I just finished an awesome epi cycle, how long till I can run superdrol safely?

thecowkingi

Awards
I just did my second epi cycle, saw way better gains than my first time. Side effects were almost non existent. I was running it 30/30/30/45/45. On the fourth week I had back pumps for 3 days but increasing water intake helped that and it went away. Also some acne on arms and back on the last week, nothing major or even that noticeable. I was using epg phenylvar. I ran it with optimen, cel cycle assist, controlled labs fish oil, and creatine. Running clomid and pes erase as pct right now.

I have some beastdrol waiting. How long do you guys suggest I wait?

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Normally the general rule is time on = time off (including pct) but If you want to maintain gains better IMO I'd start a 10/10/10 SD cycle 2 weeks after pct then stay off for long ass time. Don't expect to gain much but to maintain w/ some strength gains

thecowkingi

Awards
Thanks man. Also should I be running cel cycle assist along with the clomid/erase? And is it safe to continue taking creatine during this phase?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
finish your pct and stay off the superdrol for at least 9 weeks or more. Your liver and the rest of your body will thank you for it.

j05441

Awards
Yes to creatine. Clomid is harsh stuff you better stay on the supports till after pct.

j05441

Awards
finish your pct and stay off the superdrol for at least 9 weeks or more. Your liver and the rest of your body will thank you for it.
Worry about one cycle at a time. Stay off like this guy said.