Canada customs seized my NY order!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
[194021]
Just wanted to vent and cry in public.

After 3 weeks of no delivery, I call FedEx to see what's up. They say the package cleared customs and was scanned in locally but no record after that, they'll call me back...

:wtf:

they call back a few days later and inform me Canada customs has seized the package.

:squintfinger:

Love how that magically changed. Fkn ^&$%^#(*&^&^()*

I can't even re-order or beg Sam for a reship because half my order is out of stock/discontinued.

I hate Canada. :usa2:

And I blame FedEx for this, USPS always seems to arrive without a hitch.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
curious as well. Did you order anything with carnitine?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
The only thing remotely questionable was the one bottle of Inhibit-E. Damn.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Did you recieve an official paper saying your order was seized. Dont just rely on a call by anonymous fedex employee.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[194021]
Just wanted to vent and cry in public.

After 3 weeks of no delivery, I call FedEx to see what's up. They say the package cleared customs and was scanned in locally but no record after that, they'll call me back...

:wtf:

they call back a few days later and inform me Canada customs has seized the package.

:squintfinger:

Love how that magically changed. Fkn ^&$%^#(*&^&^()*

I can't even re-order or beg Sam for a reship because half my order is out of stock/discontinued.

I hate Canada. :usa2:

And I blame FedEx for this, USPS always seems to arrive without a hitch.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Did you recieve an official paper saying your order was seized. Dont just rely on a call by anonymous fedex employee.
I've lost dozens of packages in my life to customs and never once recieved a letter. To me that letter is a myth. Or I've been unlucky enough to have a delivery driver steal all those packages. lol

I'm just going to request that NP send me all my stuff with USPS from now on. Looking back I have a huge hailure rate with FedEx. I think they check their own packages and play god. When they called me back, two different people asked me multiple times what was in the package, as if they couldnt read the damn package slip. Everything about it seemed fishy to me.

purelife1

in the past i have had several seizures myself from US customs for a variety of products..granted all were illegal but i only received 2 seizure notices..most packages when tracked said something to the effect of (being held by outside agency)...then again your fedex guy could be a bodybuilder

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just gotta keep the orders small so when do you lose one it's not the end of the world :\

It's funny to think about the pounds of 1-test and 4-ad powder I had shipped to me years back from 1fast without a hitch, and now a single AI gets an order seized. Wouldn't be so bad if the bastards would at least return it to sender.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Finally got issued a K24 number and customs confirmed they had it, but right away the agent gave me her supervisors number and said he was dealing with it personally :O Can't get a hold of him of course. Googling the K24 form it would appear as though they're holding it pending recieving proper import forms from me, or me abandoning it.

This kinda reminds me of when I used to order from 1fast years and years and years ago. They shipped via fedex once and I was forced to register into fedex trade netowrks as an official importer just for them to deliver my package.

I really hate fedex! :)

heman86

heman86

Awards
haha, fedex really sucks :)
i`m from austria, and the customs also seized a "fedex-package" (ordered at bb.com) few days ago.
first time my package would come with fedex, and the first time my package gets seized after many many orders from different companys. :wtf:

never ever will make an order again with fedexshipping :fingersx:

edit: forgot to says, that almost every product i ordered, i can also buy at a local supp-store.
but the customs told me that the "supps" i ordered are medicine.........

obvious

obvious

Awards
Please keep us posted! I'm in Canada as well and I'd really be pissed if my orders started getting seized.

SLAB

SLAB

Awards
Out of the dozens of orders over the years, I have only lost two packages to customs.

1. $300 worth of Androstenetrione
2. 6 x Inhibit-E

Have always shipped USPS.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Got a call today that customs had cleaed my package, and I could pick it up at the sorting facility :s

Had to pay an extra $13 in taxes. It appears customs seized the individual products that were banned but released the rest. Rare for them to do that.

So in the end I have the most expensive bottle of NOW Adam softgels in the world haha. But I'm happy I wasn't left with nothing :)

FU FedEx. USPS FTW.

mark1

Awards
fedex

Fed ex is a scam...mysteriously..these additonal customs charges are applied and change each time even tho your shipment amount is the same...for $150 worth of product I've paid everywhere from $8 to $40 bucks last time. Don't ever order using Fed Ex

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a call today that customs had cleaed my package, and I could pick it up at the sorting facility :s

Had to pay an extra $13 in taxes. It appears customs seized the individual products that were banned but released the rest. Rare for them to do that.

So in the end I have the most expensive bottle of NOW Adam softgels in the world haha. But I'm happy I wasn't left with nothing :)

FU FedEx. USPS FTW.
Woohoo, atleast you get your stuff! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WAF Supplements 8
1test Anabolics 1
Anabolics 11
Supplements 26
Anabolics 37