Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

hsk

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Body Composition: 9/10. Every week I have been using SNS Bulbine, my training has been steady and strict using the same routine I have been using for the past year. My diet has not changed for the past year either and consists of the more or less the same foods day in day out. I noticed a leaning effect from SNS Bulbine which I attribute to the mild estrogen control of this product. It reminds me of a low dose PES Erase. I continued to stay lean even when going a little over board with my cheat days. Also I noticed that throughout my cycle, my body weight only fluctuated +/- 2 pounds or so, but over time I noticed I was looking leaner, dryer, and fuller than when I first started, which leads me to believe I have reduced my bodyfat and gained lean mass.

Testosterone Levels: 8/10. Although I did not have bloods done all of the effects of increased test were apparent for me.

Recovery: 8/10. My recovery has been excellent. This product gave me some of the deepest most restful sleep I have ever had and even after some grueling workouts and long work days, I was still able to get to the gym and stick to my routine.

Libido: 9/10. This is up there with HGW 40% Icariin or higher. Libido was raging after 2 weeks. Usual effects include random adult thoughts, AM wood, and increased loads.

Value: 10/10. Incredible value for someone my size. 1 cap daily gives me 60 days per bottle. Optimal dosing for me after experimenting was 2-1-1-2-1-1 and even then I still get well over 30 days worth of product. This also makes dosing easy and very convenient.

Other Effects: 10/10. The most noticeable effect aside from those already mentioned was that the product put me in a good mood. I also noticed increased aggression at the gym. Aside from that I experienced some mild joint pain from dry joints, but this was when I tried experimenting with the dosage and happened with 2-1-2-1 dosing which ended up being too much for my size. Optimal dosing was 2-1-1-2-1-1, but 1 cap daily was an effective dose for me as well.

Overall: 9.5/10. SNS Bulbine is an excellent recomp product or a wonderfull addition to any stack! I actually noticed the best results on body composition when I was dosing at 2-1-1-2-1-1. When trying 2-1-2-1, this dosage was too high and ended up putting me past the optimal range of the dosage response curve.

Would I use again? Yes. Also looking forward to stacking with other products. This will be added to my rotation as a STAPLE!

Would I recommend? Yes, hands down one of the most effective standalone products I have ever used and would seem to be a good addition to any stack as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wow, incredible review my dude, thanks!

The nice thing is that now that you've used it solo, you know how it works for you, and as a cheap, single ingredient, you can combine it with whatever you want from here on out. Though keep in mind, it controls estrogen as well ;)

Reactions: hsk

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was an excellent review and I am surprised there aren't more reviews for this product considering the price is
very reasonable. I have a jar which I will be running later in the year and I will definitely post a review for it.
I've used another brand of pure Bulbine and it works so I am sure this one will be just as good hopefully.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running my 4th bottle of this product. Very versatile and easy to stack, not to mention extremely cost effective.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently running my 4th bottle of this product. Very versatile and easy to stack, not to mention extremely cost effective.
If you get a chance throw up a review describing how you are dosing and what you are feeling from it. I am sure there are a lot of people
who might benefit from this supplement and all info posted is greatly appreciated.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If you get a chance throw up a review describing how you are dosing and what you are feeling from it. I am sure there are a lot of people
who might benefit from this supplement and all info posted is greatly appreciated.
The review at the top is from my first run. I am currently on my fourth run of SNS Bulbine. I find dosing for me at 2-1-1 to be optimal and have been dosing this way for my current run. On my third, I used 1 cap daily all the way through and although the effects were slightly milder, it still packed quite a punch. I really like this for the sleep and recovery benefits. Every time I have run this supplement, I noticed improved sleep quality, my midsection really leans out as well as the rest of my body, I notice my entire core is a lot stronger, and mentally I feel great. The sleep benefits alone are worth it to me. Overall for my size and and weight, 2-1-1 dosing seems to work best and it will last about 6.5 weeks. The instructions say to run about 6 weeks for optimal results so that work outs pretty good for me. Since it is a single ingredient, it is really versatile and can be used for just about any purpose. For me, I like this for cutting/re-composition purposes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The review at the top is from my first run. I am currently on my fourth run of SNS Bulbine. I find dosing for me at 2-1-1 to be optimal and have been dosing this way for my current run. On my third, I used 1 cap daily all the way through and although the effects were slightly milder, it still packed quite a punch. I really like this for the sleep and recovery benefits. Every time I have run this supplement, I noticed improved sleep quality, my midsection really leans out as well as the rest of my body, I notice my entire core is a lot stronger, and mentally I feel great. The sleep benefits alone are worth it to me. Overall for my size and and weight, 2-1-1 dosing seems to work best and it will last about 6.5 weeks. The instructions say to run about 6 weeks for optimal results so that work outs pretty good for me. Since it is a single ingredient, it is really versatile and can be sued for just about any purpose. For me, I like this for cutting/re-composition purposes.
just for reference...what is your weight?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am 5'10, 167 lbs. and stay very lean year round.
thanks...i've heard bulbine needs to be dosed correctly to get the most from it. your dosing scheme wouldn't work for me at 6'1 207.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
thanks...i've heard bulbine needs to be dosed correctly to get the most from it. your dosing scheme wouldn't work for me at 6'1 207.
You will most likely need 2 caps daily at your weight, but if you wanted to stretch out one bottle or perhaps use a milder dose you could do 2-1-2-1. I tried that dosing scheme and after about 4-5 days my libido was crushed, mood was down, and I started to get sore joints similar to how I feel when I take PES Erase. All I know is that more is not better with this stuff. Btw, incase you are wondering, on days I dose 2 caps I take 1 in the am upon waking with my other supplements, and I take the second cap roughly about 12 hours or so later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You will most likely need 2 caps daily at your weight, but if you wanted to stretch out one bottle or perhaps use a milder dose you could do 2-1-2-1. I tried that dosing scheme and after about 4-5 days my libido was crushed, mood was down, and I started to get sore joints similar to how I feel when I take PES Erase. All I know is that more is not better with this stuff. Btw, incase you are wondering, on days I dose 2 caps I take 1 in the am upon waking with my other supplements, and I take the second cap roughly about 12 hours or so later.
thanks...i really appreciate your feedback!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I picked up a jar of SNS Bulbine a while back when everyone was busy hyping this product up as the new king of test boosters but most of the products were proprietary blends so you didn't know exactly how much of the Bulbine you were getting, so I didn't try any of those products until one of my favorite companies came out with it and it was dosed properly at 350mg a cap.

I picked up a jar and I stacked it earlier this year with another herbal test booster by the name of Isa-Test by Isatori. After 6 weeks on Isa-Test I added 1 cap a day of the Bulbine and with in a few days I noticed my already vascular condition get even more vascular. I went with only 1 cap a day because my body wt is under 200lbs and Bulbine from my understanding can actually do the opposite of what you want if dosed too high.I used it for 30 days combined with Isa-Test and then I took off from it.

I just finished running the last 30 caps of my jar solo, so that I could get a good feel of the effects and again at 1 cap a day first thing in the morning when I got up.

Anti- Estrogen- 4/5 this is the first thing I noticed with in the end of the first
week where my vascularity would be more pronounced but
it's not a hard dry look that you would get from using an anti-
estrogen like Erase or Triazole.

Sleep- 5/5 - Sleep is definitely deeper but you sleep less and feel like you
slept more.

Recovery- 5/5- Felt my recovery was definitely enhanced and I do a lot of
high intensity work like strip sets, rest pause, super sets,
and anything that makes my workouts more difficult and I was
feeling recovered very quickly.

Libido- 4/5 - Takes about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to really kick in and then your
good to go but it's not as strong as a good dose of a quality
Tong Kat Ali which gets my libido going the first week.

Erections- 4/5- Once the Libido part kicks in you'll be having morning wood
every morning and when it's action time you'll be ready.

Strength - 3/5- Really didn't feel much of a difference in the gym and I
didn't notice much in this area when I ran back in the early
summer.

Price- 5/5- At 19.99 a jar for 60 caps that last me 60 days because I weigh
170lbs it's a great buy and will be buying more and stocking up
before it get discontinued which I hope it doesn't.

Overall- 4/5- I highly recommend giving this a try and if you weigh under
200lbs you will probably only need 1 cap a day and over 200 will
need 2 a day and remember more is not better with this herbal.
Play with the dosage and see what works best for you and it will
definitely stack well with other herbal test boosters. I am looking
forward to stacking it with Diesel Test Hardcore in the future.

Once again another good product from a company that I've gotten nothing but good results with and over the years the only SNS supplement that I didn't see much from was DAA caps but then again I've used a few brands of DAA and I've never gotten much from any of them.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your feedback totalpackage
It was a pleasure doing a review for a supplement that produced some decent results as well as a few of the
other supplements that I use from SNS and I'm always looking forward to trying out others from SNS.

Sampsa88

Sampsa88

Awards
500mg SNS Bulbine is enough and very effective. No need to go any higher because it could have rebound effect in libido and testosterone. I got bottle in here 10/10

Sampsa88

Sampsa88

Awards
Oh my mistake. **** happens. Could be 500 if u ask me :) limit screwing is always fun!

Sampsa88

Sampsa88

Awards
I will save some of my caps. when i start formeron its a good combo.