Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got in from a week off on vacation with no AE, took 6 caps on an empty stomach, and hit a kb workout, emom 8x25 and 20/19/18/17/16 push-ups. Pump is strong, but I don't like sitting in my car all day driving then hitting an emom workout lol gasp.

I'll be ordering another bottle this week as well for a 2 bottle run, minus this week I forgot to take it on the road trip.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

Got my log up

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I just got in from a week off on vacation with no AE, took 6 caps on an empty stomach, and hit a kb workout, emom 8x25 and 20/19/18/17/16 push-ups. Pump is strong, but I don't like sitting in my car all day driving then hitting an emom workout lol gasp.

I'll be ordering another bottle this week as well for a 2 bottle run, minus this week I forgot to take it on the road trip.
Also in to hear how a 2 bottle run treats you :)

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grogginess for me doesn't seem to have been related to the AE, took it immediately before bed the last 2 nights and woke up feeling fine both mornings since the 2 groggy mornings I had.. must have been something else going on. On another note pumps are still great, and the mood boost is for real.. feeling great so far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to get some feedback up myself soon. I don’t think times going to permit a full log but I want to do some weekly updates.
That would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Got my log up
Awesome. Subscribing and looking forward to following along.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Grogginess for me doesn't seem to have been related to the AE, took it immediately before bed the last 2 nights and woke up feeling fine both mornings since the 2 groggy mornings I had.. must have been something else going on. On another note pumps are still great, and the mood boost is for real.. feeling great so far.
Great to hear that its not related to the Anabolic Effect but sorry to hear that you're having a tough time in the mornings. Something to consider is that if you have bad allergies they are saying for that certain parts of the country this is one of the worst allergy seasons in years and that can definitely make you groggy in the mornings. I have terrible allergies and this year is kicking my butt.

Cnation

Awards
Is it alright a to combine AE with Vaso6? Or is it just a waste since AE already has s7 in it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it alright a to combine AE with Vaso6? Or is it just a waste since AE already has s7 in it?
VASO6 is a great addition to Anabolic Effect. You can use SNS VASO6 capsules with it or many people are stacking Anabolic Effect with Stano-Plex 300 which has VASO6 in it.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sns Vado 6 should stack very well with AE. I have yet to add it in the mix but it will be happening very soon. The pumps are great with AE and I see them only getting better.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine arrives tomorrow! Gonna run it with M-test, virtus, invictus, focus XT, glycerpump, Vaso 6 & 8gm citruline malate. This is going to be a fun 8 weeks minimum.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how do you guys compare this to something like Vector or Kingslayer? got 3 bottles coming in and hopeful, I probably wouldn't get Vector or Kingslayer again, only if on sale. I have high hopes for this and BMP, we shall see.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
how do you guys compare this to something like Vector or Kingslayer? got 3 bottles coming in and hopeful, I probably wouldn't get Vector or Kingslayer again, only if on sale. I have high hopes for this and BMP, we shall see.
This is so new that nobody will have been able to give it even a full 1 bottle run let alone more... theres a few logs running (scroll up for links) if you wanna follow along as results come in (so far so good though in terms of pumps and fullness)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is so new that nobody will have been able to give it even a full 1 bottle run let alone more... theres a few logs running (scroll up for links) if you wanna follow along as results come in (so far so good though in terms of pumps and fullness)
Yeah true, my bad I have been away on Holidays and thought it came out while I was gone haha

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone feeling some joint achiness while taking AE? I feel like my joints are taking a heating. It could be my workouts though; I've been going harder than normal and AE is definitely helping in that area.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone feeling some joint achiness while taking AE? I feel like my joints are taking a heating. It could be my workouts though; I've been going harder than normal and AE is definitely helping in that area.
I don’t see where mechanism would cause this, so I’d probably think it just means you are working harder/more that may be leading to this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don’t see where mechanism would cause this, so I’d probably think it just means you are working harder/more that may be leading to this.
I agree with the above... no reason any of the ingredients should be causing any form of ache... seems likely though that the increased work capacity and intensity would lead to increased soreness and aches though.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see. Thanks for the replies. I'll double up on Cissus and Joint support in the meantime.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see. Thanks for the replies. I'll double up on Cissus and Joint support in the meantime.
Love both of those joint products. They should take care of the pain for sure. I agree with the guys above it is prob from the added weight and not a cause of AE

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NICE! what benefits do you notice from Citrulline? I have taken it a few times at high dosages and the only benefit I get is to my member, pumps it up like crazy
More reps, less soreness.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sexual advantages, pumps & as @poison mentioned. Been using VasoBlitz for the last 9 months and love it but wanted to try something different. Figured since it has 6gm l-citruline then go a little higher with the malate.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to start bottles 2 of M-Test/AE combo. So far I'm noticing excellent sleep, regardless of amount of hours I get a night (sometimes 8, sometimes 6) waking up 'refreshed' and not groggy either way. Strength up a little. Libido up for sure, erection quality "solid". Not really noticing much of a recomp body wise though. I am adding Lean Edge today and going to see how that works.

Could AE help with hangovers by chance? I was super hungover Sunday morning and took my AE doses pretty close to each other and it went away by night time, and I usually get like 2 day hangovers now. Maybe just in my head.

Then I'm tossing round a 2 bottle run of Stano-Plex or BMP.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About to start bottles 2 of M-Test/AE combo. So far I'm noticing excellent sleep, regardless of amount of hours I get a night (sometimes 8, sometimes 6) waking up 'refreshed' and not groggy either way. Strength up a little. Libido up for sure, erection quality "solid". Not really noticing much of a recomp body wise though. I am adding Lean Edge today and going to see how that works.

Could AE help with hangovers by chance? I was super hungover Sunday morning and took my AE doses pretty close to each other and it went away by night time, and I usually get like 2 day hangovers now. Maybe just in my head.

Then I'm tossing round a 2 bottle run of Stano-Plex or BMP.
wait, are you about to start or already have? it sounds like already but...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry, "Bottles 2", meaning the second bottles of M-Test/AE combo. I'm done with my first 2 tomorrow.
Got it... for a minute i was thinking you were making gains just looking at the bottles ;)

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 4 days in, biggest thing to note is my sleep has improved a lot, i've honestly been struggling to sleep since April, dreams are crazy vivid as other users have noted. I started noticing the pumps/fullness since yesterday, i workout in the mornings and even last night after work i looked like i just left the gym, still there this morning, so that's really nice. Similar to what someone said earlier, i have noticed a little more aches and pains in my joints, but i have been pushing pretty hard in the gym for the last month or so, so i think it's probably more related to that, but i'll keep monitoring it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh lord the pumpsssss

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm 4 days in, biggest thing to note is my sleep has improved a lot, i've honestly been struggling to sleep since April, dreams are crazy vivid as other users have noted. I started noticing the pumps/fullness since yesterday, i workout in the mornings and even last night after work i looked like i just left the gym, still there this morning, so that's really nice. Similar to what someone said earlier, i have noticed a little more aches and pains in my joints, but i have been pushing pretty hard in the gym for the last month or so, so i think it's probably more related to that, but i'll keep monitoring it.
interesting that a couple people have now noted soreness... Both of you have noted that the increased workload could be the cause so I will be interested to hear from someone that doesn't "push it" to see if that trend continues, or if we are all just getting too old to push so hard haha

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting that a couple people have now noted soreness... Both of you have noted that the increased workload could be the cause so I will be interested to hear from someone that doesn't "push it" to see if that trend continues, or if we are all just getting too old to push so hard haha
Well i'm past the big 3-0, so probably my old age kicking in...

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been getting a lot of soreness in my forearms especially. Nothing that stops me from pushing heavyweight. Actually strength and endurance seem to be up on this epi-Plex/AE combo. Couple lifts this week
Flat dB press 100x8
Incline BB 255x2 (pr)
Seated military 205x3

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been getting a lot of soreness in my forearms especially. Nothing that stops me from pushing heavyweight. Actually strength and endurance seem to be up on this epi-Plex/AE combo. Couple lifts this week
Flat dB press 100x8
Incline BB 255x2 (pr)
Seated military 205x3
havent dealt any soreness but thats a great stack .. epi-plex is one of the best -epi product .. and with it its like getting 2 bottles of additional absorption bottle .. i love the stuff .

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flat dB press 100x8
Incline BB 255x2 (pr)
Seated military 205x3
i have the same thing going on now, i did arms today, the pump in my arms was so big, i could barely run afterwards and probably 10 minutes into my run i started losing feeling in my right hand, but yeah it's definitely not holding me down doing weights.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: On about a bottle and a Half of M-Test/AE combo. Added Lean Edge.

Cons first:
Not noticing the 'recomp' factor I would like, diet is normal, training on point.
Too many pills. That's MY problem though, as I'm taking all these at once and it gets tasking swallowing 18 of them a day.

Pros:
EXCELLENT sleep. I 'toss and turn' a bit and I've noticed I'm now sleeping straight thru to my alarm. NO grogginess upon waking.
I will preface this and say I've run TONS of M-Test solo before this stack, and did notice "better" sleep and more vivid dreams, but nothing close to what I am noticing now.
Vascularity is up.
Weight is up slightly.
Libido is on point.

Will give a final summation when the two bottle run is done with the lean edge.

I will say I had extra caps of AE one day on my last bottle and ran it at 6 caps pre workout instead of 3...and felt like a superhuman. I am not sure if that's just placebo or not, or if I should just run 6 caps pre now.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah natural anabolics can be fun but the results are minimal to none. Increased pump, maybe some vascularity, maybe increased mood and libido. Which I enjoy but usually move on to the next thing.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah natural anabolics can be fun but the results are minimal to none. Increased pump, maybe some vascularity, maybe increased mood and libido. Which I enjoy but usually move on to the next thing.
I’ll respectfully disagree.

Staying on topic I’m enjoying this so far. I probably repeat myself, but when I find something useful I’m a repeat buyer, I don’t tend to just keep trying new things for novelty. My training performance is really noticeable this week (week 3) and if this week continues this way it’s looking like I’ll run this for 12-weeks.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not tried it so you could be right. Guess I have not seen great gains from a natural anabolic other than xgels. Just the stuff I listed from other products similar to anabolic effect, which are great just not over the top impressive.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks into a 12 week run at the moment. Noticeable muscle fullness and vascuarity. The fullness while in a caloric deficit is certainly appreciated. Have noticed an increase in appetite. Plan to add BMP in shortly and transition to maintenance and then lean bulk caloric intake