MASSIVE CYCLE BUILDING A MONSTER JUST A FEW TWEAKS LEFT

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
So I have done some reading about the types of cycles some of the greats in the 90’s would use. And 1 common trend was they were all very long cycles during the off season and 2, many of the cycles without the rediculiouse MGs had a continuous shift in compounds as well as MGs to also match up with the type of training they would do and to shock/confuse the body so you wouldn’t plateau during a cycle. I don’t have the resources that pro BBs have like TRUE Anadrol and Halotestin but I can still mix in some surprises for the body to have to adapt to.

Sust 200mg week 1-8
Deca 600mg week 1-8 Frontloaded
M-drol 20mg e2d week 1-8

Sust 350mg week 8-16
Deca 600mg week 8-12
EQ 600mg week 8-16 Frontloaded

Deca 300mg week 12-18
Tren A 300mg week 12-14
Tren E 300mg week 14-16

EQ 800mg week 16-22
Deca 150mg week 18-22
Tren E 450mg week 16-22
Winstrol 25mg week 16-22

IF NEEDED I CAN POST MY HGH COMPLEX AND MY HYPER-METABOLISM COMPLEX THAT COMPLIMENTS THE CYCLE

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The EQ off and on my be counter productive

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
The EQ off and on my be counter productive
The EQ isn't off and on it just starts after SD you just have to look at the week overlap it continues at 600 until I drop Sust and raise EQ to 800 with higher Tren. I've heard amazing lean mass gains from EQ subbed for Test along with Tren.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The EQ isn't off and on it just starts after SD you just have to look at the week overlap it continues at 600 until I drop Sust and raise EQ to 800 with higher Tren. I've heard amazing lean mass gains from EQ subbed for Test along with Tren.
From week 12-16 you stay on the EQ?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I think I did a decent job of keeping the MGs on the mid/low side while having a MONSTER anabolic and androgenic level. This is the first time I will be trying out pulsing an oral but I think it will fill the DHT spot with overwhelming results.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looks interesting I like to see how it goes

Chasingtails

Awards
Just out of curiosity, why do you start a new thread every day with this? Seems like it would be easier for your reference to keep it all in the same thread

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Definitely looks interesting I like to see how it goes
I'll also be running a decent amount of GH/IGF1 producing compounds along with my first try of metabolic hormones. I'm just making sure I'm not missing anything or overdoing anything. I'm starting the metabolic hormones on Monday to start shedding extra weight, and depending on how fast I can get down to 260 I should start the cycle in a month.

GROWTH COMPLEX [pre & post cycle]
GH 4iu ed before breakfast
MK-677 30mg at night
Novolin R 2iu per large meal
IGF1-LR3 50mcg week 1-4 week 8-12 week 16-20
IGF1-Des 100mcg week 1-22 post WO

HYPER-METABOLISM COMPLEX
T4 25mcg 2xd week 1-18 morning and PWO
T3 12.5mcg 2xd week 1-18 morning and PWO
IM L-Carnatine 2mg Post WO meal & Dinner [not sure what weeks are best]
ECA Stack 305mg 3xd week 1-12 B4 lunch and PWO

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll also be running a decent amount of GH/IGF1 producing compounds along with my first try of metabolic hormones. I'm just making sure I'm not missing anything or overdoing anything. I'm starting the metabolic hormones on Monday to start shedding extra weight, and depending on how fast I can get down to 260 I should start the cycle in a month.

GROWTH COMPLEX [pre & post cycle]
GH 4iu ed before breakfast
MK-677 30mg at night
Novolin R 2iu per large meal
IGF1-LR3 50mcg week 1-4 week 8-12 week 16-20
IGF1-Des 100mcg week 1-22 post WO

HYPER-METABOLISM COMPLEX
T4 25mcg 2xd week 1-18 morning and PWO
T3 12.5mcg 2xd week 1-18 morning and PWO
IM L-Carnatine 2mg Post WO meal & Dinner [not sure what weeks are best]
ECA Stack 305mg 3xd week 1-12 B4 lunch and PWO
I've got my hands on some really good Des right now it's good stuff. Makes my arms tight and hard no bloat that's what separates it from the cheaper stuff cheaper stuff makes me bloat

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I've got my hands on some really good Des right now it's good stuff. Makes my arms tight and hard no bloat that's what separates it from the cheaper stuff cheaper stuff makes me bloat
I'll be PMing you cuz I still need to buy the DES, LR3, and make my ECA stack. I lucked out though and found 12 viles of good GH in my freezer when I cleaned it out...Score. Have you ran much ECA or Yohimbine? I was kind of unsure which I should throw in. I decided on the ECA because of the aspirin but I've heard good things on Yohimbine too.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be PMing you cuz I still need to buy the DES, LR3, and make my ECA stack. I lucked out though and found 12 viles of good GH in my freezer when I cleaned it out...Score. Have you ran much ECA or Yohimbine? I was kind of unsure which I should throw in. I decided on the ECA because of the aspirin but I've heard good things on Yohimbine too.
Never ran ECA

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran any stims other than PWO?
DMAA
Hated it
Clenbuteral
Liked it but with T3 I loose to much.
To fast so I stopped