can DTH kickstart shutdown system?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
title says it all. any other suggestions let me know

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
or maybe something like anadraulic state?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
DTH wont hurt but id look for something a little stronger

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a natty test booster is going to help with libido, but not kickstart. you really need something to stimulate you HPTA, if you're really feeling shutdown then you need to consider some sort of PCT.

what shut you down?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
a natty test booster is going to help with libido, but not kickstart. you really need something to stimulate you HPTA, if you're really feeling shutdown then you need to consider some sort of PCT.

what shut you down?
my last cycle was 1-t/havoc and i did pct afterwards but just don't seem to be back to normal. and my cycle ended in march

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
isn't the only difference between that and DTH is pregnenolone and DHEA?
Yeah pro-cycle says it all. DHEA and preg. are used post cycle but using on cycle seems the best idea. DHEA apparently helping with fatigue.

I'd use DTP on cycle and DTH PCT ... just my opinion though. Is DTP out yet?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Yeah pro-cycle says it all. DHEA and preg. are used post cycle but using on cycle seems the best idea. DHEA apparently helping with fatigue.

I'd use DTP on cycle and DTH PCT ... just my opinion though. Is DTP out yet?
i'm not on a cycle and finished one months ago. i'm taking reset AD now thats helped a lot so i don't think more pregnenalone would help anything.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
DTH has been used and is popular for jump starting shut down systems after prohormone/prosteroid/steroid use. Esp things that are hard on u like SD.

DTP does everything DTH does, just stronger.
well will it help someone who has done a cycle that ended in march and ran a pct afterwards

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
It might work; you might want to consider a research chem like Clomid if it doesn't work.
i have clomid and used that for my pct back in march. do i need to run something like arimidex with clomid?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well will it help someone who has done a cycle that ended in march and ran a pct afterwards
should, there was a kid,well about 19 who ran SD who was shut down for like a year after pct and used DTH and liked it. Also this guy who owns "lifestyle fitness" in glendale az that sells my line used it after being shut down forever and responded well, I mean you can call the store and ask him (Scott).

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
should, there was a kid,well about 19 who ran SD who was shut down for like a year after pct and used DTH and liked it. Also this guy who owns "lifestyle fitness" in glendale az that sells my line used it after being shut down forever and responded well, I mean you can call the store and ask him (Scott).
did it actually help them permanently or just while they were on it? is LH and FSH actually increased or do u just get horny from the ingredients in it? i've taken natty test boosters and they don't do a thing for libido

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on doing an 8 week Epi pulse followed by Sustain Alpha for PCT then after that 30 days of DTH just as an added bonus.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
did it actually help them permanently or just while they were on it? is LH and FSH actually increased or do u just get horny from the ingredients in it? i've taken natty test boosters and they don't do a thing for libido
dude u asking a bunch of "what?" questions. It helped them get back to normal. ie after they were done, they were where they were before the cycle. You havent taken a GET DIESEL natty test booster. There is a dif.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
dude u asking a bunch of "what?" questions. It helped them get back to normal. ie after they were done, they were where they were before the cycle. You havent taken a GET DIESEL natty test booster. There is a dif.
would u suggest DTH over DTP if i'm already taking a product with pregnenolone in it?