Brain Boosting Nootropic

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally use Aggro for my studying, but a buddy of mine sent me a screenshot of this asking if it's any good. I have no idea what product it is and/or where he found it. He's looking to use it for school.

With most supplements, I have general understanding at a minimum. With nootropics, my knowledge is lacking.

Rather than research every ingredient individually and how they interact with each other, I figured I'd ask AM to help me out.

Please, keep the 'ditch that and take XX' product pimping to a minimum and focus more on this particular products usefulness (or lack there of)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444336166.119085.jpg

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't see if that say adrafinil, but if so, along with the phenyl, it would be super charged for wakefulness. Too hyper for me as a study noot. Overall it appears solid with the ingredient profile.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't see if that say adrafinil, but if so, along with the phenyl, it would be super charged for wakefulness. Too hyper for me as a study noot. Overall it appears solid with the ingredient profile.
Yes, it does.

So more of a speed with less focus or still a solid amount of focus?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different, but it would be way too speedy for me. Plus you could only really use it 2-3 times a week.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tolerance build from the phenyl and you don't want to take adrafinil that often.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tolerance build from the phenyl and you don't want to take adrafinil that often.
So I assume the phenylracetam is similar to phenylbut as far as tolerance/dependency?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could look at it like that. After a few times it really ceases to work without a break.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a bad combo, I wonder about the amounts of the CDP or Alpha GPC in there with the combo being only 400mg. I'll pimp a little though :) the combo of Omniscienti (a product I rep for) with Noopept (a product I don't rep for) works out really nicely for me.

Kisaj is right though, everyone is different and particularly in nootz you have to experiment and try out different things and combos to see what really works best with your individual brain chemistry

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would use the sh1t out of that product! Looks very very solid! Please find out the product name for us.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, my search skills must have become ****e because I cannot locate either.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he bought it at a local store.

Total Nutrition, if I had to guess. I'll confirm with him when he gets out of class.

I use Aggro, personally.
How does this compare to that for getting 80 page outlines done?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That ingredient profile is far more impressive than Aggro IMO. With that said I have not tried either product so cannot comment on their effectiveness.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That ingredient profile is far more impressive than Aggro IMO. With that said I have not tried either product so cannot comment on their effectiveness.
Aggro is pretty effective for what I need it for. I focus and am able to work efficiently and get stuff done. Without offending or comparing the two, the amount of work I can get done on a scoop or two of aggro is very similar to that of adderall.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I think he bought it at a local store.

Total Nutrition, if I had to guess. I'll confirm with him when he gets out of class.

I use Aggro, personally.
How does this compare to that for getting 80 page outlines done?
The phenylpracetam builds tolerance FAST and should only be used 3 days a week max.

Adrafinil (while quite effective), is hepatoxic. So liver care and cycling would be a good idea.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The phenylpracetam builds tolerance FAST and should only be used 3 days a week max.

Adrafinil (while quite effective), is hepatoxic. So liver care and cycling would be a good idea.
Very true.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

True. I personally would never use Adrafinil as I have mentioned in past threads about people I know that took it and liver values skyrocketed. Much better getting Modafinil and running it by itself for the same few times you could run this product. The items in this product would be best running solo or in a small stack as there is little to no benefit running phenyl with Adrafinil.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This x10. The supplement OP mentioned is definitely NOT something I'd want to use as my daily nootropic supplement. Personally, I prefer to have a base of nootropics and adaptogens that I use daily, and a few extras that I'll bring out (a few times a week at the most) when I need a little something extra.

I've never used Aggro, but I have used most of the ingredients it has many times, and the profile looks pretty good, not the be-all and end-all of nootropics by any means, but better than most stuff out there, and definitely effective.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This x10. The supplement OP mentioned is definitely NOT something I'd want to use as my daily nootropic supplement. Personally, I prefer to have a base of nootropics and adaptogens that I use daily, and a few extras that I'll bring out (a few times a week at the most) when I need a little something extra.

I've never used Aggro, but I have used most of the ingredients it has many times, and the profile looks pretty good, not the be-all and end-all of nootropics by any means, but better than most stuff out there, and definitely effective.
I agree, but this product in the OP looks like a great product for occasional use. I am talking about an occasion that you really need extreme focus and motivation for a deadline, research paper, studying, etc, etc.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, but this product in the OP looks like a great product for occasional use. I am talking about an occasion that you really need extreme focus and motivation for a deadline, research paper, studying, etc, etc.
Eh, as others have mentioned, I personally stay away from adrafinil completely, and besides phenylpiracetam (which I just buy as a standalone), and the adrafinil (which you can also buy as a standalone), the other ingredients aren't anything special by any means, and may be underdosed. For those days that I REALLY need to be point, I want to be sure I'm getting optimal amounts of each ingredient I'm taking, and I can't really do that with this formula, but that's just my personal opinion. Does anyone know the price per serving for it by any chance?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Pramiracetam and oxiracetam with a choline source

So so good

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
And make that choline source Alpha-GPC and your in for a real treat!
You speak my language!

I have tried so many combos and this combo seems to be the most effective

No matter what I am doing (sports is insanely good) if I use this combo I excel

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Here is another option for "brain boost" - its a little less known but deserves a mention: TRIACETYLURIDINE

From Site:
"...Triacetyluridine is converted to uridine. Uridine is a precursor in the endogenous biosynthesis of CDP-choline and phosphatidylcholine. Uridine is also a neurotransmitter, as a ligand of the P2Y2 purinergic receptors, and may potentiate NGF/TrkA signalling in neuronal development and regeneration"

basically this helps with attention, memory, cognition and learning.

It is part of the Antaeus Labs modular series.

Worth a look if you are looking for nootropics that will help with studies, job performance, or just sharpening your mind a bit.

Reactions: mw1