BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
what's ur question?
See post#244. About using 6-OXO Extreme until I can get my hands on some Formadrol. Haven't heard from Met.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my phone
Same here :)

YO big dude that is weitting this log(sorry I forgot your name) have you ever tried E-Bol? Just asking cause a lot people that didn't like prime loved IT.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
_PCT- Day 2

OK...have an observation to make...

Today, when I took the OEP, I took a sample packet that I've had for a while. I took both capsules and also an E-911 tablet. On the way to the gym and throughout my workout, I was not only sweating like a whore in church but had plenty of energy--almost TOO much. When I compare this with the non-response yesterday to 1 cap of OEP, I have a few possible thoughts:

1) The OEP bottle I received is the "new and improved" version. The only problem is, when companies put out "new and improved" supplements, it means that the good ingredients in the initial run have been taken out/reduced and replaced with cheaper, inferior ingredients. This cuts costs, saves the company money and ultimately means you have to buy more to get the effect you USED to have. This would not surprise me at all.

2) I have to take TWO OEP instead of one to feel the effects.

3) I have to take two OEP AND the E-911 to feel the effects. Like stacking it with T2 to get the effects you need. I'm strongly leaning towards #1, but it may be #3. I highly doubt it's #2. Or maybe it's 1 and 3. You never know with Usuck Labs. Anyway...

4:15 am: 8 sprays Ghenerate, shower

Before Leaving:
4 Prime, 2 Pink Magic, 1 Receptor, 1 packet Animal Pak (multi), 1 T-911, 1 E-911, 2 OEP, ASGT/Anadraulic Pump.

Intra-Workout: 6 scoops BC+EAA in water

Workout: Legs, Calves, Triceps

Squats: 205x10, 250x5, 290x3, 330x8 (4 sets), 250 x18- I never go really heavy on these due to knee issues, but I now have the mind-set that to truly get bigger, I must go heavier on squats since they incorporate the full body when performed.

Front Squats: 135x10 (3 sets)- went light on these to get the feel for the movement. I haven't done these in almost 20 years.

Leg Extensions: 110x10, 125x10, 155x10

Leg Curls: 80x10, 95x10, 95x10

Calf Press: 360x25, 380x25, 420x30, 580x50 (4 sets)

Close-Grip Bench: 190x10, 230x5, 265x3, 330x8 (4 sets)

Pushdowns: 60x6, 80x6, 100x6

Overhead Tri Rope Extensions: 50x10, 60x10, 100x10

Notes: Elbows and forearms screaming in protest through the entire workout (thanks, Natadrol--LOL!), but I REFUSE TO QUIT. I've come too far for this. I'll lower the weight if I have to, but that's about it. I'll try to order some Alflutop next week. Somehow, even though I'm in pain, most of the strength has remained. I could actually have gone heavier on the pushdowns and extensions. Upping the fish oils and have some MSM in my stash. Had five different people stop me and ask why I wasn't at Training Camp (had one of my Eagles jerseys on, of course). A couple were trying to be smart-assed/cute, but the others genuinely thought I still played--I thanked them for the compliment but reminded them of my age, which would make me a dinosaur in the NFL. 42 (soon to be 43) is like 75 in NFL/Dog years, unless you're a kicker/punter or Drew Bledsoe (LMFAO!!!). Can anyone PLEASE tell me if it's OK to take the 6-OXO Extreme until I get the Formadrol?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not an expert but OEP has not changed the formula since the Inner Circle release. I don't understand why people always think USP changes formulas all the time; besides Jack3d the only formula that changed from beta to release is Pink Magic. All the others have just had the amounts increased (Prime, SuperCissus). I am 185 pounds, give or take a few, and 1 OEP has some stim effect, 2 is a whole other ball game. Plus, you took it with E-911, another potent stim... that is why you felt it. That is a lot of caffeine, geranium, synephrine and alpha-y at once. Not trying to be difficult but I do not believe what you stated in your above post is accurate unless I am completely out of the loop.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I have commented on this run, maybe?

Anyway, how can you conclude where nata and prime's effectiveness start and the other sink of supplements end?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I am not an expert but OEP has not changed the formula since the Inner Circle release. I don't understand why people always think USP changes formulas all the time; besides Jack3d the only formula that changed from beta to release is Pink Magic. All the others have just had the amounts increased (Prime, SuperCissus). I am 185 pounds, give or take a few, and 1 OEP has some stim effect, 2 is a whole other ball game. Plus, you took it with E-911, another potent stim... that is why you felt it. That is a lot of caffeine, geranium, synephrine and alpha-y at once. Not trying to be difficult but I do not believe what you stated in your above post is accurate unless I am completely out of the loop.
Well, like you said, you're NOT an expert. Neither am I. I was just giving my opinion and experience with it. You also admitted that they changed two other formulas (including the one they JUST released), so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they could have changed this one, now is it? Thirdly, if you read my post correctly, I indeed stated that taking the E-911 and/or taking two OEP may have been one of the reasons. So I don't completely understand your reasoning. If it is a debate you are looking for, please take your comments elsewhere. Thank you.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I have commented on this run, maybe?

Anyway, how can you conclude where nata and prime's effectiveness start and the other sink of supplements end?
Well, unless it (the Natadrol) was the ONLY supp I was taking, of course there's no entirely foolproof way to conclude this. I just know my body (as most people should know their own) and I think it's a pretty good estimate, especially based on what others who have used it reported. There is definitely a chance that all of the supps work synergistically; I'm not saying that's not possible. You can always try it for yourself and report on it. That's what I would do if I had issues with someone's log/results.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oy!

Notes: I was not impressed with the OEP. Maybe I have to take 2 pre-workout, but since it's advertised as a "Super Thermogenic" and "Pharmacist-Formulated," I was expecting to sweat profusely and be bouncing off the walls. Neither happened. I expect to have to give PM a week or two to kick in, but let me find out that these are two more of USurP Labs' overpriced, overhyped and underdosed products. I went through all that hell with them for NOTHING? If this IS the case, then I will forever refer to them as USuck Labs.

Weight: 318.75 lbs.
I can't not say something here because you are judging a supplement based on one dosage and I'm sorry, that is far from a scientific or logical way to do it. Yes you will feel some of the stim properties of the product right away, but like SO MANY supplements OEP does not fully kick in until 7-10 day pass. I noticed some water loss right away but until a week had passed, very little noticeable fat loss. USP has openly stated it takes time for the ingredients to build up and become effective; think of Prime, it is the same situation yet many of us still consider it wildly effective.

Before you judge a supplement by one dose, try finishing the bottle then making claims such as you did above. Then you have a full 4 weeks or more to judge it off of. Also, since you are over 300 pounds, I might suggest you run it 2 AM, then 1 OEP PM w/ E-911 if you are looking for the extra stim. You could do 2/2 but that is a lot of alpha-y and it may not sit well with you.

AS-GT does not really give all it has to offer in one dose either but I don't hear anyone complaining about it... took at least 6-7 workouts before I started to get the strength gains. It still is my favorite but I know there are no instant results with supplements, even AAS/DS/PH.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, like you said, you're NOT an expert. Neither am I. I was just giving my opinion and experience with it. You also admitted that they changed two other formulas (including the one they JUST released), so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they could have changed this one, now is it? Thirdly, if you read my post correctly, I indeed stated that taking the E-911 and/or taking two OEP may have been one of the reasons. So I don't completely understand your reasoning. If it is a debate you are looking for, please take your comments elsewhere. Thank you.
No offense man, that is me trying to have a discussion and see what your points are. You can assume all you want that USP changed the formula, here's a thought, read the label and see what changed (nothing did by the way). They are required BY LAW to document all ingredients and USP is very accurate because the FDA has had its eye on the in the past for Jack3d (it needed to be labeled with more clear names). If you can't have a discussion on a public forum then I will leave you threads but your overly confrontational attitude doesn't help the goals of why we are here... that is all I have to say.

Just a thought, why don't you PM MulletSoldier if you are so sure and he will let you know straight up if something changed. USP changed the formula of Pink Magic once they found out it was as effective [in beta form] as they hoped and doing so with one compound was smart. The additions are designed to compliment the primary ingredient; whether that is the case only the logs and anecdotal evidence will show.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I can't not say something here because you are judging a supplement based on one dosage and I'm sorry, that is far from a scientific or logical way to do it. Yes you will feel some of the stim properties of the product right away, but like SO MANY supplements OEP does not fully kick in until 7-10 day pass. I noticed some water loss right away but until a week had passed, very little noticeable fat loss. USP has openly stated it takes time for the ingredients to build up and become effective; think of Prime, it is the same situation yet many of us still consider it wildly effective.

Before you judge a supplement by one dose, try finishing the bottle then making claims such as you did above. Then you have a full 4 weeks or more to judge it off of. Also, since you are over 300 pounds, I might suggest you run it 2 AM, then 1 OEP PM w/ E-911 if you are looking for the extra stim. You could do 2/2 but that is a lot of alpha-y and it may not sit well with you.

AS-GT does not really give all it has to offer in one dose either but I don't hear anyone complaining about it... took at least 6-7 workouts before I started to get the strength gains. It still is my favorite but I know there are no instant results with supplements, even AAS/DS/PH.
I wasn't saying that I WAS looking for magic in one dose. I was more referring to the stim effect. I've taken other stims and felt the effects with one dose (Black Cats, for example). Of course I didn't expect to see visible fat-burning with one dose. That would be ridiculous. In fact, if you noticed, all of my reviews were after a TWO-MONTH RUN. As far as your "suggestions," I think I'll stick with what I did today...if that's all right with you. Anything else?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
No offense man, that is me trying to have a discussion and see what your points are. You can assume all you want that USP changed the formula, here's a thought, read the label and see what changed (nothing did by the way). They are required BY LAW to document all ingredients and USP is very accurate because the FDA has had its eye on the in the past for Jack3d (it needed to be labeled with more clear names). If you can't have a discussion on a public forum then I will leave you threads but your overly confrontational attitude doesn't help the goals of why we are here... that is all I have to say.

Just a thought, why don't you PM MulletSoldier if you are so sure and he will let you know straight up if something changed. USP changed the formula of Pink Magic once they found out it was as effective [in beta form] as they hoped and doing so with one compound was smart. The additions are designed to compliment the primary ingredient; whether that is the case only the logs and anecdotal evidence will show.
I honestly don't care enough to PM any more reps of that company; it's really not that important to me. And we ALL know there are ways of getting around the FDA, at least for a little while (wink, wink). And I don't apologize for my attitude. I've taken a lot of sh*t in the past week or so, and I'm just not taking it anymore. By the way, aren't you one of the dudes who were taking up for the guy who got banned? I'm still pissed off about that ****. So if my attitude/comments bother you, by all means---feel free to leave.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well, unless it (the Natadrol) was the ONLY supp I was taking, of course there's no entirely foolproof way to conclude this. I just know my body (as most people should know their own) and I think it's a pretty good estimate, especially based on what others who have used it reported. There is definitely a chance that all of the supps work synergistically; I'm not saying that's not possible. You can always try it for yourself and report on it. That's what I would do if I had issues with someone's log/results.

I was referring to the title which stated, Natadrol/Prime, which led me to believe that it was a stack of those 2.

Well, nevertheless, where is the log which you had an issue with that got you interested in running this one? I need to view it.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to the title which stated, Natadrol/Prime, which led me to believe that it was a stack of those 2.

Well, nevertheless, where is the log which you had an issue with that got you interested in running this one? I need to view it.
I had no issues with any particular log, it was just a couple of forums where it was discussed the pros-cons of/if you could stack the two compounds. Plus you had people who swore Natadrol was A PLACEBO EFFECT. So I decided to try it. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't saying that I WAS looking for magic in one dose. I was more referring to the stim effect. I've taken other stims and felt the effects with one dose (Black Cats, for example). Of course I didn't expect to see visible fat-burning with one dose. That would be ridiculous. In fact, if you noticed, all of my reviews were after a TWO-MONTH RUN. As far as your "suggestions," I think I'll stick with what I did today...if that's all right with you. Anything else?
Do what you want Ex-T, if you knew who gave me advice about dosing you wouldn't react like that but that's your choice and I respect that. You obviously don't like what I have to say or that my opinion is different than yours, I will no longer post in your log since I don't feel there is much benefit when it leads to arguments. Enjoy the rest of your PCT/log and continued success with your plans for the future. No hard feelings here big guy, as the saying goes, we can agree to disagree. I'm out.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly don't care enough to PM any more reps of that company; it's really not that important to me. And we ALL know there are ways of getting around the FDA, at least for a little while (wink, wink). And I don't apologize for my attitude. I've taken a lot of sh*t in the past week or so, and I'm just not taking it anymore. By the way, aren't you one of the dudes who were taking up for the guy who got banned? I'm still pissed off about that ****. So if my attitude/comments bother you, by all means---feel free to leave.
The FDA comment made me chuckle... unsubbed.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Do what you want Ex-T, if you knew who gave me advice about dosing you wouldn't react like that but that's your choice and I respect that. You obviously don't like what I have to say or that my opinion is different than yours, I will no longer post in your log since I don't feel there is much benefit when it leads to arguments. Enjoy the rest of your PCT/log and continued success with your plans for the future. No hard feelings here big guy, as the saying goes, we can agree to disagree. I'm out.
Good riddance. :gives:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
PCT- Day 4

Took off yesterday to give the joints a little bit of a breather. High-dosed the fish oil (12g) and also found my Chondroitin and MSM.

Seemed to work. Forearms and joints were MUCH better today. And I needed it.

4:15 am: Shower, 8 sprays Ghenerate
Before leaving: 4 Prime, 2 Pink Magic, 1 OEP, 1 E-911, 1 T-911, 1 pouch Animal Pak, 4g fish oil, ASGT, Anadraulic Pump

During Workout: 32 oz. Gatorade w/BCAA powder (found in my stash)

Workout: Shoulders, Back
Overhead Barbell Press: 115x10, 140x5, 160x3, 185x9 (4 sets), 140x22
DB Press: 30x10, 35x10, 40x10
Lat Raises: 30x10 (3 sets)
Barbell Row: 135x10, 165x5, 190x3, 220x8 (4 sets), 165x16
Pulldowns: 110x10, 130x10, 160x10
DB Rows: 50x10, 60x10, 80x10
BB Shrugs: 230x10, 275x5, 320x3, 370x8 (4 sets), 275x20

Notes: the 1 OEP with the E-911 is OK, makes me sweat but moderate stim. If I want that bouncing-off-the-wall sh!t, I have to take 2 OEP with the E-911. Strength seems to continue to slowly increase, however this workout regimen is definitely an ass-kicker. I mean I am DONE after completing this. Diet wasn't that clean today, sorry. The GF (or soon-to-be ex) treated to some Chinese food. I don't turn down free meals! Trying to keep my temper under control, but, as you can see on here, I'm not always successful. :grumpy: Is my log being BOYCOTTED? lol...If it is, that's OK. :rasp: Part of doing a log (or most of it) is so that you can track your progress.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
no boycots here my friend. Been a bit laid up though!!!! I personally like the A-T2 better than OEP. I am stacking the 2 right now, 2 of each in the AM and that treats me well...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
no boycots here my friend. Been a bit laid up though!!!! I personally like the A-T2 better than OEP. I am stacking the 2 right now, 2 of each in the AM and that treats me well...
Glad to hear your surgery went well. Nice avi, by the way.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks my friend. When I record the 150 for 10 I will set that one as the avi. Something for me to look forward to!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First I have to say keep killing it man your strength is always impressive and your posts are always interesting. Although, I think we need to change your name to Mr Alpha. ;)
You just get into those who question you and I can respect that but Fin is a truly good guy. I think he was trying to keep the peace in that other log more than take up but I may be wrong. However I don't get the impression he is a closet racist. He is a very analytical creature as am I and I think his intentions here were misinterpreted. He does like USP supps as do I, and OEP is a good product. I only buy USP when on sale now because i can't afford them when I get as good or better results from Natadrol and it is half the price. I do think that at 300+ lbs of bad mother fugger you might need 2 and 2 of the OEP. It is gonna be weight dependent. However the E-911 is supposed to be the shiz from everything I have read about it. I have not used it yet. Adding them together should kill man. I would just finish of your USP stuff and write them off without bashing too much you don't want to be considered negative. You are a good guy but you don't want to get a bad rep then everything becomes adversarial and you won't have as much fun on here. I get the being upset about that other log. That stuff was shyte but let it go brother. The right side won in that situation. You should smile now and begin to enjoy yourself again not hold on to that negative stuff it makes you unhappy to dwell on bullsh*t like that.

Remember that being the baddest mofo around is awesome but being the coolest bad mofo around is way better. Lighten up just a wee bit at least on the boards and there is more fun to be had and easier to learn.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way bro as you know I like you, and put a lot of effort into helping with the stack and nutrition you have going on. I just don't want you getting a bad rep as a hot head and no one reading your logs. It is ridiculously hard to get a sponsored log when people think you are negative. Smile a little and remember you are an Eagle when there is sh*t in the pit you can fly above it, instead of dozing through it creating a mess that some of will splash back on you.

Keep that Alpha Male under control. Testopro just kicked in on top of the Formadrol and I yelled at my daughter about something today that was unwarranted and had to pull her onto my lap and tell her Daddy was a turd and acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum. I have a hard time being challenged when on boosters or Natadrol without getting a little crunk so I totally feel you in that aspect.

Oh by the way I am not sure about what Met has to say but if you don't have your Form yet then OXO will bring your levels back up while waiting on the form.

Like I said Bro I really hope you don't take me wrong here, just trying to be helpful in a Public Relationships way. You are one interesting cat with tons of potential and the ability to attract a lot of attention from supp companies to have you log for them but you will want to tone down the Alpha to achieve those benefits.

On a secondary note to others reading this. I don't think people need to jump in here and agree with me, XT does not need an attack. I wont respond to anyone else addressing this post, I am just talking to the man as a man and friend. He will assess my post and take it how he wants to so lets not comment on it anymore. He does not need to be attacked and it would be tasteless to do so as I have said enough and may have overstepped my boundaries in an effort to help a brother further his logging career. So leave me dangling on this limb alone and let the big man choose how to take this constructive criticism.

Now kill some fugging weight XT!

Oh yeah XT if all your joints are getting onto you I recommend lowering the weight and increasing the time under tension with a slower rep scheme like 2 seconds up, 1 second pause at bottom and 2 seconds down. On top of being easier on joints this will shock the muscle into more growth.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to write that, Kleen...you've given me some things to consider. I promise to be a bit more, um, PC and maybe even...nice. Ugh.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
PCT-Day 8

Whew...the workout got slightly easier, not as much of an ass-kicker as last week, but like I've said before: it's comparable to getting hit by Mike Tyson's left hook instead of his uppercut...not that much of a difference. Strength went up a little...the supps seem to still be doing their job.

4:15 am: Shower, 8 sprays Ghenerate
Before leaving: 4 Prime, 2 Pink Magic, 2 OEP, 1 E-911, 1 Animal Pak (multi-vitamin), 1 Receptor, 4g fish oil, 2 caps glucosamine and MSM.

Workout: Chest, Biceps:

Bench: 230x10, 275x5, 325x3, 370x8, 370x7, 345x8, 345x8, 275x17
DB Incline Press: 80x10, 90x10, 120x10
DB Flyes: 70x10, 70x10, 80x10
Curls: 60x5, 70x3, 80x3, 95x5 (4 sets)
DB Incline Curls: 30x10 (3 sets)
Rope Hammer Curls: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
Post-Workout: 3 scoops Postal, 1 scoop ON casein, 1 scoop ON whey

Energy was good with the 2 OEP and the E-911. Didn't sweat as much as last week but was still very awake, aware and focused. Picked up some Fenugreek to help with test-boosting. It always gives me a slight boost in libido, just makes my urine smell like maple syrup. Then again, you CAN make tea from Fenugreek, soooo....sippin' on some protein and ready to down a few eggs. Yummm...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man you are a strong mofo!!!! some serious weight there my friend

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
8 sets of bench at those weights and volume...:hail: BEAST MODE!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words, guys...it's this month's Muscle and Fitness strength workout...believe me, I'm paying for it right now. Thank God for the mega-dosing of the fish oil and MSM or my joints would be cursing me out as well. I just wanna see what my strength looks like at the end of this 8-week program. Should be very interesting.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 10- Oh, $hit!!!

WTF?

Not a good day in the gym this morn...I took my usual supps at the usual time and headed off. I was sweating like I always do and wired like I usually am, and all was good until my fourth set of squats. After I finished the set and racked the weight, all of a sudden I could feel my heart POUNDING like a triphammer. I had to sit down a minute! Then I started feeling really light-headed. I pushed on like most of us on here would have, but it didn't get much better. I even had a wave of nausea, thought I had to hurl and rushed to the trashcan. All I managed was a weak cough! I had to laugh at that. I moved on to the next exercise, but I wound up cutting the workout short because it became just too much! I feel like such a pu$$y right now! I don't know what the hell happened, although I did read on yahoo.com that geranium (one of the ingredients in E-911) was in their top 10 list of dangerous supps. So why didn't I feel this before today? When I finally did manage to get home, I crashed, HARD! Guess I should either eliminate the E-911 or lower the dose of OEP. Thoughts?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hmmm could you list all the supps and doses?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
hmmm could you list all the supps and doses?
I was taking (preworkout): 2 Pink Magic, 2 OEP, 4 Prime, ASGT, Anadraulic Pump, a multivitamin, 1 E-911, fish oil and Receptor. I have a feeling that the Receptor is doing its job and cleaning my receptors, so I got hit full-force with all that stim, also known as LEGAL SPEED. Also, after closely reading the ingredients, there is geranium in ASGT, AP and E-911. Probably way too much stim in such a short period of time. So I used only 1 OEP this morning and dropped the E-911. Much better. I still sweated a lot and there was a stim effect, but it wasn't overbearing or uncomfortable.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey XT sorry been really busy. How many of scoops of ASGT and Pump did you take? Yeah that is a lot of stims all at once just looking at it.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hey XT sorry been really busy. How many of scoops of ASGT and Pump did you take? Yeah that is a lot of stims all at once just looking at it.
I was taking 2 scoops of ASGT and 3 scoops of Pump. Like we said, probably too much all at once.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
from what you posted this is my thought. I had the same reaction with the OEP, ASGT, and AP combo. Don't think the E-911 had anything to do with it. But when I did that combo above it had me all over the place and feeling like death. I dropped the OEP to 1 tab or none at all, and saved it for my 1 hour post workout and it was much smoother. Give that one a go and see how it feels. Worked for me, and I am..., well close.... to your size, but not really you beast!!!!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I had the reaction with T911+caffeine+geranium. Not at all pleasant. Put me off supps for about, oh, a day.

Good luck figuring it out man.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
from what you posted this is my thought. I had the same reaction with the OEP, ASGT, and AP combo. Don't think the E-911 had anything to do with it. But when I did that combo above it had me all over the place and feeling like death. I dropped the OEP to 1 tab or none at all, and saved it for my 1 hour post workout and it was much smoother. Give that one a go and see how it feels. Worked for me, and I am..., well close.... to your size, but not really you beast!!!!
Yeah that is what I typically do now. I made the mistake of doing interval training the other day after taking 1 OEP, 1 A-T2, and 1 scoop of ASGT beforehand and had my heart rate up around 170-180 BPM for about 32 minutes before I spewed like a geyser. Just got too hot and too gassed while too stimmed. I did get my ass back on the treadmill and finish my cardio afterwards though.

I don't wanna hear none of this max hear rate yada yada crap on me either for keeping my heart rate that high. I am full force bad mouth fugga! ;) So I am not going to use that chart for Average Joe! I work on conditioning while doing cardio. My heart must be strong like bull! If I need to lower my heart rate I will do so by working just as hard and getting it in better shape.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is what I typically do now. I made the mistake of doing interval training the other day after taking 1 OEP, 1 A-T2, and 1 scoop of ASGT beforehand and had my heart rate up around 170-180 BPM for about 32 minutes before I spewed like a geyser. Just got too hot and too gassed while too stimmed. I did get my ass back on the treadmill and finish my cardio afterwards though.

I don't wanna hear none of this max hear rate yada yada crap on me either for keeping my heart rate that high. I am full force bad mouth fugga! ;) So I am not going to use that chart for Average Joe! I work on conditioning while doing cardio. My heart must be strong like bull! If I need to lower my heart rate I will do so by working just as hard and getting it in better shape.
WOW! :eek:mfg:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
PCT- Day 15

Got a little too "happy" strength-wise today and it cost me a bit, but I think I'm okay. Since this is Week 3 and you had to pump up the numbers a bit, I went a little crazy and tweaked my right delt/chest tie-in on my last set of bench. I immediately racked the weight and lowered the numbers for the rest of my workout. I don't think any real damage was done, but I wasn't taking any chances. Workout went like this:

4:15 am: shower
Before leaving: 4 Prime, 2 Pink Magic, 1 Animal Pak, 1 Receptor, 2 scoops ASGT, 3 scoops AP (will bump up to three scoops ASGT tomorrow as well as adding back in the E-911; I didn't have the energy I wanted), 1 OEP

Workout: Chest, Biceps
Bench: 230x10, 275x5, 325x3, 390x6, 365x6, 370x6, 370x6, 325x9 (would have had more but felt that "pull" and ended the set)
Incline Bench: 135x8, 225x8, 245x8 (took it easy)
Cable Crossover: 60x10, 60x8, 70x8
Curls: 60x10, 70x5, 80x3, 95x7 (4 sets), 80x12
Preacher Curls: 75x8 (3 sets)
Hammer Curls: 40x8 (3 sets)

Some of you are not gonna like what I have to say next, and that's OK. I know I'm not well-liked on here, but that's also OK...those of you who know me know I'm always going to speak my mind. After this week, I was going to stop logging. Why, you ask? 'Cuz I'm sick of giving companies FREE ADVERTISING and not being able to get comped any supps, even when I offered to log them. The straw that broke the camel's back was when another logger received a comp bottle of HGHPro from AI, yet I was denied when I asked the same thing a couple months ago, for the same reason he has (to compare it to LG Sciences' Ghenerate, which I also used). As I've said before, I've spent literally THOUSANDS on supps from sponsored companies on here, and I can't get a sponsor? Then I didn't see the point in continuing to log what I bought with my hard-earned money. Since joining in 2006 (and I've done the math), I have spent:

-Over $750 on Primordial Performance supps
-Over 830 on LG Sciences/Legal Gear supps
-Over $600 on AMS supps
-Over $400 on Applied Nutriceuticals supps
-Over $1080 on USPLabs supps
-Over $500 on Anabolic Xtreme supps
-Over $700 on ON supps
-Over $450 on Anabolic Innovations supps...

...and I can't get ONE MEASLY BOTTLE from these guys, even though I volunteered/agreed to LOG? Most whine about guys in the past not keeping their end once the supps were received, but don't punish ME for it! I actually bought the stuff AND, in most cases, LOGGED IT WHEN I PAID FOR IT!! WTF is up with that? Anyway, I did receive two bottles of LG Formadrol in the mail today (thanks Met!), so I will continue to keep a log and start taking it tomorrow. I do wish to know how it should be taken. The bottle says between 2-4 caps twice a day. I will start off with three twice a day, I was thinking one serving before my workout. Thoughts?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I would start with 4 a day and taper from there. That is how I am running it at the moment. It is a good way to go IMO.
PM coming your way

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
-Over $750 on Primordial Performance supps
-Over 830 on LG Sciences/Legal Gear supps
-Over $600 on AMS supps
-Over $400 on Applied Nutriceuticals supps
-Over $1080 on USPLabs supps
-Over $500 on Anabolic Xtreme supps
-Over $700 on ON supps
-Over $450 on Anabolic Innovations supps...

...and I can't get ONE MEASLY BOTTLE from these guys, even though I volunteered/agreed to LOG? Most whine about guys in the past not keeping their end once the supps were received, but don't punish ME for it! I actually bought the stuff AND, in most cases, LOGGED IT WHEN I PAID FOR IT!! WTF is up with that? Anyway, I did receive two bottles of LG Formadrol in the mail today (thanks Met!), so I will continue to keep a log and start taking it tomorrow. I do wish to know how it should be taken. The bottle says between 2-4 caps twice a day. I will start off with three twice a day, I was thinking one serving before my workout. Thoughts?

DUDE I wish I was rich so I could send you some free supplements! DAMN! Some one give this guy some free sh!t and you weren't kidding when you said you've spent a shat load on USP labs products man I don't know what they did to you but they lost a good ass customer.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I say stop whining about it already. I'm sure half of AM already knows you want free sh*t.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I say stop whining about it already. I'm sure half of AM already knows you want free sh*t.
Why is it that I'm whining when I make a valid point? I would be WHINING if I HADN'T spent so much and then complained. And if my whining bothers you, feel free to unsubscribe. This is my thread and I'll say what the fck I want when I want. And only HALF of AM knows? Well, this is for the OTHER half. But I'll tell you what: I'll stop WHINING when you stop HIJACKING OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS with your inane comments. How 'bout that?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
it's not the companies fault you spent that much, that's on you man. even when people go "out if their way" to do something for you there is always something you have to say without knowing what goes on in their personal life. always negative. Ur a cool dude but you have an attitude that shows that I'm pretty sure contributes to your none sponsored "supps" you want. what have you done that sets you apart from eveyone else? if companies gave free supps to everyone who logs there wouldn't be many supp companies.

looking forward to your hardass, defensive, condescending, "the world is all about me" reply

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
it's not the companies fault you spent that much, that's on you man. even when people go "out if their way" to do something for you there is always something you have to say without knowing what goes on in their personal life. always negative. Ur a cool dude but you have an attitude that shows that I'm pretty sure contributes to your none sponsored "supps" you want. what have you done that sets you apart from eveyone else? if companies gave free supps to everyone who logs there wouldn't be many supp companies.

looking forward to your hardass, defensive, condescending, "the world is all about me" reply
You're right. You know everything, as you seem to be "pretty sure" about a lot. I'm wrong; I'll stop whining. And it is "on me" that I spent my money. No problem. But it's called "life" for a reason, isn't it? Now do me two favors: Use spell-check and stop imbruing my log. I'd appreciate it. I'll wait for your reply, since you consider yourself so witty and always have to have the last word...reminds me of my GF.