Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

snapps

Awards
is this stuff bulk powerfull by upslabs? is it any good?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
it is a part of powerful. 1 ingredient

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two different actives with two different characteristics and properties

Messenger

Awards
Anybody know if the bulk 1-carboxy will be back in stock any time soon?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Don't tell me I got the last tub of it :) I will enjoy it that much more. Your tears are so salty and delicious! :twisted:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Don't tell me I got the last tub of it :) I will enjoy it that much more. Your tears are so salty and delicious! :twisted:

Ahahhaha

:cheers:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So I was capping some last night, and my bulldog smelled it. He loved it! He was sniffing rapid-fire, then he was licking the table and following the can. It was really funny. :bulldog: :D

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
So I was capping some last night, and my bulldog smelled it. He loved it! He was sniffing rapid-fire, then he was licking the table and following the can. It was really funny. :bulldog: :D

If he sleeps like I do on it, I bet he was snoring up a storm!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
He's a bulldog, he snores all the time with out it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That's awsome, did he start stumbling around like a tired pup or what? There's got to be more to the story than that.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
He's a bulldog, he snores all the time with out it.
yeah, I've lived with boxers and they snored worse than me (not sure how that is possible)...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
That's awsome, did he start stumbling around like a tired pup or what? There's got to be more to the story than that.
Naw, I didn't let him get any. He's only about 4-5 months. He's only had his puppy food and milkbones (and some jello shot but that was St. Patricks Day). Maybe when he's older we'll run a log. :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Naw, I didn't let him get any. He's only about 4-5 months. He's only had his puppy food and milkbones (and some jello shot but that was St. Patricks Day). Maybe when he's older we'll run a log. :)
SUBBED!!!!!

Messenger

Awards
Haha! Yep, still out of stock. By "last tub" did you mean last in stock or the last one Nutra will be getting?

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
It was on my order last week, got email about it being discontinued. It was good stuff!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just died a little inside:sad:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Yep, still out of stock. By "last tub" did you mean last in stock or the last one Nutra will be getting?
I'm hoping just the last in stock...hopefully USPLabs will send NP some more... Jacob? Mullet?

Messenger

Awards
It was on my order last week, got email about it being discontinued. It was good stuff!
Thanks for the news (even though its bad news)
I hope it'll make a come back. I'd like to try it as a prolactin inhibitor via the increase in dopamine.