Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if mabe one could be the patented arachidonic acid as (ARASYN) since we need some more anabolic property Ingradients, and maybe a foriskolin extract [I apologize for spelling] for anticatobolic properties
Already been confirmed that neither is in the formula

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Already been confirmed that neither is in the formula
Wow man I must have missed that part of the thread my bad for the uter waste of forum space then for that comment

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Wow man I must have missed that part of the thread my bad for the uter waste of forum space then for that comment
Why the narky sarcasm, you wondered then I confirmed, don't be a drama queen, move on

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya ArA in a formula usually is cost prohibitive, but for those who like ArA I bet it will be a potent combo.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looked through the thread this time and if these were also said In sorry in advance:
GymnePure
CG3

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping these other ingredients turn out to be good. I know I personally took Vector and all I got was bloating and increased hunger, both which I didn't enjoy. Responded much much better to Follidrone. Regardless knowing myself I'm still most likely going to run this for 2 months as well just to give it a fair shot. Maybe somehow the dosing/sourcing of the common ingredients between the 2 may change my results + the other ingredients still to be announced.

Hoping for a nice introductory offer from one of our favorite supp sites for this product when it is released.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Fingers crossed for another ingredient announcement in an hour or two 🤞🏻

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been to work now, it’s time to do some new ingredient reading

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excited. So what's eta for when we can buy?
The release is tentatively scheduled for next week.

Wondering if mabe one could be the patented arachidonic acid as (ARASYN) since we need some more anabolic property Ingradients, and maybe a foriskolin extract [I apologize for spelling] for anticatobolic properties
Forskolin - I like the ingredient but at a high enough dose to be effective it bothers many peoples stomachs.

Arachidonic Acid requires a soft gel to be effective. To use a powder form, it would only be a 10% and the necessary dosage would be insanely high and expensive.

Ya ArA in a formula usually is cost prohibitive, but for those who like ArA I bet it will be a potent combo.
X-Gels can be stacked with Anabolic Effect for people that love ARA. It would be a heck of a stack.

Looked through the thread this time and if these were also said In sorry in advance:
GymnePure
CG3
Nope ;)

Anyone guess AgMass yet (Agmatine)?
No Agmatine in this one; but I do love the ingredient. Honestly though, I love Compound Solutions but I think AgMass is more of a case of just putting something as a branded thing for logo purposes than any different from other forms of Agmatine.

SNS magic show worked us by posting Stano-Plex 300 and got our eye off the Anabolic Effect. Well played.

Ok, We're ready for AE!!
Ha. It definitely wasn't to intentionally take your eyes off of Anabolic Effect. It was just the way that the timing worked, but I'm glad we were able to offer a nice surprise during the middle of this.

Overall, I might release another ingredient later today or resume the guessing game. I had to take a break from it because of the drama that got started with it. Tried to make it fun and exciting but people had to sidetrack it and make it dramatic.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about Capros?
Good ingredient but not in this one. I wish the ingredient was more popular because I would love to be able to make it as a single ingredient item.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Some guesses: Xpand X2, L-Ascorbic acid (AsA), Quercetin, Spirulina, Colostrum or some cognitive / brain supps like CDP-Choline, Pharma GABA, L-DOPA, MACA root

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Orotic acid. Amentoflavone.
I LOVE orotic acid but not in this one. Amentoflavone I like but it got so badly bashed a couple years back that I’d be hesitant to put it in a formula.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bummer man orotic acid is legit. So is amentoflavone, based on trying it solo, myself.
I’m thinking about using orotic acid in something soon. I like it myself but we never get asked for it. I would be open to a solo amentoflavone if enough people are interested.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m thinking about using orotic acid in something soon. I like it myself but we never get asked for it. I would be open to a solo amentoflavone if enough people are interested.
I’d like the orotic acid inclusion in something if I’m thinking of the same something you’ve hinted before...

I also was a fan of amentoflavone, but ya it got destroyed on here for awhile and then just disappeared. Bulk amento and Norcodrene were two things I went through quite a bit of several years ago.

This thread has got my creativity sparked again, almost makes me want to log my current insanity into some ultra leanness (some of these ingredients thrown around would be cool to log even though the creativity is more so through some training/activity stuff to try and usher along better results).

Edit: the above discussion was under the assumption this was the other ingredient thread hahaha 🤭

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS, today is my Birthday so, you know, Anabolic Effect release day...July 2nd........................

It's also World UFO Day. haha.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I guess no more ingredient spoilers until launch next week

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see a solo amentoflavone offering

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curculigo Orchioides?
Fulvic acid?
Boron?
Catuaba bark?
Fadogia?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lile tease for no reason, I think this is what the mate above was referring to

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to see a solo amentoflavone offering
I'm certainly open to it. What type of dosage would you or anyone else like to see? Also, for any suggestions of things you'd like to see, we have a thread going for things you'd like to see from us. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

I guess no more ingredient spoilers until launch next week
Is it always going to be like this ?
lile tease for no reason, I think this is what the mate above was referring to
The original intention of the thread was to let people know that we had something cool and interesting coming out. When I agreed to start letting people play a guessing game with the ingredients, it was all meant to be in good fun. When it turned into people being rude, disrespectful, and starting drama we had to slow things down some.

I will go ahead and confirm one more for you all - AstraGin will be in it.

That makes the confirmed ingredients be:
Korean Mistletoe Extract
Eriobotrya Japonica
Rehmannaie Raddix
S7
AstraGin

2 more to go.

You're welcome to keep guessing and I'll confirm when I can. Even if I can't confirm exactly when you guess something, I love seeing your ideas as even if its not used in this we take them very seriously and it helps us know what you'd like to see in upcoming products.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm certainly open to it. What type of dosage would you or anyone else like to see? Also, for any suggestions of things you'd like to see, we have a thread going for things you'd like to see from us. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

The original intention of the thread was to let people know that we had something cool and interesting coming out. When I agreed to start letting people play a guessing game with the ingredients, it was all meant to be in good fun. When it turned into people being rude, disrespectful, and starting drama we had to slow things down some.

I will go ahead and confirm one more for you all - AstraGin will be in it.

That makes the confirmed ingredients be:
Korean Mistletoe Extract
Eriobotrya Japonica
Rehmannaie Raddix
S7
AstraGin

2 more to go.

You're welcome to keep guessing and I'll confirm when I can. Even if I can't confirm exactly when you guess something, I love seeing your ideas as even if its not used in this we take them very seriously and it helps us know what you'd like to see in upcoming products.
Since s7 increases nitric oxide so dramatically, is there any risk of BP dropping too low if on telmisartan for example? I’ve also had a bottle of your Vaso-6 for the same hesitation for about 6 months...

Tommywantwingy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Will astragin impact with other drugs like gastro related caps, headache tablets, anti histamines etc seeing as it increasing absorption rates in chemicals

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For those training fasted, any reason not to take a serving (or all 6) pre workout?