sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since s7 increases nitric oxide so dramatically, is there any risk of BP dropping too low if on telmisartan for example? I’ve also had a bottle of your Vaso-6 for the same hesitation for about 6 months...
Unfortunately as a company we aren't allowed to answer medical questions like that. My personal opinion is I think it would be fine but the company answer has to be you need to check with your doctor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think SNS is silent because they're releasing it today.

Yep, that's what I think.
Actually, I didn't mean to be silent. My apologies. I'm a pretty private person, will just leave it at my family experienced a loss over the weekend so my attention has been elsewhere the last couple days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For those training fasted, any reason not to take a serving (or all 6) pre workout?
I think that this is one of those times where some companies would try to come up with some elaborate answer but the truthful honest one is that there's no concrete answer to this imo. I think you'd have to try it and see how you like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly the trio of Actigin, KME, and Shilajit have me really excited those are three things I am a big fan of.
Awesome. I'm glad you like it. I thought you would be very pleased based on some of our previous ingredient discussions :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect will be released next Tuesday, July 9th and Strong Supplement Shop will be the first to have it in stock. That was one of the reasons my hands had been a little tied on what I could and couldn't say and the release was trying to finalize the details on that.

Write up coming within next 24 to 48 hours.

Anabolic Effect Label (Supp Facts) v2.png
Anabolic Effect Rendering (FRONT).png

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! Was hoping I’d be able to pick it up during 4th of July deals but I’ll survive. Any word on price point and/or intro promotions?

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually, I didn't mean to be silent. My apologies. I'm a pretty private person, will just leave it at my family experienced a loss over the weekend so my attention has been elsewhere the last couple days.
No need to apologize for something like that! It’s only supplements we are waiting on here. Sorry to hear about that and hope you and your family get through it as best as possible.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect will be released next Tuesday, July 9th and Strong Supplement Shop will be the first to have it in stock. That was one of the reasons my hands had been a little tied on what I could and couldn't say and the release was trying to finalize the details on that.

Write up coming within next 24 to 48 hours.

View attachment 184333View attachment 184334
That bottle with the highlighted ingredients on the from is all I would have needed to sell me haha the rest is a nice little bonus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome! Was hoping I’d be able to pick it up during 4th of July deals but I’ll survive. Any word on price point and/or intro promotions?
I'm not sure exactly what they will be pricing it at but I think everyone will be pleased with the price because it should be the same or less than people are accustomed to paying for other products in this category.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No need to apologize for something like that! It’s only supplements we are waiting on here. Sorry to hear about that and hope you and your family get through it as best as possible.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That bottle with the highlighted ingredients on the from is all I would have needed to sell me haha the rest is a nice little bonus.
Thank you. When all the hoopla was starting with the RR and EJ, that's what I was alluding to that it was over nothing because they weren't even the primary ingredients. They round out the formula nicely and I'll explain in the write up where they may have some synergy but that synergy has more to do with S7 and ActiGin rather than with KME :)

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you. When all the hoopla was starting with the RR and EJ, that's what I was alluding to that it was over nothing because they weren't even the primary ingredients. They round out the formula nicely and I'll explain in the write up where they may have some synergy but that synergy has more to do with S7 and ActiGin rather than with KME :)
Now I feel bad because I love Shilajit and ActiGin, but didn’t guess them. I know Shilajit can be seen doses higher in studies, but I thought maybe with it being in M-test it wouldn’t be (I like that it’s in both, that’s a powerful combo).

This thing is going to be revving up some serious ATP production!

It’s gonna be hard, but thinking I’ll hold off til August and then run it for 12 weeks during my next “bulk”. I’ll buy it before then though so I’ll probably have to hide it though to keep from using.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now I feel bad because I love Shilajit and ActiGin, but didn’t guess them. I know Shilajit can be seen doses higher in studies, but I thought maybe with it being in M-test it wouldn’t be (I like that it’s in both, that’s a powerful combo).

This thing is going to be revving up some serious ATP production!

It’s gonna be hard, but thinking I’ll hold off til August and then run it for 12 weeks during my next “bulk”. I’ll buy it before then though so I’ll probably have to hide it though to keep from using.
I was so surprised you didn't guess ActiGin. And I knew you liked PrimaVie as well.

Most companies dose PrimaVie at 100 to 250 mg. due to cost. I think this is going to stack incredibly well with M-Test for a variety of reasons and the 500 mg. PrimaVie combination from both will be awesome.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was so surprised you didn't guess ActiGin. And I knew you liked PrimaVie as well.

Most companies dose PrimaVie at 100 to 250 mg. due to cost. I think this is going to stack incredibly well with M-Test for a variety of reasons and the 500 mg. PrimaVie combination from both will be awesome.
Would it make sense if I said I was too afraid to hear you say no to ActiGin? Haha

Ya lots of low doses Primavie or not even Primavie (not sure how trusting I am of random extracts from some brands...). I don’t usually swing for test boosters, but may have to go with that combo eventually.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woohoooo

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it make sense if I said I was too afraid to hear you say no to ActiGin? Haha

Ya lots of low doses Primavie or not even Primavie (not sure how trusting I am of random extracts from some brands...). I don’t usually swing for test boosters, but may have to go with that combo eventually.
Makes sense haha. I think Actigin is a great addition to this.

I don’t trust random extracts over PrimaVie myself.

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m extremely excited to try this as my first natural anabolic. Going to stack with massacr3, test1fy, and black magic super natty

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stack with ARA, which I’ve tried before, but my joints are so bad due to abusing estrogen blockers for cosmetic effect. Any idea how anabolic effect will effect joint health?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Panties moist in anticipation making me look forward to bulkin season

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m extremely excited to try this as my first natural anabolic. Going to stack with massacr3, test1fy, and black magic super natty
If you’ve never used a natural anabolic I wouldn’t go stacking several together right away.

I would stack with ARA, which I’ve tried before, but my joints are so bad due to abusing estrogen blockers for cosmetic effect. Any idea how anabolic effect will effect joint health?
You just said you’ve never used a natural anabolic type product yet you’ve used ArA

Ok all playing aside, this shouldn’t have any effect on joints. You should try Joint Support XT if your joints bother you.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you could handle ara .. this should be okay

I will be stacking this with Xgels as well .. and I can handle ara so I don’t think this well play any issues on joint

As suggested above .. joint support XT is magical :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok for Women to take? My wife took Vector and did well...
Yup should be fine .. all natural .. my girl will try this as well starting with half a dose for 1st week and go from there

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Wow this formula looks top notch and has a few ingredients I have not had a chance to try yet. I will be looking forward to trying this out.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to reading some logs

Question for those going to stack it,

Why?

Wouldn’t you want to see what it can do on its own before stacking it?

I get that’s it’s fun to make stacks but when it’s a new product wouldn’t you want to see what it can do solo?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought exactly the same thing, you won’t know it’s true potential if your adding things to a new product. I really hope it’s good but when I see ppl spending ridiculous amounts of money on these stacks for a few lbs of muscle it make me laugh secretly inside

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Why?

I get that’s it’s fun to make stacks but when it’s a new product wouldn’t you want to see what it can do solo?
People who are stacking it .. prolly know what the ingridents do .. have run some of the ingridents maybe ?

Like some who have ran or have followed logs even perhaps

Like if I was to stack it with Xgels .. I can tell what I get from Xgels in my sleep

Stack it with Stano-Plex .. I will know what I get from stano and other benefits would be from this supplement.

Hopefully we’ll see people run it individually on here and provide feedback .. would like a nice 8week log with proper nutrition should yield some nice strength/endurance gains alone on this product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you don't already have the above, you should look into stacking Anabolic Effect with M-Test. M-Test contains the PrimaVie, Boron, and Fadogia from Black Magic and the Fadogia dosage is M-Test is almost as high as the total proper blend used in Black Magic.

I don't think Anabolic Effect will be bad for joints at all. If you have joint issues, you should look into Joint Support XT.

How you meant to guage how well the Anabolic Effect works when you're gonna add stack with another 3 natural anabolics
I get both sides of that. There's the observer side that says - hey, I want to see how this works for someone solo. Then there's the user side that says - It's my body and I want to see maximum results as quickly as possible so I'm going to use this, this, and this haha. (I can relate bc I tend to do that myself lol)

Guess I didn’t say this earlier, but product looks great (kinda assumed it was implied).

Hope this does well for CEL
Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

If you’ve never used a natural anabolic I wouldn’t go stacking several together right away.

You just said you’ve never used a natural anabolic type product yet you’ve used ArA

Ok all playing aside, this shouldn’t have any effect on joints. You should try Joint Support XT if your joints bother you.
I've noticed through the years for some reason that people don't think of X-Gels (ArA) as a natural anabolic. Probably because back when it came out, companies were always attaching crazy claims to natural anabolics whereas with X-Gels we let the science and results stand for itself.

And absolutely, Joint Support XT is great if you have joint problems or to use preemptively even if you don't.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Why?

For me it’s gonna be with xgels and the reason is I love them and pretty much stay on them. I’ll cycle off occasionally

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Why?

I thought exactly the same thing, you won’t know it’s true potential if your adding things to a new product. I really hope it’s good but when I see ppl spending ridiculous amounts of money on these stacks for a few lbs of muscle it make me laugh secretly inside
I can see both sides on this.

To the observer, its always interesting to first see feedback on something solo before seeing it stacked.

To some people, they want to use something solo to see how it works.

Then there are some people though that may have be used to running certain stacks and know what to expect from those stacks so they'll be pretty in tune to see the difference(s) added by an additional product.

Lastly, there are people that want to build as much muscle possible in the shortest period of time and are willing to go for it and add different things hoping for better results.

I'll use me for an example, I'm not getting any younger, and where 10 years ago I would have tried something solo to see what I thought, I plan to stack this with M-Test and Epi-Plex right away; but I stay on M-Test and I've used Epi-Plex enough to know what it does for me so I'll still be able to gauge the results of adding it in.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok ok, I admit defeat.

You guys enjoy your stacks

I’ll be boring on my own

So who’s going to run;
X gels
Epi plex
M test
Anabolic effect?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So many options .. I love being on mtest but then I want to save it now for stanoplex PCT I think

I might do anabolic effect + epi plex w/ high volume as pre

Or stano w/ AE then Mtest + epiplex + xgels

Or mtest + AE keep it simple

My girl will be testing it out solo

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is pretty much my all the time cycle but I’ll be adding the anabolic effect.

Sns beta alanine
X gels
Glycerpump
Reduce Xt (I cycle it off and on and I’m on it right now )
Growth factor Xt

Take glycophase off an on. Right now I’m only taking it with large cheat meals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok ok, I admit defeat.

You guys enjoy your stacks

I’ll be boring on my own

So who’s going to run;
X gels
Epi plex
M test
Anabolic effect?
I think that's one of those things where there's no right or wrong way to do it; just personal choice. I'd slacked off for a long time bc of life and injuries so I'm crash coursing things to lose fat and build muscle ASAP so I'll be stacking it with some things.

I use M-Test continuously (doctor advised me to per blood work improvements) so for me that's not so much a part of a stack as it is part of my day to day life.

I'll be doing Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex + Lean Edge.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that's one of those things where there's no right or wrong way to do it; just personal choice. I'd slacked off for a long time bc of life and injuries so I'm crash coursing things to lose fat and build muscle ASAP so I'll be stacking it with some things.

I use M-Test continuously (doctor advised me to per blood work improvements) so for me that's not so much a part of a stack as it is part of my day to day life.

I'll be doing Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex + Lean Edge.
Will you be logging that? Or are you too busy with the other sns/cel releases?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will you be logging that? Or are you too busy with the other sns/cel releases?
I have never logged a single product that we make because I've always figured that people either wouldn't be interested or wouldn't believe it anyway. I could do a log if anyone's interested but it would be more of an overview than a detailed log.