Soxbsbll05's EpiChaos Log by Apex Alchemy

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First, I'd like to thank @nostrum420 for choosing me to test out his new Epicatechin TD, EpiChaos!

This is quite exciting for me because I have never tried any sort of TD supplement before and am curious to see how I respond. I have used multiple different Epicatechin oral supplements over the past couple years (OL Ep1logue, BLR FD, CEL Epi, Ghost Size) and while I do believe I am a responder to Epi, I would like to see how much more I can possibly get out of a TD.

I will begin with applying 10-12 sprays per day after my post-workout shower. I MAY up the dosage to 15-20 sprays/day in two dosages depending on how things go.

Here are a few stats regarding myself, my nutrition, and my current training:

Myself
29 years old
5'10, 170.8 lbs (I weigh myself every AM)
Body fat somewhere in the 12-15% range

Nutrition
45% carbs
30-35% Protein
20-25% Fats
2200-2400 calories/day

Those are my current macros with my current calorific intake. This has seemed to be working for me the past 3 months while slowly cutting. I have lost 14lbs in this time since I ended my bulk. I have not hit a plateau with this yet but I will drop some carbs, if necessary, over the next month to complete my cut.

Training
I train 5 days a week with a push/pull bro split. This continues working for me during my cut and I have no issues with this plan. In fact, while losing 14lbs, I have lost minimal strength in my compound lifts and have lost no strength in my accessory lifts. My current training schedule is:

Sun: Off Day
Mon: Push (Chest, Shoulders, Tri's)
Tue: Pull (Back, Bi's)
Wed: Off Day
Thurs: Push (Chest, Shoulder, Tri's)
Fri: Legs
Sat: Pull (Back, Bi's)

My daily intake if supplements is as followed:
- Multi-vitamin
- Fish oil
- C&P Predator (1 cap with preworkout meal and 1-2 caps as necessary when consuming large amounts of carbs)
- WG Nutrition Thermo-Vol (This will be discontinued once I run out)
- Various DMHA and non-DMHA preworkouts
- Xtend Elite, 5g creatine mono, 25g Karbolyn (Intra)
- Whey protein as needed

GOALS:
I hope to achieve greater fat loss over the next month while continuing to maintain strength. Hey, maybe the EpiChaos will help bring some additional strength ;). Hopefully by mid/end of July I will be sitting pretty between 160-165lbs ready for my next bulk. I am already pretty vascular so any additional vascularity that this product may bring is certainly welcomed.

Thanks again and I look forward to testing EpiChaos out!

**Starting and Ending pictures will be added as well**

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 1:

I do not train on Sundays but I wanted to begin using the product just to see how it is applied and how it works with the drying. After I got out of the shower, I applied 10 sprays to my shoulders/clavicle/collarbone area. I noticed right away there was sort of a "greasy-ness" to the liquid but I rubbed it in right away with no issues. The shine lasted for a few minutes afterwards but quickly disappeared. In regards to smell, nice job! The addition of the essential oils is a nice touch and my girlfriend was even wondering why I smelled so good! 😂

Like I said in my original post, I will continue with this dosage and timing unless something changes in my schedule or if i decide to up the dosage. I do have to dress in business gear for work every morning so i do not want to risk ruining those clothes after applying the EpiChaos but it does seem like it should not be an issue if it came down to it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet I'll get in on this!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 170.2lbs

I expected my weight to drop a little already due to me eating some fried chicken wings this past weekend! So I am happy to see it drop back to almost under 170.

Pre: Black Magic BZRK w/ 1 cap of vaso6
Intra: Xtend elite, 5g creatine mono, 25g Karbolyn

Monday (Push)
Barbell bench press
135(lbs) x 16
185 x 10
205 x 8
225 x 4
205 x 8

*Superset*
One arm cable tricep pushdowns
27.5 x 12
30 x 10 (3 sets)
32.5 x 6
One arm cable lateral raises
10 x 10
12.5 x 10 (3 sets)
15 x 8

*Superset*
Cable skullcrushers
50 x 10
60 x 10
65 x 8
60 x 8
Dumbbell front raises
20 x 12
25 x 10 (3 sets)

Machine fly
145 x 10
160 x 10
165 x 8
175 x 6

*Superset*
One arm shoulder press
60 x 8
70 x 8
75 x 6
75 x 6
Tricep dips
170 x 12
190 x 10
200 x 6
200 x 6

I was pretty happy with my workout. Like in my original post, I continue to make progress despite being 500 calories in a deficit. Vascularity is up and the BZRK/vaso 6 combo always leaves my shoulders looking nice and wide!

After completing my workout I came home and jumped into the shower. Once compete, I sprayed 10 sprays of the EpiChaos and rubbed it directly into my shoulders/clavicle area. Application is easy and I have no issues with putting a shirt on about 10 minutes after application.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 3

Weight: 169.4 lbs

Weight is now back to baseline after my crap eating this past weekend so I am happy about that. I am beginning to notice some more leaning in my stomach and sides which are usually the spots I have the hardest with removing. I haven't weighed this low since college!

Pre: Dymatize Pre x/ 1.5 scoops EVL Pump Mode

Tuesday (Pull)
Meadows Rows
90(lbs) x 12
100 x 8
115 x 6
125 x 5
115 x 6

Seated Hammer Curls
30 x 16
40 x 12 (2 sets)
45 x 8

*Superset*
Rope Face Pulls
50 x 12
60 x 10
65 x 8
65 x 6 (2 sets)
Standing Overhead Cable Curls
25 x 10
27.5 x 10
30 x 10 (3 sets)

*Superset*
Straight Arm Pulldowns
55 x 12
65 x 8
70 x 6 (2 sets)
Neutral Grip Cable Curls
30 x 10
30 x 8
32.5 x 8
35 x 6

*Superset*
Single Arm Cable Rows
35 x 12
40 x 10 (3 sets)
EZ Bar Curl
60 x 12
80 x 8 (3 sets)

Workouts day in and day out have been good over the past couple months despite being in a cut. Definitely enjoy being lean and vascular!

I came home from the gym and jumped straight into the shower. No issues with applying the EpiChaos. I will continue to monitor application and determine if any necessary changes are needed. Hopefully this stuff provides some benefits!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In here!

I feel like it’s almost reading a log about myself haha

Training is different but you seem pretty similar even down to the supplement stack you are running...nice choices.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In here!

Training is different but you seem pretty similar even down to the supplement stack you are running...nice choices.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
29 years old
5'10, 170.8 lbs (I weigh myself every AM)
Body fat somewhere in the 12-15% range
In here!

Awesome! Thanks for joining! Sounds like you have good supplement choices

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 4

No gym, applied 10 sprays to same area with no issues. Applying this stuff is a breeze and I have no issues with putting a shirt on a few minutes afterwards!

Day 5

Weight: 168.5

I was definitely surprised to see my weight drop some more. I am eating very clean but I usually do not drop weight THIS fast. No complaints here though as I may throw in a week of eating an additional 200-300 calories just to jumpstart myself.

Pre: C4 Ultimate x/ 1.5 scoops EVL Pump Mode (Holy nitrates!)

I figured instead of posting my entire workout routine moving forward, I will just post what day of my workout is and if I notice any increases in my lifts I will note them.

Thursday (Push)
Dumbbell bench press (5 sets)

*Superset*
Cable Skullcrushers (4 sets)
One arm cable lateral raises (4 sets)

*Superset*
Reverse grip tricep pushdowns (4 sets)
Dumbbell shoulder press (4 sets)

Cable Fly (5 sets)

*Superset*
Dumbbell front raises (5 sets)
Tricep dips (5 sets)

Works continue to be great and the pumps/vascularity is amazing with how lean I have gotten! This is probably the most lean I have been since I was in college so I will take it! Application of the EpiChaos was put on right after I rinsed myself off. I definitely think that I am beginning to enjoy the smell! It's very "clean" like.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to provide an extended update here since I have not provided one in a few days. I have been in the gym 2 times since Friday and have continued use of the EpiChaos with no issues. Application is a breeze and I continue to let it sit for a few minutes before rubbing it into my skin.

Let's just say this past weekend was not good nutrition wise! It was one of my best buddies birthday this past weekend so a group of us went to the White Sox game which included a few hours of tailgating beforehand. Lots of drinks were consumed thats for sure! Honestly, I am surprised my weight did not go up alot but I am tankful it was minimal!

Weight: 170.9lbs

Day 6
Pre: Relentless Labz Activate

*Legs*
Barbell squat (135x16, 185x12, 225x8, 255x6, 285x3, 225x8,)
Leg press (4 plates x12, 5x10, 6x8, 6x8, 5,8)
Calf raises (5 sets)
Leg curls (5 sets)
Leg extensions (5 sets)
15 minute ab finisher

Day 7
Pre: Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme w/ 1.5 scoops Performax GlycerMax

*Pull (Back/Biceps)*
T-bar rows (5 sets)
Neutral grip dumbbell curls (4 sets)
Straight arm pulldowns (4 sets)
Hammer curls (4 sets)
Rope pulls (5 sets)
Overhead cable curls (5 sets)
Rear delt flys (4 sets)
EZ bar curls (4 sets)

In regards to my workouts, everything continues on track. My lifts remain stagnant, which I am happy with in the meantime due to the deficit I am currently in. I am hoping to get as lean as possible over the next 6 weeks or so before I begin my next bulk in August/September. Hopefully the crap diet of this past weekend will fuel me for a good push day today!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Going to provide an extended update here since I have not provided one in a few days. I have been in the gym 2 times since Friday and have continued use of the EpiChaos with no issues. Application is a breeze and I continue to let it sit for a few minutes before rubbing it into my skin.

Let's just say this past weekend was not good nutrition wise! It was one of my best buddies birthday this past weekend so a group of us went to the White Sox game which included a few hours of tailgating beforehand. Lots of drinks were consumed thats for sure! Honestly, I am surprised my weight did not go up alot but I am tankful it was minimal!

Weight: 170.9lbs

Day 6

*Legs*
Barbell squat (135x16, 185x12, 225x8, 255x6, 285x3, 225x8,)
Leg press (4 plates x12, 5x10, 6x8, 6x8, 5,8)
Calf raises (5 sets)
Leg curls (5 sets)
Leg extensions (5 sets)
15 minute ab finisher

Day 7

*Pull (Back/Biceps)*
T-bar rows (5 sets)
Hammer curls (4 sets)
Rope pulls (5 sets)
Rear delt flys (4 sets)
EZ bar curls (4 sets)

In regards to my workouts, everything continues on track. My lifts remain stagnant, which I am happy with in the meantime due to the deficit I am currently in. I am hoping to get as lean as possible over the next 6 weeks or so before I begin my next bulk in August/September. Hopefully the crap diet of this past weekend will fuel me for a good push day today!
In on this!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 8

Rest day - Recovering from the weekend! I made sure to drink plenty of water and consume enough protein while being in a pretty high deficit for the day. That was my intention though due to the alcohol and junk food consumed!

Day 9

Weight: 170.0lbs

Happy where my weight is at. I fully expect to be back down to 168 by the end of the week once my body is adjusted back to my normal eating and lifting schedule.

Pre: Black Magic BZRK w/ 1 cap of vaso6

*Monday (Push)*
Barbell bench press (6 sets)

*Superset*
Cable skullcrushers (5 sets)
Side cable lateral raises (5 sets w/ each arm)

*Superset*
Reverse grip cable pushdowns (4 sets)
Lateral shoulder pushdowns (4 sets)

Seated chest press (5 sets)

*Superset*
One arm shoulder press (5 sets)
Tricep dips (5 sets)

Another good workout! I definitely enjoy my push days the most because of shoulders which are my favorite bodypart to work. Pumps are definitely on point and I can say that the Epi from the EpiChaos seems to be improving my vascularity even more. I was up 2-3 lbs from this weekend and felt puffy but once I began my workout that definitely changed! Applying the EpiChaos remains post workout. One thing to note, it almost seems like I wake up in the morning a little more dry looking than normal ever since I started the EpiChaos. Maybe because of the later time that I apply it? I will continue to monitor this!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 10

Weight: 169.0lbs

Pre: Dymatize Pre w/ 1.5 scoops Performax GlycerMax

*Pull (Back/Biceps)*
Meadows rows (5 sets) - Man, I love these
Seated Hammer Curls (5 sets)
Straight arm pulldowns (5 sets)
Straight bar cable curls ( 4 sets)
Rope pulls (4 sets)
Overhead cable curls (4 sets)
Seated cable rows (4 sets)
Rear delt flys (4 sets)
EZ bar curls (4 sets)

Weight is basically now stabilized so that's encouraging! I am in a deficit so I am not exactly sure whats is contributing to what, but either way it makes me happy! Visual wise, I do notice that muscles are popping a little more and I am just feeling strong and lean. I always get this sort of feeling when I take Epi but it does seem like its occurring much sooner with the EpiChaos. I am hoping the bottle will last me atleast 30-35 days as I am curious to see how well it can treat me!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 11
Rest day - Applied EpiChaos on normal schedule

Day 12

Weight: 168.7lbs

Pre: CL White Flash w/ 1.5 scoops Performax GlycerMax

*Monday (Push)*
Dumbbell bench press (6 sets)

*Superset*

*Superset*
Rope pulldowns (4 sets)

Cable fly (5 sets)

*Superset*
Front raises (5 sets)
Tricep dips (5 sets)

I know CL released a new pre recently but I still love White Flash. May need to stock up on some before it is completely gone. I love the combination of 4-6g of citrulline (6-8g citrulline malate) with 2-3g of glycerol and some vaso6/nitrates (Holy pumps!). Starting to see more and more striations in my shoulders, but I have been working those harder than most other muscle groups lately. I love the way my body is transforming but my clothes do not! Its tough finding shirts that fit a size large upper body and a small waist. Anyways, Epichaos was applied post workout as usual. I quite enjoy the fresh smell that is gives off. Still noticing more dryness each morning. Definitely enjoying everything coming together despite there not even being any sort of summer here yet!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good stuff man, sounds like it's treating you well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love the combination of 4-6g of citrulline (6-8g citrulline malate) with 2-3g of glycerol and some vaso6/nitrates (Holy pumps!)
I love that combination as well. Best pump ingredients imo are citrulline & glycerol!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay, I am going to provide a lengthy update since I have not provided one since Friday. No problems with continued use of the EpiChaos. Right now I am still doing 10-12 sprays post workout. I am thinking about adjusting my schedule to doing 6-8 sprays 2x/day to allow the Epi to be in my system all day long. I will see how I continue to progress this week and will adjust if needed.

Now on to my current status, I continue to make progress with weight loss during the week but seem to stall on the weekend which is because of me less strict on my eating. I did consume two Stan's Donuts (Yum) this weekend with no regrets. I would say that my overall average per week is slightly down each week though so that is a positive.

Weight (6/25): 169.6lbs

Day 13

*Legs*
Barbell squat (7 sets)
Leg press (5 sets)
Calf raises (5 sets)
Leg curls (5 sets)
Leg extensions (5 sets)
15 minute ab finisher

Day 14

*Pull (Back/Biceps)*
Barbell rows (5 sets)
Hammer curls (4 sets)
Seated rows (5 sets)
Rope pulls (4 sets)
Preacher curls (4 sets)

Day 15 - Rest day

Day 16

Pre: Black Magic BZRK w/ 1.5 scoops Performax GlycerMax

*Monday (Push)*

*Superset*

*Superset*
Behind back tricep extensions (4 sets)

Cable fly (5 sets)

*Superset*
Shoulder press (5 sets)
Tricep dips (5 sets)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 17
Rest Day

Day 18
Weight: 169.2lbs

Pre: C4 Ultimate w/ 1.5 scoops Performax GlycerMax

*Pull (Back/Biceps)*
Meadow rows (6 sets)

*Superset*
EZ Bar Curls (4 sets)
Rope pulls (4 sets)

*Superset*

*Superset*
Hammer curls (4 sets)
Seated rows (5 sets)

15 minute ab finisher

Just taking each day at a time. I am about half way through my bottle of EpiCahos at this point. I seem to have maybe hit a wall with my cut so I am considering lowering my calories by 100-200 for the next 4 weeks to finish this out. I should probably also watch more of what I eat on the weekend and being off all next week during the holiday probably won't help! 😂 I continue to have some great vascularity and have certainly leaned out but like I said in my original post, I am trying to get as lean as possible before my next bulk. I have some goodies that I have saved up for this plus CEL's new anabolic looks like it will be a winner!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 19
Weight: 168.7lbs

*Thursday (Push)*
Dumbbell bench press (6 sets)

*Superset*

Dumbbell pullovers (5 sets)

*Superset*
Rope pulldowns (4 sets)
Machine shoulder press (4 sets)

*Superset*
Front raises (5 sets)
Tricep dips (5 sets)

Weight is coming down, as expected. This seems to be the case for me the past few weeks. I will get down to 167-168 by Thurs/Fri and will end up eating like crap over the weekend and going back up to 170-171 which of course is my own fault. Like I stated before, I am going to try and watch my eating more on the weekend and may cut out 100-200 calories for the last 4 weeks or so of this cut.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whenever you think you hit a wall, have a refeed day or weekend. Eat above maintenance; your hormones will upregulate. Then go back to slight deficit.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 29
Weight: 172.3lbs

Well, I am back! Sorry about the lack of updates the past week. Me and the girlfriend decided last minute to take the entire week of the 4th off of work to just enjoy ourselves with a staycation! This was much needed for the both of us based on our current state so I am thankful for it. We ended up spending a day in Chicago, sitting in scout seats at the White Sox game, going to the local Ribfest, etc. So you know for sure I was not watching everything I ate!

Weight is up, but of course that is expected based on the type of week I had. I was still able to hit the gym 5 times during the week and continue usage of the EpiChaos. @nostrum420 has put together a great TD product here! Even with the additional calories throughout the week, my vascularity is actually probably up! I am beginning to see veins in my legs/calfs where I have never seen them before. My cut is going to last through the end of this month so I am still hoping to reach 165lbs but I will not be disappointed if I do not reach it. I have approximately 20-25% of the bottle remaining.

May need to stock up on some other Apex Alchemy products while they are on sale!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the shout out! It's always nice to see someone benefiting from the work that went into these.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 31
Weight: 169.8lbs

Monday (Push Day)

*Superset*
Side lateral raises (5 sets w/ each arm)

Cable Fly (5 sets)

*Superset*
Tricep extensions (4 sets)

*Superset*
Front raises (4 sets)
Tricep dips (4 sets)

Tuesday

*Pull (Back/Biceps)*
Barbell bent over rows (6 sets)

*Superset*
Side cable curls (4 sets)
Rope pulls (4 sets)

*Superset*

*Superset*
Hammer curls (4 sets)
Seated rows (5 sets)

15 minute ab finisher

Everything is still going great! Weight is back to baseline and I plan on being pretty strict the rest of this month to try and hit my goal weight of 165. I do not think I have ever been this vascular before but I also have never cut this extreme as I always was a bulker. Definitely a nice perk of being lean and semi-strong! I'm really enjoying this EpiChaos run and it blows any standalone Epi product out of the water.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 33
Weight: 168.4lbs

Thursday (Push Day)
Pre: Dymatize Pre w/ 1.5 scoops Performax GlycerMax

Barbell bench press (5 sets)

*Superset*
EZ Bar skullcrushers (4 sets)
Cable lateral raises (4 sets w/ each arm)

Dumbell pullovers (5 sets)

*Superset*
Tricep pulldowns (4 sets)
Machine shoulder press (4 sets)

*Superset*
Front raises (4 sets)
Tricep dips (4 sets)

Workout was about 10-15 minutes shorter than usual since the gym was pretty packed. I can definitely tell the additions of both Epi and Peak02 have made a difference in my endurance and the time in between sets. I love being on the move and continually working on something so this is good so I am not forced to be standing around longer. My weight is dropping nicely and I am making sure I am keeping myself hydrated with 1-1.5g of water per day. I have maybe 7-10 (?) days left of the EpiChaos but I can most definitely say this was a good run. As a side note, my main compound lifts are staying the same but alot of my accessory lifts that I superset are going up slightly. I have most of my variables in check so that can obviously be contributing to it but the EpiChaos may also be providing some of that boost. I will definitely continue to monitor this before I reach the end of the bottle.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 37
Weight: 169.2lbs

Pre: Black Magic BZRK w/ 1.5 scoops Performax GlycerMax

*Monday (Push)*

*Superset*
Cable front raises (5 sets)

Cable chest fly (5 sets)

*Superset*
Tricep pulldowns (5 sets)
Dumbbell shoulder press (5 sets)

*Superset*
Lateral raises (5 sets)
Tricep dips (5 sets)

AC hit the sh*t this weekend and decided to go get ice cream late Sunday night, so here is why my weight has remained the same! No biggie really though. Workouts are going great continuously. My strength, for the most part, has been poo but on Friday I was able to put up 285lbs for 3 reps on the squat so that is exciting! Now that I am getting towards the end of this 4 month cut, I am really wanting to eat more and bulk! I am enjoying the extra vascularity though as I have gotten a few comments regarding it. Only a few days left of the EpiChaos so I am going to hopefully end this on the right foot!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 39
Weight: 169.5lbs

*Pull (Back/Biceps)*
Pre: Outbreak Nutrition Pathogen w/ 1.5 scoops Performax GlycerMax

Seated cable rows (5 sets)

*Superset*
One arm lat pulldowns (5 sets)

*Superset*
Neutral grip dumbbell curls (5 sets)
Straight arm pulldowns (5 sets)

*Superset*
EZ Bar curls (5 sets)
Rope pulls (5 sets)

15 minute ab finisher and 15-20 minutes of basketball

Quick but efficient workout. I think I am going to start adding some more focus ingredients to my preworkout stack because I love the extra mind to muscle connection some ingredients provide. My pumps in the gym have been pretty stupid (good) and I find myself looking at my arms outside of the day frequently because the vascularity is insane! Counting down the days to my next bulk!

Coming to the end of my bottle of EpiChaos unfortunately 😢 Its been a great run but I wish it did not have to end just yet! I will post my final review once I am done in a few days.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bottle finished up on Saturday! So it appears that I got a total of 41 days of use at anywhere between 10-14 pumps/day. Review will be coming....

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Thanks again to @nostrum420 for allowing me to log his EpiChaos product! EpiChaos is a TD epicatechin supplement that has approximately 10mg per spray.

My dosing protocol throughout my log was anywhere between 10-14 sprays/day post workout or whenever on non workout days. My first impression was that the bottle was sturdy and the spray nozzle was well equipped. The nozzle worked flawlessly throughout my run and it releases a nice even spray with each pump. On application, the liquid is very shiny for the first few minutes but does wear off over time. There is a nice smell to the liquid as well due to the inclusion of some essential oils so that is a nice little perk! No issues whatsoever rubbing the liquid in after letting it sit for 2-3 minutes.

Now onto results - I was not expecting anything extraordinary with this being a natty product. I have run multiple different brands of oral Epicatechin over the years and while I have had some minor success, I would say this TD version beats them all hands down. My lifts remained on track despite me being in a 300-500 calorific deficit during this time. I was not expecting any strength gains but the ability to keeps all of my strength during a decent cut certainly helps. The one part where this product shines is in vascularity! This comes on quickly (within a few days of use) and remains the entire run. I found myself looking at my arm in the middle of the work days and seeing many veins that are normally not there during relaxation. it was almost a 24/7 vascular look that I certainly would not mind using again!

For the price point and how long each bottle lasts, there is no reason for anyone looking for an Epi supplement to not try this one out first. It does seem that Epi in TD form is more bioavailable based on personal opinion.

Good stuff right here and will definitely consider including this in my next cut!