can this cycle be run safely? or is it asking for trouble?

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
im wondering for fun if this cycle can be run safely,

WEEKS 1-8 EPI PULSE
WEEKS 9-12 PCT
WEEKS 13-14 4AD TRANSDERMAL
WEEKS 15-16 M1T@5MG
WEEKS 17-20 11-OXO
WEEKS 21-24 PCT

u cud prolly throw in a extra week of M1T@5mg
Off days during Pulse = AI / Test Boosters / Support Sups
PCT = Serm / AI / Test Boosters / Support Sups

weeks 13-16 cud also be replace w/another PH = H-DROL,1-AD,etc...

So 4 weeks of proper PCT from a EPI\HAVOC pulse shud be ridiculously easy to recover & keep gains. hopefully it shud be gud enuff to carry on w/the 8 week straight threw, especially w/the 2 weeks of 4AD to transition over as part of the 8 weeks, then pct again.

this is a long time to be dealing w/a cycle. thats half a year. LOL. i was wondering if its possible. or askin for trouble.

do u think it wud work?

mdtech123

Awards
What the hell is the point of all that.... No seriously what are youb trying to achieve??

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
i was tryin to see if i cud make the longest feasible oral cycle for fun lol

if possible, it might be good for sumone doin a cut, recomp, or lean bulk.

pulse wud be gud for a nice huge kick start w/gains. so after running a proper PCT w/a serm especially from a EPI "Pulse" it shud be ridiculously easy to recover & keep gains. i was hoping u wud be gud enuff to carry on w/another cycle.

Weeks 13-24 is nothin unusual, thats from the ergopharms website.

especially w/the 2 weeks of 4AD to transition over, which is half of the main cycle, then pct again.

Main cycle then bridge to 11-OXO to help shed any extra water or bodyfat gained during the cycle, and its anti-catabolic effects will help consolidate and solidify the muscle mass gained.

link: Ergopharm - Performance Nutrition Technology

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My favorite part is getting off M1T, then on 11-OXO for 4 weeks.......

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
My favorite part is getting off M1T, then on 11-OXO for 4 weeks.......

the M1T is only 2 weeks @5mg

if the M1T does not work in for a reason. during weeks 13-16, u can replace the compounds & use sumthin else like 1-AD, H-DROL, ect....

if u look @ergopharm's website this exercise is use w/1-AD which will convert to 1-Test. u can use the 11-OXO bridge to help shed any extra water or bodyfat gained during the cycle, and its anti-catabolic effects will help consolidate and solidify the muscle mass gained.

link: Ergopharm - Performance Nutrition Technology

ReaperX...truthfully its actually my favorite part also:)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
WEEKS 1-5 EPI+4AD transdermal
WEEKS 6-10 11-OXO+PCT

^ You should this instead.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
11-OXO itself will not solidify gains. It is just a cort blocker and on the site it says it can be used in conjunction of PCT, however using it solo after getting off androgens is asking for trouble.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
WEEKS 1-5 EPI+4AD transdermal
WEEKS 6-10 11-OXO+PCT

^ You should this instead.

11-OXO itself will not solidify gains. It is just a cort blocker and on the site it says it can be used in conjunction of PCT, however using it solo after getting off androgens is asking for trouble.
ur ability to comprehend wud be askin for trouble....11-OXO is a PH which no one shud ever use in conjuction of PCT, i wudnt do that.

thats not even what it says on the ERGOPHARM'S website. under Products, under 1-AD is back

Ref Link : Ergopharm - Performance Nutrition Technology

copy & paste straight from ERGOPHARM'S website, under Products, under 1-AD is back

11 OXO Bridge

Note: For greater retention of gains you can exercise the option of utilizing the
11 OXO bridge in between the
1-AD cycle and the PCT. The
11 OXO bridge will help shed any extra water or bodyfat gained during the cycle, and its anti-catabolic effects will help consolidate and solidify the muscle mass gained. The
11 OXO bridge should be commenced immediately after the 1-AD portion of the cycle is over, and PCT should be commenced immediately after the 11 OXO bridge is completed.

Suggested Bridge Cycle
Week 5-8:
6 caps 11 OXO daily with food
(3 caps taken twice per day)