RegisterJr
Legend
I just found out the earth wasn't flat!
It really is pretty here. Jax ocean isn't as blue as other parts of Florida because of the St Johns river, but there are lots of places to enjoy being on the water
I just found out the earth wasn't flat!
I had a look at google maps. Didn't realize Jacksonville was that high up the coast. I love the ocean (when I can get to it). Just booked my return trip to Myrtle Beach in October..
i bet you would have loved fantail watch at 3 in the morning all by yourself...at that time you are half asleep and all the ghosts of the ocean are restless, it gets kinda spooky out there on an open deck, talk about a soundtrack for a horror film, lol.
No idea what that is? fantail watch?
Now that's the kinda update I like to hear.WOW...what a fantastic day today!!!! weather is in the 60's and sunny out....yum, i am eating this up!!!went jogging at the park with sid today, he is slowing down but still willing to give it his best!!! we had a slow 2.5 mile jog then had boneless wings for lunch--sid's favorite!!!weighed in at 210 today, been awhile since i have been this heavy but i just took a notch out from my belt, so apparently heavier but smaller in the waist-i won't complain about that...just added in endosurge turbo today, my test level has got to be around 1500 i feel fantastic!!!
Now that's the kinda update I like to hear.I am looking forward to that kind of weather as well. Really enjoy running in 50-60's kind of weather.I currently have a longterm log going - more so to keep training and now nutrition accountable if your interested in checking it out....Invalid Link Removed
Glad to hear the weather is breaking some, and you're feeling so great!
Where do I get some of what you are feeling?! My test is 379 (last 2 years now)! 1500! Holy mackerel! At least our temps were 58 today! Felt warm for a change. Expecting 6 to 8 inches snow Wednesday.
Nice! Ionosphere excitation. Studying the effects if this "limited" area of excitation! Right!
Invalid Link Removed
yes boys and girl[magdalena], we got snow today after that beautiful sunny day yesterday... so i was all ready to do salting and put in a long day...got all stimmed up and ready to go. well even though it snowed for hours it didn't stick to the pavement, melted like butter on a hot skillet. so instead of work, i workedout!!! crazy insane workout with no method to the madness whatever i saw i did next....didn't do warmup sets and didn't change weight, just went around my basement going thru every piece of equiptment i have. the wife was out of the house so i had my stereo pumpin out the good stuff, the house was shakin!!! one hell of a monster pump, kept getting bigger...endurance was crazy, everytime i thought i was wearing down a song i really like would come on and reignite the fire...one of those crazy arsed workouts i used to do when i was younger!!! this stack is amazing, i felt like i was back in my 30's again....too bad i can't feel this way all of the time, but it is great to recapture that feeling if only for awhile!!!!
Ha ha... Love those kind of days ....
Sounds like u hand picked some really good supplements that work well together ......
fadogia/fenugreek is a hellava combo, too bad there aren't more products that combine them. plus dermacrine, this stuff is worth it's weight in gold!!! erasepro/erase at 1/1 is very effective, but not really very cost effective if not on sale...aav2/dcp 2.0 is fantastic, leaning while gaining!!!
been trying out pes's new norcodrene, not really impressed so far. but lecheeks ampilean and finaflex's fx black are solid products.
Was always curious about aav2 as recompadrol is a solid product. Px Black is very good indeed. If you wanna try something with a stronger stim component check out Px 'White' Pro Xanthine 500-XT.
According to Snags it is going to be something the industry has never seen before. We are all quite excited about the launch. Stimul8 is fantastic. Insane energy, focus, thermo, and even appetite suppression effects are felt. (I experienced them when logging before becoming a rep). Finally, yes PX White is 1 cap 1-2 times per day.i think i had some samples of px white, they are the 1 cap dose, right? what i really want to try though is stimul8, it will probably be in my next order....got to pay off some of that st.elmo's bill 1st, lol.since we are talking supps tell me about finaflex's new test booster....
According to Snags it is going to be something the industry has never seen before. We are all quite excited about the launch. Stimul8 is fantastic. Insane energy, focus, thermo, and even appetite suppression effects are felt. (I experienced them when logging before becoming a rep). Finally, yes PX White is 1 cap 1-2 times per day.
snags is a straight up dude...i am gonna try out some stimul8 real soon...as far as appetite suppression nothing i have tried has equalled levelII.
Yes, he is a good guy. Certainly knows his stuff - the guy is a beast.
snags is a straight up dude...i am gonna try out some stimul8 real soon...as far as appetite suppression nothing i have tried has equalled levelII.
BigT....
I am a stim junky....I drink 12 cups of coffee upon waking .... Lol...I'm no stranger to many different kinds of PWO....
I tried stimul8 for the first time this evening and I had the best workout of my life!! No joke!!
I did chest n arms...
Total of 10 exercises (4x20) with 5 (1min) breaks..
Wow....
The sweat was poring ha ha...
Unparalleled energy is right!!!!!
I zoomed through all my sets , wondering "did I miss something?"...lol....energy for days!!!
Strength.... I felt like a beast, ha ha...
Oh n my belly didn't remind me it was hungry!!
That's a first for me ... Normally I'm like clock work... I feel starved every 3 hrs.....
I must say it's a 10 out of 10 for me.....
BigT....
I am a stim junky....I drink 12 cups of coffee upon waking .... Lol...I'm no stranger to many different kinds of PWO....
I tried stimul8 for the first time this evening and I had the best workout of my life!! No joke!!
I did chest n arms...
Total of 10 exercises (4x20) with 5 (1min) breaks..
Wow....
The sweat was poring ha ha...
Unparalleled energy is right!!!!!
I zoomed through all my sets , wondering "did I miss something?"...lol....energy for days!!!
Strength.... I felt like a beast, ha ha...
Oh n my belly didn't remind me it was hungry!!
That's a first for me ... Normally I'm like clock work... I feel starved every 3 hrs.....
I must say it's a 10 out of 10 for me.....
very nice...i am a rep for bps and really dig our products, but i am all about sharing info on products that work!!!! i WILL be ordering stimul8 very soon!!! thanks, magdalena....this is the kind of sharing of info that makes this forum so great!!!! 12 cups of coffee....i would spend more time peeing than lifting, lol. hey, you ever notice that powdered stims make you pee more than caps, this is definately the case for me!!!
Lol... I drink so much liquid/day , 12cup of coffee, plus 12 cups of water , than I have my breaky and than I drink my 4litres of water on top of that, ha ha....
So frequent trips to the washroom r just something I'm used to....
I never noticed if powdered stims have an effect on my peeing.....
![]()
we got a new puppy from the rescue shelter[jed], going to take jed for his 1st jog tomorrow....it will break sid's heart not to go, but i think his jogging days are over...i will take sid on a walk when i get back....i can't understand how anyone could mistreat animals, but people do a lot of bad that i don't understand-and hopefully never will!!!
Having a dog to run would be pretty cool indeed
I had this feeling you were a big, ole softy! Nice job on picking a shelter dog. Those poor things have been put through some horrible treatment by people that need to be put in a cage themselves!. I miss not having one but I can't dedicate the time to one.we got a new puppy from the rescue shelter[jed], going to take jed for his 1st jog tomorrow....it will break sid's heart not to go, but i think his jogging days are over...i will take sid on a walk when i get back....i can't understand how anyone could mistreat animals, but people do a lot of bad that i don't understand-and hopefully never will!!!
I had this feeling you were a big, ole softy! Nice job on picking a shelter dog. Those poor things have been put through some horrible treatment by people that need to be put in a cage themselves!. I miss not having one but I can't dedicate the time to one.
all dogs[pets] need a lot of care and attention, shelter dogs who have been abused need even more...it is amazing looking back at the difference in sid now versus when we 1st got him, he isn't a pet he is family...when my kids started having children of their own we started calling him 'UNCLE SID', lol......i hope jed will find the happiness with us that sid has!!!
yes...i am a big softy when it comes to kids and animals, i would not hesitate to step in if i see anyone abusing either!!!
Yeah my girlfriend of six years thinks I'm extremely weird for the way I love my dog lol she's a cat person so she doesn't get it
Same here! Freakin snowing and cold again.this weather is absolutely crazy....from super nice yesterday to totally crappy today!!!
Same here! Freakin snowing and cold again.
Funny Man!!!!!!!!!!!!Did someone say weather? I do believe it's supposed to be rainy tomorrow though.
Did someone say weather?
Invalid Link Removed
I do believe it's supposed to be rainy tomorrow though.
Didn't know you are Irish. Hmm, what other reason would there be for doing shots on a Monday? Loltoday was shot day...awesomeness!!!:veryhappy:
Didn't know you are Irish. Hmm, what other reason would there be for doing shots on a Monday? Lol
today was shot day...awesomeness!!!:veryhappy:
Ha ha , nice!
I'm allergic to alcohol, so I always tell ppl to have one for me, lol....
![]()