nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/epichaos

Epichaos contains Epicatechin; a potent antioxidant which occurs naturally in many foods, such as cocoa and tea.
Epicatechin naturally promotes a more fit and athletic appearance by limiting the effects of "Myostatin;" a substance produced naturally in the body that can decrease muscle tone. Myostatin levels increase as we age, leading to a 'softer' appearance. Conversely, Follistatin is protein produced naturally by the human body and is at higher levels when we're younger. Epicatechin enhances the toning effects of your body's natural follistatin helping to promote a more fit and healthy appearance. True to form, our Epicatechin is 98% pure, not a watered down extract or blend.*

PRODUCT INGREDIENTS
Isopropyl Alcohol, Miglyol 810, Miglyol 812, Polysorbate 80, Epicatechin, Aloe Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Essential Oils of: Eucalyptus Leaf, Orange Peel and Peppermint Leaf, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbic Acid.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Suggested application is 5-10 sprays to the upper body 1-2 times per day. Best if used on clean, dry skin with minimal hair. Ideal application sites include chest, clavicle, shoulders and upper arms. Apex Alchemy’s unique formulation incorporates self-occluding technology to create a protective barrier over the application zone in order to prevent product rub-off. Please speak with a physician before using any of our products or cosmetics. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

WARNING: This product may contain chemicals knows to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you still have the EPI and Laxo combo? How much EPI per 5 pump?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will you still have the EPI and Laxo combo? How much EPI per 5 pump?
The combo will still be available as "Epoch"

Epichaos contains 50mg/ml (5 sprays = 1ml) Epicatechin.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
What does the epichaos smell like? I see it has orange peel

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What does the epichaos smell like? I see it has orange peel
The orange scent isn't super strong IMO. Along with the mint and eucalyptus, I was going for a "clean" / "fresh" scent. Not overly musky and not too sweet smelling. Everyone has different preferences but overwhelmingly I get positive reviews on my scenting.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great. I am going to give this and epoch a shot.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds great. I am going to give this and epoch a shot.
All the scents I've personally grown to love. Some kinda icy hotish, opens up my stuffy nose when I apply it. Don't forget to use my code GRZB10, it will get you 10% off. Let us know if you need anything!

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Do you massage the product on to the skin or just spray and allow it to absorb in?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Attention please:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you massage the product on to the skin or just spray and allow it to absorb in?
I personally apply and let it set for a few mins.. then I rub in anything that hasn't already absorbed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday reminder bump!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LAST CALL !! get it or regret it !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like how it sprays on in a mist. Smell is a bit strong at first, then I get used to it. Not sure if it is dissipating.

So far:

- Cool Bottle & Sprayer (Very reusable too I'm sure!)
- Smell is a bit strong, not bad, I like it.
- Application is easy
- This deal is too good to pass up BOGO
- Shipping was fast

Epi is amazing to help recomp.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel the same about the scent.. but my wife fricken LOVES it … so meh I can deal.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel the same about the scent.. but my wife fricken LOVES it … so meh I can deal.
I don't mean to sound critical or overly critical. I kind of like it, and I do think it dissipates from the initial atomization to application.. I like how it feels on my lower back. So, not a negative.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to sound critical or overly critical. I kind of like it, and I do think it dissipates from the initial atomization to application.. I like how it feels on my lower back. So, not a negative.
too me it smells medicine-ee like im smathered in bengay or something. the effects certainly outweigh any negative I can find. and im a critical mothaf4k4

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
too me it smells medicine-ee like im smathered in bengay or something. the effects certainly outweigh any negative I can find. and im a critical mothaf4k4
Any discounts on this right now? What’s your personal code? Need some Epicatechin.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just missed missed the sale on this one! Unfortunately Apex doesn't use rep codes so I cant help you there either.
Still though, even at retail price this is a great value!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Attention all: this is back on sale just in time for pay day!~ get u sum of dat!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Attention everyone!! you can still get in on this deal.. its not going to last much longer. I say its a Capital idea~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh if you are going to jump on this I wanted to reiterate that you need to put the number of bottle you are expecting to get in the cart... meaning.. if you want a single buy one get one.. you would place two of that item in your cart. if you want 2 you would add 4 total to your cart..... and so on.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh if you are going to jump on this I wanted to reiterate that you need to put the number of bottle you are expecting to get in the cart... meaning.. if you want a single buy one get one.. you would place two of that item in your cart. if you want 2 you would add 4 total to your cart..... and so on.
This ^

It really helps keep our inventory accurate and our shipping fees affordable if you guys add the correct number to the cart.

I know you guys love BOGOs and affordable shipping so please help us to help you.