Alternatives to Evomuse cardiotryx ??

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

I am looking for a supplement to help improve endurance, stamina, cardio function.

I cannot find anywhere that sells cardiotryx in the uk that’s in stock.

Anybody know of any other options?

M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m in the UK too but it’s been out of stock in the states too for a long time, I’m not sure dsade is going to make any more. I’m not sure but I think it was due to hard to find or expensive ingredients, could be wrong though.

High dose citruline is something I noticed a difference with at 6g+ And HBCD intra seemed to make a difference but only if my workouts were long.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey,

I am looking for a supplement to help improve endurance, stamina, cardio function.

I cannot find anywhere that sells cardiotryx in the uk that’s in stock.

Anybody know of any other options?
Not the same thing by any means but Peak O2 is one of the best ingredients for endurance for me.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What it is, is I’m coming up to cricket season and I always start of struggling with stamina.

So need some help along the way

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What it is, is I’m coming up to cricket season and I always start of struggling with stamina.

So need some help along the way
It is a specific mushroom/Cordyceps blend shown to increase VO2 max, time to exhaustion and peak power.

Primaforce sells it in bulk or you can find it in some pre and during workout products. Doesn’t work immediately (I think cardiotryx may have), but results can be seen within the first week.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a specific mushroom/Cordyceps blend shown to increase VO2 max, time to exhaustion and peak power.

Primaforce sells it in bulk or you can find it in some pre and during workout products. Doesn’t work immediately (I think cardiotryx may have), but results can be seen within the first week.
Just found this
https://uk.iherb.com/pr/Onnit-Shroom-Tech-Sport-Energy-Endurance-84-Capsules/84063?gcl****EAIaIQobChMIg_X51-D64AIVLZPtCh1-qAGbEAQYBiABEgKk3fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MST Cordyceps, any product, will far surpass Peak02.

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plasma by hydrapharm looks interesting. I wish cardiotryx would come back. It was one of my favorite evomuse products

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Millennium Sports has top quality Cordyceps blends.

CORDYGEN-NANO2 ELITE™
CORDYGEN-NANO2™ this is powder in colada flavor
CORDYGEN-VO2 ULTRA™
CORDYGEN5™

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Millennium Sports has top quality Cordyceps blends.

CORDYGEN-NANO2 ELITE™
CORDYGEN-NANO2™ this is powder in colada flavor
CORDYGEN-VO2 ULTRA™
CORDYGEN5™
Can you rate them form most effective to less in regard of endurance boosting effect? There is so many that it is confusing. Thank you
John Smeton

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you rate them form most effective to less in regard of endurance boosting effect? There is so many that it is confusing. Thank you
John Smeton
I dont think you could go wrong with any one of them, they all look good to me for boosting endurance as all contain Cordyceps.
MySTeek what do you think?