can anything replace 4AD when using 1T trans??

O Din

Awards
considering the new wave of DS and such, is there anything out there than can take the place of 4AD in a stack with 1T transdermal to combat lethargy and loss of libido??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing i've seen people talk about was Dermacrine from Primordial Performance

O Din

Awards
would a low dose pheraplex clone be any good considering its a wetter compound??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not the dryness people take the 4ad to combat, its the lack of testosterone. your body sees 1-t, and stops producing as much of its own FAST. the 4ad turns to testosterone in your system, so you get libido, etc back

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not the dryness people take the 4ad to combat, its the lack of testosterone. your body sees 1-t, and stops producing as much of its own FAST. the 4ad turns to testosterone in your system, so you get libido, etc back
right. its for the negatives that come with lack of testosterone.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
One of the more popular stacks with 1-T before the ban, was actually Finigenx Magnum. If you are considering a run, then I would consider looking into Xtreme Tren or Tren 250. I've ran this combo before the ban and had really good results. In fact, is was one of my favorite stacks.

O Din

Awards
One of the more popular stacks with 1-T before the ban, was actually Finigenx Magnum. If you are considering a run, then I would consider looking into Xtreme Tren or Tren 250. I've ran this combo before the ban and had really good results. In fact, is was one of my favorite stacks.
sounds good man i am looking into it as we speak. did u experience any lethargy or loss of libido on this stack?

thanks everyone for the info

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
sounds good man i am looking into it as we speak. did u experience any lethargy or loss of libido on this stack?

thanks everyone for the info
I experienced very mild lethargy at the end and I had no libido issues whatsoever. In fact, my libido was fairly high throughout. Pharmagenx used to push this stack alot when they released Finigenx Magnum. It was even sold together at a few places.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
your old skoo slowmun! haha.
Nah, I just used to be a loyal customer of Extreme Forces(It changed a few years back to FitnessFirstUSA). I started buying supplements from them in 1999(EAS Andro 6) and didn't stop until 2005. They never actually carried a large inventory, but they used to constantly send catalogs to soldiers and would have the best shipping times to APO AE addresses. This has all since changed for the worse though......Anyhow, Pharmagenx used to be a popular line with them, so I was partial to their liquid prohormones. Their Methyl 1-T Extreme was probably one of the worst experiences that I ever put myself through though.