Build mass keep hair possible?

herberv

Awards
I have done 3 cycles before and have been in two shows so far. I started off natural for my first show i was 5'10 173lbs 5% for that show. I did well for my first show i came in 4th out of 27 people in the teen division. I did my next show after diving into aas 1 1/2 years later I did a cycle of test e at 500/wk for 10 weeks. Got good gains from it on low cal diet trying to keep mass while getting lean for the next show went from 177 8% bf to 185 6% bf Got 7th place in that show but it was not tested so i felt good about that. About 3 months after that show i did a Test e deca cycle 500/300 for 12 weeks stopped deca at week 10. Went from 180 9% to 202 8% was very happy with how that cycle turned out the winny really helped at the end. Shortly after that cycle i began to see changes in my hair. It started to slowly thin out. It has now stopped thinning out but it is still not where it was. I am now around 194 9% bf and i have a local show coming up in about 2 months and I cant stand to lose hair but i also cant stand to not be as big as i can be. I have never ran any short ester aas before i was told that a shorter cycle should really help out with my hair loss. I was planning on running something like this

6 weeks
Test prop 50/ed
Tren ace 50/ed
pct nolva first day 80 and 40 rest of first week 40 second week then 20/20 last 2 weeks
I have neer used hcg before and i have usually just used nolva and clomid for pct and bounced back just fine.

i really need to get to around 205-210 under 8% I just wonder will this get me their and help me keep my hair...

herberv

Awards
no one have any experience with a cycle like that?