breezy's training, supplementation, and food log

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Matt, your insight and knowledge have helped me tremendously!

Thanks brother- Thats about 20 weeks of controlled dieting, cardio, and training
804, that's you, brah?!

I thought I saw you mention something about a comp in the food thread but wasnt sure. Great effin job and hopefully Matt didnt crack the whip on you too much. :)

Awards
  • Established
804, that's you, brah?!

I thought I saw you mention something about a comp in the food thread but wasnt sure. Great effin job and hopefully Matt didnt crack the whip on you too much. :)
Yes, that's me. I let myself get a bit out of control on my last bulk and things got out of hand.. Matt didn't have to crack the whip on me, but he sure did create a recipe for success- and I stuck to it as best I could.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, that's me. I let myself get a bit out of control on my last bulk and things got out of hand.. Matt didn't have to crack the whip on me, but he sure did create a recipe for success- and I stuck to it as best I could.
Nice. His methods are simple yet effective. And I'm willing to bet he's got you addicted to Cream of Rice now.

Awards
  • Established
804, that is impressive as hell!
Thanks Simon, its been awhile man. Glad to see you still active on here.

Nice. His methods are simple yet effective. And I'm willing to bet he's got you addicted to Cream of Rice now.
Sure are. And my relationship with COR is bittersweet.. some days I love it, some days I don't care much for it. Some protein flavors/ texture well with it..others not so much. ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks Simon, its been awhile man. Glad to see you still active on here.

Sure are. And my relationship with COR is bittersweet.. some days I love it, some days I don't care much for it. Some protein flavors/ texture well with it..others not so much. ha
dont you dare speak ill of COR haha. Amazing progress man. best of luck at your show! get us some pics of the day when you can and let us know how it goes!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard work pays off....
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466964810.455114.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466964830.788747.jpg

A client told me to use his Maserati today lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fixed

Shhh, the internet doesn't know better
Ha good point. I should market myself better lol.

Thought my car was pretty nice until driving his.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ha good point. I should market myself better lol.

Thought my car was pretty nice until driving his.
Always the case right?

Days my boss recruited me to drive his Jag XR home from the golf course I hated jumping in my Saturn after lol

You behave in that or test the power a bit?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always the case right?

Days my boss recruited me to drive his Jag XR home from the golf course I hated jumping in my Saturn after lol

You behave in that or test the power a bit?
I bought a Cadillac CTS performance model earlier this year, but this is like a rocket ship in comparison. It has a Ferrari engine that opens up when you press a button.

He encouraged it ha. Went 90 on basically a service road and then went back to driving like an old lady for fear of something happening lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not the racing launch start button I hope lol.
Sports mode I can see,

Even Ferrari's only get so many uses from the launch, very nice guy for letting you do this!

Liking the Cadi? Very nice looking car

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not the racing launch start button I hope lol.
Sports mode I can see,

Even Ferrari's only get so many uses from the launch, very nice guy for letting you do this!

Liking the Cadi? Very nice looking car
Lol couldn't tell you. But he recommended that I press it in a straight away and step on the gas...louder and faster.

Yeah, very cool, no bs kind of guy.

Love it. Very comfortable and clean. It was great for the ridiculous amount of driving I'd been doing until recently moving. All the little interior details and extras are very nice too. Cooled seats are big plus the last few weeks and satellite radio integrates with gps so I get live traffic (including accidents and reroute options which is huge with long commute).

Only issue I've had was needing to replace a tire, which unfortunately cost more than I've paid for 4 in the past lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol couldn't tell you. But he recommended that I press it in a straight away and step on the gas...louder and faster.

Yeah, very cool, no bs kind of guy.

Love it. Very comfortable and clean. It was great for the ridiculous amount of driving I'd been doing until recently moving. All the little interior details and extras are very nice too. Cooled seats are big plus the last few weeks and satellite radio integrates with gps so I get live traffic (including accidents and reroute options which is huge with long commute).

Only issue I've had was needing to replace a tire, which unfortunately cost more than I've paid for 4 in the past lol.
Tires are brutal. My camaro is the same way 4 tires for my truck are cheaper than 1 for my car ha.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tires are brutal. My camaro is the same way 4 tires for my truck are cheaper than 1 for my car ha.
How much each?

I used XMT for my truck and they run 350 per tyre usually. Thats a bit of a hit in comparison to my car which costs like $80.

My full offroading tyres are 35" but are still sub 500 each and will last me the life of the truck

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much each?

I used XMT for my truck and they run 350 per tyre usually. Thats a bit of a hit in comparison to my car which costs like $80.

My full offroading tyres are 35" but are still sub 500 each and will last me the life of the truck
Well the fronts and backs are different sizes so fronts are usually about $275 and backs $300-350.

They're all high speed rated so that's half the problem. That and not being rotatable due to the size differences.

Totally worth it for the sex appeal tho haha

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, didn't expect it lol.

Try 2 GTOs and a Grand National.

Every time I need new tires it hurts lol.
Hey Jim.

Well the fronts and backs are different sizes so fronts are usually about $275 and backs $300-350.

They're all high speed rated so that's half the problem. That and not being rotatable due to the size differences.

Totally worth it for the sex appeal tho haha
$375 for a front. I think they are all the same though.

Who's this guy? ;)
Some troll, just ignore him.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy 4th lol
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467657958.860389.jpg

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's this guy?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467684431.445729.jpg

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anyone not too familiar with Meadows ideas on training and nutrition there is a feed available on FB from conference in Ireland. Dr. Serrano is there as well

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's on John's page and more on Irish Strength Institute

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually going to the hospital right now. Have felt awful for about 3 weeks and similar to how I did a few years ago when I had to live there for a while

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm actually going to the hospital right now. Have felt awful for about 3 weeks and similar to how I did a few years ago when I had to live there for a while
Sorry to hear, man. You've had a few rough bouts over the alst few years. Hope its just overwork and stress related.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not what I had hoped :(

Please keep up updated.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You havent traveled lately have you?

I got back from Mexico 3 weeks ago... got a parasite... just starting to feel better now..

Hope you are feeling better

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You havent traveled lately have you?

I got back from Mexico 3 weeks ago... got a parasite... just starting to feel better now..

Hope you are feeling better
I was just there too and two of my collegues came home sick as hell... Fortunately I think im immune to everything ha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wishing you a speedy recovery brother

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guy. Not sure what the deal is yet, but they are keeping me here tonight.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know you've got enough people nagging you with questions over it I'm sure but if you ever want another ear I'm a PM away,

Been down that road of just inexplicably feeling like death, misdiagnosed and plain undiagnosed for months on end.

I don't have "the answer" but over time I at least learned what NOT to do lol...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I spent 5 days in hospital and left with no diagnosis. It was similar to years ago when a lot of things just stopped working. Lost some weight from not eating the entire time, besides ice chip rations after 2 days lol.

Edit: I actually did leave with something..a giant blood clot in my arm from 1 of 3 IV sites. Went back to the hospital for it last weekend. The nurse that put it in had 3 people watching her, so I'm guessing I was a test dummy with big veins. The clot is still the same size, but hasn't moved anywhere.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope things get better for you buddy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yikes. Always scary to still not know what's really going on after all that.

Best wishes your way matt