Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Adjustments.JPG
IMG_0194.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG

So my stomach doesn’t look super great when I flex my quads lol I was a bit bent over, not focusing on it much.
Actually ended up with 18 minutes of stairs and over did it. Blood glucose level ended up at 40 and I almost passed out, a nice dude at the gym helped me out and I got some water and took my glucose gummies. Took advantage of it and took some creatine with it since my insulin will spike again. Also took my tudca and NAC dose.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Leg day!
Leg extension 50lbs unilateral (right then left)
15/14/12/10/8/6/4/2
Both legs 150lbs holding at top of weight and letting legs give after exhaustion x10
Leg curls 130lbs holding each rep, negative focused. 12/12/10/10 actually getting an upper chest pump here from squeezing so hard.
Leg press 225x15/315x15/405x12/595x10
Single leg press 135lbs til failure on each side.
I’ll either do 3 sets of calf raises til failure or abduction work til failure. Writing this as I go tbh.
Took half a pain killer for a calf tear I got a while ago so it’s limiting my stamina. Idk if I’ll be doing cardio or not after this.
You’re working with a trainer?
I always thought I was negative focused, but I was wrong. They understand this better than my forum knowledge, my eccentrics feel like an eternity now.
On those curls, I swear by this: at failure, he has me do 15 1/3 reps at the bottom. They are excruciating. And awesome.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re working with a trainer?
I always thought I was negative focused, but I was wrong. They understand this better than my forum knowledge, my eccentrics feel like an eternity now.
On those curls, I swear by this: at failure, he has me do 15 1/3 reps at the bottom. They are excruciating. And awesome.
I’m waiting for one to get back to me with a plan. If he takes too long I might just go with someone else I have a good relationship with already. Those last little quarter and third reps KILL my hammies bro! I’ve been doing the same for a little while. I do the same with my leg extensions.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’ve got a better foundation than I think some are seeing. You’re going to look fckin great after this run. I’d even extend it(can’t remember if you’re on TRT or not) and run Proviron/Primo or something and just keep cutting trying to hold on to every bit of muscle. It’s there, you can see you’ve got thick arms and quads, just got 6-7% to come off and you’ll be looking good bro

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’ve got a better foundation than I think some are seeing. You’re going to look fckin great after this run. I’d even extend it(can’t remember if you’re on TRT or not) and run Proviron/Primo or something and just keep cutting trying to hold on to every bit of muscle. It’s there, you can see you’ve got thick arms and quads, just got 6-7% to come off and you’ll be looking good bro
I have some primo laying around too. Wondering if I should go ahead and stack it with the winny. I am on TRT, probably the youngest guy here on TRT. I’d feel pretty good about running proviron for a while compared to primo or winny. I try to get away with the least amount of gear possible. Tbh only reason I’m not stacking more with the winny is because I just got off deca a few months ago and because I want to see what my cholesterol looks like after this run. I’m confident honestly.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also thanks for the compliment! Made my evening. I don’t show off my physique like, ever honestly. Still have the fat kid mentality.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0196.JPG

Refeed meal after legs. Also had grilled red peppers and fresh baby spinach on it. I don’t really count veggies in my macros because the calories are so minuscule. Also had some of these fiber gummies today, 30g carbs but 26g were fiber so I didn’t count those either. What is that in all reality? Like 16 calories? Meh.
I was gonna post a pic of this burger but it was gone before I could even think of my log lmao. I could eat like 3 more.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think my calories are probably a little over 2,400cal but I feel like I’m under eating in all honesty. Recovery is lacking. Took 500mg of berberine and 1000mg gymnema pre meal.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So this will be my last daily weigh in. I expected to be a little heavier after carbing up. 175.3lbs, muscle glycogen is probably causing a slight weight increase, arms and shoulders are looking full as hell.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got blood pulled, they used a butterfly needle and I can’t remember what gauge that is but the nurse said my blood is a bit thicker than usual, she was very surprised. Took 6 or 7 tubes and they all took a good while to fill up. I looked at the vials myself and they didn’t look super thick but yeah I can tell what she meant. Taking 325mg aspirin a day now. Anyone have some advice for this?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Got blood pulled, they used a butterfly needle and I can’t remember what gauge that is but the nurse said my blood is a bit thicker than usual, she was very surprised. Took 6 or 7 tubes and they all took a good while to fill up. I looked at the vials myself and they didn’t look super thick but yeah I can tell what she meant. Taking 325mg aspirin a day now. Anyone have some advice for this?
Staying properly hydrated is one the most effective ways to control hematocrit.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Drinking 2 gallons of water per day
That’s good, are you eating a lot of foods high in iron? That could be it also. I pretty much don’t take any support supps. Staying VERY hydrated BEFORE donation makes a world of difference. I donated last week for the first time in 8 months. I’ve been on nothing more then 180mg of test. That dose puts a lot of people out of range for hematocrit. Mine is always in the low 40’s and I’m out of the donation center in less then 10 minutes.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s good, are you eating a lot of foods high in iron? That could be it also. I pretty much don’t take any support supps. Staying VERY hydrated BEFORE donation makes a world of difference. I donated last week for the first time in 8 months. I’ve been on nothing more then 180mg of test. That dose puts a lot of people out of range for hematocrit. Mine is always in the low 40’s and I’m out of the donation center in less then 10 minutes.
Nope! No red meats. Turkey, chicken, salmon, white fish, lots of whole eggs and egg whites, oats, rice, chickpea pasta, meal replacement bars sometimes, fruits and veggies, supplement with fiber to help with LDL since I’m on winny. Cardio and lots of water. Usually 200mg test will have me between 46 and 49 at most but I feel like I’m definitely over that at the moment. BP is good though.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I could compare my blood thickness to anything it’d be like that real Canadian maple syrup, I know that’s a weird comparison but that’s just what I thought of. It wasn’t super thick, just like thin syrup.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If I could compare my blood thickness to anything it’d be like that real Canadian maple syrup, I know that’s a weird comparison but that’s just what I thought of. It wasn’t super thick, just like thin syrup.
I don’t even get that on a 20 week cycle of EQ @ 1000mg week, stacked with 600mg test and orals as well. If my blood was a thick as you describe I would be afraid I was going to have a stroke!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t even get that on a 20 week cycle of EQ @ 1000mg week, stacked with 600mg test and orals as well. If my blood was a thick as you describe I would be afraid I was going to have a stroke!
Maybe that’s a poor example. It wasn’t like cold syrup thick. If you’ve ever seen Canadian syrup you’d get it. It’s like water but slightly thicker. My blood went through a 23g needle just a little slowly.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Maybe that’s a poor example. It wasn’t like cold syrup thick. If you’ve ever seen Canadian syrup you’d get it. It’s like water but slightly thicker. My blood went through a 23g needle just a little slowly.
I am not saying your not but EVERYBODY always says there drinking 2 gallons of water a day.. I carry around a 32oz hydra flask with me all day. 2 gallons would be 8 32 oz hydra flasks filled to the top. I rarely see people actually keep track.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not saying your not but EVERYBODY always says there drinking 2 gallons of water a day.. I carry around a 32oz hydra flask with me all day. 2 gallons would be 8 hydra flasks filled to the top. I rarely see people actually keep track.
IMG_0080.JPG

With me all the time

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s the same water bottle that Arnold used back in the 70’s. Time to up your game to something insulated.
Oh I know, but with all my other expenses this’ll do for now.
Took my aspirin, drinking my water, wondering if I should dump some blood now at home or if I should wait for the blood drive in two days. Should probably wait for my results to come back from today’s labs.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also my BP is about 129/67. Blood can’t be all that thick with a reading like that. I’ve seen guys get huuuuge numbers because of thick blood. My average BP right now is actually 123/60. Have to do it a few times with this machine.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got the blood thickness issue covered. Odd thing though, after a week of winny my liver enzymes haven’t budged whatsoever. They’re perfect. I know it’s only been a week but on var and Tbol my liver enzymes were up a good bit after a week. Hmm. I figured winny would be kicking my ass.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But you also dont eat red meat, right?

I am really trying to stay away from a lot of bad foods as of when i started to cycle (really only one cycle and a prolonged trt cruise because of a failed pct) but it is sometimes tough because it is just convenient to eat what your mother or grandmother cooks for you hah. And maybe rude to abruptly decline to eat.

but yeah, absolutely no butter, full fat cheese(nothing but cottage cheese actually), no full fat milk, no sweets, no soft drinks, and red meat 1-2x per week max.

quads are looking good. Actually just recently i got super motivated to improve my legs and posterior chain. Deadlifting 2x per week most weeks now.
People often underestimate how much of an impact a good set of legs has to a physique. A thick set of quads and calves makes you look POWERFUL.
While having thin legs, meh, you are not even taken seriously hahah

edit: i am tuned for your blood test results @Brain5ick

Last edited:

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I am really trying to stay away from a lot of bad foods as of when i started to cycle (really only one cycle and a prolonged trt cruise because of a failed pct) but it is sometimes tough because it is just convenient to eat what your mother or grandmother cooks for you hah. And maybe rude to abruptly decline to eat.

but yeah, absolutely no butter, full fat cheese(nothing but cottage cheese actually), no full fat milk, no sweets, no soft drinks, and red meat 1-2x per week max.

quads are looking good. Actually just recently i got super motivated to improve my legs and posterior chain. Deadlifting 2x per week most weeks now.
People often underestimate how much of an impact a good set of legs has to a physique. A thick set of quads and calves makes you look POWERFUL.

IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG

Enjoy brotha

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your rdw is high. Tells me you have been donating previously, your ferritin is probably not very good.
Rbc count is high but hematocrit normal. Means there are lots of new, smaller rbc's.
oh and mch is low, so those rbc's dont carry a whole lot of oxygen.
Definitely check your ferritin before donating if you decide to.

my bloodwork looks similar after i phlebotomized 1500ml of blood however my rdw is 15 and mch has recovered.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

No animal or fish for almost 9 years. I am kinda baffled why OP hct is so high. @Brain5ick what all have you taken that is anabolic this year? Orals, sarms, how many cycles?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No animal or fish for almost 9 years. I am kinda baffled why OP hct is so high. @Brain5ick what all have you taken that is anabolic this year? Orals, sarms, how many cycles?
Test 400mg and deca 200mg with 900mg epi andro, tried tbol and var at the beginning of that.
Now just my TRT dose and 50mg winny.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is not high, 49% is normal for a guy on 200mg of test per week.
i was 0.477 before i touched anything.

normal range for males is usually 0.415 - 0.53. I do not feel good at 0.50 + but then again, i probably would not feel good if i was in the low 0.40s too.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It is not high, 49% is normal for a guy on 200mg of test per week.
i was 0.477 before i touched anything.

normal range for males is usually 0.415 - 0.53. I do not feel good at 0.50 + but then again, i probably would not feel good if i was in the low 0.40s too.
49 is tad high.mine never goes above 50 even on a gram of EQ and test. We are all different.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
49 is tad high.mine never goes above 50 even on a gram of EQ and test. We are all different.
It may be because you are avoiding animal sources of iron.

I supplemented with 30mgs of liquid elemental iron (similwr to floradix) and my hct got up to 0.51 without any exogenous test or hcg, nothing, i was off everything and had low test and felt like sh1t.

so it is obvious that dietary iron intake plays a big role in elevating hematocrit.

I used to read that people on trt should avoid iron fortified foods.

i may get soome hate because of this, but i have been thinking about going vegetarian for quite some time now. Even more so since i have been meddling with steroids.
I never really liked the taste of meat tbh. i dont like the taste of fish either but i dont consider it unhealthy.
Really i should stay away from pork and beef.
And i find it is possible to get enpugh protein through vegetarian and vegan sources.

definitely planning on going vegetarian later in life but i might just do it now.
After i get my ferritin to at least 100 since i crashed it so much by doing reckless phlebotomies.

Starting by cutting my meat intake to like 2-3x per week at first and eliminating it slowly. Maybe stick to 1-2x per week.

i dont know. We'll see.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually ended up with 18 minutes of stairs and over did it. Blood glucose level ended up at 40 and I almost passed out, a nice dude at the gym helped me out and I got some water and took my glucose gummies. Took advantage of it and took some creatine with it since my insulin will spike again. Also took my tudca and NAC dose.
Damn just noticed this.
Are you using insulin? Doing something you are not telling us lol?

How do you know what your blood glucose is? You wear a monitor?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn just noticed this.
Are you using insulin?

How do you know what your blood glucose is? You wear a monitor?
I use a BG monitor, stick my finger. I’m a hypoglycemic. I make too much insulin.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use a BG monitor, stick my finger. I’m a hypoglycemic. I make too much insulin.
Too much insulin and growth hormone, right?

i ahve also had low fasting glucose (confirmed by bloodwork) since starting exogenous test, to the point of shaking and extreme cravings, but not to the point of passing out.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It may be because you are avoiding animal sources of iron.

I supplemented with 30mgs of liquid elemental iron (similwr to floradix) and my hct got up to 0.51 without any exogenous test or hcg, nothing, i was off everything and had low test and felt like sh1t.

so it is obvious that dietary iron intake plays a big role in elevating hematocrit.

I used to read that people on trt should avoid iron fortified foods.

i may get soome hate because of this, but i have been thinking about going vegetarian for quite some time now. Even more so since i have been meddling with steroids.
I never really liked the taste of meat tbh. i dont like the taste of fish either but i dont consider it unhealthy.
Really i should stay away from pork and beef.
And i find it is possible to get enpugh protein through vegetarian and vegan sources.

definitely planning on going vegetarian later in life but i might just do it now.
After i get my ferritin to at least 100 since i crashed it so much by doing reckless phlebotomies.

Starting by cutting my meat intake to like 2-3x per week at first and eliminating it slowly. Maybe stick to 1-2x per week.

i dont know. We'll see.
Yes there definitely is a correlation with high iron foods and higher HCT. Though it’s not just the iron but more so the PROTEIN IITSELF that can cause an elevation. This is why I asked about OP diet. I know this is a rat study but this will give you a good idea what I’m talking about. Supposedly HIGH fat diet has a lowering effect when coupled with a lower protein diet.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eh I got the blood figured out which is great, but just got the results back for my estradiol and it was at 45pg AFTER taking Adex. Been wondering where my morning wood has been. Ahhhh this happens every time I start a cycle or start getting comfortable. Hate being estrogen sensitive man, **** sucks.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eh I got the blood figured out which is great, but just got the results back for my estradiol and it was at 45pg AFTER taking Adex. Been wondering where my morning wood has been. Ahhhh this happens every time I start a cycle or start getting comfortable. Hate being estrogen sensitive man, **** sucks.
What is your adex dose?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your adex dose?
Shittttt I did 1mg today after seeing my results. Seems since I came off my deca cycle this keeps on happening. If my E gets anywhere near 40 I can get it up, just not for long and it’s only half staff. Idk what the deal is but low E means my dick works, that’s all I know.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shittttt I did 1mg today after seeing my results. Seems since I came off my deca cycle this keeps on happening. If my E gets anywhere near 40 I can get it up, just not for long and it’s only half staff. Idk what the deal is but low E means my dick works, that’s all I know.
I will be lowering my T dose to 100mg per week in hopes of getting rid of the need for an ai. Didnt take one for a week and seem to be ok.
I also exclusively use aromasin,

libido is stronger when i take an ai but i guess it is better for my cholesterol not to take it.
It is the damn hcg that is raising my e2. If i was only on test e i definitely wouldnt need an ai.

Btw weird for you to need that much ai on just 200mg. Often times people on 200mg have their e2 at the top or slightly above reference range with no ai.
You are a high converter.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be lowering my T dose to 100mg per week in hopes of getting rid of the need for an ai. Didnt take one for a week and seem to be ok.
I also exclusively use aromasin,

libido is stronger when i take an ai but i guess it is better for my cholesterol not to take it.
It is the damn hcg that is raising my e2. If i was only on test e i definitely wouldnt need an ai.

Btw weird for you to need that much ai on just 200mg. Often times people on 200mg have their e2 at the top or slightly above reference range with no ai.
You are a high converter.
Never needed this much until I came off the deca. I couldn’t afford my script recently and I’m using UGL test as well. Need to see what my test is at because it very well may be the test.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never needed this much until I came off the deca. I couldn’t afford my script recently and I’m using UGL test as well. Need to see what my test is at because it very well may be the test.
Maybe it is overdosed.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very possible. I also am on HCG and it’s a pretty hefty dose.
Then the hcg is the likely culprit.
I am doing 750iu 2x per week since i will be coming off soon.

I would prefer to take on the order of 250-400 iu 2x per week and i would do so if i wasnt about to come off.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Then the hcg is the likely culprit.
I am doing 750iu 2x per week since i will be coming off soon.

I would prefer to take on the order of 250-400 iu 2x per week and i would do so if i wasnt about to come off.
I take 250iu but it’s like a 12,000mcg vial reconstituted with 5ml Bac water.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey I can be real, if he weren’t the village hypochondriac, it would be me.
The first time I pinned Tb500 my face turned so purple, I thought my head would pop and ended up going to the ER. Same when I used a little viagra pwo. I don’t know why, but I’ve always had severe facial flushing with enhanced blood flow products.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey I can be real, if he weren’t the village hypochondriac, it would be me.
The first time I pinned Tb500 my face turned so purple, I thought my head would pop and ended up going to the ER. Same when I used a little viagra pwo. I don’t know why, but I’ve always had severe facial flushing with enhanced blood flow products.
It happens. Honestly turning purple would freak me the hell out. I don’t know what would bother me more, that or my dick not working right. Right now I just want this thing to work.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It happens. Honestly turning purple would freak me the hell out. I don’t know what would bother me more, that or my dick not working right. Right now I just want this thing to work.
One drop of Prami at 8pm, cialis @10mg first thing in the am, and 50mg Avanafil and hour or two prior. It will work.
And make sure AI isn’t too high too.
Pornstar quality.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Weight Loss 9