Has anyone tried IML Super 1-Andro Cream and how should I run the cycle?

djestradai1

Awards
Has anyone tried this transdermal cream? I heard it works better and it doesn’t affect your liver. Does it shut you down too? Does it work better than the oral Andro 1? I wanted to try an Andro 1 solo for my first cycle. The cream or oral just trying to figuring out which one is better. What are the best brands? Im 28 5’ 8” 170lbs athletic lean build working out off and on for 8 years. How should I do the cycle? On cycle support? Pct? If so what should I use and what doses? What were the gains like for an Andro 1 cycle? Sides? Shutting down, hair loss, acne, depression, anxiety, insomnia, mood swings, any of that? I heard you can take the Andro 4 with it too but I heard the Andro 1 is safer because it’s non methylated, doesn’t convert to dht or estrogen and non toxic on the liver so wanted to run it solo. Sorry for all the questions just looking for some help. Thanks guys.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has anyone tried this transdermal cream? I heard it works better and it doesn’t affect your liver. Does it shut you down too? Does it work better than the oral Andro 1? I wanted to try an Andro 1 solo for my first cycle. The cream or oral just trying to figuring out which one is better. What are the best brands? Im 28 5’ 8” 170lbs athletic lean build working out off and on for 8 years. How should I do the cycle? On cycle support? Pct? If so what should I use and what doses? What were the gains like for an Andro 1 cycle? Sides? Shutting down, hair loss, acne, depression, anxiety, insomnia, mood swings, any of that? I heard you can take the Andro 4 with it too but I heard the Andro 1 is safer because it’s non methylated, doesn’t convert to dht or estrogen and non toxic on the liver so wanted to run it solo. Sorry for all the questions just looking for some help. Thanks guys.
4 andro is also not methyl. You should use 1 and 4 andro togther, running 1 andro solo results in erectile dysfunction and overall low energy for many ppl. The 1 andro will build most of the muscle and the 4 andro will help prevent the sides I mentioned. TD is about 25-50% stronger if I remember correctly

djestradai1

Awards
4 andro is also not methyl. You should use 1 and 4 andro togther, running 1 andro solo results in erectile dysfunction and overall low energy for many ppl. The 1 andro will build most of the muscle and the 4 andro will help prevent the sides I mentioned. TD is about 25-50% stronger if I remember correctly
Thanks man so I can’t run it solo? I heard some people ran it solo with little sides. I saw the doses on the creams they seam lower is it because it’s transdermal? Says two pumps a day but should I do more? On cycle support? Pct? If so which ones and doses? Thanks for the advice.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like smont said run a test base like 4 andro mg for mg what you're running the 1 andro at. A serm such as Nolvadex will be required as a 1-4 andro cycle will be substantially suppressive

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man so I can’t run it solo? I heard some people ran it solo with little sides. I saw the doses on the creams they seam lower is it because it’s transdermal? Says two pumps a day but should I do more? On cycle support? Pct? If so which ones and doses? Thanks for the advice.
On cycle support such as CEL cycle assist would be a good idea but andros aren't terribly Liver toxic. Again, 1 andro solo will shut you down and provide no estrogen conversion which is essential for proper hormone balance. 4 andro will convert to testosterone which will aromatize into estrogen. A transdermal dose of 150mg would be a good starting point for both

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Per my post above I would use nolva for pct and a quality test booster such as CEL m-test would be a great idea

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On cycle support such as CEL cycle assist would be a good idea but andros aren't terribly Liver toxic. Again, 1 andro solo will shut you down and provide no estrogen conversion which is essential for proper hormone balance. 4 andro will convert to testosterone which will aromatize into estrogen. A transdermal dose of 150mg would be a good starting point for both
☝ this

You can run 1 andro solo, but combining it with 4 andro will make it better all around and less potential for a limp noodle and a poor mood/low energy

djestradai1

Awards
☝ this

You can run 1 andro solo, but combining it with 4 andro will make it better all around and less potential for a limp noodle and a poor mood/low energy
So which brand Andros should I use? Do I need arimistane? Nolvadex doses? How and when do I use that?

djestradai1

Awards
Per my post above I would use nolva for pct and a quality test booster such as CEL m-test would be a great idea
What are the best brand Andros to use? Arimistane needed? How does Nolvadex work? Doses and when should I use it? The cream says 2 pumps daily. 100mg per two pumps is that enough? I don’t know how the cream works I don’t see too many reviews on it.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are the best brand Andros to use? Arimistane needed? How does Nolvadex work? Doses and when should I use it? The cream says 2 pumps daily. 100mg per two pumps is that enough? I don’t know how the cream works I don’t see too many reviews on it.
I don't think arimistane would be of use during this type of cycle. Nolva is run at 20mg/day for 30 days immediately following your cycle. As far as what brands to use I would look into iconic Formulations or iron mag labs. I know that flexitnutrition. com had it. Otherwise you can do the oral route and search out Super Mandro and Andro the Giant from Hard Rock supplements.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity, what cycles have you run before?

djestradai1

Awards
Out of curiosity, what cycles have you run before?
This would be my first how about you? That’s why I mentioned running andro 1 solo first. Just worried about suppression, hair loss and gyno. Any of that?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This would be my first how about you? That’s why I mentioned running andro 1 solo first. Just worried about suppression, hair loss and gyno. Any of that?
Here's what I would suggest. Run epiandrosterone first. It makes a great first cycle and sides are minimal. Suppression is mild. Keep the dose at 600mg, run for 8 weeks. CEL stano-plex or Muscle addiction epiandro are great options. This would give you a good idea of how you respond to hormones and pct is a breeze and can be done with quality otc supplements.

I started with epiandro and have since moved on to other things. Here's what I had to accept right from the beginning: all hormonal cycles carry risk and the sides are different in scope for different people. If you're unsure or not ready to accept the risk it's better to hold off. Hang out on this forum for a while. Do some research and reevaluate if it's something you still want to pursue.

djestradai1

Awards
Here's what I would suggest. Run epiandrosterone first. It makes a great first cycle and sides are minimal. Suppression is mild. Keep the dose at 600mg, run for 8 weeks. CEL stano-plex or Muscle addiction epiandro are great options. This would give you a good idea of how you respond to hormones and pct is a breeze and can be done with quality otc supplements.

I started with epiandro and have since moved on to other things. Here's what I had to accept right from the beginning: all hormonal cycles carry risk and the sides are different in scope for different people. If you're unsure or not ready to accept the risk it's better to hold off. Hang out on this forum for a while. Do some research and reevaluate if it's something you still want to pursue.
Thanks man I wanna gain weight can I bulk on epi andro?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man I wanna gain weight can I bulk on epi andro?
Epiandro is pretty universal. It converts to dht which in and of itself is not anabolic. However the strength gains from it will allow for heavier lifting which in turn can lead to more muscle growth. Caloric surplus is your main bulking agent.

Dboy111

Awards
Epiandro is pretty universal. It converts to dht which in and of itself is not anabolic. However the strength gains from it will allow for heavier lifting which in turn can lead to more muscle growth. Caloric surplus is your main bulking agent.
Thanks so did some research. Can I use dermacrine as a test base for andro 1 instead of epi andro and andro 4 because of the DHT and Estrogen side effects such as hair loss and gyno which is what I’m really worried about.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks so did some research. Can I use dermacrine as a test base for andro 1 instead of epi andro and andro 4 because of the DHT and Estrogen side effects such as hair loss and gyno which is what I’m really worried about.
I can't answer that question with certainty. I don't know how your body will react to certain compounds. For me, a cycle of lgd 4033 and 4 andro resulted in minor hair shedding and no gyno issues. I haven't used dermacrine, I do know it's popular though