Brute's Encounters with EpiChaos by Apex Alchemy [LOG]

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First of all, I wanted a super dramatic title to my log of EpiChaos by Apex Alchemy, and that explains the title ;).

Here goes the story,
It all started when my application to log EpiChaos was selected by @nostrum420 .
On 6th June when @nostrum420 sent it to me.
On 8th June it reached London,UK and then
On 15th June it reached my home country India,
On 24th June it reached Trivandrum, deep south of India. So thank you @nostrum420 for all the efforts you took to send it all the way to India!!
That itself shows how the company takes of its customers! in general. And how much trust he gives to his supplements.

Now it's in a hand of hairy Indian from Trivandrum,
[this an ad to my place you may very well skip ;););):oops:]
Surrounded by majestic western ghats in the east and Arabian ocean in the west, Trivandrum is the capital of popularly called "God's own country" Kerala is a little paradise on earth with coconut trees and sandy beaches and the richest temple in the world!.

That is me there ^^^^
So if any of you guys are here for a vacation PM me :)
[the end]

Back to Epichaos:
Product Info: It is an epicatechin transdermal spray 100ml. You can read more about it here https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/epichaos.311045/
or go to their website here https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/epichaos

About me
  1. How old are you? I just turned 23 this month
  2. What are your goals? To be on maintenance/slight bulk and get as much muscle 'definition' with this product - Epichaos
  3. What is your daily caloric intake? On maintenance/slight bulk 2300-2600 calories
  4. How does your workout regime look like?
Monday
Chest : Barbell bench press 4x(9-13)
Incline Dumbell 3x(9-13)
Pec Dek 3x(9-13)
Cable Crosover 3x(9-13)
some times weighted pushups.
Triceps : Close Grip Bench Press 4x(13-15)
Lying EZbar extenstion 3x(13-15)
Single Arm Standing cable extension/Kickbacks 3x(13-15)

Tuesday
Back : Pull-ups(warm-up) 100 nos (bodyweight)
Lat Pulls 4x(9-13)
Dumbell Rows 3x(9-13)
Seated Row 3x(9-13)
Cable pullover 3x(13-15)
Arms : Standing Cable Curl 4x(13-15)
Incline DB curl 3x(13-15)
Rope hammer curl 3x(13-15)

Wednesday
OFF/ABS

Thursday
Chest/Shoulders: Military Press 4x(9-13)
Shoulder Press Machine 3x(9-13)
Incline cable fly 3x(9-13)
Lateral raise DB 3x(9-13)
Front raise BB 3x(9-13)
Triceps : Rope press down 4x(13-15)
Lying Triceps Extension 3x(13-15)
Ball Pushups to failure

Friday :
Back/Arms : Behind the back pull (lat pull machine) 4x(9-13)
Pull down with V grip 3x(9-13)
DB pullover crossbench 3x(13-15)
Incline DB curl 4x(13-15)
Concentration curl 3x(13-15)
Hammer curls DB 3x(13-15)

Saturday:
Legs: Legpress 6x(9-13)
[thats all, cannot do any other due to varicose veins :(]
ABS

5. Do you have any previous Injuries?
Yep, I did fu**ed my left shoulder during incline BB press

6. Have you taken any epicatechin products/ natty anabolics before ?
Nope, It is the first time I'm using anything like this.

7. Have(are) you taken/taking any anabolics?
Nope.

8. What other supplements will you be taking during the log?
Whey Protein
Creatine Mono (6g/day)
Pre-workout (varies day by day, I'll mention)
BCAA (sometimes, as a postworkout)
Yohimbine( with pre, will mention)

9. [any other relevant question asked will be added here]

A little word from me;
My protien source is primarily from fish I eat a lot! Some perks of living near the coast!! Chicken and eggs. I might not be able to achieve daily protien quota of 1gm/body weight in lbs but I will try to hit atleast 0.6-0.7gm/body weight in lbs.
That being said, IF THIS 'WORKS' ON ME IT IS PRETTY SURE IT WILL DO MIRACLE TO 90% OF DEMOGRAPHICS 🤓 - THE ULTIMATE TEST!

STARTING PIC AFTER A FRESH SHAVE

ENDING PIC WILL BE ADDED HERE

FULL REVIEW OF EPICHAOS BY APEX ALCHEMY 9.8/10

I won't be going in-depth into the product by itself, you guys can go tho their official site and read about.

I will be going through the shipping and handling/ customer service, The ease of applicability, The effectiveness, and finally will be giving it a score out of 10.

1. Shipping&Handling / Customer Service 10/10

As you might have read above, the packaging was really good and the real glass bottle survived 1000s of miles it traveled, They were quick enough to ship the product as soon as I gave them my address. And about the customer service part, I've read here on AM the Epichaos team sent a new bottle to a member who got a blocked pump. Which these I can conclude these guys have excellent customer support.

2. Ease of Applicability 9.5/10
The bottle comes with a "pump-spray" system which ensures the right quantity of epicatechin is applied. But the design with the push-lock mechanism took me a while to figure out initially. Apart from it, it produces a wide spray that can be well applied to the body.

3. Effectiveness 10/10
Before writing about it let me justify my very high rating, This is rating is only based on the fact that it astonished me a natty product can "works" this much.
As you might have read from my log, Immediately after my first use, my entire area turned red, warm and swollen up/tightened. This confirmed this product is no gimmick. Further using it the pumps were crazy, by crazy I mean this can be used as a standalone pump product. I did a couple of experiments and confirmed it can increase the overall pumps with some localized effects.
And I used it in maintenance, my weight was steady during the entire log and I could notice minor strength gains in my chest press and bicep curls. I added me 5cms in circumference to my arms. Overall loved the product. For more read my log.

4. Overall
The overall score of 9.8
can be given to product considering the 3 quintessential points that I look for in every supplement that I get.

[soxbsbll05 's log https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/soxbsbll05s-epichaos-log-by-apex-alchemy.311626/ ]

[doogans
's log https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/epichaos-by-apex-alchemy.311593/ ]

Last edited:
Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
[I WILL BE EDITING(ADDING) THIS POST. SO LOOK HERE FOR MY COMPLETE LOG, I will posting something interesting but relevant as a bump ]

ENCOUNTER 1 - THE UNBOXING, FIRST APPLICATION

The bottle(glass) was well bubble wrapped and filled with thermocoal pieces, so it survived the long arduous journey from US to India. Kudos to Shipping dpt ApexAlchemey.

So did my monday workout in the morning^^^.
Took this preworkout [see attached image] + 5mg yohimbine hcl
Creatine 6mg with morning/breakfast

FIRST APPLICATION - NIGHT TIME
Application area - CHEST

I applied 10 pumps to my chest area, I immediately felt warm (in the chest area) and turned super red [SEE ATTACHED IMAGE]. I felt "blown up" for less than a minute, after which all the redness was gone and now feels normal(usual).
Smell - I'd say it is a neutral smell, It reminds me of a local plant-based (ayurvedic) disinfectant available here in Kerala

ENCOUNTER 2 - DAY 2

Today is my back and biceps day (refer to my workout^^^)
APPLICATION 2.1 - 30 MINUTES BEFORE WORKOUT
I sprayed 6 pumps to each biceps before workout and massaged it well. The experience was the same as before, but not as intense. Biceps didn't turn red (which explains my chest turned red because it was freshly shaved and open follicles made rapid action!) there was slight warm, followed by coolness. And it did felt swollen/blown up just like my chest.

AT GYM I get pumps pretty easily, but I did go little heavy stim today and the pumps were really good. [see attached file , consider 40% more pumps during the workout and my phone is a potato phone ]

APPLICATION 2.2 IMMEDIATELY AFTER WORKOUT
I followed the same regimen after the workout; 6 pumps and the experience was exactly the same, but this time more vasodilation (I'm assuming- I felt like my skin is becoming thinner)

Another thing I felt was there is a stark increase in hunger, I was super hungry today, at least 30% more than previous days.

[i did measure my biceps circumference today- 35cm; this will serve as a pointer]

Supplements which I took
Whey Protien 48gm
Preworkout BSL DUSTX+Yohimbine HCL 7mg
Ashwagandha Root Extract (NOT KSM66)
Arjuna Bark Extract

ENCOUNTER 3 - DAY 3

APPLICATION 3.1 AFTER EARLY MORNING SHOWER

Today, Wednesday is my OFF day. But I applied 10 pumps to my lower chest and midsection and massaged it. I wanted to know what happens if I apply to midsection (the company says" apply to the upper body- chest clavicles & shoulder..) . Needless to say, I was sceptical that I will work as compared to the chest because I was holding quite a bit fat in there, but to my surprise, the experience/effect was exactly like the previous day(chest app)

APPLICATION 3.2 AFTER MY LIGHT ABS WORKOUT - EVENING
I applied 10 pumps as stated to my clavicles/shoulder - tomorrow shoulders day. And I really liked the application as "preworkout" , so tomorrow morning I will be applying at the same spot.

Supplements- Whey-Creatine-Ashwagandha-Arjuna

ENCOUNTER 4 - DAY 4

APPLICATION 4.1 PRE-WORKOUT

Today I did my shoulder workout, and I DIDN'T take any pre-workout, and I felt exactly like previous application. Shoulders felt swollen up, rounder. My body weight is maintained rock steady like I wanted. There is a marginal increase in strength at the gym, I could lift more without the aid of preworkouts !-heavy stim. [DIDN'T GET TIME TO DO TRICEPS SO TOMMOROW]

APPLICATION 4.2 AFTER MY WORKOUT
I applied the same area, there is nothing peculiar to note, felt exactly the same.. I'm loving the swollen feeling with vasodilation!!

ENCOUNTER 5 - DAY 5

APPLICATION 5.1 - PREWORKOUT ON ARMS
[I DID BOTH ARMS AND TRICEPS AS OPPOSED TO MY ROUTINE]

I applied 6 pumps in each arm (3 on biceps and 3 on triceps) before the workout (30min prior). Didn't take any pre-workout, the pumps were INSANE [I'll attach an image but my phone is crap anyways!!] ,
Normally I don't get veins piping up in the triceps, but this time it did!
That means pumps were intense.
Totally didn't expect this much pump. I'll most probably cut back on stim pres because That was the level of pumps, It is difficult to express in words- that was the level.

APPLICATION 5.2 - AFTER WORKOUT
As usual, love the swollen up feeling. I'll stick on to after and before workout application because I feel it is optimum because there is a lot of blood rush during this period, do it will be more effective.

SUPPLEMENTS
CREATINE MONO 5gm
ASHWAGANDHA
ARJUNA BARK EXTRACT
FISH OIL

ENCOUNTER 6 - DAY 6

APPLICATION 6.1 PREWORKOUT
I applied 10 sprays all through my clavicles and shoulders area, despite I tried legs. The feeling was exactly the same, The swollen up effect - which I'm loving..
I love how this product absorbs to my body, I literally can feel how it penetrate my skin, like little subtle burn.

APPLICATION 6.2 AFTER WORKOUT

I applied in the same area, but I could see the veins which I never saw in my life through my shoulder caps to my chest!! I wish I had a better cam 😔 and took a photo.
So far I'm impressed by the product, because I never expected to 'work' this effective with spontaneous vascularity.

SUPPLEMENTS- WHEY+CREATINE+ASHWAGANDHQ+ARJUNA

ENCOUNTER 7 - DAY 7 A FULL WEEK INTO THE PRODUCT

Finally I've running this product for a week, I'm left with almost 1/4 of the product(??) so I'm it will be left for a good 3-4 weeks. Which is good =>price effective.
Two things which I noticed are:
  1. Increased Vascularity
  2. Increased Hunger
And ofcourse there is that "swollen-up feeling" after application, which i greatly enjoy btw!.

APPLICATION 7.1 AFTER MORNING SHOWER
Today, Sunday is off day I did some push-ups and crunches. I had my morning shower and applied the product, 10 pumps to my clavicular chest area& shoulders. The same swollen up feeling.

APPLICATION 7.2 IN THE EVENING AFTER SHOWER
I applied 5 pumps to each of the biceps. The same feeling - swollen up. With some of my biceps veins getting dilated.

Supplements- WHEY PROTIEN+FISH OIL+ASHWAGANDHA+ARJUNA

ENCOUNTER 8 - DAY 8

APPLICATION 8.1 PREWORKOUT

Applied 10 sprays in the clavicular chest region, the feeling is as usual swollen up feeling. Feels like my chest is becoming harder and harder.

APPLICATION 8.2 POSTWORKOUT
Application in the same area, the clavicular chest area. The same feeling as before. No changer in effects/side effects till now.

ENCOUNTER 9 - DAY 9
I wasn't able to hit gym (being Tuesday) , so rest day today. But applied 10 pumps to chest area and shoulders after morning shower.
To my biceps and triceps after evening shower.

ENCOUNTER 10 - DAY 10
Did my Tuesday workout^^^^

APPLICATION 10.1 PREWORKOUT
Preworkout - same feeling- nothing to report. Application area - biceps

APPLICATION 10.2 POST WORKOUT
The same swollen up feeling. It almost feels like it sustains the bicep pump.

ENCOUNTER 11 - DAY 11
Did my shoulder workout.^^^

APPLICATION 11.1 PREWORKOUT
Applied 10 pumps to shoulder caps- clavicular area.
Same feeling.

APPLICATION 11.2 POST WORKOUT
To same area, the same swollen up-sustained pump feeling.

\* Wasn't able to do Friday workout, but did my Friday workout along with Saturday \*

ENCOUNTER 12 - DAY 12

APPLICATION 12.1 - PREWORKOUT

Applied to my biceps and triceps, pre. Same feeling- increased pumps.

APPLICATION 12.1 POST WORKOUT

That sustained pump feeling.

ENCOUNTER 13 - DAY 13

APPLICATION 13.1 PREWORKOUT

I applied 15 pumps (5 to upper chest & 5 to triceps (each))
Preworkout-Postworkout combination is doing great!. Really enjoying the pumps and the swollen effect in the gym .
Love the sustained pump effect post workout. Did my usual morning workout, No workout but there was no lethargy. I skipped out all the pres (almost !) for this log because that much pumps this thing is giving me.
There is an increase in strength diet being the same, so is the workout regime. But the immediate thing I notice is VASCULARITY for sure !.

APPLICATION 13.2 POSTWORKOUT
After a shower, I applied 15 pumps (5 to upper chest & 5 to triceps (each)) love the sustained pump effect.

Supplements -> Yohimbine HCL (7.5mg)+BCAA Resurgance(post)+Aswagandha+Fish Oil+ Arjuna Extract

Attachments

Last edited:
Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ENCOUNTER 14 - DAY 14
Its been 2 weeks
on the product, no side effects/reactions or anything. Great vascularity even on those days I train 6-8hrs fasted. A minor increase in muscle definition (in upper chest) when flexing.
Still have a 60% of product left => I can run this for 4 weeks lavishly, considering that I'm using 10 pumps twice a day.
Great value for money !

APPLICATION 14.1 PREWORKOUT
I did my workout, check tuesday split^^^ in the evening. I applied 5 pumps to each biceps. With all those carbs from my lunch, the pumps were even crazy.
I could see an increase in strength, That might be because of the timing but I'll be overloading on next day to confirm.

APPLICATION 14.2 POST WORKOUT
Applied in the same area- same quantity after a fresh shower. I could see all the veins coming alive, which I'd like to call "sustained pump effect"

Supplements-> NONE

ENCOUNTER 15 - DAY 15 NO GYM DAY

Wednesday being my no gym day, I applied 5 pumps to my each shoulder (tomorrow I'll be doing shoulders)
the same feeling noting specific to note.
Tomorrow I'll be applying the same quantity in the same are and hitting my shoulders.

ENCOUNTER 16 - DAY 16

APPLICATION 16.1 PRE WORKOUT

I did my Thursday workout. But I did make a small change to my exercise I changed
BB Military press -> Seated OHP DB
BB Front Raises -> Up Right Row
Because of my shoulder injury is bothering me ;(

This will be continued throughout the log henceforth.
That being disclosed, I applied 6 pumps to each of my shoulders. The immediate thing which I noticed was the vascularity. One thing is to be noted is although it is a topical spray, The effect is not at all localized. I'm getting day by day vascular in my arm, especially in my triceps are which I rarely am.

APPLICATION 16.2 POST WORKOUT
Same area, same quantity. Noting specific to say as usual.

Supplements-> Psychotic Gold+Creatine mono+whey+bcca

ENCOUNTER 17 - DAY 17

APPLICATION 17.1 PRE WORKOUT
I applied 6 pumps [3 to biceps and 3 triceps] to each arm. I did arms as opposed to my usual friday work. As told, I did overload 2.5kg plates, and lord!! the strength did increase! I could easily grind out a couple more reps. And don't get me started on the pumps part.

APPLICATION 17.2 POSTWORKOUT
That tight swollen up- sustained pump effect.

ENCOUNTER 18 - DAY

APPLICATION 18.1 MORNING

I applied 10 pumps to my chest and shoulders area after my morning shower. Today being Friday^^^ I don't follow the usual PRE-POST regime. I do morning and evening, the same applies to non-training days.
The feeling is the same swollen up effect.

APPLICATION 18.2 EVENING
I applied 10 sprays to my triceps and shoulders; the same feeling.

ENCOUNTER 19 - DAY 19 REST DAY

APPLICATION 19.1 MORNING

I applied 10 pumps to my shoulder and Clavicle area. I did see my little shoulder vein more pronounced!
Nothing more to report.

APPLICATION 19.2 EVENING
Same quantity and same area after an evening shower the same feeling.
Tomorrow I'll be hitting chest I'm expecting crazy pumps in the gym.

ENCOUNTER 20 - DAY 20

APPLICATION 20.1 - PREWORKOUT
Monday- Chest&Triceps did my usual workout^^^ . I applied 10 sprays to my upper chest. The swollen up effect feels decreasing or I'm not able to differentiate it as its been a routine now. But there is no decrease in pumps!!
I can see more 'thickness' in chest while flexing in the mirror.

APPLICATION 20.2 POSTWORKOUT
I applied 10 sprays to my chest-clavicles area and 3 sprays each to my triceps area. As I've mentioned above, I didn't feel much rather than, a coolness after a few seconds of application.

ENCOUNTER 21 - DAY 21

APPLICATION 21.1 - PRE WORKOUT MORNING

I applied 5 sprays to each of my biceps, did my Tuesday workout^^^ The feeling was exactly same as yesterday. Pretty solid pumps. I see an increase in the size of my biceps vein-popping. For some reason I couldn't overload on my biceps , I gotta give a sperate arm day and checking strength again.

APPLICATION 21.2 POST WORKOUT EVENING
I followed the same protocol after the workout.

Supplements used > Caffine 440mg+Intracell7+Xtend Whey Isolate+Ashwagandha+Fish Oil

ENCOUNTER 22 - DAY 22
Wednesday- off day but did apply 10 sprays in the morning and evening in the clavicular chest area.

ENCOUNTER 23 - DAY 23

APPLICATION 23.1 PRE WORKOUT
Thursday workout^^^ applied 5 sprays to each of my shoulders and massaged it thoroughly, not like I earlier used to, So I finally got the swollen-up effect that I got when started using it.
Therefore it can be summed up that the swollen- up effect is directly proportional to the amount of massage done, So boys and gals take your time to massage well.

APPLICATION 24.2 POST WORKOUT
Same area, Same quantity & more massage. - Precise as possible.

ENCOUNTER 24 - DAY 24

APPLICATION 24.1 PRE WORKOUT

Applied 10 sprays to my each biceps and massaged really well, the same swollen up feeling & crazy levels of pumps in the gym.

APPLICATION 24.2 POST WORKOUT
The same amount and same area & plenty more massage, Resulting in same swollen-up feeling and sustained pumps!

ENCOUNTER 25 - DAY 25

APPLICATION 25.1 PRE WORKOUT
Applied 5 sprays to my each of the biceps, the swollen up as usual. I massaged really well and I urge anyone who use it to take some time to massage really well for maximum effectiveness.

APPLICATION 25.2 EVENING
Applied 10 sprays to my lower chest area and massaged it really. Noting specific to mention.

ENCOUNTER 26 - DAY 26

APPLICATION 26.1 Morning - Only one application, but the dosage is the same

Sunday^^^ is my off day, so I applied 5 pumps to each of my biceps and 10 pumps to chest- clavicular area.
I really took time to massage, Rubbed in circles of clockwise and anticlockwise. Same old feeling which I love with the sustained pump effect with slight vasodilation without even flexing muscle!

ENCOUNTER 27 - DAY 27 - LIL EXPERIMENT

APPLICATION 27.1 PREWORKOUT

Monday^^^ I generally apply to my chest and triceps area, but today I did an experiment to see if Epichaos directly have any influence on pumps,
So I applied 5 sprays to each of my biceps rather than the chest, boy the pumps were crazy !! considering that I didn't exercise my tripes.

APPLICATION 27.2 POST WORKOUT
10 sprays to my chest, massaged it really well. The swollen up/sustained pump feeling. [usual thing]

ENCOUNTER 28 - DAY 28 - CONTINUED EXPERIMENTATION

APPLICATION 28.1 PREWORKOUT
Applied 5 sprays to my right biceps, massaged it really really well. As you might have guessed the same swollen up feeling. And did my tuesday^^^ workout. Will the swole purpose of checking whether it will give me more pumps than left. Well, the pumps weren't super distinctive, but the size of veins in my left arm was maybe 10% bigger than left again not super significant. Before reinforcing the fact It has an overall effect rather than a localized effect, I'll be applying on left.

APPLICATION 28.2 POSTWORKOUT
I applied 5 sprays to each of my biceps the same swollen up feeling.

ENCOUNTER 29 - DAY 29
Normally an off day but I did legpress.

APPLICATION 29.1 PREWORKOUT
I applied 5 pumps to each of my shoulders and massaged it really well. The same swollen up feeling.

APPLICATION 29.2 POST WORKOUT
Same protocol, the same feeling.

Last edited:
Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ENCOUNTER 30 - 30 DAYS!! A month on this product!!

APPLICATION 30.1 PREWORKOUT

I did my Thursday workout^^^ did the previous day's protocol. I did see some veins on my shoulders on workout, that elusive vein from my shoulders to chest!! Super stocked!

APPLICATION 30.1 POSTWORKOUT
Same protocol, the same feeling.

ENCOUNTER 31 - DAY 31 THE EXPERIMENTATION CONTINUES.......

APPLICATION 31.1 PREWORKOUT

Applied 5 sprays to my left biceps, had that skin lightening and swollen up feeling. I noticed the same thing, the pumps weren't significantly different => better absorption into blood stream?? but the size if veins were little bigger/ more pronounced in my left biceps.

APPLICATION 31.2 POSTWORKOUT
5 sprays to each of my biceps and massaged it really well. Both of them had that swollen up feeling in the same manner. No difference between left and right.

ENCOUNTER 32 - DAY 32

APPLICATION 32.1 PREWORKOUT

Applied 10 sprays to my chest clavicular area, massaged it really well because the effects are becoming less and less noticeable as its been a routine to me.

APPLICATION 32.2 POSTWORKOUT
Applied 10 sprays to my biceps and triceps area (5 each arm - equally distributed) same old feeling will through massage.

ENCOUNTER 33 - DAY 33 - OFF DAY
Sunday being off day I applied 20 sprays - 10 t my upper chest area and 10 equally distributed among both of my arms and massaged really well after a moring shower.

ENCOUNTER 34 - DAY 34

APPLICATION 34.1 PREWORKOUT

I applied 10 sprays to my middle chest area and massaged it really well, I did try to overload on my bench press and yes there is a slight increase in strength.

APPLICATION 34.2 POSTWORKOUT
Followed the same protocol in the same area, the same old swollen up feeling.

ENCOUNTER 35 - DAY 35

APPLICATION 35.1 PRE WORKOUT

Did my Tuesday workout, Applied 10 sprays to my biceps region. If you have read my previous days you know what to expect.

APPLICATION 35.2 POST WORKOUT
Applied 10 sprays back to the same area, that sustained pump effect.

ENCOUNTER 36 -DAY 36 REST DAY
Applied 10 spray to my chest, and 10 sprays to my upper abdomen area after the morning shower. It was kind of busy day so I applied only once a day but the volume is constant, I felt a little tightening effect in my abdomen area.

ENCOUNTER 36 - DAY 36

APPLICATION 36.1 PRE WORKOUT

Applied 5 pumps to each shoulder, Again I saw my elusive shoulder vein popping up! Just enjoying the pumps.

APPLICATION 36.2 POST WORKOUT
Application 5 pumps to the same area, that sustained pump effect. Always as usual, and if you are following me you- with plenty of massages.

ENCOUNTER 37 - DAY 37

APPLICATION 37.1 PRE WORKOUT

Applied my usual biceps regime of 10 pumps- 5 to each biceps. There is a minor increase in strength (no pre workouts taken), with usual crazy vascularity.

APPLICATION 37.2 POSTWORKOUT
Same area the same quantity, that sustained pump effect- I'll measuring my biceps size after the log.

ENCOUNTER 38 - DAY 38

APPLICATION 38.1 PRE WORKOUT

Applied 10 pumps to my chest- clavicular area, did my usual monday workout^^. Noting to note other than usual swollen up effect and increased vascularity.

APPLICATION 38.2 POST WORKOUT
Same area, the same effects. Nothing specific to note.

ENCOUNTER 39 - DAY 39

APPLICATION 39.1 POTWOROUT

Applied 5 pumps to my each biceps, the pumps where crazy, I could see an increased definition to overall biceps apart from the usual crazy pumps.

APPLICATION 39.2 PRE WORKOUT
Applied 5 pumps to my each biceps after the workout, massaged it really well - the usual swollen up effect that I love.

ENCOUNTER 40 - DAY 40 THE REST DAY
Applied 20 sprays in the morning to my entire upper body area. massaged it really well.

ENCOUNTER 41 - DAY 41

APPLICATION 41.1 PREWORKOUT
Did my Thursday workout, applied 10 sprays to my clavicular-shoulder area. Since the product has a long routine to me I didn't notice anything much, So I did some long massage sessions to get swollen up effect.

APPLICATION 41.2 POSTWORKOUT

Applied same quality to the same area, but still was 4-5 pumps left in the container so i sprayed it too and emptied the bottle. And long smooth massage.

With that END OF LOG. It's been good. [full review in the original post]

Last edited:
Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Some perks of here, I never have to buy tuna in a can, always direct from fisherman themselves :p:p:p
Did stock up some tuna !!

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Old School, these are all pretty much all equipment `that I use ^^^^
TODAY'S LOG UPDATED SEE THE SECOND POST OF THIS THREAD/ENCOUNTER 2 @nostrum420
And I'm gonna invite @jtmass

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't get the invite though you tagged me. I am in.

I would have done a recomp or a cut with this product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I'll get in on this log!

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Read ENCOUNTER 5 in second post of this thread. My camera is crap. But the pumps were INSANE!! I might throw out all my stim pres for this log!! Because that was the pumps which I got without all the vaso constricting DMHA and all.

Those pumps were not even there in my wildest dreams.!! No exaggeration .

Last edited:
Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Log updated DAY6. Look for 2nd post in this thread.
Totally surprised by seeing a vein, that I never saw in my life !!

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Log updated DAY7. Look for 2nd post in this thread.
I'm into a full week with the product :
Two things I noticed are
  1. Increased Vascularity
  2. Increased Hunger

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Log updated DAY7. Look for 2nd post in this thread.
I'm into a full week with the product :
Two things I noticed are
  1. Increased Vascularity
  2. Increased Hunger
That's always a plus if your goal to gain:)

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great log so far. I've noticed insane vascularity on lots of Apex products, that's a huge plus for me as I have never been very vascular. Will continue to follow along, and keep up the good work.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why the Y-HCL?
Just got that, when I got a PayPal offer. Essentially grabbed it for free.
And I like the feeling with it. Combined with humidity I'm sweating more than any pig 😂

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got that, when I got a PayPal offer. Essentially grabbed it for free.
And I like the feeling with it. Combined with humidity I'm sweating more than any pig 😂
Okay. But when you’re on a caloric surplus, not needed. Though it’s free, use it when you actually need it for a cut. I like the felling too. My ears turn red because of the heat it produces in the body.

Great log so far.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I didn't know there was a limit of 1000 words per post :( . So I've exhausted my second post's space.
Luckily I've reserved a second space too.
That being said, I've updated and will be continuing on the third post of this thread (untill..)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
read about my lil experiment on day 27.
So, you're getting some localized effects if you apply to a muscle group you're about to train.

But is it the local application or the training? It might be worthwhile to apply it to your left bicep and train both arms and then see if the left has a better pump than the right.

I suspect the effects are more systemic but it could be an interesting follow up experiment.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
But is it the local application or the training? It might be worthwhile to apply it to your left bicep and train both arms and then see if the left has a better pump than the right.
Will be doing that on the next day

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
did an experiment again - read last 28 & 31 day's log^^^

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did an experiment again - read last 28 & 31 day's log^^^
So it looks like you maybe a slight localized effect but overall the effect is more systemic.

Thank you for posting about this.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
log will be over today with day 41 log to be updated.
Full review be posted here and on youtube this weekend.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
log will be over today with day 41 log to be updated.
Full review be posted here and on youtube this weekend.
Awesome! In for final full review!

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
FULL REVIEW OF EPICHAOS BY APEX ALCHEMY 9.8/10

I won't be going in-depth into the product by itself, you guys can go tho their official site and read about.

I will be going through the shipping and handling/ customer service, The ease of applicability, The effectiveness, and finally will be giving it a score out of 10.

1. Shipping&Handling / Customer Service 10/10

As you might have read above, the packaging was really good and the real glass bottle survived 1000s of miles it traveled, They were quick enough to ship the product as soon as I gave them my address. And about the customer service part, I've read here on AM the Epichaos team sent a new bottle to a member who got a blocked pump. Which these I can conclude these guys have excellent customer support.

2. Ease of Applicability 9.5/10
The bottle comes with a "pump-spray" system which ensures the right quantity of epicatechin is applied. But the design with the push-lock mechanism took me a while to figure out initially. Apart from it, it produces a wide spray that can be well applied to the body.

3. Effectiveness 10/10
Before writing about it let me justify my very high rating, This is rating is only based on the fact that it astonished me a natty product can "works" this much.
As you might have read from my log, Immediately after my first use, my entire area turned red, warm and swollen up/tightened. This confirmed this product is no gimmick. Further using it the pumps were crazy, by crazy I mean this can be used as a standalone pump product. I did a couple of experiments and confirmed it can increase the overall pumps with some localized effects.
And I used it in maintenance, my weight was steady during the entire log and I could notice minor strength gains in my chest press and bicep curls. I added me 5cms in circumference to my arms. Overall loved the product. For more read my log.

4. Overall
The overall score of 9.8
can be given to product considering the 3 quintessential points that I look for in every supplement that I get.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 2