USA Selling two unopened bottles of AlphaBulk

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Bought three bottles of AlphaBulk and after running the first one, despite enjoying the amazing pumps, decided not to run the other two. My gut gets upset by it… I seem to be the only one with this issue but what can I can do lol

Attachments

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah

Additionally, Alpha Bulk:

If that wasn’t enough there is also Urolithin-B, a natural ingredient that is 80% more anabolic than testosterone, 57% more effective at increasing protein synthesis.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bought three bottles of AlphaBulk and after running the first one, despite enjoying the amazing pumps, decided not to run the other two. My gut gets upset by it… I seem to be the only one with this issue but what can I can do lol
It rotted my guts I had to sell mine. Could not get 1/3,through the first bottle.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
It rotted my guts I had to sell mine. Could not get 1/3,through the first bottle.
I thought I was the only one. Every time I take it I feel like there’s something melting my guts
Acid reflux, stomach pain, burning sensation
May not be the best advertisement for this auction, but being honest

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah

Additionally, Alpha Bulk:

If that wasn’t enough there is also Urolithin-B, a natural ingredient that is 80% more anabolic than testosterone, 57% more effective at increasing protein synthesis.
For me it was 57% more effective at increasing heartburn
But the pumps were very good for a natty supp

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won’t pay a single pennny for this supplement but if u want to trade for another natural muscle builder that might suit u .. lmk