Caffeine-free Focus XT?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
So I finally tried the pina colada focus xt. I'm not a huge fan of that general flavor but this was amazing! I mean, wow I was truly impressed and just might be my favorite. I actually want some now but then I wouldn't go to sleep anytime soon.

TOLD YOU!!!!! :yeah:

Reactions: mw1
classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pina Colada Focus XT is yummy in my tummy. It's also nice that there's no heavy coloring or red #40 in that one.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I just threw down 1/2 scoop of pina colada focus XT and 1 sns caff tablet

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I threw down some SNS Leucine, SNS MCC and SNS agmatine!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i just threw down for a bottle of expired focus xt ($13, couldnt pass up) so i have something to compare the stim free version to and since everyone raves about this stuff lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just threw down for a bottle of expired focus xt ($13, couldnt pass up) so i have something to compare the stim free version to and since everyone raves about this stuff lol
If you got the pink lemonade, it tastes like those wax bottle candies, dude. I can't get enough of it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
If you got the pink lemonade, it tastes like those wax bottle candies, dude. I can't get enough of it.
i did, only because i remember hearing the blue one stains your teeth. and if this stuff tastes that good i might accidentally the whole tub in one day o.0

i also picked up some ultima. i have strong doubts on it working for me but i need something non stim so i can finally take a break. then maybe by the time i finish that the new focus xt will be out =]

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i did, only because i remember hearing the blue one stains your teeth. and if this stuff tastes that good i might accidentally the whole tub in one day o.0

i also picked up some ultima. i have strong doubts on it working for me but i need something non stim so i can finally take a break. then maybe by the time i finish that the new focus xt will be out =]
It's only the "blacks" that stain such as black cherry and black berry

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I didn't have the blue raz stain my teeth (running the mirror to check! lol), and it actually tastes pleasant compared to everything else blue raz which tastes beyond fake and loaded with stuff I don't want. However, after I've had pink lemonade, it's hard to want any of the others. It seriously tastes like the wax bottle candies and I actually look forward to whenever I have it.

Even if something tastes good, I always slam it; that's just how I've always done it. Pre-workouts, post-workouts, protein shakes--all chugged. The only thing I don't is an intra and that's because I mix it with a half-gallon of water and drink it throughout. I'm trying not to have caffeine every day, so when I do have my FXT, it's actually something I savor. I mix it with probably 8oz of water and then I just take little swigs over a 15 minute span...because it tastes like that candy (which I haven't had for I don't know how many years, so I don't know how I was able to pin point that that's what it is).

Also, I've used Ultima as a stim-free pre and it's good. If you really want to have some fun, I've mixed a scoop of that with a serving of Anabolic Ignite (3 small scoops) and that's as good as stim-free pre-workout can get.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
only one that ever did anything to me was blackberry and black cherry. swish some water and spit out and u sually fine.Both taste damn good

deh707

Awards
Still awaiting updates on the stim free FXT....

Meanwhile, just got my order of 3x Pink Lemonade FXT, 3x Blue Raspberry FXT, (both at $13.95 each)... and just placed an order of 3x Cotton Candy FXT (my #1 favorite flavor of this product) for $20 each....

Yes, I love FXT. School is MUCH more enjoyable ever since I discovered FXT.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Meanwhile, just got my order of 3x Pink Lemonade FXT, 3x Blue Raspberry FXT, (both at $13.95 each)... and just placed an order of 3x Cotton Candy FXT (my #1 favorite flavor of this product) for $20 each....

thanks for your support man, I am glad you were able to stock on some for a really nice price.

deh707

Awards
thanks for your support man, I am glad you were able to stock on some for a really nice price.
SNS is legit.

By the way, I'm having a hard time finding Berry Collision (my 2nd favorite flavor) in stock....... do you know where I can get it?

Second, will the other flavors be back in stock? I notice alot of flavors have been out of stock for a while...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS is legit.

By the way, I'm having a hard time finding Berry Collision (my 2nd favorite flavor) in stock....... do you know where I can get it?

Second, will the other flavors be back in stock? I notice alot of flavors have been out of stock for a while...
that's the only flavor I have left to try and am looking forward to doing so eventually.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS is legit.

Have you noticed this at one particular store or many stores? I know we have some stuff in the works and are very busy. let me know and Ill try to find out for you.

deh707

Awards
Have you noticed this at one particular store or many stores? I know we have some stuff in the works and are very busy. let me know and Ill try to find out for you.
Just about every store google can find for me.

Please, do, thanks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will do bromie.

purebred

Ultima didn't do much of anything for me but since there are so many die-hard Ultima fans, my experience was written off as a "It has different effects on everyone" sort of thing, but I digress.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ultima didn't do much of anything for me but since there are so many die-hard Ultima fans, my experience was written off as a "It has different effects on everyone" sort of thing, but I digress.
I tried it the other day, didnt do anything for me either. I need strong stimulants pre workout or im useless. I guess thats the problem with stim abuse, you quickly become dependent.

On another note, i mixed focus xt with piracetam today and had tunnel vision for like 30 min. Fun stuff

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Like energy wise? Its a non-stim so energy wise its going to pale to them. Its all about the pumps and recovery.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
two of my favorite you wait forever to try! lol pina colada now the berry collision... I told you to trust me w the colada... the berry collision FocusXT is really nice!

that's the only flavor I have left to try and am looking forward to doing so eventually.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards

I can't find it for less than 20$ pm me a link or info please lol I need to stock up for school

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Can't wait to try the stim free version. I'm trying to stay away from caffeine if I can, but would love something to help me focus at work ... boring job = hard to stay awake some days.

the google told me where to find it btw :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try the stim free version. I'm trying to stay away from caffeine if I can, but would love something to help me focus at work ... boring job = hard to stay awake some days.

the google told me where to find it btw :)
It's a great opportunity for those who love it to stock up, and for those who haven't tried it yet to fall in love with it.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
It's a great opportunity for those who love it to stock up, and for those who haven't tried it yet to fall in love with it.
Ill prob pick some up anyway at that price how could you not?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FocusXT seriously does not get the props it deserves. Amazing product.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
two of my favorite you wait forever to try! lol pina colada now the berry collision... I told you to trust me w the colada... the berry collision FocusXT is really nice!
true with the colada, but with the berry C, every time I try it's been OOS.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Berry collision all the way! not one person that I have given some to try didn't like it!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the coloring on the berry collision? Is it dark? Looks like it has red #40.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried berry collision yet. I haz a sad :( Been sticking to my fav → Pink Lemonade :D
Gotta get on it asap :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried berry collision yet. I haz a sad :( Been sticking to my fav -> Pink Lemonade :D
Gotta get on it asap :)
Berry Collision is incredible, although I've been addicted to Pina Colada lately.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Berry Collision is incredible, although I've been addicted to Pina Colada lately.
pina colada fxt and a scoop of lemon recoverpro makes for a nice tart and invigorating drink!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I'm looking at picking up a couple more tubs seeing as the caffeine free version looks to still be a ways away. Which flavor will it be...pink lemonade or berry collision? One of each?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Alright I'm looking at picking up a couple more tubs seeing as the caffeine free version looks to still be a ways away. Which flavor will it be...pink lemonade or berry collision? One of each?
Pink lemonade is sooo good. Id do one of each.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
I'm trying to stock up on anything I need while I have a little extra $$ ... so far so good. Still on the fence about whether I need focus or not. I might just wait out the caffeine free version.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to stock up on anything I need while I have a little extra $$ ... so far so good. Still on the fence about whether I need focus or not. I might just wait out the caffeine free version.
When you can find it at $13.99 some places, it's worth a try.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
When you can find it at $13.99 some places, it's worth a try.
that is just unreal,do the math on each serving compared to an energy drink at a gas station,etc..

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
True ... I'm sure I'll take the plunge, just have to figure out what flavor I want LOL

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
True ... I'm sure I'll take the plunge, just have to figure out what flavor I want LOL
Pink Lemonade is the original, and it's what started it all. Then again it is tied with Blue Raspberry for my favorite, so that's probably not much help. Lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pink Lemonade is the original, and it's what started it all. Then again it is tied with Blue Raspberry for my favorite, so that's probably not much help. Lol
The only kind I have used is Blue Razz. I need to sample this Pink lemonade. The blue razz tastes great but I think the coloring used for it messes with my stomach.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Took the plunge for the Pink Lemonade, I've heard good stuff from a few people :)