• RockStar
This with mtest I see it happening in my future

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SAX3 is the spilantest testosterone boosting agent?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to see what this product holds. I’ve become quite the fanboy.

I walk around work preaching to the greatness of focus XT while going 24 + hours without sleep on. 30 hour shift. Waiting on some new flavors! Works even better with some of SNS’s former products that are still in stock at some places but unfortunately cannot be made anymore.

X Gels are excellent and you can 100 percent feel them work.

I’m probably going to pull the trigger on that creatinol-o-phosphate mega bag B1G1 tomorrow and order 2 more Focus XT for $45.

I’m just begging you to release a high dose Paradoxine product (120-200 mg a cap) +/- cocoalbuterol and lean GBB for the ultimate stim free fat burner

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wondering if one of the new ingredients could be lepida max. It’s supposed to be the first standardized high quality Maca to hit the market and the initial study posted on price plow looked promising as an ergogenic aid in addition to other Maca benefits.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would SNS be sharing some ingredient leaks or complete profile when it's ready for release?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to be no competition products to xgels.. supplier of raw must be loyal..?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems to be no competition products to xgels.. supplier of raw must be loyal..?
Don’t want to derail from the main product too much but it’s mostly because the raws for ArA are expensive. MN uses the same and you see other ArA products, companies just aren’t willing to fully dose in a product or use the lesser 10% available due to costs.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don’t want to derail from the main product too much but it’s mostly because the raws for ArA are expensive. MN uses the same and you see other ArA products, companies just aren’t willing to fully dose in a product or use the lesser 10% available due to costs.
IIRC MN actually owns the patent or process (or something like that ha) to create it the way that they and SNS do (they are supplied by the same source). It's always been basically the same product (xgels vs xfactor, not the advance version that has fish oil too) and leaps and bounds better than the other products on the market simply due to that process... thus teh price/quality difference as well.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We love and value our UK customers and always offer new products to our UK retailers. I hope that they will choose to bring this in quickly. Sometimes they do and sometimes they wait a month or so before bringing products in which I know can be frustrating to our and their customers in the UK. I love the UK retailers that we work with but I do wish we had more UK retailers so that even if some chose to wait to bring in new things that others would be more likely to right away.
UK have the market for supps in Europe.
I live in Scandinavia and purchased most of my supps from UK for 10 years.
But I can tell you that the eastern europe online market for supps is growing.
More and more people buy their supps from Poland for example, me included.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm Natty Anabolic with no epi, laxo or Ara. Interesting

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hoping this has SA3X!!!!
SAX3 is the spilantest testosterone boosting agent?
This does not have Spilanthes in it. Spilanthes is something we have looked into for awhile but I don't think we've ever actually gotten asked to offer it. In looking at the SA3X, if I'm wrong please feel free to correct me, but it appears to not actually be a patented extract but instead just a trademarked name to describe a 5% extract from a particular supplier. Basically, cool branded name but no actual data that I've ever seen showing that its actually better in any way than a 5% without that trademark. Basically meaning it may sound cool on the label, but it would be no different than if you did a GaryandAlvin's Spilanthes std. to 5% if I understand correctly.

You are correct. ARA is a great ingredient but to use the oil version for the higher % it is a very expensive product and has to be done in soft gels which make for very large production runs which equals a company having a lot of money tied up in a product that there is a low margin on.

I so wish that the retailers and distributors we've spoken to in Poland were easier to work with or that some would contact us that were. That's a market we've really wanted to have better distribution in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few weeks... no exact eta (don't want to say a date and get hosed in manufacturing).
We're very pleased with our contract manufacturers so I wouldn't explain it as getting hosed in manufacturing. (I understand why you're explaining it that way, I just wanted to elaborate more). It's that when you use multiple branded ingredients in a product, if the supplier of the branded ingredients were to run out or delay shipping there ingredient, there is no other source available whereas if it's a basic ingredient and primary supplier is out, its always easy to get from a backup.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to see what this product holds. I’ve become quite the fanboy.

I walk around work preaching to the greatness of focus XT while going 24 + hours without sleep on. 30 hour shift. Waiting on some new flavors! Works even better with some of SNS’s former products that are still in stock at some places but unfortunately cannot be made anymore.

I’m probably going to pull the trigger on that creatinol-o-phosphate mega bag B1G1 tomorrow and order 2 more Focus XT for $45.

I’m just begging you to release a high dose Paradoxine product (120-200 mg a cap) +/- cocoalbuterol and lean GBB for the ultimate stim free fat burner
Thank you. I hope that you and everyone else will be very pleased.

And thank you, we really need and appreciate people spreading the word about our products. I feel like Focus XT is one of the most underrated products on the market. New flavors huh? That may be a good thread idea :)

I think you will be very very happy with the Creatinol O Phosphate. It's a great deal - less than .15 cents per day for one of the best endurance products on the market. Those mega bags are limited time only so when they're gone they're gone.

These ideas are making me want to get a new product release idea thread going. I had never considered a Paradoxine that highly dosed; I think I would melt at my desk if I tried that haha. But I can tell you that even if we did those ingredients there together, they wouldn't be the ultimate stim free fat burner. I say that because we're getting ready to release the ultimate stim free fat burner ;)

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m always on the hunt for a new natty anabolic as I don’t really run anything extreme. So whatever edge I can get, count me in.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree on the Xgels - best single ingrident .

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will this have pine pollen or anything related to spinach in it? Or mushrooms?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
appreciate it and yes I have couple of my co workers addicted it to it as well .. it has helped me cut down on the energy drinks.. I’ll still have my once a week ocassionly.

Yup from the 1st or 2nd dose .. one of the best muscle builder but due to inflammatory I believe pple are scared to run it (which is understandable but those who can handle it are super pleased with Xgels

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
appreciate it and yes I have couple of my co workers addicted it to it as well .. it has helped me cut down on the energy drinks.. I’ll still have my once a week ocassionly.

Yup from the 1st or 2nd dose .. one of the best muscle builder but due to inflammatory I believe pple are scared to run it (which is understandable but those who can handle it are super pleased with Xgels
Yeah I was drinking 600-800 mg of caffeine daily and still feeling like death by about 3pm. I went on vacation to another country where I couldn’t buy Bang, C4, Red Bull, monster, etc. Had some pretty wicked headaches that had to be treated with some rum.

I get back to work and start using Focus XT and the clarity, focus, energy w/o the shakes, mood, quality of work.... everything better with one serving of FXT a day.

As far as the X gels.... they cause a tangible side effect so I feel good that I’m not being scammed , and feel good that I know I got a legit product that works. It can be a rough run though. Definitely make my headaches, shoulder impingement, and plantar fasciitis worse. I was afraid to treat these with NSAIDs because I didn’t want to ruin the run. Great results though

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will this have pine pollen or anything related to spinach in it? Or mushrooms?
Not able quite yet to confirm any of the ingredients in the product :)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always appreciate the products SNS brings forth and their contributions here. Board has some great supp companies/reps on it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Always appreciate the products SNS brings forth and their contributions here. Board has some great supp companies/reps on it.
And we all certainly appreciate the vote of confidence and support! We have a very proud group and even better brand/ownership

hsk

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Interested in seeing the new formula. A few ingredients I wouldn't mind seeing in the new formula include Anacylus Pyrethum DC root extract, Cistanche , Black Ginger, and/or Eucommia Ulmoides . Wouldn't hurt if 40% Protodioscin, Turkesterone, ecdysterone were potential ingredients either.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect will be a natural anabolic formula but will have some ingredients that also have clinical data showing that they support increases in testosterone as well.

We cannot confirm any of the ingredients quite yet but I will say that there will not be Phosphatidic Acid in it. To go with the branded version, the expense is so high that it doesn't really allow you to build out a well-rounded formula around it.

We had considered doing a PA supplement under the SNS line as a single ingredient product but when we explored demand on it, not many people seemed too excited about it.

It does not. At one time we considered that as some people do like the ingredient, but there are a lot of people that don't seem to care for it. It is something we may be open to using in a different formula or offering under SNS as a single ingredient if it's something that people are really interested in.

Very very well. I plan to start that stack myself the day this arrives.
Would love a solo anacyclus pyrethrum

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We love and value our UK customers and always offer new products to our UK retailers. I hope that they will choose to bring this in quickly. Sometimes they do and sometimes they wait a month or so before bringing products in which I know can be frustrating to our and their customers in the UK. I love the UK retailers that we work with but I do wish we had more UK retailers so that even if some chose to wait to bring in new things that others would be more likely to right away.
Not just UK, EU in general

Oh and by the way... I'm really interested in this!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, same here!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be interested to see if CEL breaks the trend of including atractylodes in this product. I have certainly been a fan of a few natty anabolics that include atractylodes, but it would be nice to see something different nonetheless.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would love a solo anacyclus pyrethrum
I second this and would love to see a solo Anacylus Pyrethrum extract under SNS.
Third. for sure
Interested as well.
For everyone interested in a single ingredient Anacyclus, I would love suggestions or input as to if there is any specific type of standardization that you'd like to see. I'm very interested in new product or new ingredient suggestions and going to start another thread for them:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/what-types-of-products-or-ingredients-would-you-like-to-see-from-us.311653/

I want to encourage people to still discuss ingredients in this thread as well but this way if there's anything I do confirm won't be in Anabolic Effect or just any other items in general they'd like to see from us, we can continue the conversation on them in that thread :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not just UK, EU in general

Oh and by the way... I'm really interested in this!
I apologize, I should have said EU. The retailers that we have there are in the UK but I would absolutely love to have the brands represented at more retailers across the EU.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna gobble this up with M-Test and their stim free offering.

Full on SNS/CEL 2019.
Thank you. We have a lot more exciting things lined up. The rate at which new releases happen sometimes depends on the success of the one prior to it but if everything goes well it should be a very, very exciting rest of the year :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How'd you choose the dose? I thought 600 mg was what has been studied, but I could be wrong. Either way, that two bottle deal sounds nice!
They have so many studies on it that 600 mg. was used in some and 695 mg was used in some. The thought was if we did 600 mg., that leaves room for people to nit pick and say we tried to save money or cut corners or that such and such study wouldn't apply. The 695 mg. dose covers all the bases :)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats with the other ingredients in there? Sns needs to trying and make capsules more friendly for ppl enough of thoose toxins.. if I take 10 different pills per day.. im sure it eventually effect me... just a saying not trying to discourage ppl from product
Care to educate us on what is toxic in there and why?