Soxbsbll05's EpiChaos Log by Apex Alchemy

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First, I'd like to thank @nostrum420 for choosing me to test out his new Epicatechin TD, EpiChaos!

This is quite exciting for me because I have never tried any sort of TD supplement before and am curious to see how I respond. I have used multiple different Epicatechin oral supplements over the past couple years (OL Ep1logue, BLR FD, CEL Epi, Ghost Size) and while I do believe I am a responder to Epi, I would like to see how much more I can possibly get out of a TD.

I will begin with applying 10-12 sprays per day after my post-workout shower. I MAY up the dosage to 15-20 sprays/day in two dosages depending on how things go.

Here are a few stats regarding myself, my nutrition, and my current training:

Myself
29 years old
5'10, 170.8 lbs (I weigh myself every AM)
Body fat somewhere in the 12-15% range

Nutrition
45% carbs
30-35% Protein
20-25% Fats
2200-2400 calories/day

Those are my current macros with my current calorific intake. This has seemed to be working for me the past 3 months while slowly cutting. I have lost 14lbs in this time since I ended my bulk. I have not hit a plateau with this yet but I will drop some carbs, if necessary, over the next month to complete my cut.

Training
I train 5 days a week with a push/pull bro split. This continues working for me during my cut and I have no issues with this plan. In fact, while losing 14lbs, I have lost minimal strength in my compound lifts and have lost no strength in my accessory lifts. My current training schedule is:

Sun: Off Day
Mon: Push (Chest, Shoulders, Tri's)
Tue: Pull (Back, Bi's)
Wed: Off Day
Thurs: Push (Chest, Shoulder, Tri's)
Fri: Legs
Sat: Pull (Back, Bi's)

My daily intake if supplements is as followed:
- Multi-vitamin
- Fish oil
- C&P Predator (1 cap with preworkout meal and 1-2 caps as necessary when consuming large amounts of carbs)
- WG Nutrition Thermo-Vol (This will be discontinued once I run out)
- Various DMHA and non-DMHA preworkouts
- Xtend Elite, 5g creatine mono, 25g Karbolyn (Intra)
- Whey protein as needed

GOALS:
I hope to achieve greater fat loss over the next month while continuing to maintain strength. Hey, maybe the EpiChaos will help bring some additional strength ;). Hopefully by mid/end of July I will be sitting pretty between 160-165lbs ready for my next bulk. I am already pretty vascular so any additional vascularity that this product may bring is certainly welcomed.

Thanks again and I look forward to testing EpiChaos out!

**Starting and Ending pictures will be added as well**

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 1:

I do not train on Sundays but I wanted to begin using the product just to see how it is applied and how it works with the drying. After I got out of the shower, I applied 10 sprays to my shoulders/clavicle/collarbone area. I noticed right away there was sort of a "greasy-ness" to the liquid but I rubbed it in right away with no issues. The shine lasted for a few minutes afterwards but quickly disappeared. In regards to smell, nice job! The addition of the essential oils is a nice touch and my girlfriend was even wondering why I smelled so good! 😂

Like I said in my original post, I will continue with this dosage and timing unless something changes in my schedule or if i decide to up the dosage. I do have to dress in business gear for work every morning so i do not want to risk ruining those clothes after applying the EpiChaos but it does seem like it should not be an issue if it came down to it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet I'll get in on this!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 170.2lbs

I expected my weight to drop a little already due to me eating some fried chicken wings this past weekend! So I am happy to see it drop back to almost under 170.

Pre: Black Magic BZRK w/ 1 cap of vaso6
Intra: Xtend elite, 5g creatine mono, 25g Karbolyn

Monday (Push)
Barbell bench press
135(lbs) x 16
185 x 10
205 x 8
225 x 4
205 x 8

*Superset*
One arm cable tricep pushdowns
27.5 x 12
30 x 10 (3 sets)
32.5 x 6
One arm cable lateral raises
10 x 10
12.5 x 10 (3 sets)
15 x 8

*Superset*
Cable skullcrushers
50 x 10
60 x 10
65 x 8
60 x 8
Dumbbell front raises
20 x 12
25 x 10 (3 sets)

Machine fly
145 x 10
160 x 10
165 x 8
175 x 6

*Superset*
One arm shoulder press
60 x 8
70 x 8
75 x 6
75 x 6
Tricep dips
170 x 12
190 x 10
200 x 6
200 x 6

I was pretty happy with my workout. Like in my original post, I continue to make progress despite being 500 calories in a deficit. Vascularity is up and the BZRK/vaso 6 combo always leaves my shoulders looking nice and wide!

After completing my workout I came home and jumped into the shower. Once compete, I sprayed 10 sprays of the EpiChaos and rubbed it directly into my shoulders/clavicle area. Application is easy and I have no issues with putting a shirt on about 10 minutes after application.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 3

Weight: 169.4 lbs

Weight is now back to baseline after my crap eating this past weekend so I am happy about that. I am beginning to notice some more leaning in my stomach and sides which are usually the spots I have the hardest with removing. I haven't weighed this low since college!

Pre: Dymatize Pre x/ 1.5 scoops EVL Pump Mode

Tuesday (Pull)
Meadows Rows
90(lbs) x 12
100 x 8
115 x 6
125 x 5
115 x 6

Seated Hammer Curls
30 x 16
40 x 12 (2 sets)
45 x 8

*Superset*
Rope Face Pulls
50 x 12
60 x 10
65 x 8
65 x 6 (2 sets)
Standing Overhead Cable Curls
25 x 10
27.5 x 10
30 x 10 (3 sets)

*Superset*
Straight Arm Pulldowns
55 x 12
65 x 8
70 x 6 (2 sets)
Neutral Grip Cable Curls
30 x 10
30 x 8
32.5 x 8
35 x 6

*Superset*
Single Arm Cable Rows
35 x 12
40 x 10 (3 sets)
EZ Bar Curl
60 x 12
80 x 8 (3 sets)

Workouts day in and day out have been good over the past couple months despite being in a cut. Definitely enjoy being lean and vascular!

I came home from the gym and jumped straight into the shower. No issues with applying the EpiChaos. I will continue to monitor application and determine if any necessary changes are needed. Hopefully this stuff provides some benefits!

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In here!

I feel like it’s almost reading a log about myself haha

Training is different but you seem pretty similar even down to the supplement stack you are running...nice choices.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In here!

Training is different but you seem pretty similar even down to the supplement stack you are running...nice choices.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
29 years old
5'10, 170.8 lbs (I weigh myself every AM)
Body fat somewhere in the 12-15% range
In here!

Awesome! Thanks for joining! Sounds like you have good supplement choices

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 4

No gym, applied 10 sprays to same area with no issues. Applying this stuff is a breeze and I have no issues with putting a shirt on a few minutes afterwards!

Day 5

Weight: 168.5

I was definitely surprised to see my weight drop some more. I am eating very clean but I usually do not drop weight THIS fast. No complaints here though as I may throw in a week of eating an additional 200-300 calories just to jumpstart myself.

Pre: C4 Ultimate x/ 1.5 scoops EVL Pump Mode (Holy nitrates!)

I figured instead of posting my entire workout routine moving forward, I will just post what day of my workout is and if I notice any increases in my lifts I will note them.

Thursday (Push)
Dumbbell bench press (5 sets)

*Superset*
Cable Skullcrushers (4 sets)
One arm cable lateral raises (4 sets)

*Superset*
Reverse grip tricep pushdowns (4 sets)
Dumbbell shoulder press (4 sets)

Cable Fly (5 sets)

*Superset*
Dumbbell front raises (5 sets)
Tricep dips (5 sets)

Works continue to be great and the pumps/vascularity is amazing with how lean I have gotten! This is probably the most lean I have been since I was in college so I will take it! Application of the EpiChaos was put on right after I rinsed myself off. I definitely think that I am beginning to enjoy the smell! It's very "clean" like.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
doogans Supplement Logs 14
nostrum420 Company Promotions 44
nostrum420 Apex Alchemy 10