Bryan's Test base + injectable sarms recomp cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do work a bullshit high powered white collar job but I do not want to say what industry because they have no idea about my double life
haha, nice bro. Actually in the same boat myself in that regard.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends on your desires, what’s in the war chest, if there’s anything you’re just itching to use or want to use up, BUT it would be neat to see what bumping all the SARMS from 20mg to 30mg/day. That’s a 50% jump and another 210mg/wk of SARMs.

Orally, I’ve used 30mg RAD in a couple stacks and it was smooth, and S23 a few times added in between 30-50mg. 30mg is always fine besides aggression, but once I hit 40mg more sides begin to present like acne & appetite suppression.

Whatever you decide to do, I expect we’ll all be following to see where it takes you!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Depends on your desires, what’s in the war chest, if there’s anything you’re just itching to use or want to use up, BUT it would be neat to see what bumping all the SARMS from 20mg to 30mg/day. That’s a 50% jump and another 210mg/wk of SARMs.

Orally, I’ve used 30mg RAD in a couple stacks and it was smooth, and S23 a few times added in between 30-50mg. 30mg is always fine besides aggression, but once I hit 40mg more sides begin to present like acne & appetite suppression.

Whatever you decide to do, I expect we’ll all be following to see where it takes you!
How long did you run the 30mg of RAD?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long did you run the 30mg of RAD?
Once in a stack for like 6 weeks, and last time just for a month as a bridge between harder orals in my stack over an 11 week meet prep.

If you are asking about exclusive single-compound SARM runs... I am past the point of that style of use - past my genetic limit, unfortunately. But if you are asking how long YOU should run RAD, I would say a minimum 4 wks, maximum 12 as my general bropinion.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Crushed Delts and Traps with a vengeance! I'm working OT all day today from 7:30 to 11:30 pm BUT we took a break to venture out into this weather for some shoulders around 4:00. Dug into the well for a few old variations and stole an exercise from a Johnny Jackson & Branch Warren training video. Here's the goods:

45 lbs plate front delt raises to failure: http://instagr.am/p/CLVNeyPjvXy/

Rear delt cables: http://instagr.am/p/CLVNFXWDr-i/

Pre workout:

SR9009 20 mg IM, 800 mg Carnitine IM, 1 scoop Outlift, 0.45 ml Pyro subcutaneous

Side Laterals:

30 lbs x 20
35 lbs x 20
40 lbs x 15
50 lbs x 12
60 lbs x 12
75 lbs x 9

Seated Hammer Strength Military Press:
1 plate for 30
2 plates and a 25 for 20
3 plates and a 25 for 31 (def shoulda used more weight - NEXT TIME)

Rear Delt Cables:
22.5 lbs x 15
32.5 lbs x 15
37.5 lbs x 12

DB Front delt raises:
40 lbs x 12
50 lbs x 10
70 lbs x 8

Cable Upright Rows:
55 lbs x 12
75 lbs x 12
115 x 14

Seated Plate Raises:
45 lbs x 20
45 lbs x 28
45 lbs x 28

Seated DB lateral raises:
30 x 12
32.5 x 10
35 x 10

Just about puked doing those seated plate raises and I'm not sure throwing another exercise afterward was a great idea *but* I do highly recommend them as a finishing move.

Thank you for reading and for the ideas guys, I'm thinking I might just up the YK and leave the rest. Or I might up the test and throw in some no ester compounds pre training for the heck of it since I have so much on hand. Decisions decisions. For now we continue to roll with what we're doing, why mess with success?

As always, you know the Pure Rawz code is BRYAN15 for 15% off, and if I can be of assistance do not hesitate to reach out, I'm here to help!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those plate raises kill me !!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like to grasp the plate around the center and push/squeeze in to really light all the pec/delt/trap tie ins on fire. Sure, I can get half as many reps, but we're trying to grow not win a 'most plate raises' contest. This is definitely a new favorite, I think I could probably handle 2 plates for reps if I hadn't done the heavy front db raises earlier as well

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well after a 14 hr OT binge yesterday I finally hit the wall and woke up to a sore throat from a cold this morning so no training today.

Current WFH "F*ck this cold up ASAP" protocol using what I have on hand is:

1,000 MG Vitamin C every 2-3 hours
Querectin 500 mg every 2-3 hours with every Vitamin C dose
Vitamin D3 20,000 IU
Elderberry Syrup ( it says serving 1 tsp Im just taking chugs here and there)
Injectable Glutathione: 200 mg 2x a day
50 grams of Glutamine in 10g chunks throughout the day

Taking the day off the injectable carnitine and sarms so no YK, S-23, RAD-140 or even SR9009 today.

I'm already starting to feel better so thinking I'll be back at it tomorrow, will keep you all posted!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well after a 14 hr OT binge yesterday I finally hit the wall and woke up to a sore throat from a cold this morning so no training today.

Current WFH "F*ck this cold up ASAP" protocol using what I have on hand is:

1,000 MG Vitamin C every 2-3 hours
Querectin 500 mg every 2-3 hours with every Vitamin C dose
Vitamin D3 20,000 IU
Elderberry Syrup ( it says serving 1 tsp Im just taking chugs here and there)
Injectable Glutathione: 200 mg 2x a day
50 grams of Glutamine in 10g chunks throughout the day

Taking the day off the injectable carnitine and sarms so no YK, S-23, RAD-140 or even SR9009 today.

I'm already starting to feel better so thinking I'll be back at it tomorrow, will keep you all posted!
That is a freaking awesome “**** you, cold!” stack! Elderberry is the jam too!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a big believer in Zinc !!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wife has a fever, I'm achy all over, my training partner is crashing here for a while and he's sick too. Starting to think this might be a flu and not a cold. On the plus side we have enough home made chicken noodle soup to feed the neighborhood:

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wife has a fever, I'm achy all over, my training partner is crashing here for a while and he's sick too. Starting to think this might be a flu and not a cold. On the plus side we have enough home made chicken noodle soup to feed the neighborhood:

View attachment 202509
That’s the ticket right there. It’s so satisfying eating chicken noodle soup when you’re sick. Feel better man!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah **** bro. Hate getting sick on a blast. Just feels like such a waste of time.

just gotta supplement the **** out of it, rest and recover to get back at it asap

hope your feeling better soon

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Well Soon !!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Had a hearty dinner and feeling better today, at least it doesn't hurt so much to swallow so that's an improvement. Hoping to be back at it shortly

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Broccoli Salad looks delish

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The rest may do you good!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh man. Late to the party but in. My first SARM cycle will be LGD with MK677 over the summer but I’ve thought about yk. Just need to read about the oral bioavailability.

dude, you push massive amounts of weight. Holy sh*t

Sidenote: I might just be weird but low intensity cardio makes me feel better faster when I have a cold or even a slight flu, might be worth popping a bunch of vitamin c and going on a little walk on the treadmill. Obviously subjective to how crappy you really feel but in my experience I can “sweat it out” some if I’m not to the point of feeling like death

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got tested and verified it's the 'rona.

Was told it's no longer communicable Wednesday so the goal for the next few days will be to get as much rest and micro dense nutrition as we can so we can be back at it by then. I have stopped injecting sarms and carnitine but maintained the test and deca this entire time. As soon as it's go time we will pick back up the IM SARMS and administer 2 grams of carnitine IM to get super saturated FAST and go from there.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just got tested and verified it's the 'rona.

Was told it's no longer communicable Wednesday so the goal for the next few days will be to get as much rest and micro dense nutrition as we can so we can be back at it by then. I have stopped injecting sarms and carnitine but maintained the test and deca this entire time. As soon as it's go time we will pick back up the IM SARMS and administer 2 grams of carnitine IM to get super saturated FAST and go from there.
ah shite that bro.

just watch out for the long covid - seems to affect athletes a bit (possibly due to deleted NAD levels. Maybe get some niacin in.....

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got over it myself..along with wife and 4 yr old daughter. Chills fever headache for few days and still no taste or smell. Get well man

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sitting on my ass blowing my nose and watching TV started to make me angry at how unproductive I was. And when I get angry, I train.

So away we go; I shot 800 mg of Carnitine, 40 mg of SR9009 and did a little home training. I have 40 pound DBs, some bands and a treadmill to work with. Wore 3 layers of clothing and a waist trainer to try to get as much blood flow and sweat going as we could.

Treadmill: 12 incline 3 mph for 28 mins

Giant sets with 40 lbs DBs:

4 of these:
DB Rows x 25
Arnold Press x 20
Upright Rows x 15
Wide Pushups x 30

2 of these:
DB Rows x 25
Standing DB OHP x 30
Alternating DB curls x 15
Wide Pushups x 25

Stopped here due to cramping. Was hacking gunk up the whole time and blowing my nose like mad; as well, the minute I started to sweat, the nose was running like a faucet. A Wednesday gym return might be a bit ambitious but I'll force myself to sleep 10+ hours every day and continue the aggressive supplement protocol to try my damndest to make it happen.

Thanks for checking out my log and for all the well wishes and suggestions. I'm definitely keen to here any other ideas you guys might have to recover faster so keep them coming.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
You gotta figure as long as you keep up the home training, you can consider it a few “deload” days to alleviate a bit of the heavy stress on your joints and make your return to the gym when you know you’re feeling ready. Good luck bro

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are taking Glutathione so NAC is unnecessary.

B3/flushing NIACIN is what gets mega-depleted in “long COVID” sufferers so you definitely want 2-300mg of that daily. This tends to be the reason why folks feel lousy for a long time if they do.

Zinc is great for any cold/coronavirus. Stack quercetin with it when you take it if you have access to some.

Vitamin C at a few grams per day is a go-to for me to kick a sickness.

I also drink 2-3 mugs of hot green tea as well for the fresh ECGCs, and the hot fluid helps move mucus through my sinuses.

Also, big doses of Glutamine, like 10g twice a day, do seem to help the recovery process. Also great for diminishing heartburn.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you get over it soon !!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the suggestions; I scooped up some zinc and niacin, I have everything else on hand.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Zinc is the miracle cure for all this that ale you !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like it !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zinc is the miracle cure for all this that ale you !!
It’s also important for hormonal signaling. It can directly boost test levels in natural/off-cycle males, but my limited understanding of it is that it’s actually basically as important for guys on gear; I have heard of guys adding in a basic mineral stack and making big strides all of a sudden.

This rat study suggests deficiency in Zinc inhibits IGF-1-influenced cell proliferation (even when exogenous GH & IGF-1 were administered!). It is a rate limiter that is necessary for new growth to occur:

IMG_4528.JPG

So get your 15mg/day, probably more if you are sick - and don’t take it on an empty stomach 🤢

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just added Zinc glycinate and niacin. Gonna try another home training session today and see how we feel.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just added Zinc glycinate and niacin. Gonna try another home training session today and see how we feel.
Take it easy just pump a little blood.............

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Started to feel ornery again today so hit the home gym. I do have a SPRI super band so we got a little creative after the initial warm up sets:

3 Giant Sets with my 40 lbs DBs:
30x DB rows
50x Standing DB Military Press
30x Wide Grip pushups
12x Superman

DB Hammer Curl Drop sets: (40 pounders while holding the bands to failure, then just the DB, then just the bands)
20x, 15x 12x
18x 12x 12x
15x 12x 12x

Alternating DB Curls superset with band curls
18x, 15x
15x, 15x
15x, 15x

Aaaaand now my biceps are completely toast. Phlegm still flowing but I'd venture to say it's less than half what it was 3 days ago when I tried training at home. Maybe if I force myself to sleep 12 hrs a night the next two nights I'll be OK to hit the gym this weekend? So now the question is; how to max out my overtime and still sleep 12 hours. I'll let you guys know if I figure that one out LOL.

Will update tomorrow with how I'm feeling!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Slept like a log. No muscle spasming or excessive cramps, just fatigue and phlegm. Soon as this phlegm slows down I'll go back to the gym as the Dr. said I could "resume normal activities" starting today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Phlegm = Ick

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Started to feel ornery again today so hit the home gym. I do have a SPRI super band so we got a little creative after the initial warm up sets:

3 Giant Sets with my 40 lbs DBs:
30x DB rows
50x Standing DB Military Press
30x Wide Grip pushups
12x Superman

DB Hammer Curl Drop sets: (40 pounders while holding the bands to failure, then just the DB, then just the bands)
20x, 15x 12x
18x 12x 12x
15x 12x 12x

Alternating DB Curls superset with band curls
18x, 15x
15x, 15x
15x, 15x

Aaaaand now my biceps are completely toast. Phlegm still flowing but I'd venture to say it's less than half what it was 3 days ago when I tried training at home. Maybe if I force myself to sleep 12 hrs a night the next two nights I'll be OK to hit the gym this weekend? So now the question is; how to max out my overtime and still sleep 12 hours. I'll let you guys know if I figure that one out LOL.

Will update tomorrow with how I'm feeling!
What do you take for sleep? Anything fancy?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
For sleep I take a small amount of an injectable blend called Relaxation blend with gaba, arginine and melatonin.
That knock you out pretty good? I have terrible insomnia

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That knock you out pretty good? I have terrible insomnia
It's strong and I do recommend it, just be careful and start low, you've never felt a gaba flush until you've injected the stuff. 0.2 ml is enough to take your breath away for 2-3 seconds, 0.5 ml is enough to give you a good scare for 4-5 seconds. I usually take 0.3 ml and then immediately hit the sack.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This covid **** is really weird. Usually when I get sick I do some high rep hoodie training and 'sweat it out' but my body is cramping during warmups right now. By my second set my muscles start cramping like I had done a couple of hundred rep sets already. Even on my treadmill, after 10 minutes my calves and my groin started to cramp up. And the congestion just won't go away. At this point I'm not sure what to do. The Dr. said I am no longer communicable so I can be out and about if desired. Unsure if it would be beneficial to go to the gym to hit 2 or 3 heavy sets just to stimulate those fast twitch fibers and GTFO or if I should just continue to play it safe and do what I can at home.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would think rest would do you the most good, but I realize how hard that can be !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you getting extra sodium and magnesium? I already know your diet is taking care of potassium, but if you are cramping those are the first two things I would be adding.

Pickles/juice before training with plenty of water. I prefer caps of mag to powder, but either will help release muscular contractions.

I would take another couple days of home activity and some treadmill walking while you continue to prioritize rest. Continuing hot showers on your sinuses and hot green tea (I like to hold the mug under my nose like a nettypot). When I do return to the gym, ephedrine is always mandatory just to pull off 75% of what I was capable of even leaving totally exhausted. But it does help. Cardarine would help as well.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Found some cable pullovers on my phone from pre 'rona: http://instagr.am/p/CLxSqD7DDda/
Since I'm no longer communicable I'm gonna go take a trip to PF for some tanning then head home for some training with my 40 pounders and see what we can do. I just shoveled a gram of magnesium glycinate down my throat and drank 6 ounces of pickle juice so if I cramp up again I'm going to be seriously irritated, will let you all know how it goes.