Two unopened bottles of Super Dmz 3.0 by IronMagLabs... worth anything?

Mpapa18

Awards

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Depends on what in it, dmz 2.0 was designer steroids, msten/dmz, i think 3.0 was andros. Post the ingredient label

$$ wise no its not worth much, Regardless of what ingredient profile it has all of those things are still available. But as far as worth anything to the person using them, If they have designer steroids, they're worth more in terms of gains, then the andros are

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes 10mg each of msten, dmz. And methyl 1 androstenediol per cap. Definitely worth a Benjamin but just so bad for you health wise compared to other options available to most of us.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes 10mg each of msten, dmz. And methyl 1 androstenediol per cap. Definitely worth a Benjamin but just so bad for you health wise compared to other options available to most of us.
At 10mg each its probably no more toxic then any one of them at 30 solo. At 2 caps a day its solid. I used this stack from medfit back in the day. Id say 2 caps a day is on par with 75mg of anadrol in terms of strength gains and fullness

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If orals mess with your BP or appitate normally then this will 100% do both tjose things. So be in a good position before starting this

Mpapa18

Awards
Just wondering if you think its still worth taking. The date listed is 2014. I imagine it just loses potency, but not sure. 10mg each of dmz, msten, and alpha-1

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if you think its still worth taking. The date listed is 2014. I imagine it just loses potency, but not sure. 10mg each of dmz, msten, and alpha-1
It won’t have lost any potency if stored inside away from high heat. Used many orals from 10 years old with no discrepancy. This one is a banger; good synergy between these 3 compounds and as mentioned 2 caps/day is all you need for a big boost in fullness, strength, and accelerated lean mass without any estrogen burden. All of the compounds can raise bp substantially, hurt appetite & lipids, and cause lethargy, so use in moderation.