Cardiotryx

fcbarca12

Awards
When can we expect this to come out?!?!

I am beyond interested in this product as I am an endurance athlete!

fcbarca12

Awards
The last expected ar***** date I heard was this month near the end.

Has it moved back?

In Matt we trust.

domore

Awards
Matt has had an unexpected schedule change for the next week or so. The original goal was to release CardioTryx by the end of June. When Matt returns, everything will resume as normal and it will be released as soon as possible.

fcbarca12

Awards
The anticipation grows.

You know... If you need a logger or anything ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Matt got called away for bit which may delay things just a touch. I know he is really excited about this and eager to get it to market ASAP. As far as I know it's just waiting on ingredients to come in.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm über excited to see this one. I remember him mentioning this what over a year ago. Can't wait to get my hands on some.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm über excited to see this one. I remember him mentioning this what over a year ago. Can't wait to get my hands on some.
Yep, it's a very exciting product for sure.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
For the time being, Matt is away. When he is back, CardioTryx will be heating up!

It is a cutting edge cardio preworkout. It will definitely be versatile as I'm looking forward to use it before my Oly training sessions.
I can't wait to see what the ingredients are. Spill the beans, please.

domore

Awards
I can't wait to see what the ingredients are. Spill the beans, please.
I can't wait either!

Good to see that. I get so sick of people assuming everyone on here is trying to be a bodybuilder or a powerlifter.
I agree, T-Bone. This should be a product that will tickle the fancy of the endurance athlete, too.

domore

Awards
If plans haven't changed, there will be a stimulant in it.

domore

Awards
Has the formula been finalized?
If you look in the other larger CardioTryx thread, you can find some ingredients. However, that was when it was to be released prior to another product.