Burnfire's trek into anything and everything

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well restart #9831...holy hell I'm done with my week time served and waiting for court 2.28.21...

Anyways since last update I've been able to get to my trt doctor. Test leveles were 34... talk about a bad life. Now back on 200 mg cyp and 200mg deca. Tomorrow I'll pick up the sermorelin.

Attachments

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s insane, burnfire! You’re looking great and hope you are doing well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well restart #9831...holy hell I'm done with my week time served and waiting for court 2.28.21...

Anyways since last update I've been able to get to my trt doctor. Test leveles were 34... talk about a bad life. Now back on 200 mg cyp and 200mg deca. Tomorrow I'll pick up the sermorelin.
wishing you well, good luck!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a good week:

Monday: Chest and arms
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Back and light arms
Thursday: Shoulders and bodyweight chest
Friday: rest

Had a productive week for sure. I was able to get a little job working at a dinner.. not where I wanted to be at my age but oh well. I get 2 meals each day I work so that saves on beef. I've been following the advice of @ZOO
And been using Stan Efferding's vertical diet. I've been enjoying it and noticing my eating increasing as well. Today was my second week of trt again. After talking the pharmacist I'll be some anavar soon

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a good week:

Had a productive week for sure. I was able to get a little job working at a dinner.. not where I wanted to be at my age but oh well. I get 2 meals each day I work so that saves on beef. I've been following the advice of @ZOO
And been using Stan Efferding's vertical diet. I've been enjoying it and noticing my eating increasing as well. Today was my second week of trt again. After talking the pharmacist I'll be some anavar soon
Hey! There he is. Glad the Vertical Plan is proving helpful. Can't go wrong with beef and taters haha XD Keep on that iron grind.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey! There he is. Glad the Vertical Plan is proving helpful. Can't go wrong with beef and taters haha XD Keep on that iron grind.
Things are getting there slowly but surely. Oh for sure and the rice! I've grown to enjoy it with every meal.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had a good week:

Congrats on the new job!