I like the supp updates you do. ALways good to know what works and doesn't work so well for others..
thanks, i have a ton of supps i am planning to add when i start running out of the things i have been running, among them pct revolution black!!! also i have chaos and pain samples coming-even though i will do a seperate review on them, i will also give my thoughts here....so far the stars of the show have been dermacrine and ape!!! i feel the endosurge coming on...also, i like the reformulated erase pro, but at current dosage it is not really cost effective considering i have to buy a bottle of refomulated erase to run with it. as for stims, i like px black more than norcodrene, but i have been told norcodrene will kick in the 3rd or 4th week, we will see....
My wife just came back from Houston (Kingwood) the other day.. her brother lives there. She said the same... while i was up here in the cold and shoveling snow lol
Haha yeah all spring break the weather was flawless. Mid to high 50s maybe low 60s not a cloud in the sky
Sounds good! I gotta say something kicking in on the 4th week doesn't make it very cost effective.
i have to agree, but there are those who seem to be enjoying it, just not doing a whole lot for me.
I suppose that is the thing about all this stuff, what it does for me - it might not do for you and vice versa. Good honest feedback here though!
I suppose that is the thing about all this stuff, what it does for me - it might not do for you and vice versa. Good honest feedback here though!
...Booom!going to be trying out chaos and pains ferox preworkout in the morning...heard it is strong on stim, bring it!!!
Boom Baby! I think you are going to like it.going to be trying out chaos and pains ferox preworkout in the morning...heard it is strong on stim, bring it!!!
Boom Baby! I think you are going to like it.
First time being a grandpa?
Nice. I have a saying I use: "It's the bonds you have with your family and friends that is the only thing that keeps you in this world"2nd, we have a 14 month old granddaughter....very precious!!! family 1st!!!!
Nice. I have a saying I use: "It's the bonds you have with your family and friends that is the only thing that keeps you in this world"
Hope you are feeling better brother.
thanks...only cold i got all year!!!
I very rarely get sick as well - must be all them damn supps!
I've heard good things about itBigT, how is the AEN Ape treating you? Researched it a little. Is it worth the price?
BigT, how is the AEN Ape treating you? Researched it a little. Is it worth the price?
This ^^^^. Hope all is well. Stop by my Kenpo's Quest log. TRT advice needed please.How's it going BigT?
This ^^^^. Hope all is well. Stop by my Kenpo's Quest log. TRT advice needed please.
How's it going BigT?
Congratulations grandpa!better now, thanks for asking!!! our daughter in law wanted to have the baby all natural with a mid wife and little swimming pool type setup in the house. we had some complications...but all is well now!!! our son was a wreck, so we stayed in indy for support...glad to be back!!!!
Congratulations grandpa!
I'll followthink i am going to start a new thread soon....have a bunch of new stuff to log and review including the newly reformulated combustion.
I'll follow