Bryan's Test base + injectable sarms recomp cycle

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why smith machine for military press?
I can't go heavier on a barbell without aggravating my shoulders. Left shoulder still has a tear where the biceps attaches to the AC joint. I can do standing military barbell presses behind the neck with ~185 for reps but the injury bugs me when I try to go any heavier.

Also my right shoulder subluxates from the time I dislocated it and finished a rugby match with it out of socket like an idiot. At this point in the game I just gotta know my body and train around what hurts as best I can, I'm not trying to win any competitions or any bullshit I'm trying to get freaky huge and stay lean.

Also, specifically to smith machine military presses - I figure if it's good enough for a prime Markus Ruhl it's good enough for me no shame in it

Last edited:
theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can go heavier without aggravating my shoulders. Left shoulder still has a tear where the biceps attaches to the AC joint. I can do standing military barbell presses behind the neck with ~185 for reps but the injury bugs me when I try to go any heavier.

Also my right shoulder subluxates from the time I dislocated it and finished a rugby match with it out of socket like an idiot. At this point in the game I just gotta know my body and train around what hurts as best I can, I'm not trying to win any competitions or any bullshit I'm trying to get freaky huge and stay lean.

Also, specifically to smith machine military presses - I figure if it's good enough for a prime Markus Ruhl it's good enough for me no shame in it
Ole Markus was a beast man! I used to watch his DVDs back in the day, god he was huge!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The older you get the more injuries you need to train around, you can quit or find away. The strong and dedicated find away. Good for you!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't go heavier on a barbell without aggravating my shoulders. Left shoulder still has a tear where the biceps attaches to the AC joint. I can do standing military barbell presses behind the neck with ~185 for reps but the injury bugs me when I try to go any heavier.

I used to be against the smith machine because I didn’t like how it forces a bar path unnaturally. But then as I gained experience I came to realize you can still pick how you set up on it, angle your body, and it can offer a tremendous stimulus at lower impact.

The greatest overhead presser in history, 4x WSM Zydrunas Savickas, actually credits a lot of his shoulder power to Smith work. He holds the world Logpress record at 505lbs, and has pressed a 300lb db with one arm for reps at the Arnold with very little technique or leg drive. After that, the wife and I implemented it as an accessory some and our strict presses definitely benefited some.

Smith squats, if you find the perfect position & stance, are also one of my favorite leg machines. Builds the legs most specific to squatting while sparing the low back almost entirely.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to be against the smith machine because I didn’t like how it forces a bar path unnaturally. But then as I gained experience I came to realize you can still pick how you set up on it, angle your body, and it can offer a tremendous stimulus at lower impact.

The greatest overhead presser in history, 4x WSM Zydrunas Savickas, actually credits a lot of his shoulder power to Smith work. He holds the world Logpress record at 505lbs, and has pressed a 300lb db with one arm for reps at the Arnold with very little technique or leg drive. After that, the wife and I implemented it as an accessory some and our strict presses definitely benefited some.

Smith squats, if you find the perfect position & stance, are also one of my favorite leg machines. Builds the legs most specific to squatting while sparing the low back almost entirely.
I was the same way for years as well; didn’t touch a smith machine because it was “taboo” and not something for serious training. A pile of injuries and a couple decades later, I’ve changed my tune. I actually have one in my home gym now and it definitely gets plenty of use. You’re right about using it for squatting as well. Set up properly, you can get in some good leg workouts.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was the same way for years as well; didn’t touch a smith machine because it was “taboo” and not something for serious training. A pile of injuries and a couple decades later, I’ve changed my tune. I actually have one in my home gym now and it definitely gets plenty of use. You’re right about using it for squatting as well. Set up properly, you can get in some good leg workouts.
I like the fact you can more your feet a little more forward when squatting!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just cardio and stretching today, probably walk my dog and do some plyometric work around lunch time. My training partner is going to grill up some strips and flank steak while I finish maxing out my WFH overtime today so any questions or comments I'll be around.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Took my SR9009 and half a scoop of Nutrex Outlift pre training and killed this ham/calve session.

Hammer Strength Seated Calf raises with 3 plates a side: http://instagr.am/p/CKfQYYNjgbk/

DB Romanian Deadlifts:

75 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 10

DB Box step ups superset w/ DB lunges:
3 sets of 12 step ups per leg supersetted with 12 lunges per leg

Hammer Strength lying single legged hamstring curls:
25 lbs. x15
50 lbs. x 12
75 lbs. x 10

Hammer Strength Seated Calf Raises:
1 plate x 20
2 plates x 15
3 plates x 10, drop set 2 plates x 12, drop set 1 plate x 15

Machine Lying leg curls:
135 x 30
150 x 30
175 x 12 + 5 partials

Great session, can't wait for chest tomorrow.

As always, feel free to use code BRYAN15 for 15% off at Pure Rawz and affiliated sites.

Now it's time to enjoy some post workout steak!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my SR9009 and half a scoop of Nutrex Outlift pre training and killed this ham/calve session.

Hammer Strength Seated Calf raises with 3 plates a side: http://instagr.am/p/CKfQYYNjgbk/

DB Romanian Deadlifts:

75 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 10

DB Box step ups superset w/ DB lunges:
3 sets of 12 step ups per leg supersetted with 12 lunges per leg

Hammer Strength lying single legged hamstring curls:
25 lbs. x15
50 lbs. x 12
75 lbs. x 10

Hammer Strength Seated Calf Raises:
1 plate x 20
2 plates x 15
3 plates x 10, drop set 2 plates x 12, drop set 1 plate x 15

Machine Lying leg curls:
135 x 30
150 x 30
175 x 12 + 5 partials

Great session, can't wait for chest tomorrow.

As always, feel free to use code BRYAN15 for 15% off at Pure Rawz and affiliated sites.

Now it's time to enjoy some post workout steak!

View attachment 201680

Killing it man keep it up! In for gains and knowledge.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meal looks GREAT !

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fuckin' CRUSHED chest today.

The pumps between my final sets: http://instagr.am/p/CKh1qabD5Z8/

Incline Hammer Strength Press with 10 plates: http://instagr.am/p/CKh2i37jssZ/

Weighted Dips with 2 plates: http://instagr.am/p/CKh3SBljq4d/

Pre workout - 25 mg sildenafil, 1 scoop Nutrex Outlift, 20 mg SR9009, 0.25 Pyro administered subcutaneously

Incline DB press:

70 x 20
100 x 20
120 x 20

Hammer Strength Incline Press:
2 plates x 20
3 plates x 15
5 plates x 9 + 3 assisted

Dips:

Bodyweight x 20
1 Plate x 15
2 Plates to failure (18 reps)

Flat DB flys:

70 x 12
100 x 10
120 x 6

Machine Incline Press superset w/ close grip Bosu Ball pushups to failure:
170 x 12 + 20 pushups
190 x 10 + 12 pushups

Very happy with how today's session went. <My weight and strength is going up but I absolutely am not trying to eat to grow; ever since I added in the YK-11, the weights just keep going up, it's absolutely nuts.

Questions, comments, all good drop em here. As always feel free to use code BRYAN15 on orders for Pure Rawz and all affiliated sites to say 15% and if I can be of assistance in any way, send me a DM!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fuckin' CRUSHED chest today.

The pumps between my final sets: http://instagr.am/p/CKh1qabD5Z8/

Incline Hammer Strength Press with 10 plates: http://instagr.am/p/CKh2i37jssZ/

Weighted Dips with 2 plates: http://instagr.am/p/CKh3SBljq4d/

Pre workout - 25 mg sildenafil, 1 scoop Nutrex Outlift, 20 mg SR9009, 0.25 Pyro administered subcutaneously

Incline DB press:

70 x 20
100 x 20
120 x 20

Hammer Strength Incline Press:
2 plates x 20
3 plates x 15
5 plates x 9 + 3 assisted

Dips:

Bodyweight x 20
1 Plate x 15
2 Plates to failure (18 reps)

Flat DB flys:

70 x 12
100 x 10
120 x 6

Machine Incline Press superset w/ close grip Bosu Ball pushups to failure:
170 x 12 + 20 pushups
190 x 10 + 12 pushups

Very happy with how today's session went.
Questions, comments, all good drop em here. As always feel free to use code BRYAN15 on orders for Pure Rawz and all affiliated sites to say 15% and if I can be of assistance in any way, send me a DM!
120x20 on incline! God damn!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking like a Monster !! (That's a Good Thing)

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't feeling it today. Poor sleep, less carbs and a ton of work stress amounted to a less than ideal pump and MM connection but we still got our **** in with heavy ass weight and got out.

270 pound cable rows: http://instagr.am/p/CKkUbFbD1bi/

Lat Pulldowns:

180 x 15
220 x 12
270 x 10 + 8 forced reps

EZ-Curl Bar Underhand Rows:

105 x 15
195 x 12
285 x 10

V-Bar pulldowns:

180 x 15
200 x 12
220 x 10

Cable Rows:

160 x 15
200 x 12
270 x 8

Cable Rope Pullovers superset w/ Dips:
50 x 15 + 15 dips
65 x 12 + 15 dips
75 x 10 + 15 dips

Going to pop some benadryl and hit 0.4 ml of the relaxation blend before bed along with 200 mg of the injectable glutathione to get a great night's rest, clean me out and hopefully help eliminate DOMS for Friday's Delts/Traps training.

Hope everyone had a killer session today! As always, feel free to use code BRYAN15 for 15% off your future orders at Pure Rawz and affiliated sites. Questions or comments, post 'em here or DM anytime, I'm always happy to help.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sometimes benadryl is your friend !

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Great log. Keep it up bro

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dragging ass all day today but managed to get it rolling for some delts and traps.

Machine Rear Delt Flys: http://instagr.am/p/CKpjosPDZzG/
Seated Lateral Raises w/ forward lean: http://instagr.am/p/CKpi44vDaw_/
Standing Barbell Overhead Press: http://instagr.am/p/CKpjTxdDnmm/

Pre workout: SR9009 20 mg administered IM, 600 mg Carnitine administered IM to left lat, 1/2 scoop Nutrex Outlift, half of a leftover Bang and 0.25 ml Pyro administered subcutaneously

Standing front DB raises supersetted w/ standing side laterals:
25 x 15 + 15
30 x 12 + 12
40 x 10 + 10

Standing DB side laterals:

40 x 15
50 x 12
60 x 10

Standing Barbell Overhead Press:
135 x 12
185 x 10
225 x 6

DB Upright Rows:

55 x 12
65 x 10
85 x 8

Machine Rear Delt Flys:
130 x 15
135 x 12
150 x 12

Seated DB Side Laterals:
35 x 12
37.5 x 12
37.5 x 15

Arnold Presses Supersetted w/ Lying DB Side Lateral Raises:
40 x 12 + 25 x 10
40 x 12 + 25 x 8
40 x 8 + 25 x 8

DB Shrugs:
85 x 15
100 x 12
100 x 12

Clocked out after that ****, then time for post workout whey isolate, egg whites and cocoa krispies!

Tomorrow I will play it by ear; if I wake up feeling like I got run over by a truck it's an off day. If I'm feeling half up to snuff, we hit quads and calves.

As always, code BRYAN15 gets you 15% off your orders at Pure Rawz and of course if I can be of assistance feel free to reach out via DM.

Hope everyone had a killer training session and has a terrific weekend!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dragging ass all day today but managed to get it rolling for some delts and traps.

Machine Rear Delt Flys: http://instagr.am/p/CKpjosPDZzG/
Seated Lateral Raises w/ forward lean: http://instagr.am/p/CKpi44vDaw_/
Standing Barbell Overhead Press: http://instagr.am/p/CKpjTxdDnmm/

Pre workout: SR9009 20 mg administered IM, 600 mg Carnitine administered IM to left lat, 1/2 scoop Nutrex Outlift, half of a leftover Bang and 0.25 ml Pyro administered subcutaneously

Standing front DB raises supersetted w/ standing side laterals:
25 x 15 + 15
30 x 12 + 12
40 x 10 + 10

Standing DB side laterals:

40 x 15
50 x 12
60 x 10

Standing Barbell Overhead Press:
135 x 12
185 x 10
225 x 6

DB Upright Rows:

55 x 12
65 x 10
85 x 8

Machine Rear Delt Flys:
130 x 15
135 x 12
150 x 12

Seated DB Side Laterals:
35 x 12
37.5 x 12
37.5 x 15

Arnold Presses Supersetted w/ Lying DB Side Lateral Raises:
40 x 12 + 25 x 10
40 x 12 + 25 x 8
40 x 8 + 25 x 8

DB Shrugs:
85 x 15
100 x 12
100 x 12

Clocked out after that ****, then time for post workout whey isolate, egg whites and cocoa krispies!

Tomorrow I will play it by ear; if I wake up feeling like I got run over by a truck it's an off day. If I'm feeling half up to snuff, we hit quads and calves.

As always, code BRYAN15 gets you 15% off your orders at Pure Rawz and of course if I can be of assistance feel free to reach out via DM.

Hope everyone had a killer training session and has a terrific weekend!
Nice workout boss! Question: you pin Pyro subcutaneous? Is that personal preference or recommended?

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
@Leakydelts have you noticed local site injection growth with the inj yk11? Ive noticed growth when I inj tricep / bicep, but mabey it's just placebo? You said yk11, and this is an inj sarms log, so forgive me if it was oral yk.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout boss! Question: you pin Pyro subcutaneous? Is that personal preference or recommended?
Subcutaneous for Pyro is recommended as it does have a localized fat loss effect. This might be the only AA product where subcutaneous administration is recommended!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Leakydelts have you noticed local site injection growth with the inj yk11? Ive noticed growth when I inj tricep / bicep, but mabey it's just placebo? You said yk11, and this is an inj sarms log, so forgive me if it was oral yk.
I can't say that I have for sure but to be fair I stick my all my gear in glutes and delts these days. I do have an upcoming experiment with a no ester blend of nandrolone, boldenone and dienolone which I would be shooting bilaterally in rear delts and biceps for the express purpose of site specific growth.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't say that I have for sure but to be fair I stick my all my gear in glutes and delts these days. I do have an upcoming experiment with a no ester blend of nandrolone, boldenone and dienolone which I would be shooting bilaterally in rear delts and biceps for the express purpose of site specific growth.
Never heard no ester Dienelone, but never bold or nand! Pretty cool

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Rest day yesterday. Put in some OT (it goes faster when you mentally calculate it as bottles of tren per hour) and then enjoyed some FOOD. No cheats this week just up the calories from clean sources for a day then back to maintenance.

Quads and calves tonight!

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good looking meal !

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I almost vomited during leg extensions, so I'd say it was a successful quads and calves workout.

My left ankle felt stiff so I went lighter than usual just to be safe since I had 4 inches of bone and a total reconstruction of the tendons and ligaments on Jan 16 2020. Usually it gets stiff on my heavy sets but it felt stiff right from the rip today so played it safe. I'm 37 now and hurt myself being "tough" plenty of times now; now I know that if it doesn't feel right, it's better to live to fight another day.

Pre workout: 20 mg SR9099 administered IM, 600 mg Carnitine administered IM, 1 scoop Outlift + 0.25 ml Pyro administered subcutaneously

Front Squats:
135 x15
185 x 12
225 x 10

Leg Press supersetted with calf raises:

3 plates x 30 + 15
5 plates x 30 + 15
7 plates x 52 (still trying to get 7 plates for 70, I *WILL* get it) - no calf raises this set

Seated plate loaded calf raises:
1 plate x 15
2 plates x 12
2 plates and a 10 x 12 - drop set 2 plates for 8 - drop set 1 plate for 10

Leg Extensions:
175 x 15
200 x 12
225 x 12

The quad pump after the leg presses was insane, it literally hurt my quads doing the seated calf press because of the pressure of the bar pad on my quads. 10/10 would do again.

Tomorrow is bi's and tri's, nice and easy on the CNS (and the ego). Should be a good time. I'll catch you guys on the next session and as always, any questions feel free to reach out, I'm always happy to help!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take some GW & add some baking soda/sodium bicarbonate tabs into your preWO cocktail next time you chase 70 reps - the Cardarine immediately improves endurance obviously, and the baking soda will buffer lactic acid buildup.

Going over a minute set, sodium bicarbonate will definitely help fight through. Canned medical grade oxygen you buy at any pharmacy like CVS is a big help for minute plus work as well. It’s getting more and more common to see in strongman shows. Just take a few deep rips before you sit down.

In case you wanted an edge

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How are using the yk 11? Pre work out?

Also, it's IM right?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I woke up today, scales up a touch. Feeling good about starting to get some size on.....then I find this thread and feel fucking tiny 😂🤣

seriously good thread through bro, great detail and interesting read through.

you look thick and massive. Really great physique. Those shoulders are insane.

interesting how the lower dosed sarms are giving you that response. Makes sense though and you’re nailing every other aspect of training and nutrition (which should be something any newbie takes from this thread, that regardless of gear, training and nutrition is absolutely key to look like this).

looking forward to staying up to date with it from now

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Whisky That is a great looking mid section, Be Proud !!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently doing a cycle using TRT test along with injectable sarms and carnitine. The goal is to eat around maintenance let the training and the drugs recomp me without using heavy doses as I have had to turn to in the past and so far I have been pretty pleased with the results.

Updated Current stack as of 1/22:
250 mg Test EW
150 mg Deca EW
20 mg YK-11 ED
20 mg RAD-140 ED
20 MG S-23 ED
30 mg SR9011 (15 mg injected 2x daily)
1 gram carnitine ED
10 mg tadalafil ED
Sildenafil pre workout when I feel like it

So far the results have been better than I expected, I'm recomping nicely with some pretty moderate doses. I'm really impressed with how much muscle separation I'm seeing with such minimal doses and the carnitine pumps are consistently outstanding.

I will post my workouts here, how I'm feeling and throw up a video from each training session so feel free to follow along and ask me anything.

If you like what I do and appreciate the information, use code BRYAN15 at Pure Rawz and affiliated sites to save 15% off, our maximum discount tier.
Thanks for the code bro.
I have been hearing of injectible sarms now i understand its not like most shots of test you can do once a week or every couple days but daily? Also how have you found them? I have only ran an LGD 10mg a day and cardarine 20MG a day oral for 10 weeks seemed to work that was priort to my TRT days.

How much of a gap would you take with this before you next cycle or blast?

you might have just given me the idea on how i will run deca the first time with a low dose like this. Would there be any benefit at all in trying to run EQ the first time like this as i know normally i hear 500mg a week MIN with some say 400 is ok is you just want a cut up and most advocating 600mg and 16 week cycles.

Also i get taking cialis everyday but what take viagra pre workout?

Oh with that low Deca i will assume you are not running caber yet? My prolactin is high and i am figuring i will need it but was hoping a very low dose like this i can get away with not using it but i know i need to keep some on hand.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the code bro.
I have been hearing of injectible sarms now i understand its not like most shots of test you can do once a week or every couple days but daily? Also how have you found them? I have only ran an LGD 10mg a day and cardarine 20MG a day oral for 10 weeks seemed to work that was priort to my TRT days.

How much of a gap would you take with this before you next cycle or blast?

you might have just given me the idea on how i will run deca the first time with a low dose like this. Would there be any benefit at all in trying to run EQ the first time like this as i know normally i hear 500mg a week MIN with some say 400 is ok is you just want a cut up and most advocating 600mg and 16 week cycles.

Also i get taking cialis everyday but what take viagra pre workout?

Oh with that low Deca i will assume you are not running caber yet? My prolactin is high and i am figuring i will need it but was hoping a very low dose like this i can get away with not using it but i know i need to keep some on hand.
Thank you for checking out my log JT, you've asked quite a bit but I'd happy to answer your questions.

Some sarms may be injected every other day or even longer between shots but personally I prefer to simply do it every day. I'm already using injectable SR9009 so I simply load up a little extra oil and inject. For small shots like this I use a half inch 28g half incher with a removable pin; I take off the 28, swap to an 18, pull what I need then swap back.

My plan is 20 weeks of aggressive dosing followed by 8 weeks of TRT + Carnitine. Rinse, repeat. I do run a comprehensive supplement protocol to try to do my blasts as safely as possible but if at any point I start to feel off I can always back down to cruise early. I've found that with the carnitine, just 200 mg of test is sufficient to maintain my size so I'm not really worried about backing off if push comes to shove.

As to the EQ question ,with all anabolics, the total MG of your cycle is what I recommend you keep track of. EQ at 300 is a solid addition to a cycle if it is part of a larger, more aggressive stack and not the star of the show so to speak.

Viagra creates a much stronger PDE5 inhibition and thus vasodilation effect than cialis but it is in and out rather quick. I don't like having mega doses of PDE5 inhibitors in my system 24/7 so I don't run high doses of cialis but a low dose for health purposes coupled with a more aggressive dose of viagra pre-training will provide the massive pump I'm looking for without giving me random boners at my office desk.

For deca and tren, I never use caber and I do not recommend anyone use it under any circumstances, ever. It was designed to combat parkinson's and is an especially harsh drug. a 300 mg dose of vitamin b6 p5p can provide the same benefit as caber and it's actually healthy for you. Please reference the following study. Pic attached for easy reference.

(PDF) The Role of Vitamin B6 in Reducing Serum Prolactin in Comparison to Cabergoline (researchgate.net)

And just look; you can get B6 P5P cheap AF on Amazon.

Any other questions, happy to help just DM or drop a comment here!

Attachments

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Today was fucking BI'S AND TRI'S and today was a good day! Added some sildenafil to the mix pre training and I got a great pump without a the facial flushing so life is good.

Machine Preacher Curls: http://instagr.am/p/CKxSIA-jTKH/
Hammer curls with 90's: http://instagr.am/p/CKxSo9HDzw4/

Pre training: 20 mg SR9009 IM, 600 mg Carnitine IM, 325 mg Glutamine, Arginine, Carnitine blend IM, 0.25 ml Pyro administered subcutaneously, 25 mg sildenafil and 1/2 scoop Nutrex Outlift

Close Grip Pulldowns:

180x15
240x12
270x12

Rope Tricep Pushdowns:
100 x 15
135 x 12
150 x 12

Alternating DB Hammer Curls:

75 x 12
90 x 8
100 x 6

Supinated DB Curls:
35 x 12
37.5 x 10
40 x 10

Single Arm Machine Tricep Pushdowns superset w/ both arms:
85 x 15 superset both arms for 8
95 x 12 superset both arms for 8
100 x 10 superset both arms for 8

Machine Preacher Curls:
140 x 15
145 x 12
155 x 9

That's it for today, by the end I couldn't bend my arms to put my sweatshirt back on so time to call it quits.

As always, feel free to use code BRYAN15 to save yourself 15% off at Pure Rawz and all of our affiliated sites.

Questions, comments, nit picks and critiques, drop 'em here! I hope everyone had a kick ass training session today and I'll catch you all next time!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Killed it bro!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jealous of those arms !!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Weighed in at 243 today so dropping this here as well - this is why I love YK-11 so much; simply calling it a "myostatin inhibitor" is really selling what it can do short

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
I know its not on your stack from what I see listed, but have you ran injectable lgd? And if so, have you experienced any lethargy with it? I've noticed it and I'm trying to figure out if it is the lgd or just another reason

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know its not on your stack from what I see listed, but have you ran injectable lgd? And if so, have you experienced any lethargy with it? I've noticed it and I'm trying to figure out if it is the lgd or just another reason
I've ran injectable LGD-4033 previously and at higher doses (25 mg+ injected) I noticed two big effects:

IMMEDIATE strength boost (like wtf how am I 15-20% stronger)
Insomnia

The insomnia led to shitty sleep which led to lethargy. My best guess for what is happening here is that it is somehow activating the CNS similar to how tren works and causes insomnia. But who really knows. I wound up ultimately lowering the dose but in retrospect, higher doses used once a week on a lagging bodypart similar to TNE might be the best way to use this stuff. Next time!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn I almost pulled the trigger on a vial during a recent Christmas sale too when I made an order.

Anything with immediate strength has my attention lol

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
OK so today was glute/hams (or as I affectionately call it, BOOTY BOOT CAMP). Tryin to be a big booty bitch here, let's go!

Pre workout: 20 mg SR9009 IM, 600 mg Carnitine IM, 1 scoop Nutrex Outlift

Seated Calf Raises (videos are out of order IDK why IG is retarded or maybe it's just me): http://instagr.am/p/CK2fcS-JydW/

Romanian Deadlifts:
135 x 15
225 x 10
315 x 7 (man I definitely had this for 12 if I used straps! Grip failed not glutes or hams)

DB Box Step Ups Superset w/ DB Lunges

35 lbs 12x + 12x
35 lbs 10x + 10x
35 lbs 10x + 10x

Seated Plate loaded Calf Raises
1 plate x 15
2 plates x 15
2 plates and a 25 x 15 Dropset 2 plates x 12 Dropset 1 plate x 12

Lying Hamstring Curls:
135 x 15
155 x 10
215 x 12

After heavy RDLs, those step ups supersetted with lunges killed me, I had to lye down between sets and stretch my lower back the pumps were so bad. Fucking brutal.

Tomorrow is CHEST DAY, gonna go chill in front of the TV and make the time actually mean something by taking turns with the massage gun with the wife. Good times will be had and we will be primed to kill it tomorrow!

Any questions I'm happy to help, DM anytime or simply drop a comment here.

As always, feel free to use code BRYAN15 on future orders on your orders with Pure Rawz and affiliated sites.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Chest day today and we had a blast! Started off strong and energetic and pumped up by set 2.

Preworkout still the same: 20 mg SR9009 IM, 600 mg Carnitine IM, 1 scoop Nutrex Outlift

120 lbs Incline DB press for 23: http://instagr.am/p/CK48-1Zjt6G/

Incline DB Press:

75 x 20
100 x 15
120 x 23

Flat DB Fly's:
80 x 12
100 x 10
120 x 7

Incline Hammer Strength Press:
2 plates for 20
3 plates for 15
5 plates for 9, dropset 4 for 9, dropset 3 for 11, dropset 2 for 9 + 5 forced reps

Dips:
Bodyweight x 18
1 plate x 15
2 plates x 12

Pec Deck:
175 x 15
195 x 11
220 x 8 + 4 forced reps

Drop sets on the Hammer Strength Incline had me seeing stars but we still managed to bang out some dips with 2 plates afterwards. All in all good session; energy is up, pumps are solid, and still pushing solid ass weight. Tomorrow is back day, let's see what kinda' damage we can do!

As always, feel free to use code BRYAN15 on future orders on your orders with Pure Rawz and affiliated sites.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest day today and we had a blast! Started off strong and energetic and pumped up by set 2.\

Preworkout still the same: 20 mg SR9009 IM, 600 mg Carnitine IM, 1 scoop Nutrex Outlift

120 lbs Incline DB press for 23: http://instagr.am/p/CK48-1Zjt6G/

Incline DB Press:

75 x 20
100 x 15
120 x 23

Flat DB Fly's:
80 x 12
100 x 10
120 x 7

Incline Hammer Strength Press:
2 plates for 20
3 plates for 15
5 plates for 9, dropset 4 for 9, dropset 3 for 11, dropset 2 for 9 + 5 forced reps

Dips:
Bodyweight x 18
1 plate x 15
2 plates x 12

Pec Deck:
175 x 15
195 x 11
220 x 8 + 4 forced reps

Drop sets on the Hammer Strength Incline had me seeing stars but we still managed to bang out some dips with 2 plates afterwards. All in all good session; energy is up, pumps are solid, and still pushing solid ass weight. Tomorrow is back day, let's see what kinda' damage we can do!

Man, you made that look easy. I’d be happy with 5 reps at that weight. Ok I’ll be real, I’d be happy to just get into position with that weight without tearing a body part.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I should add; if you're in here reading this log and thinking to yourself "Damn bro I wanna hop on that gain train too!" DM me and I will see about getting you hooked up with some Pure Rawz products for a log right here on Anabolic Minds.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Man, you made that look easy. I’d be happy with 5 reps at that weight. Ok I’ll be real, I’d be happy to just get into position with that weight without tearing a body part.
lol thank you I appreciate the kind words. I'm a big believer in posting videos; if you say you can move some weight, let's see it move, simple as that. As well, too many times I see folks only post a pic or two once a month when the stars align, they're totally carbed up and holding *just* the right amount of water, the lighting is perfect and the pump is on point.

In real life sometimes you're flat, sometimes you're watery, hell some days you're tired and stressed from work and you're just happy to get in there and move some weight around. What you see with me is what you get; I don't always look my best, I don't always DO my best, but I can guarantee you I will always GIVE my best.