Burnfire's trek into anything and everything

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well today is the start of my next cycle. I will run the following, then bridge into something else more than liking.

Test Cyp - .5cc EOD
Masteron Prop - 1cc EOD
OL Dimethyldrol 3 caps a day

I will run the Dimethyldrol and Masteron at that dosage for 40 days. Then I'll switch up my inject times for the test and cruise into my next bulkier. This is going to be a fun ride and I'm excited to get some mass back! Will keep everyone updated. I should also mention that the past 6 months I've been running my gharine at 10mg, and just bumped it up to 20 for the next 3 months.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I love this for my PWO some good coffee and a DMAA cap! Gym time

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty good workout. This week is a preload week I guess you can call it. Just trying to get my muscles used to the gym again.

Flat DB bench
[email protected],12@40lbs, 10@45lbs, 8@50lbs

Hammer strength bench press super setted with lat pulldown

3 sets of 12 @ 100lbs
Super set with
12@105lbs x 3

Seated cable flys super set with pullups
10@90lbs x 3
3x10 bodyweight

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Here are my before pics. I need to shave I know lol. Let the gains begin
Did you lose any weight during your time off? You really don't look like you took a lot of time off!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you lose any weight during your time off? You really don't look like you took a lot of time off!
Thanks bro I was wondering how much size I lost. Yeah around 10lbs. The past couple of months were rough man. I'm just happy I'm eating at least once a day now!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks bro I was wondering how much size I lost. Yeah around 10lbs. The past couple of months were rough man. I'm just happy I'm eating at least once a day now!!
Damn, once a day is an improvement? I'm surprised you only lost 10lbs to that.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, once a day is an improvement? I'm surprised you only lost 10lbs to that.
Dude I went 4 days no food at all, had to make sure the kids ate. Yeah man since my last activity things have been wild. Now I'm getting into eating a normal diet and preparing for this cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dude I went 4 days no food at all, had to make sure the kids ate. Yeah man since my last activity things have been wild. Now I'm getting into eating a normal diet and preparing for this cycle.
That's insane but incredibly noble bro. Definitely focus on putting some weight on naturally and getting back into the routine of things before starting a cycle. You'll be glad you did!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's insane but incredibly noble bro. Definitely focus on putting some weight on naturally and getting back into the routine of things before starting a cycle. You'll be glad you did!
Thanks man. Yeah I have been doing bodyweight stuff at work and home. Going to take it easy for the first 2 weeks then kill it. I'm just glad to have some test man, sh*t was getting real annoying lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah I have been doing bodyweight stuff at work and home. Going to take it easy for the first 2 weeks then kill it. I'm just glad to have some test man, sh*t was getting real annoying lol.
Haha I know what you mean. I'm having a very hard time waiting to start my next cycle. I'm just ready to kill it, even though I've been making awesome gains off the natty stack I've been using.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I know what you mean. I'm having a very hard time waiting to start my next cycle. I'm just ready to kill it, even though I've been making awesome gains off the natty stack I've been using.
Yeah if I had got to finish my last cycle and PCT I might have kept some of my gains. My body is in limbo with no clomid or test lol.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I would die if I saw this happen. I've almost been there before but never freaked out like this lol

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SXsFMrLi1ug[/video]

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a pretty good workout. It felt good to work some legs. I can't wait to reach and pass the level I was at before!

Legs

Squats
15@95lbs x 4 sets

Leg press
20@4 plates x 2 sets, 12@4plates x 2 sets

Laying leg curl
12@40lbs x 4 sets

Back extensions
16@10lbs x 4 sets

CJNator

Awards
Not sure why this damn app is hidding your log all the way down the page lol but how's everything for you? When will you start up your cycle?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure why this damn app is hidding your log all the way down the page lol but how's everything for you? When will you start up your cycle?
I started on Monday. Yesterday was my second inject. I'm just logging it in here. When I bridge into something else I'll run a cycle log but until then I'll log it in here.

CJNator

Awards
I started on Monday. Yesterday was my second inject. I'm just logging it in here. When I bridge into something else I'll run a cycle log but until then I'll log it in here.
Sounds good man! Any idea on what you'll bridge into? I know OL UK and Sparta Nutrition are coming out with hormonal products.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good man! Any idea on what you'll bridge into? I know OL UK and Sparta Nutrition are coming out with hormonal products.
I have a few ideas but no matter what I want to try some test c with some Sparta Nutrition product(s).

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back and shoulders

Bent over rows- Warm up, 5@95lbs, 5@95lbs,5@95lbs, 3@115lbs, 3@115lbs, 5@135lbs

Body weight pullups super setted with hammer shrugs @ 4 plates
20, 20, 15
Shrugs- 10, 10, 10

Seated cable rows (speed work) super setted with shrugs
12@120 lbs,10@135lbs, 10@120lbs
Shrugs 4 sets of 10 @ 4 plates

Close grip lat pulldown
20@120lbs, 20@120lbs

Seated DB shoulder press
3 sets of 10 @ 35lbs

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs today was amazing!

Squats - 15@ 95lbs x 3 sets , 10@115lbs , 3@ 145lbs x 2

Hack squats- 3 sets of 12@ 90lbs

Leg press- 15@ 4 plates, 12@ 6 plates

Deadlift-12@ 95lbs x 2 , 10@135lbs , 3@ 135lbs

Lying leg curls- 2 sets of 15@ 40lbs

Standing calf raises- 4 sets of 15@ 90lbs

Seated calf raises- 3 sets of 20@120lbs

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Legs today was amazing!

Squats - 15@ 95lbs x 3 sets , 10@115lbs , 3@ 145lbs x 2

Hack squats- 3 sets of 12@ 90lbs

Leg press- 15@ 4 plates, 12@ 6 plates

Deadlift-12@ 95lbs x 2 , 10@135lbs , 3@ 135lbs

Lying leg curls- 2 sets of 15@ 40lbs

Standing calf raises- 4 sets of 15@ 90lbs

Seated calf raises- 3 sets of 20@120lbs
Im definitely with ya on these rep counts good blasts bro !!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro! Trying to work back into the gym.
You'll get it ! When i was struggling like that i took 6 months off stock piled protein powder and assorted creatine blends . Then after having 6 or 7 10 lb containers i started back up . This was in 08 . Now that i have decent career things are looking up . It always takes time . I find my self mixing deadmau5 and atreyu lately for music . Wat an odd pairing. Any new music / training styles?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll get it ! When i was struggling like that i took 6 months off stock piled protein powder and assorted creatine blends . Then after having 6 or 7 10 lb containers i started back up . This was in 08 . Now that i have decent career things are looking up . It always takes time . I find my self mixing deadmau5 and atreyu lately for music . Wat an odd pairing. Any new music / training styles?
Dude that's a nice stockpile and good idea! Man I've always been into country, besides that the same rock. My girl listens to all her music so I have the kids wanting her music as well. So I'm having to learn that dad has his time for his music. Besides that I've been doing during the days the grease the groove training by Pavel I posted some stuff about it a few pages back. Right now since being back in the gym I'm using a PHAT training style. I like the layout and lifts.

What else have you been using for your training? Any good products you've run across in your year natty quest?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude that's a nice stockpile and good idea! Man I've always been into country, besides that the same rock. My girl listens to all her music so I have the kids wanting her music as well. So I'm having to learn that dad has his time for his music. Besides that I've been doing during the days the grease the groove training by Pavel I posted some stuff about it a few pages back. Right now since being back in the gym I'm using a PHAT training style. I like the layout and lifts.

What else have you been using for your training? Any good products you've run across in your year natty quest?
Cremax xt for that extra push . Burn xtreme for fat burning . Red ghost for appetite supression and thermogenics.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cremax xt for that extra push . Burn xtreme for fat burning . Red ghost for appetite supression and thermogenics.
Nice I need to look into the Creamax xt, maybe a fat burner at the end of this little run.

What about your workouts? I saw that Crossfit post, tell me about that.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Truthfully after the first week i almost quit. But this **** is guaranteed to flip ya melons

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh yeah man looks like some stuff I did back in the day lol. Yeah right now I do some bodyweight. But throughout the day and lower amounts the G.T.G. I'm about to go hit some chest and arms at the gym. Making some coffee and taking a DMAA cap.
Damn dmaa lol i miss that shyt . Was doing between 75mgs and 100mgs 2x a day. Shyt had me weirded out .

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn dmaa lol i miss that shyt . Was doing between 75mgs and 100mgs 2x a day. Shyt had me weirded out .
Yeah man I'm just taking 1 cap right now. I took a nice stim break and now I'm ready to hit it again.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest and arms

Flat DB bench press
18@ 35lbs, 6@ 55lbs,3@ 60lbs, 3@65lbs, 3@65lbs, 3@65lbs

Incline DB press
12@35lbs, [email protected], 8@40lbs

Hammer strength bench press
15@90lbs, 12@140lbs, 8@160lbs

Machine flys super setted with ez curls
3 sets of different angles
3 sets of 12@ 55lbs

DB curls
12@20lbs, 20@25lbs

Back supported against pad DB curls super setted with tricep extensions

12@15lbs x 4 sets/
12@15lbs x 3 sets

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah man I'm just taking 1 cap right now. I took a nice stim break and now I'm ready to hit it again.
I got some caff only its 200mgs a cap . Im thinking 3 week stim break asap then mixing it with some dmaa and ba in decent doses.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got some caff only its 200mgs a cap . Im thinking 3 week stim break asap then mixing it with some dmaa and ba in decent doses.
Yeah man I'm liking where my tolerance is at right now for my stims. Now just have to eat and sleep and wait for the gains!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is day 7 for the cycle. Like I said I threw in some OL tr3n to the mix. Today I did an upper body power workout and felt amazing!

Bent over rows
9@95lbs, 7@95lbs,5@115lbs, 5@165lbs, 3@165lbs

Pullups
12, 12 , 12

Hammer strength lat pulldown super setted with incline bench
5@90lbs, 5@140lbs,3@190lbs/
5@95lbs, 5@145lbs, 3@155lbs

Dips super setted with pullups
20, 16, 14 (4 second negative)/
10, 8, 6

Seated db press super setted with hammer strength shrugs
[email protected] x3/
10@90lbs x3

Ez curls super setted with skull crushers
3 sets of 6 @ 55 lbs

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went ahead and took yesterday off as my rest day, I was just feeling beat down. But today was a pretty good leg workout

Squats-
10@95lbs, 10@95lbs, 5@145lbs, 3@165lbs

Hack Squats-
8@140lbs, 6@140lbs

Deadlifts-
8@135lbs, 8@135lbs, 8@135lbs, 8@135lbs

Leg Curls-
10@60lbs, 6@90lbs

Standing Calf Raises-
10@135lbs, 10@135lbs, 6@150lbs

Seated Calf Raise-
6@140lbs, 6@140lbs

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I felt really good today in the gym. Starting to notice increased definition and strength. In addition weight in steadily going up. Really liking the cycle so far!

Bent over rows
10@95lbs, 3@135lbs, 3@135lbs, 3@185lbs, 3@185lbs, 8@135lbs

BW pull-ups

Seated hammer rows
8@100lbs, 5@190lbs, 3@240lbs

Chest supported on bench shrugs
12@30lbs, 8@45lbs

Close grip pull down
15@135lbs, 19@120lbs

Seated DB press super settled with seated face pulls
12@40lbs x 3 sets
10@65lbs x 3 sets

Then I need with machine rows and machine lay pull down.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lower Body Power

- Squats: 3@105lbs,3@105lbs,3@105lbs, 3@165lbs,3@165lbs,3@105lbs

- Hack Squats: 10@70lbs x 3

- Leg Press: 15@6 plates, 12@ 8 plates (quads were hating me)

- Hex bar deadlift: 10@90lbs x 3 sets

- Lying leg curls: 12@50lbs x 2 sets (bad ass machine at new gym that really worked my hams good)

- Seated leg curls: 15@105lbs, 12@120lbs (nice machine that I really was able to feel a good concentration but not smash my knees like normally happens)

- Standing calf raises: 15@105lbs, 12@120lbs, 12@150lbs, 10@195lbs

- Seated calf raises super settled with nice reverse calf raises: 10@90lbs x 3 sets