Carguy MAXing OUT with Iforces NEW MaxOut

Status
Not open for further replies.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First off wanted to say thank you to IForce and the AM reps for selecting me to log MAX OUT even though I am fairly new to these Boards. I appreciate you guys taking a chance on me :)

Backround:
I am 29 years old, 6’ 1”, and around 235lbs. I have been training on and off (mostly off) for about 8 years but have gotten a lot more serious about it the last 18 months. Basically I needed to get out of the whole party/bar scene and the gym was a perfect replacement. I typically train 6 days a week and would say that my routine is more of a bodybuilding style at the moment; however I constantly like to switch things ups and keep my training interesting.

[size=+4]OK LETS GET THIS LOG GOING...................[/size]

[size=+4] Initial Review: [/size]

Mixibility - 10/10
No issue mixing this a shaker what so ever. Not much foam, no left over particles, does not get much better than this.

Taste- 8/10 :
I was sent the Lemon Drop and I must say that after all the initial feedback I was slightly disappointed with the flavor. This was absolutely drinkable, but I prefer the Lemon Drop Hemavol or Compete over this. I only used about 8oz of water so I am will try adding in more water to dilute the taste a little bit. With all my bi*ching aside, this is leeps and bounds over the taste of Max Intense :)

Energy- 9/10:
Enough with the fluff let’s focus on the aspects of why I take PWOs. The stim blend in MAX OUT is awesome, I was honestly a little worried that it would not be strong enough for me but that doubt is behind me now! I love my stims and regularly still take 1,3 and I must say that MAX OUT is one of the better /best non-DMAA Pres that I have found that can complete.

Focus- 8.5/10:
Behind energy, focus is the next thing that I look for in a good Pre Workout and MAX OUT did not fall short. I was dialed in and ready to go about 15-20 minutes after initial consumption. Yesterday was my first day at a new gym and I always feel a bit out of place/lack focus when I am out of my normal gym element, but this was not the case last night!

Pumps- 9/10:
The best pumps from a standalone 1 scoop stim based Pre that I have experienced so far! I regularly mix 1 scoop of Hemavol with a stim based Pre, and I must say that MAX OUT basically replaces that. The pumps were awesome, plain and simple. I would see no need to add any additional pump products or raws to this formula, and could not image adding a scoop of Hemavol to this product.

Profile- 9.5/10:
I am not going to go into each and every ingredient and the dosages, just want to say Thank you Iforce, this profile is awesome and one of the best on the market at the moment.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is a great review. thank you for the candid statements and continued input!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great initial review! Try mixing it with more water to get a better taste...i like 10oz/scoop myself!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

2nd Day thoughts:
Well after working a 10 hour day then spending another 2.5 hours in combined commute time (fukking traffic and construction) I was exhausted by the time I got home. Ate some food, did a few things around the house, downed a scoop of MAX OUT and off to the gym I went……

Taste :
Used about 12 oz of water and 2 ice cubes today and I enjoyed the taste a lot more. I realized what the taste reminded of, the Lemon Head candies I use to eat as a kid. A bit sweet and then a tart finish

Energy:
Energy was solid tonight, it really comes on smooth and I really did not realize it kicked in until I looked out my ear buds and stopped myself for a moment to evaluate MAX OUT. No jitters at all and a smooth come down towards the end of my workout.

Focus:
Focus was on point tonight and I was zoned in my entire session. I can tell when I am really focused when I completely lose all track of time and then look up at the clock to realize I have been going for 45 minutes and it only feels like 10 or 15.

Pumps:
I trained back tonight so it was a little more difficult to see the pump effect, but once I got home and jumped in the shower my lats were looking nice and swollen. I freaking love back day for this fact alone.

Endurance:
I was flying through my sets tonight, and barely needed any rest time. I have felt that my endurance has been slightly off lately so this was a nice added surprise. I also still felt pretty strong even towards the end of my workout, which is always a plus!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks good so far, keep it up, love what i'm hearing about max out

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
First off wanted to say thank you to IForce and the AM reps for selecting me to log MAX OUT even though I am fairly new to these Boards. I appreciate you guys taking a chance on me :)

Backround:
I am 29 years old, 6’ 1”, and around 235lbs. I have been training on and off (mostly off) for about 8 years but have gotten a lot more serious about it the last 18 months. Basically I needed to get out of the whole party/bar scene and the gym was a perfect replacement. I typically train 6 days a week and would say that my routine is more of a bodybuilding style at the moment; however I constantly like to switch things ups and keep my training interesting.

[size=+4]OK LETS GET THIS LOG GOING...................[/size]

[size=+4] Initial Review: [/size]

Mixibility - 10/10
No issue mixing this a shaker what so ever. Not much foam, no left over particles, does not get much better than this.

Taste- 8/10 :
I was sent the Lemon Drop and I must say that after all the initial feedback I was slightly disappointed with the flavor. This was absolutely drinkable, but I prefer the Lemon Drop Hemavol or Compete over this. I only used about 8oz of water so I am will try adding in more water to dilute the taste a little bit. With all my bi*ching aside, this is leeps and bounds over the taste of Max Intense :)

Energy- 9/10:
Enough with the fluff let’s focus on the aspects of why I take PWOs. The stim blend in MAX OUT is awesome, I was honestly a little worried that it would not be strong enough for me but that doubt is behind me now! I love my stims and regularly still take 1,3 and I must say that MAX OUT is one of the better /best non-DMAA Pres that I have found that can complete.

Focus- 8.5/10:
Behind energy, focus is the next thing that I look for in a good Pre Workout and MAX OUT did not fall short. I was dialed in and ready to go about 15-20 minutes after initial consumption. Yesterday was my first day at a new gym and I always feel a bit out of place/lack focus when I am out of my normal gym element, but this was not the case last night!

Pumps- 9/10:
The best pumps from a standalone 1 scoop stim based Pre that I have experienced so far! I regularly mix 1 scoop of Hemavol with a stim based Pre, and I must say that MAX OUT basically replaces that. The pumps were awesome, plain and simple. I would see no need to add any additional pump products or raws to this formula, and could not image adding a scoop of Hemavol to this product.

Profile- 9.5/10:
I am not going to go into each and every ingredient and the dosages, just want to say Thank you Iforce, this profile is awesome and one of the best on the market at the moment.
no left over particles? what about the brown film at the bottom of the shaker if you set it down for a second. what is that? just wondering

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no left over particles? what about the brown film at the bottom of the shaker if you set it down for a second. what is that? just wondering
I did notice some left over particles last night when I used MaxOut that I previously did not noticed before ( was using a red shaker last night vs a clear one previously so particles were more noticeable), but have not noticed any brown films. Care to elaborate on that?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Another long work day and then I hit the gym a bit later last night. Threw a heaping scoop of MaxOut in my shaker with a few ice cubes and 12oz of water, downed it and off to the gym I went to destroy my shoulders.

Mixibility :
As DK pointed out a few replies about this I did notice some white particles were left over in the shaker after I finishing drinking. Looked similar to what I have seen after consuming a scoop of Hemavol so I would think it would be a similar ingredient. Either way a few ozs of water in the shaker, a few quick shakes, and finished them off.

Energy:
Energy was great again last night, a perfect stim blend at one heaping scoop for me. Took Max Out at about 7pm, felt the effects start to kick in about 15 minutes later and energy was still going strong when I left the gym at 9:30. No cracked out or jittery feeling, a very smooth ride once again.

Focus:
Focus was decent tonight, no tunnel vision but I could definitely notice a nice boost over baseline. I was able to block out all the distractions around me and get in a solid session.

Endurance:
Endurance was great again, the gym was hotter then hell but I still needed little rest time between sets. I felt that strength was consistent and I did not feel overly exhausted towards the end of my workout. I was able to finish strong and had to drag myself out of the gym as I wanted to keep going and going :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Another long work day and then I hit the gym a bit later last night. Threw a heaping scoop of MaxOut in my shaker with a few ice cubes and 12oz of water, downed it and off to the gym I went to destroy my shoulders.

Mixibility :
As DK pointed out a few replies about this I did notice some white particles were left over in the shaker after I finishing drinking. Looked similar to what I have seen after consuming a scoop of Hemavol so I would think it would be a similar ingredient. Either way a few ozs of water in the shaker, a few quick shakes, and finished them off.

Energy:
Energy was great again last night, a perfect stim blend at one heaping scoop for me. Took Max Out at about 7pm, felt the effects start to kick in about 15 minutes later and energy was still going strong when I left the gym at 9:30. No cracked out or jittery feeling, a very smooth ride once again.

Focus:
Focus was decent tonight, no tunnel vision but I could definitely notice a nice boost over baseline. I was able to block out all the distractions around me and get in a solid session.

Endurance:
Endurance was great again, the gym was hotter then hell but I still needed little rest time between sets. I felt that strength was consistent and I did not feel overly exhausted towards the end of my workout. I was able to finish strong and had to drag myself out of the gym as I wanted to keep going and going :)
nice little review their....it's most likely the gms in max out since it's known to be difficult to mix in water

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Alright fellas got a few more gym sessions in fueled by MAX OUT and I must say, I am really enjoying this Pre. It seems to be getting better and better over time, and I have noticed a slight enhancement to my mood! Here are some of my thoughts and observations over the last few days:

Energy:
The energy has been very good, nothing over the top but it hits smooth and consistent every time. Never experienced any jitters, upset stomach, rapid heart beat, or crashes so I think you guys did a great job with the stims in Max Out.

Focus:
I have really noticed an increase in focus over the last few workouts; this seems to be getting better with each dose also. Maybe it just a placebo effect but the focus category is really starting to outshine all the categories.

Pump:
The pump I get from Max Out has been awesome each and every workout, this category is a homerun for this pre. I knew it would be as soon as I saw the label released :)

Endurance:
Endurance has also held consistent through my last few workouts, I have been finishing strong each and every workout and rest down between sets in almost nonexistent.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forced myself to take yesterday off to let my body rest and recover, I really dont enjoy rest days but felt it was needed. Either-way so ready to get through this work day so that I can go kill it at the gym tonight! Hope everyone had a good and safe weekend

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forced myself to take yesterday to let my body rest and recover, I really dont enjoy rest days but felt it was needed. Either-way so ready to get through this work day so that I can go kill it at the gym tonight! Hope everyone had a good and safe weekend
rest days could be so crucial...i'm likeing the updates on max out, keep up the good work

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Max out is great huh?!
I've been using max out for the last week and have been blown away.
I was a little skeptical about MO because I wasn't a fan of conquer...or maximize intense. But because of compete and hemavol I had to try MO.
Needless to say it has lived up to its hype. The energy and focus are its strong points for me. But unlike any other preworkout MO really provides a increase with strength and endurance...weight and reps have gone up drastically.

Good job iforce !

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Max out is great huh?!
I've been using max out for the last week and have been blown away.
I was a little skeptical about MO because I wasn't a fan of conquer...or maximize intense. But because of compete and hemavol I had to try MO.
Needless to say it has lived up to its hype. The energy and focus are its strong points for me. But unlike any other preworkout MO really provides a increase with strength and endurance...weight and reps have gone up drastically.

Good job iforce !
Hey man thanks for stopping in my log, glad you are enjoying MO. As soon as I saw the profile I was excited to try this, and so far I have been really impressed.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks for stopping in my log, glad you are enjoying MO. As soon as I saw the profile I was excited to try this, and so far I have been really impressed.
No problem. Great log btw

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm glad both of you guys are impressed with max out, haven't heard many bad things yet about it

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problem. Great log btw
Thanks bro really appreciate that

i'm glad both of you guys are impressed with max out, haven't heard many bad things yet about it
No nut hugging but I have not found any negatives as of yet, maybe just the slight mixability issue but I understand why that is happening. Performance wise MO is awesome so far!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

General Observations:
-Noticed a slight increase in mood after continued dosing
-Been sweating like a pregnant nun in church the last few training sessions, anyone else noticed this?
-Endurance seems to be getting better and better

Energy:
1 scoop has hit me well each and every time; no matter how tired I am (mostly train in the late evenings) Max Out has helped me push through to the very end of my workouts.

Focus:
Focus is awesome, plain and simple. I have been getting completely engulfed in my sessions and the first 45mins to an hour fly by. I have been hitting the gym for about 1 ½ hours each time I train and it seriously feels like a small fraction of that.

Pump:
Hit chest tonight and I could feel the pump starting to kick in after my first 2 working sets, it actually hurt a little at first lol. I think I have said this before but I would see no need to ever add any additional pump ingredients or products to Max Out. My tub of Hemavol looks so lonely and abandoned right now on top of my fridge.

Endurance:
As I mentioned above I have been training for about 1 ½ hours each session and I have really started to notice a nice increase here. Quicker rest times in between sets and a much stronger finish towards the end

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any effects on sleep from dosing max out in the p.m.?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any effects on sleep from dosing max out in the p.m.?
I am use to dosing stims later at night so I am use to it and have had no issues with Max Out. Usually take MO around 7:15 pm, workout from 7:45pm to 9:15pm, then food, shower, and off to sleep by 11:30pm. I slept like a baby last night and feel great upon getting up at 5:30am today

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Well it was a long and exhausting day at work and honestly the last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym tonight, but I forced myself to go and pretty much destroyed my arms. For some reason when I don’t want to go I have the best workouts, I don’t get it but I roll with it. Here are some quick thoughts…

Energy:
The energy hit decent, but not as strong as it has all the other times I have used Max Out. I blame just my pure exhaustion from work today.

Focus:
Focus was great as always, I am still pretty surprised how well I am able to zone into my sessions while on Max Out. I figured this was going to be more of a pump and energy type Pre so the focus is a awesome surprise.

Pump:
I felt a little weak tonight so I just stuck to a lot of dropsets and supersets and God Lord did that provide the pumps. I was wearing hoodie tonight and I could tell throughout my work out that the sleeves started to get tighter and tighter around my arms.

Endurance:
I could really notice the increase in endurance tonight, while doing supersets I did not miss a beat. My first set felt just as good as my last and I did not have to drop the reps at all.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

All right I’m sold, gonna pick up a few tubs of Max Out this weekend as I am hoping for some good Labor Day sales. I just tore through a back workout and feel absolutely amazing right now. I was in a crappy mood all day and that has all turned around. Here some brief thoughts following today’s session:

Energy:
Energy was awesome today, not sure why I was so off yesterday but today more than made up for it. I could feel it start to kick in right as I walked through the gym door.

Focus:
Focus was consistent as always, I have really been able to zone in and concentrate on my form and my reps.

Pump:
Back was looking juicy after my training today! I started with a lot of heavy movements and the last 20 minutes threw in as much lower weight higher rep supersets as I could.

Endurance:
This aspect REALLY stood out tonight. Even towards the end I was still going strong as hell. I feel like I could have spent another hour in the gym easily and I know that I should have been exhausted.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Picked up 2 more tubs of Max Out (One in each flavor) over at the NP Labor Day Sale. I needed to get a few other things so figured why the hell not :)
Yesterday I worked a 12 hour day and was completely exhausted by the time I got home from work. Was thinking about skipping my training session but convinced myself that even a half ass workout was better than nothing. 1 Scoop of Max Out and off to the gym I went.

Taste Update:
Ok the taste of Lemon Drop has grown on me, I really am starting to look forward to it. I cant wait to try the other flavors.

Energy:
The energy hit me extra hard last night; I am thinking it was because I had not eaten for about 6 hours. I almost felt like a zombie towards the end of my workout, my mind was energized and wanted to go but my body was so tired lol.

Focus:
Focus was great, my mind was fired up and intune with my training. I actually caught myself staring off into space during my rest periods as I was visualizing my next set.

Pump:
Shoulders were looking nice and pumped up last night, usually my shoulders don’t get too swole but they were last night. The vascularity running through my upper chest and shoulders was awesome also.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love it when you start seeing boulder shoulders from a pump and love the veins popping out on the upper chest and shoulders...glad max out is helping with the energy even when your tired

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Slightly annoyed that my gym is only open from 10am to 2pm every day this whole weekend as it has completely messed with my normal schedule and meal routine but sometimes you just have to roll with the punches I guess. Friday I hit legs, yesterday was back and traps, and today I hit chest. Here are some updates:

Energy:
I have been training fasted in the morning and I must say the energy has been hitting me a lot harder than it normally has. It also seems to kick in a bit quicker too so I have been dosing Max Out right before I walk out the door. A 10 minute drive to the gym and I can feel it starting to kick in

Focus:
Focus has been great, the gym has been really crowded due to the short hours of operation so it has been great being able to block out all the other yahoos and just concentrate on getting my workouts in. I have even started to notice that in-between sets I have been completely zoned into my music and getting myself amped up for my next set.

Pump:
The pump I got in my legs Friday was insane, my calfs and quads actually started to hurt towards the end of my session. Chest today was looking nice and swole, and even a few hours later is still pretty pumped up.

Endurance:
Endurance has been awesome, I normally don’t like training fast because towards the ends of sessions I really get weak and all I can think about is eating. But with MaxOut I have been able to push past this and continue to finish strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.