks).

I’m glad this has been effective and look forward to some continued use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing your feedback. That's awesome to hear and I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone used for the purpose or recomp/cutting/hardening? Seems like a lot of the reviews are speaking to weight gain and this almost being more of a bulking agent which is fine depending on ones goals.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone used for the purpose or recomp/cutting/hardening? Seems like a lot of the reviews are speaking to weight gain and this almost being more of a bulking agent which is fine depending on ones goals.
That’s always going to be diet dependent, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t also work quite well here.

My weight is up, but vascularity and muscularity seems accentuated, which I can only imagine being amplified if you were actively taking fat off too.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is AE formulated with anything that could help muscle soreness?

I had to mount a TV and put together a furniture set last night after work, after having worked out in the am as well, and (I'm 39 now) would usually wake up sore and stiff and I'm totally not. And have noticed this on other days also.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I am using it for this purpose. Not seeing much after one and a half bottles as far as a recomp. BUT I added Lean Edge and my face is thinning out hardcore.

Sleep is amazing tho.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is AE formulated with anything that could help muscle soreness?

I had to mount a TV and put together a furniture set last night after work, after having worked out in the am as well, and (I'm 39 now) would usually wake up sore and stiff and I'm totally not. And have noticed this on other days also.
Actigin may help with that, I noticed increased recovery with my use.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
I've been on this about a month now (plan 8 weeks), and I've really enjoyed it so far. Strength is up quite a lot compared to normal (I don't lift as heavy as I used to), I appear more vascular, and the sense of well being is almost worth it alone. My weight is up about 4 lbs on a strict keto based diet. I also have a couple bottles of Lean Edge on hand, and some Follidrone 2 I might throw in the mix. Can't wait to finish up this run and start on Vector or Anabolic Effect with M Test in my post.