Status
Not open for further replies.
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have to get all my work pants double stitched in the seams haha.

It's bad because I have huge hams, quads, and ass but zero calves.

So I did two more workouts. I was able to seperate arms and shoulders workouts this week. I did some light chest as well. Chest I can only do every few weeks and extremely light for my shoulders. I just did dumbell presses from 20's to 65's for 40 something slow reps. I lost count by that point. What I can say is my chest was ballooned. Pump was nuts. I haven't been able to get that feeling in my chest in a long time.

I also had veins coming out all over my chest. Also decided to do to rack to rack shrugs working all the way to the heaviest dumbells then back down to the lightest. Terrible idea. My traps were so tight and pumped I couldn't turn my head while I was driving.

Arm workout was great as usual. This stuff really shines on arm and back day.

Endurance continues to improve

On days I need an extra kick I have been taking a more well rounded scoop.

I added the maxout stack to my nutraplanet Labor Day order so that right there should tell you what I think about it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have to get all my work pants double stitched in the seams haha.

It's bad because I have huge hams, quads, and ass but zero calves.

So I did two more workouts. I was able to seperate arms and shoulders workouts this week. I did some light chest as well. Chest I can only do every few weeks and extremely light for my shoulders. I just did dumbell presses from 20's to 65's for 40 something slow reps. I lost count by that point. What I can say is my chest was ballooned. Pump was nuts. I haven't been able to get that feeling in my chest in a long time.

I also had veins coming out all over my chest. Also decided to do to rack to rack shrugs working all the way to the heaviest dumbells then back down to the lightest. Terrible idea. My traps were so tight and pumped I couldn't turn my head while I was driving.

Arm workout was great as usual. This stuff really shines on arm and back day.

Endurance continues to improve

On days I need an extra kick I have been taking a more well rounded scoop.

I added the maxout stack to my nutraplanet Labor Day order so that right there should tell you what I think about it
$30 for max out plus 100 servings of creatine is nice...and who doesn't need a shaker bottle? hopefully you can get it during this log, i'd like to see your thoughts on max out pre workout and compete intra workout....i think it's a really nice stack, i'm excited for the combination of electrolytes from both

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
$30 for max out plus 100 servings of creatine is nice...and who doesn't need a shaker bottle? hopefully you can get it during this log, i'd like to see your thoughts on max out pre workout and compete intra workout....i think it's a really nice stack, i'm excited for the combination of electrolytes from both
I have tried compete I got a ton of samples when I double ordered a Hemavol stack a year or go. It was good stuff especially for hangovers

Status
Not open for further replies.