Burnfire's trek into anything and everything

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the inactiving, life has been crazy. I just started a new job in construction, concrete to be specific. This past week I have sweat my as$ off!! And got to move a lot of dirt with a shovel and moving all sorts of stuff. I dropped the tren and mast just because the heat is to hot in Texas for me in the summer. Right now I'm still running my test at 500mg a week and the d1m at 30mg. I'll be going to the gym in 2 weeks after I get acclimated to the heat. I'm really excited for the results since this is the mosh mentall and physical job I have worked. I'm eating like a monster and drinking water like a fish just so I have enough energy and hydrated to make it through the day.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Nice matt should have applied where i work the office is in arlington and have jobs everywhere starting pay 11.50

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really given a good opportunity with this company, my neighbor is a supervisor. So with that and my work history I was able to get on with a good crew at a pretty good pay and good overtime. Message me on here, my phone is jacked up.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the past 2 weeks have been intense. The work is pretty hard for sure, but the heat is killer. I can definitely tell I'm getting stronger and gaining some weight. I'm eating like crazy as well to keep my calories up. Next week or the following I'll start going back to the gym. Today I'm starting 4 days a week of at home training. Just trying not to overwork my body with the job demand and workout load. I'm looking into maybe adding some HMB to my water throughout the day, and maybe some electrolytes and/or BCAA. Just really anything to help keep me hydrated and anything to aid my muscles during the day

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yeah a job will keep u from going ro workout wheb you work hard i worked 59 hours last week and missed the gym for 9 days

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man I worked around the same last week. Ready to get back in the gym. But loving the work I'm doing. I've been gaining some weight and getting more cuts.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well here we are many years later. It's amazing to me how predictable I am and how I've allowed myself to become someone I don't know and am ashamed to know. This old log serves as a purpose for me to find myself again and to get away from my current situation which has been a continuation of many years. Long story short divorce is on the horizon and this month will be interesting!

I wish my boys were still active and had them here..

Since my inactivity I've been on trt from my doctor since 2018 minus the past 8 months or so (hard times). I will be going back soon.

These past few weeks I've been getting a small base again with at home workouts and just last week got back into the gym for the first time in about a year and a half. It feels amazing to be back in an environment I can control and know and love.

A few weeks ago I started on IGL 4 andro running low dose. I dropped the IGL and started running Iconic formulations alpha 4 and ultra hard. Been messing around with dosing times and amounts as well. For pwo I've been dosing 1ml of Ursa Major as well. I know the andros won't replace my trt but let me tell you it's sure nice to have my whole body working normally and having amazing sexual functions as well! This is going to be a decent little run and I'm excited! I will have to revisit this stack when I get on my trt. My current weight was 170lbs a few weeks ago it's been going up since the start of my andros.

Yesterday I did chest and back
(SS=superset)

Warmup -

Incline DB Press: 5 × 12 SS/
Pullups: 5×8

Dips: 5 × 12 SS/
Lat pulldown: 5 × 12

Today's leg workout

Warmup

2 sets of dips to push blood

Deadlifts: 12 @ 145lbs × 3

Banded leg press: 30 @ 90lbs ×2, 25 @ 180lbs

Lunges: 5 sets of 30

Last edited:
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really trying to rewire how I've trained and what I eat like never before. I can already feel a difference in eating proper amounts and quality foods. I'll hit the gym in a bit for some light arm and shoulder work

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. Solid company for sure! Always been a fan of y'alls products. Like I said I'll be running this stack down the road but with my trt test when I'm able.
are you just starting on trt?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you just starting on trt?
No I started in 2018 and was going good. Then right after covid hit I wasn't able to make ends meet and the trt was the first fund cut to go. So these past 8ish months have been no sex, no drive, motivation and life being ****.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I started in 2018 and was going good. Then right after covid hit I wasn't able to make ends meet and the trt was the first fund cut to go. So these past 8ish months have been no sex, no drive, motivation and life being ****.
the alpha four/ultra hard will help with this...going to go out on a limb and guarantee they will help!!!

if i were you i would start those products yesterday!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the alpha four/ultra hard will help with this...going to go out on a limb and guarantee they will help!!!

if i were you i would start those products yesterday!!!
Already there big dog as soon as they came in I was apply dosages. Been eating solid for a few weeks and now adding these two compounds in I've been feeling amazing. Mu current version of killing it in my mind. I've always been vasky but damn man I'm almost to same vein size on when I was running real gear. I'm seeing weight gain as well! Excited to see this little stack through.

Also using ursa major strictly pwo

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Already there big dog as soon as they came in I was apply dosages. Been eating solid for a few weeks and now adding these two compounds in I've been feeling amazing. Mu current version of killing it in my mind. I've always been vasky but damn man I'm almost to same vein size on when I was running real gear. I'm seeing weight gain as well! Excited to see this little stack through.

Also using ursa major strictly pwo
BOOM!!!

whetitgo!!! (y)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I'm feeling amazing! I cant wait to get back on trt and give this stack a go with a trt base!

Arm routine:

Full range pullups

Seated DB curls:
25 each arm @ 10lbs, 25 each arm @ 12.5lbs, 12 @ 20lbs × 2, 8 @ 30lbs

EZ bar curls
4 sets of 10 @ 40lbs SS/
Decline pushups 4 sets of 25

Hammer curls
3 sets of 8 @ 30lbs SS/
Decline pushups 3 sets of 25

Machine curls SS/ tricep push down
10@ 70lbs/ 12@ 95lbs ×2, 18@ 50 lbs/18@ 70lbs

Resistance work with bands for a little bit

Felt really good today minus the soon to be ex wife and current situation. Ready for this next chapter to start in my and my kids life. My body is starting to crave the healthy meals that I've been preparing.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feeling good today after arms yesterday. I'll do some active recovery today along with some pushups and abs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me it’s the only thing I can use for pain. Makes a world of difference.
you smoke or gummy?

not that it matters since i live in indiana, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i grew up close to a big park in indianapolis...sitting crosslegged in a group of 20 or more with a oz of weed, up to 7-8 joints being passed at a time...still toking on one when another one is being passed to me....the 1970s were a great time to be a teenager, lol. ever hear of mr.natural?

a 3 finger lid was $15 bucks a oz was $20!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i grew up close to a big park in indianapolis...sitting crosslegged in a group of 20 or more with a oz of weed, up to 7-8 joints being passed at a time...still toking on one when another one is being passed to me....the 1970s were a great time to be a teenager, lol. ever hear of mr.natural?

a 3 finger lid was $15 bucks a oz was $20!!!

Never heard of mr natural unless I'm running nude then I would identity as him. Man that would be lovely for those prices. That was my only little bit for the next few weeks. Living in your car and trying to maintain a normal life is.. challenging

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of mr natural unless I'm running nude then I would identity as him. Man that would be lovely for those prices. That was my only little bit for the next few weeks. Living in your car and trying to maintain a normal life is.. challenging
mr.natural was blotter acid....i identified as a hippie in my youth.

hope everything is going well for you now?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mr.natural was blotter acid....i identified as a hippie in my youth.

hope everything is going well for you now?

I've dropped some acid in my day but didnt it by that name lol.

Today has been rough man with it getting colder but I'm doing it. I'm keeping my faith and praying. The Lord knows this was a bad situation and that's why we had a DHS case pulled on us..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've dropped some acid in my day but didnt it by that name lol.

Today has been rough man with it getting colder but I'm doing it. I'm keeping my faith and praying. The Lord knows this was a bad situation and that's why we had a DHS case pulled on us..
dhs case?

keep praying, i am a recovering alcoholic/druggie GOD saved me--over 20 years sobriety now!!! huge believer in power of prayer!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dhs case?

keep praying, i am a recovering alcoholic/druggie GOD saved me--over 20 years sobriety now!!! huge believer in power of prayer!!!
My states version of the fake court aka child court. Its stupid that the police fail to do their job or don't want to so they notified DHS so they could pry into my life.. all they found is a tiny ass female thinks she can beat up an ex con male... I've taken to much from her and it's finally the time for a new book, the chapter is over with this one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My states version of the fake court aka child court. Its stupid that the police fail to do their job or don't want to so they notified DHS so they could pry into my life.. all they found is a tiny ass female thinks she can beat up an ex con male... I've taken to much from her and it's finally the time for a new book, the chapter is over with this one.
bob seger said it best---turn the page

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bob seger said it best---turn the page
I'm getting there brother. Been praying, listening, lifting, hiking, medicating (cannabis), looking for new books to read. I want to advance myself man. I've denied myself knowledge and given myself a handicap with to many things these past few years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting there brother. Been praying, listening, lifting, hiking, medicating (cannabis), looking for new books to read. I want to advance myself man. I've denied myself knowledge and given myself a handicap with to many things these past few years.
an interesting book i read in high school was siddhartha by herman hesse...if that don't do it for you try the happy hooker by xaviera hollander :p

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Praying for you. It’s never too late to be who you’re meant to be. I didn’t start school until I was 31. You got this...

Mindful meditation, it’s a beautiful thing.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
an interesting book i read in high school was siddhartha by herman hesse...if that don't do it for you try the happy hooker by xaviera hollander :p
Okay sweet thank you I'll look into them.

Praying for you. It’s never too late to be who you’re meant to be. I didn’t start school until I was 31. You got this...

Mindful meditation, it’s a beautiful thing.
Thank you ma'am! I'm 31 this year I'll be 32 in April. Taking it day by day.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8 of my alpha 4 and ultra hard:

Woke up feeling rested and ready for the day. I can for sure 100% feel the effects of probably the ultra hard as my sexual desire is increased to the max and waking up with morning wood is a great thing for this guy. For to long have I played possum to her evil ways and making fun of someone for lack of sexual function is funny to me, just makes me learn to eat a new type of crow and resent you more.. anyways if I was having sex I'm sure libido would be up as well. I'm doing some ab work right now then shower and breakfast and today's morning dose then gym since I don't have to take the kids to school.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay sweet thank you I'll look into them.

Thank you ma'am! I'm 31 this year I'll be 32 in April. Taking it day by day.
That’s all you can do! Haha, I’ll be 39 next week! No matter what happens, the years will pass, might as well achieve something along the way!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Incline DB bench press
20 @ 25 lbs
12 @ 40 lbs
12 @ 50 lbs
12 @ 50 lbs

Dips
12 × 2

Decline pushup with band around wrist
20 SS W/ 10 @ 40lbs EZ curl bar shoulder press × 2

15Regular pushups SS W/ 10 @ 40lbs EZ curl bar shoulder press × 2

Tricep cable extensions
18 @ 45lbs
12 @ 30 × 3

Had a bad a@@ workout. Really good mind to muscle concentration. I was smoking some King Louis and that seemed to do the trick today. Been eating like a mofo as well. Loving this new diet and lifestyle, I miss it.

On a side note a youngster came up to me when I was leaving and was bro your forearms are huge! What do do you? I smiled and said I've been in a dumb relationship for 5 years and don't cheat... so rosey palmer it is 😁🤷‍♂️ he looked at me so seriously. I busted out laughing and said well not that often but I do a lot of hammer curls though 😂😂😂

On a side note I tried 2ml of the ursa major today pwo.

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Saw some books suggested for getting your head right and thought I might throw my hat into the ring. A book that totally changed my life was Mastery by Robert Greene. Completely redirected my whole world. I used to get kinda bugged out thinking about reading what can only be described as "self-help" books until I realized... I needed help! :p

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw some books suggested for getting your head right and thought I might throw my hat into the ring. A book that totally changed my life was Mastery by Robert Greene. Completely redirected my whole world. I used to get kinda bugged out thinking about reading what can only be described as "self-help" books until I realized... I needed help! :p
Oh for sure bro I know I have a few circuits loose the screws are completely missing 😂

I'll look into the book. Appreciate it

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Attachments

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you roll up to the gym and your 1 out of 8 people (men today) lifting and your the only hitting legs.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Legs

Squats:
5 @ 135lbs
5 @ 135lbs
5 @ 135lbs

Banded leg press
25 @ 90 lbs
12 @ 180 lbs
12 @ 180 lbs SS bodyweight walking lungs 24 × 2 sets

Seated leg curl from hell
12 @ 5 plates
25 @ 5 plates
12 @ 7 plates

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10:

Felt really good in my back and bicep routine today. Really love being back in my groove. I also listened to this podcast today

Back and Biceps

Pullups
10 (1 second up 5 down) SS 30 pushups × 3 sets

Lat pull down close grip SS seat Bicep curls
9 @ 135 lbs / 12 each arm @ 17.5 lbs × 3 sets
12 @ 95 lbs / 8 each arm 17.5lbs

Dorian rows
20 @ 90 lbs × 4 sets

Attachments

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey @delsolrob how long does andros such as 4 and epi stay in your system?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
goodness, I haven't read about that in some time...half life is generally quite short, but not sure about how long it will show in system

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week has been insane. Got out of county jail a few days ago.. super stressed