CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IFORCE MAXOUT

ke6RC6m.png

suppfacts.gif

History: Been training for 13 years nonstop. Did several years of competitive powerlifitng. Due to many shoulder injuries I had to quit competitions for a few years. Slowly been rebuilding myself and over the summer managed to get as big as I have ever been.

Stats:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: Currently at 215 with abs

Preworkout History: Pretty much everything under the sun since the original NO Xplode. Literally have tried hundreds of different ones including every single one IForce has released. They have usually been my top tier choice for preworkouts.

Recent Pre Use: I have been finishing out my previous stockpile of Maximize Intense with 1,3 and Muscle Marinade.

Goals: I work crazy hours being in medical sales. I can work 20 hour shifts especially in trauma cases so a solid pre that can get me up and moving with focus for a workout is a must. I have been inching toward a 600 deadlift and just hit my goal of a 405lb front squat so I am shooting for 450lb next. Looking to get stronger and bigger mostly without putting on too much bodyfat.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Workout 1: Back

Took a full scoop about 30 minutes prior to training. Started to hit me pretty quickly withing about 15 min. By the time I got to the gym, I was ready to go. Had a great first exercise of bent rows. Focus and energy were cranking. Pump was setting on quickly.

However, things went downhill from there. I unfortunately was stuck lifting on a Monday at LA Fitness AKA lifters hell. Everyone in the world that knew was there and would come to talk to me constantly. Literally about 15 different guys and girls I knew just kept harassing me for what seemed like forever. Not only that, literally every rack, dumbbell, bar, you name it was in use. Unfortunately. the closest hardcore gym is about an hour from here without traffic and isn't really an option with my schedule.

I made the best of it though. It cleared out eventually and I just crushed it from there out squeezing in and jumping in with people wherever I could. Luckily, once all the bull**** subsided I realized I still had a ton of Focus and energy. I pumped out set after set without rest and ended up getting a really good pump and a pretty good workout with all things considered.

So far very promising but hopefully legs today will give me a much better picture of what it is capable of.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, Flavor that came was Lemon drop. To me, it tasted exactly like lemon hemavol and mixed effortlessly. It was kind of an off green color but taste was petty damn good. A little sweet to me but I also didn't use much water to mix it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
following along, based on what i've seen plus the profile, i have extremely high hopes for Max Out

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in! more water will reduce the sweetness of the product, so adjust water to your flavor preference.

Sounds like even with all those distractions you ended up with a solid workout...

excited to hear about the pump, focus, energy, endurance, and strength for your next workout!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great start so far man and I got Lemon Drop also so glad it tastes like the Hemavol Lemon Drop (my fav flavor out of the Hemavol lineup)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Good start ! Do you live in the north east ? I'm near Boston and I switched from golds gym to la fitness because of price and the pool but there are like 4848383 ppl in there that don't know what the hell they are doing in there. It's like a gift and a curse.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great start so far man and I got Lemon Drop also so glad it tastes like the Hemavol Lemon Drop (my fav flavor out of the Hemavol lineup)
You won't be disappointed then. Its been about a year or so since I have used lemon Hemavol but from what I remember they taste exactly the same which is a good thing.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good start ! Do you live in the north east ? I'm near Boston and I switched from golds gym to la fitness because of price and the pool but there are like 4848383 ppl in there that don't know what the hell they are doing in there. It's like a gift and a curse.
I live in the Southeast. I used to go to very hardcore powerlifiting gyms with some of the top lifters in the world. Some were literally in storage units. Metal blasting, strongman equipment, 1000+lb squats. You have no choice but to get stronger in gyms like that. I swear working out at an LA fitness literally makes you weaker. Unfortunately, I have no other good options so I make the best of it.

So today I knew I was going to be working late so I skipped lunch and went to the gym instead. I only had an hour to do legs and I was on a pretty empty stomach but better than not lifting at all. This time I just dumped the scoop of Maxout in my mouth and chased it with water since I was driving.

I was pretty impressed by my workout. Usually with no food in my stomach, I get pumps but not as good. My legs were pretty damn pumped after just warming up with squats. I remember really liking potassium nitrate when I logged the new Tropinol and this was no different.

Energy is good. It is not earth shattering crazy but it also is not jittery or dirty feeling. Very smooth with just the right amount of kick. I would say it has a very solid balance to it. Solid energy without making me super wired and jittery and lasted through my whole workout with zero crash when I went back to work.

Endurance was solid today as well. Went from heavy doubles on front squat, 40 rep sets on Leg Press, Stiff leg deads, and finished off with 20 rep sets of leg curls. I cruised through the whole thing even on an empty stomach. Mental endurance is good too. Some preworkouts give me the initial surge of energy then I feel like a zombie halfway through. I seemed to have good focus through the whole workout

I will be in surgery for 14 hours tomorrow so my next update may be Friday. So far so good

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout!

hope your surgery goes well and you're feeling better ASAP!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep I agree with VT.. very awesome input, I am thankful to have such a seasoned vet testing out this product. GL tomorrow!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
yea i hear that, I'm in the same boat as you. well ill be following along, I'm pretty interested in this product after i get done with a few logs.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout!

hope your surgery goes well and you're feeling better ASAP!
Thanks man but I am not actually getting surgery I do medical device sales and I have to be in surgeries with my products for tech support so all is good.

yep I agree with VT.. very awesome input, I am thankful to have such a seasoned vet testing out this product. GL tomorrow!
Thanks man really glad ya'll gave me the opportunity. Always been a big IForce fan since the beginning

yea i hear that, I'm in the same boat as you. well ill be following along, I'm pretty interested in this product after i get done with a few logs.
Awesome man glad to have you. Can't beat the Nutraplanet deal on Maxout right now.

Today is an off day. Considered doing shoulders but they have been irritated all week so going to give them some time off. I will be back killing it tomorrow with arms. I know this is where Maxout is really going to shine. Can't wait for some major pumps

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome man glad to have you. Can't beat the Nutraplanet deal on Maxout right now.

Today is an off day. Considered doing shoulders but they have been irritated all week so going to give them some time off. I will be back killing it tomorrow with arms. I know this is where Maxout is really going to shine. Can't wait for some major pumps
So much this^^ Arms and chest are the best days for me to determine how well a product works in the pump dept and judging by Maxouts profile I am excited for this ;)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all well with the procedure?
Yeah man went great. Like I said I just sell spine hardware for surgeries so we have to be in the OR in case the doc has any questions or needs to troubleshoot. Pretty cool stuff to watch but pretty frightening at the same time.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Workout today ? Pump city ?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Workout today ? Pump city ?
Yeah had to meet the girl for dinner directly after didn't have time to post. I missed a dinner date last week because of the gym. Doing it twice in a one week span would mean nothing would be more pumped then my right forearm...

Anyways I took one scoop again and hit arms. Energy hit a little stronger this time and I was really enjoying. Felt pretty aggressive in the gym and was just cranking out back to back sets.

Endurance really impressed. I was knocking out some serious super sets which I never tend to do. Strength drop off was not nearly as bad as I was expecting.

Pumps were great. Once again, I started noticing a pump immediately during my warmup sets. Couple of guys I see in the gym commented on how vascular and pumped I was looking, especially my forearms.

Another great thing was I once Again had zero crash. A lot of other pres give me a terrible crash and I would have passed out with dinner. This makes it great for morning or lunch lifts.

Overall, still very pleased. Stuff seems all around great and endurance benefits are kicking in fast.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Need to get a pic next arm day. Honestly they looked pretty freaky. I normally have good vascularity but with nitrates and gms it gets pretty intense. Haven't used gms since glycergrow back in the day. Forgot how fun it is

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cases are going to be until 10pm tonight and I have to be up at 4 so back is getting moved from today until tomorrow. I will make sure to put some updated after the workout but I am pretty damn excited because back workouts really put it to the test

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's nice to hear you haven't noticed a crash from max out and the pumps are kicking in, like what i'm hearing

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it's nice to hear you haven't noticed a crash from max out and the pumps are kicking in, like what i'm hearing
Me too, took my first scoop of MaxOut last night so it nice checking some of the logs that have been running to know what I am in for :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit back today. I had a pretty crappy workout but nothing to do with Maxout. I have been working 16 plus hour days for the past week and averaging 3-4 hours of sleep a night. this is because 2 team members unexpectedly left for family emergencies so I have been picking up the slack. Luckily, they return Thursday and things will be back to normal.

Maxout was probably the only thing that kept me from passing out and not going at all. I did 3 exercises and stopped. Energy started off pretty damn good and I was getting a really good pump. However, I was burning the candle at both ends and halfway through the workout my strength and reps were have of what they normally are. At that point I decided my body probably needed a bit of a break. I will train through just about anything but sometimes you got to listen to your body and I felt like it was becoming almost counterproductive. I am going to get plenty of sleep tonight and Thursday everything will be back to normal.

I ate a ton after the gym. That combined with some actual sleep tonight and I will be good for legs tomorrow. I am going to do a second back workout Saturday or Sunday as well to get things back on track.

Im glad I went and gave it all I had for now. But best damn believe I will be back to make up for this lackluster ass workout. Nothing I hate more.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sometimes u just have to know when to say when. times like these its a lot wiser to not try and rely on the supplements. as you noted, you could have kept at it but the payoff just wasn't going to be there. rest up man, those damn weights will still be there next time. I promise.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sometimes u just have to know when to say when. times like these its a lot wiser to not try and rely on the supplements. as you noted, you could have kept at it but the payoff just wasn't going to be there. rest up man, those damn weights will still be there next time. I promise.
Exactly man. I went in and I knew it just was not feeling right. Better to save it and have an Awesome lift two days later than two crappy ones IMO. I ate 6 sushi rolls last night and slept for 8 hours so I will be crushing legs tonight.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I definitely made up for last night's workout today. I haven't done more than 5 reps on squats in a few months so I did a volume day. Going to be dying tomorrow.

I did squats with 315 for 3 sets if 12 and then did a set of 245x21. I almost puked after that. Legs were pumped to the point that it was painful. I then just did 4 sets of straight leg deadlifts for 15 reps. After that, I was toast. My lower back was so pumped from the squats and SLDLs that I could not stand up straight without the pump being unbearable. I stretched out for 15 minutes and called it a day.

I was impressed with my endurance today given that I have not done any volume for squats in months. Legs and back were pumped to the point that it was painful. Great energy throughout the workout. I was really able to push myself on the last set of squats to the point I was either going to puke or get stapled.

Really pleased with this workout. The pump effects are obvious especially given the ingredients but the stamina part also seems to be pretty impressive. So far I am really enjoying it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
potassium nitrates will have a huge impact on endurance.. even in the sack!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you did some volume leg training with max out...those pumps could be killer that way

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
get it in !

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Off day today. Doing arms and shoulders tomorrow. Pretty damn excited. Hopefully shoulders feel good

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did shoulders and tris last night.. my shoulders are pretty hard to get a good pump in them. recently I have been doing some FST-7 at the end of my work sets and that has done a lot for my weak points. by adding the MO to my training sesh last night.. man oh dear.. my wife was going wild when I got back home. she just loves my shoulders and while to me they are nothing special, she digs em... so I was like yea.. might as well play it up a bit since they are so swole right meow.. thanx for another huge pump IFN!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did shoulders and tris last night.. my shoulders are pretty hard to get a good pump in them. recently I have been doing some FST-7 at the end of my work sets and that has done a lot for my weak points. by adding the MO to my training sesh last night.. man oh dear.. my wife was going wild when I got back home. she just loves my shoulders and while to me they are nothing special, she digs em... so I was like yea.. might as well play it up a bit since they are so swole right meow.. thanx for another huge pump IFN!!
Haha I don't care how many chicks I hear say I look too muscular etc. but as soon as they are with me they can't help themselves. Chicks love shoulders and arms. Hopefully my girl gives the same reaction your wife did.

You ever try higher reps for shoulders? I used to rely on heavy ass standing military presses (Which to me is still by far the best shoulder exercise) and things of that nature, but since my shoulders have gotten so bad on injuries, I have focused on much much lighter weights for high reps. I am talking 12 minimum. My shoulders have actually really responded to this. I never got much of a shoulder pump with the 6-10 rep range but now they get so pumped its uncomfortable.

Still wish I could do heavy ass pressing again though

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ever try battle ropes for shoulders? my gym just got them yesterday....i'm thinking doing them could be equivelant to light weight training in a way, with max out the pumps should be really solid

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ever try battle ropes for shoulders? my gym just got them yesterday....i'm thinking doing them could be equivelant to light weight training in a way, with max out the pumps should be really solid
They definitely make them burned and pumped. I just don't use them often because some trainer always has somebody who can barely lift them on them. Its a good cardio workout too

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit shoulders and arms yesterday. Didn't get off work until 40 min before the gym close so I supersetted everything.

Dear god the pump....

I have not been that pumped since running MENT preworkout. I think it was even better than hemavol. Honestly, it was detrimental to a degree. My neck was killing me from my shoulders and traps being so pumped and I could barely hold on to the dumbells from my forearm pumps. Freaky

Endurance was noteworthy as well. Even though I was doing all supersets, my weights being used were pretty damn close to what I normally do. I fatigued a bit faster obviously but still very pleased.

All in all a great workout

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol that's freakin awesome..
what if you added hemavol to maxout.. then what?!!?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol that's freakin awesome..
what if you added hemavol to maxout.. then what?!!?
Dear lord I can't even imagine. Or what about maxout, Hemavol, and ment preworkout.... I think that would push the limits of what an under armour t shirt could contain

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can not go on any longer with out my TResT! when my hemavol arrives I will let you know im my arms explode or not.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit shoulders and arms yesterday. Didn't get off work until 40 min before the gym close so I supersetted everything. Dear god the pump.... I have not been that pumped since running MENT preworkout. I think it was even better than hemavol. Honestly, it was detrimental to a degree. My neck was killing me from my shoulders and traps being so pumped and I could barely hold on to the dumbells from my forearm pumps. Freaky Endurance was noteworthy as well. Even though I was doing all supersets, my weights being used were pretty damn close to what I normally do. I fatigued a bit faster obviously but still very pleased. All in all a great workout
I know what you mean there. I did high rep overhead presses last week, and the pump from Max Out actually hurt. Same places you described, traps and neck were painfully pumped, LOL.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear lord I can't even imagine. Or what about maxout, Hemavol, and ment preworkout.... I think that would push the limits of what an under armour t shirt could contain
yeah that might destroy t shirts....tank tops only during that stack

but the great thing about max out was to get great pumps with awesome energy so you don't have to mix different preworkouts to get similar results to max out on it's own

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah that might destroy t shirts....tank tops only during that stack

but the great thing about max out was to get great pumps with awesome energy so you don't have to mix different preworkouts to get similar results to max out on it's own
Yeah it's pretty awesome. I think the only things I would ever stack with it might be some ephedrine or 1,3 and maybe some cop. But really you don't need to add anything it's great on its own. Going to hop on the nutraplanet deal. Really can't beat it

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So i think all that lack of sleep and working got me sick. Had a fever Saturday night, Sunday, and part of today. I am better now and will be in the gym tomorrow wih some back.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is incredible what two days of good sleep would do. I absolutely killed back today. I literally had to drag myself out of the gym. I ate two bagels on top of my lunch today because they were free at the office and then took 1 rounded scoop of Maxout.

Energy hit like a rocket today. It has usually been good energy but today was an all out kick in the ass with great focus and still no jitters.

Started with dumbbell rows and was able to get 150s for 7 reps 6 of which were super strict without straps. This is closer to my previous PR of 8 than I have gotten in a year. Moved straight on to Hammer strength wide rows, Seated cable rows with a drop set, behind the neck pull downs, regular pull downs, and finished off with wide underhand grip seated rows.

The pump was great. Probably the best pump I have gotten in my back and months. It was almost impossible to put my arms down. great vascularity too.

Endurance continues to improve with use. I continue to have much less of a strength dropoff towards the end of my workouts and able to handle more volume.

Also, I have still yet to experience a crash. Best workout I have had in weeks

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
It is incredible what two days of good sleep would do. I absolutely killed back today. I literally had to drag myself out of the gym. I ate two bagels on top of my lunch today because they were free at the office and then took 1 rounded scoop of Maxout.

Energy hit like a rocket today. It has usually been good energy but today was an all out kick in the ass with great focus and still no jitters.

Started with dumbbell rows and was able to get 150s for 7 reps 6 of which were super strict without straps. This is closer to my previous PR of 8 than I have gotten in a year. Moved straight on to Hammer strength wide rows, Seated cable rows with a drop set, behind the neck pull downs, regular pull downs, and finished off with wide underhand grip seated rows.

The pump was great. Probably the best pump I have gotten in my back and months. It was almost impossible to put my arms down. great vascularity too.

Endurance continues to improve with use. I continue to have much less of a strength dropoff towards the end of my workouts and able to handle more volume.

nice man !!!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Awesome man, I love those workouts where you leave and feel absolute amazing driving home

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OMG the arm work outs are to die for. if you like that sort of thing.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OMG the arm work outs are to die for. if you like that sort of thing.
Yeah arm workout are great on this stuff. Awesome pumps and plenty of endurance for super sets

Sorry guys no I am behind.

I did legs yesterday. I was really dragging so I took a pretty rounded scoop. Didn't get that same rush I got on my last back workout but still great energy. Was planning on doing heavy sets of 5 for squats but my back went out on my second rep of 405.

Probably going to have to lay off back squats for awhile until I find a new chiro in my area to get me straightened out.

Since my back was iffy I stuck to machines which I never use especially for legs. Hit the hamstring curl machine for 5 sets of 15. Good lord the pump. I could barely make it to the water fountain without busting my ass. Did some leg press and leg extensions to finish it off. I haven't done leg extensions in about 6 years so that crushed me.

My legs were so pumped that I could not get my jeans back on after my shower. Then once I finally did, I was stepping into my truck and the crotch blew out from being so tight. Funny thing is, I believe this also happened to me when I was running Tropinol XT. Must be that potassium nitrate.

Overall another great workout. My back going out actually allowed me to do some things I haven't tried in years and I ended up really enjoying it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah arm workout are great on this stuff. Awesome pumps and plenty of endurance for super sets

I did legs yesterday. I was really dragging so I took a pretty rounded scoop. Didn't get that same rush I got on my last back workout but still great energy. Was planning on doing heavy sets of 5 for squats but my back went out on my second rep of 405.

Probably going to have to lay off back squats for awhile until I find a new chiro in my area to get me straightened out.

Since my back was iffy I stuck to machines which I never use especially for legs. Hit the hamstring curl machine for 5 sets of 15. Good lord the pump. I could barely make it to the water fountain without busting my ass. Did some leg press and leg extensions to finish it off. I haven't done leg extensions in about 6 years so that crushed me.

My legs were so pumped that I could not get my jeans back on after my shower. Then once I finally did, I was stepping into my truck and the crotch blew out from being so tight. Funny thing is, I believe this also happened to me when I was running Tropinol XT. Must be that potassium nitrate.

Overall another great workout. My back going out actually allowed me to do some things I haven't tried in years and I ended up really enjoying it
sucks about the back, the potassium nitrate is a legit pump product....two pairs of jeans have fell victim haha

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

lol funny stuff about the jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.