Burnfire's trek into anything and everything

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well restart #9831...holy hell I'm done with my week time served and waiting for court 2.28.21...

Anyways since last update I've been able to get to my trt doctor. Test leveles were 34... talk about a bad life. Now back on 200 mg cyp and 200mg deca. Tomorrow I'll pick up the sermorelin.

Attachments

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s insane, burnfire! You’re looking great and hope you are doing well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well restart #9831...holy hell I'm done with my week time served and waiting for court 2.28.21...

Anyways since last update I've been able to get to my trt doctor. Test leveles were 34... talk about a bad life. Now back on 200 mg cyp and 200mg deca. Tomorrow I'll pick up the sermorelin.
wishing you well, good luck!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a good week:

Monday: Chest and arms
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Back and light arms
Thursday: Shoulders and bodyweight chest
Friday: rest

Had a productive week for sure. I was able to get a little job working at a dinner.. not where I wanted to be at my age but oh well. I get 2 meals each day I work so that saves on beef. I've been following the advice of @ZOO
And been using Stan Efferding's vertical diet. I've been enjoying it and noticing my eating increasing as well. Today was my second week of trt again. After talking the pharmacist I'll be some anavar soon

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a good week:

Had a productive week for sure. I was able to get a little job working at a dinner.. not where I wanted to be at my age but oh well. I get 2 meals each day I work so that saves on beef. I've been following the advice of @ZOO
And been using Stan Efferding's vertical diet. I've been enjoying it and noticing my eating increasing as well. Today was my second week of trt again. After talking the pharmacist I'll be some anavar soon
Hey! There he is. Glad the Vertical Plan is proving helpful. Can't go wrong with beef and taters haha XD Keep on that iron grind.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey! There he is. Glad the Vertical Plan is proving helpful. Can't go wrong with beef and taters haha XD Keep on that iron grind.
Things are getting there slowly but surely. Oh for sure and the rice! I've grown to enjoy it with every meal.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had a good week:

Congrats on the new job!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was pretty good. Did some chest and arms and had a decent workout. My job realized today this guy isn't joking about eating and will take us up on our 2 free meals a day. I'm going to start bringing my carrots with me for my meals there.

Attachments

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying to resize my pictures of the stuff from work. Pretty much mashed potatoes and beef patties..

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was pretty good. Did some chest and arms and had a decent workout. My job realized today this guy isn't joking about eating and will take us up on our 2 free meals a day. I'm going to start bringing my carrots with me for my meals there.
Mmmmmm, meat and rice.........just ate that myself. The two free meals a day is badass! Have you added Ursa Major yet or is it just in the stash?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mmmmmm, meat and rice.........just ate that myself. The two free meals a day is badass! Have you added Ursa Major yet or is it just in the stash?

Love some beef and rice!

Currently running: 200mg test cyp and 200mg deca 90 units of sermorelin a week (trt), 4 pumps alpha 4, 3 pumps ultra hard, 1ml epichaos and 1ml ursa major.

Then my staples which I'm playing around with.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love some beef and rice!

Currently running: 200mg test cyp and 200mg deca 90 units of sermorelin a week (trt), 4 pumps alpha 4, 3 pumps ultra hard, 1ml epichaos and 1ml ursa major.

Then my staples which I'm playing around with.
How are you liking Ursa Major? I’m a couple weeks into it at 2ml a day (with TRT) and it’s been pleasantly surprising for a non-hormonal.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are you liking Ursa Major? I’m a couple weeks into it at 2ml a day (with TRT) and it’s been pleasantly surprising for a non-hormonal.
Honestly hard to tell with everything else. When I apply it I instantly get a pump and veins start coming out. It's something I'll have to for sure try alone after the andros at least.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In on this! Food looks good, and this stack sounds great!

Question: what did you do to get thrown in the clink?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In on this! Food looks good, and this stack sounds great!

Question: what did you do to get thrown in the clink?
Appreciate it man.

Well in 2010 I went to prison for 5 years for doing dumb stuff while on prescription drugs..

Then a few weeks ago I went for domestic abuse of a pregnant woman.. my wife.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then a few weeks ago I went for domestic abuse of a pregnant woman.. my wife.
If you ever need someone to talk to, give me a shout brother. I've been there. Long story short, I came home from a deployment and learned that my pregnant wife had been having an affair while I was gone. I trashed the house and to my suprise got arrested for domestic, shortly after the falling out. Life can be crazy sometimes.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you ever need someone to talk to, give me a shout brother. I've been there. Long story short, I came home from a deployment and learned that my pregnant wife had been having an affair while I was gone. I trashed the house and to my suprise got arrested for domestic, shortly after the falling out. Life can be crazy sometimes.

First off appreciate your service man. Man that's no good brother I'm sorry to hear about that. For sure man life can be crazy. I'm learning to make the most of what I have an am able to do. For me this year is my make or break. I'm about to be 32 and working minimal jobs. Not like I feel entitled to more but I need to figure a career. Exploring options except leaving the state.. the nation is about to be crazy and I want areas I semi know. Plus I've moved 3 states in 4 years.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off appreciate your service man. Man that's no good brother I'm sorry to hear about that. For sure man life can be crazy. I'm learning to make the most of what I have an am able to do. For me this year is my make or break. I'm about to be 32 and working minimal jobs. Not like I feel entitled to more but I need to figure a career. Exploring options except leaving the state.. the nation is about to be crazy and I want areas I semi know. Plus I've moved 3 states in 4 years.
I'm right there with ya bud. We're the same age and can totally understand where you're coming from. I still have no clue what I "want to do when I grow up" haha. Making enough money to pay the bills and live modestly, but with no actual direction. No passion (outside of the gym anyway). It can be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel, when so many things are uncertain. Reminds me of that expression "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans".

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm right there with ya bud. We're the same age and can totally understand where you're coming from. I still have no clue what I "want to do when I grow up" haha. Making enough money to pay the bills and live modestly, but with no actual direction. No passion (outside of the gym anyway). It can be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel, when so many things are uncertain. Reminds me of that expression "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans".

I feel you brother. Stay up man for real. I'll send you a message

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AM doesn't like my photo size. Gains from these double beef patties and 1.5 cups of rice, 2 carrots and some cranberry juice. Work in a bit.. going to eat there tonight. Thinking a burger and some potatoes for the first and then omelette with peppers and beef for last meal.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not much has changed except no longer at the dinner got some work doing construction.. better pay. Things are rough without the vehicle but making due. Today was the first time in many many years I've been to a church. I sold some of my appliances to a gentlemen 2 weeks ago and he invited me and seemed cool. Overall it was a good service and that's where I was offered this position. Currently eating some steak and rice then rolling a blunt and going on my walk. Tomorrow I'll goto the gym after work on this new job. Feel like I'm cutting BF and getting thicker but weight is around the same. We'll see when I go see my doctor next month on their scale.

Last edited:
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Making head way in any direction which is positive for me.

Did chest and back today

Warmup:
3 sets of 12 pullups
3 sets of 15 pushups

Incline DB press super setted with lat pull down wide grip

4 sets of 12

Dips super setted with lat pull down v grip

4 sets of each:
Dips- 18,20,30,20
Lat Pulldown- 12,12,12,12

Dorian rows super setted with declined pushups

Rows- 4 sets of 12
Pushups- 15,20,25,26

Then did some banded work. I ate pretty decent today and got in 2 post meal walks. Tomorrow is leg day.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol people are funny. Everyone has their own option and way they think you need to live your life.

Anyways sitting here outside in the garage smoking a cannabis. The neighbor comes over and is like, " why are you sitting here smoking pot?" I said, " one I'm in my garage, 2 I'm a a patient and 3 you can **** off." He then tried to get mouthy about something so I told him "you know how my grandfather has lived to be so old. By minding is f*cking business!?!" He turned all red and was like you can talk to me that. I said listen you came to my residence in my garage and trying to tell me about me. I said you need to gather your thoughts and rethink your actions before your gathering your teeth from the ground. The whole time I'm still smoking my blunt.

Ugh we shall see how this unfolds in the next few weeks.

Just got in some good. About to run some errands then eat lunch then head to the gym.

Attachments

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hex deads:

3 sets of 12 @ 90lbs
2 sets if 10 @ 140 lbs
1 set of 5 @ 140lbs

Leg press
3 sets of 20 @ 180lbs

Leg curls
2 sets of 20

Walking lunges
50 steps BW
30 steps BW

Cool down
BW squats. Banded work. Random stretching

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday I blasted some shoulders and light bicep and tricep. Been noticing eating is increasing which is nice. Today is rest day so hanging out smoking the cannabis. I ran out of my thc/cbd massage oil I use post workout need to pick some more up sometime.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll have some yogurt as well. Not sure if I slept good or not. Got 6-7 hours of sleep but was up super early. Need to try to stay up a little later tonight.

Attachments

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I'm having food cravings I eat first ask questions later. Lol but for real I believe it is but i threw the box away.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a decent day for sure. I leave y'all with this.