Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follidrone 2.0 Final Review

I have been running Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 for 105 days now, I live to thank brundel for the opportunity, I would also like to point out that although Black Lion Research gave me enough product to run 30 day I purchased the rest on my own dime, so that should tell you right off the bat that This Product Works !!

If you go back to post #23 in this log you can see the "Before" pic and the pic below is the after.

me 08072016.JPG

I started out this log at 191lbs and ended it at 187lbs a loss of 4lbs, but the pig thing here is I do believe not only did I lose boby fat but I gained muscle. My lats have grown over the course of this log and rear delts are also improved, I am leaner in the abs and more vascular. At 58 years old gains do come slower but you appreciate them just as much if not more!!

I would say Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 is a good supplement for most anyone trying to improve there physique in any way. Lose Fat Gain Muscle ... It's In There!!!

I have also posted a copy of this Review in the Review Section!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/282978-follidrone-2-0-a.html

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job dude! You can really see it in the abs and shoulders.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been running Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 for 105 days now, I live to thank brundel for the opportunity, I would also like to point out that although Black Lion Research gave me enough product to run 30 day I purchased the rest on my own dime, so that should tell you right off the bat that This Product Works !!

If you go back to post #23 in this log you can see the "Before" pic and the pic below is the after.

View attachment 138802

I started out this log at 191lbs and ended it at 187lbs a loss of 4lbs, but the pig thing here is I do believe not only did I lose boby fat but I gained muscle. My lats have grown over the course of this log and rear delts are also improved, I am leaner in the abs and more vascular. At 58 years old gains do come slower but you appreciate them just as much if not more!!

I would say Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 is a good supplement for most anyone trying to improve there physique in any way. Lose Fat Gain Muscle ... It's In There!!!

I have also posted a copy of this Review in the Review Section!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/282978-follidrone-2-0-a.html
Great review Rocket, ive been following this log quietly since day 1 ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Guys!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great results Rocket... and looking solid for 58 my man :biggthumpup:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just started a new log if anyone would like to follow along !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No I have not, I don't know why ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a big fan of Black Lion Research products, I believe @brundel works very hard to put out quality supplements. Epi Plex is a good product but I did really like Follidrone, so I would go with that !

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off thank you brundel for this opportunity, I hope to make you proud !

Black Lion Research Sent me a 30 day supply of the New Follidrone 2.0 Epicatechin Product and a 60 day supply of Viron I also had a 30 day supply of Prolactrone on hand. I will run the Follidrone 2.0 alone for the first week than add in the Viron at week 2 and on week 3 add the Prolactrone.

Day 1 Weight 191. Sunday no workout today, just about 3 hours of yard work, meal pre and some time with the grand kids (Yes I'm a Grandfather) I took 3 Follidrone 2.0 today 1 with each meal.

View attachment 134683

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did really like Follidrone, so I would go with that !
Definitely cannot go wrong with Follidrone by BLR when it comes to bang for your buck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember a few guys that did it. one even triple dosed it. the added results didn't add up to the cost.
Good information !!